Earl and Mom Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
poetposh
poetposh
374 Followers

"Here comes some more!" she said and without any more notice, her pee fired out of her. A split second later, it was hitting my chest, my chin, and the right side of my face. Her steam was wide, so instead of getting a lot in a small area, a little of her was everywhere and now that everywhere. She then shut off the flow quickly and giggled. She bend down and put her face next to mine. The right side of my face was covered with her nectar. It was also in my hair, running down the side of my face to my neck. And what had hit my neck and chest was now rolling down to my lower stomach and some over my sides to land on my bed sheets. My bed sheets! I had not planned on that, but the idea of my mom actually wetting my bed was kinda hot. She then kissed my cheek and then gave me a quick lick taste on own pee.

"Hmm, not bad if I do say so myself." she said with a smile. "Still want more?

"Yes please!" I said and I nodded my head. I also wiped off some of her pee from my face with my hand and then brought that hand to my mouth to savor her taste.

"Let's get in my shower then." she said as she dismounted and headed out of my room to her bathroom. I quickly sprung from my bed to followed her watching her naked ass every step of the way. As I did, I could feel her pee running down my body just as if I had left a shower without first toweling off. I knew some of it was landing on the carpet. She must of known this also but did not seem to care at the moment. As we got to her shower, she turned to face me.

"Lay in the shower honey," she told me. I did just want she said sitting my naked butt on the bottom of the shower. It was cold on my ass but the unpleasant sensation was very short lived. I leaned back and rested myself on my elbows. My cock was rock hard as the anticipation of this incredible sexy woman peeing on me was intoxicating. See walked into the shower. She still had her top on from work, but nude from the waist down. She then started to unbutton her shirt as she looked me over.

"Looks like you're enjoying this honey," she said with a smile looking right at my hard dick.

"I'm loving it," I said with enthusiasm. Seeing how she was looking at my cock, I reached down and started stroking it. She smiled back at me with a smile.

She took her top off and tossed it out of the shower. She then reached back, undid her bra and let her tits fall out. She then reached down and ran her finger along the inside of her pussy lips.

"I have a fun challenge honey if you're interested," she said as she moved her gaze from my cock to my eyes.

"Sure, what do you have in mind," I asked her as my eyes left hers for a moment to watch her fingers move in and out and around her pussy lips.

"I'll start to pee, and you see if you can cum before I'm done peeing," she said with smile.

"Perfect idea!" I said to her as I gripped my cock in anticipation. Now this is my kind of challenge.

"Shall we begin honey?" she asked as she got into her version of a starting position.

"Yes ma'am!" I said as I was slowly stroked my cock to keep it in a ready position. She put her right foot next to my left hip and left just on the outside of my right hip. She then took a half step up. Her pussy was right above my sternum and with her legs spread just a bit, I could see some of her pink pussy. Her lips had parted just enough to see some of her insides. I could have stared at her all night like that. But instead, we had business to get to as she reached down with her right hand and parted her pussy lips. She bent her knees a bit and lowered herself into a half squat. "Ready honey? I really have to go," she said and laughed.

"Go for it," I said to her. "Let's get the challenge going."

"Okay, on you mark," she said looking down at me. She then hesitated a bit. I quickly got the feeling that she was timing her pee to show up at the end of the, on your mark, get set, go, process. She squatted all the way down and bounced a bit When she did, her pussy gaped open a bit and revealed ever part of the pussy has right above the opening. It was as raw as the view on my chest. It was so sexy and almost enough to make me cum right there on the spot. She then started bouncing up and down just a bit in her squat. She then lifted herself back up to the half squat. She then fiddled with her clit for a few seconds.

"Okay, on your mark," she repeated again and squatted down just a bit and then back up. It was starting to become clear to me that she was having a bit of a hard time finding the pee now that had come so easily a few minutes ago in my room.

"Stage fright?" I asked with with a grin.

"Ha ha, maybe a little," she said as she squatted down a bit more and then back up.

"Anything I can do to help? I asked her.

"Get set, go!" she said as a jet of pee shot out of her and right unto my chin. Her pee was almost clear and so warm that it almost felt hot. The pee that first hit my chest was rolling down my chest to my stomach and rolling off the side of my chest. I started stroking my cock instantly challenge or no challenge.

"Ahhhh," she said and squealed a bit like a giggling girl. She then pointed her hips at a different angle. As she did this, I could see her stream start to move up to the top of my chest and the bottom of my neck. If her intention was to stop there and hold I did not know, but there her stream of nectar was just a few inches below my mouth. At that point, I opened up my mouth wide like a baby bird asking to be feed.

"You're naughty honey," she said as she saw my open mouth. At that point, I knew I could have waited for her to point her stream at my mouth, but I did not want to take that chance of her deciding to not do that, so in a quick movement, I lowered my mouth to intercept her stream. As I did, her steam entered and filled my mouth.

"Honey!" she said and giggled and lowered her stream out of my mouth's reach leaving me to savoy the half mouth full she gave me. "I didn't know you liked it that much silly." I heard her say as I continued to hold her pee in my mouth. I looked at her and swallowed her down. The sensation was amazing, her taste was perfect and my cock was nearing eruption. She continued to move her pee target south and was now hitting my stomach with it. My hand was stroking my cock for all it was worth.

I reached out to her steam to catch some on my hand that I quickly brought back up to my mouth. It was incredible and I wanted more. So as I went to town stroking my cock, my other hand kept reaching out to her pee to get more for my mouth.

"I'm cumming!" I said as her stream was hitting my lower stomach. She then moved her steam back up and hit me right in the face. I opened my mouth wide to accept her offering. Perhaps she was saving this as the grand finale all the time. Regardless, it sent me to a new level of climax as I felt like I was shooting more cum out than I ever had before. As my mouth filled, the first shot of cum shot out of my cock. She then re-pointed her pee down and I felt her rain shooting right down on my cum shooting cock. The feeling was incredible and mind blowing. I had a mouth full of her pee as my cum filled balls were emptying their contents into her pee stream. I had watched a lot of porn for my age, but I had never seen or even thought of anything as hot as that moment was. As my climax eventually came to an end, she turned off her rain. We both stayed still for a moment. As I caught my breath, I could hear the drops of her pee falling from my body and hitting the floor of the shower. I could still taste her in my mouth. And now the how shower smelled like her pee. It was simply amazing.

"That was crazy honey," she said with a bit of a smile.

"It was, wow and thank you," I said. "I was, just wow. It was wow."

"So, how do I taste," she asked me with a bit of a half smile.

"Amazing," I said and smiled. "Thank you for saving it till last. I didn't really know what you were doing at first. But now it all makes sense."

"Of course honey," she said. "Nothing wrong with saving the real crazy part till the climax." She smiled at me for a few moments.

"Oh, my legs are about to give out, mind of I take a rest for a second?" she asked as she waddled back and sat down just inches past where I was sitting. She leaned back against the wall of the shower and cringed just a bit as her back made contact with the cold wall. She put her legs over the top of my legs giving me a very sexy sensation has her skin made contact with mine. This position put her pussy no more than just a couple inches away from my cock and even closer to my balls. See looked down at my cock that was on it's way down.

"Honey, you are a mess," she said with a smile. "Looks like you really had a lot that time even for you. Here, let me look at all of it." She reached out and grabbed my cock from the bottom and moved it out of her way to take a look at the cum that had pooled up all around the base of my cock and balls. As she touched my cock a wave of sensation hit me and I slide by butt on the now wet shower floor towards her. It only took about an inch or so until my balls where now touching her pussy. The second that happened, my cock started to perk up.

"Honey," she said still holding my cock. "You're so naughty. And messy." She took her hand off my cock. She moved her hands down to the base of my cock where there was some cum that somehow landed just below its source.

"That feels kinda good," I said but she cut me off with a, "shhhhhh"

"Okay honey, you are a mess," she said. "Shall we clean all the cum off you?"

Assuming she was going to reach up and turn on the shower, I started to brace from some cold water. But instead, I felt her warm pee cascading against my cock and balls. She had more to give! I guess she just stopped her pee before because she ran out, but I guess she stopped as I stopped cumming and had some more to give. The feeling was intense, and as welcome as it was surprising. I was actually getting a bit cold as the pee from the first shower session was starting to dry and had grown cold. But this new batch was warm and sexy and aimed directly on my cock and balls. I then felt her hand moving all around my cock and balls using her pee stream as you would use the water from a sink to wash off a plate. The feeling was wild. She was touching my cock. She was peeing on my balls and cock. If I had not just have came, I would be cumming then for sure.

"Ah, mom," I said.

"Hold on honey," she said as she was pushing to last of her steam out. "Whew! That's all I have honey." She then stopped with the cleaning motion and put her hand back on my cock. "We still have some cleaning to do. Do you have any you could donate to the cause honey?"

"Ah, you mean pee, right?" I said only 75% sure of what she was asking for.

"Yes silly," she said. "Your turn to tinkle. Can you make it rain honey?" This was titillating to say the least.

"Ha ha, let's find out," I said with some eagerness. That was unreal. My mom had just asked me to pee and she was still holding my cock. I did actually have to go, but now the pressure was on. Perhaps it was easier to cum in front of my mom than to pee in front of her, or for that matter, on her. But surely not. It's just peeing. But now I was trying and nothing was happening.

"Stage fright, honey," she playfully asked me. I returned a quick, "ha", and got back to concentrating.

"Does this help or hurt honey?" she said playfully and actually started stroking my cock like she was giving me a hand job. As she did she started to laugh. It felt good. It felt great in fact.

"Ah, keep doing that for a few more minutes and I'll tell you." I said back half laughing.

"Oh that's right," she said as she stopped stroking me and giggled. "I get making you cum and making you pee mixed up sometimes."

"How about another challenge," she said with a gleam in her eye. With a true display of flexibility, she bends down and puts her face close to my cock. I'm going to keep my face here for 10 seconds. So if you ever thought it might be sexy or fun or dirty or whatever naughty boys dream about, if you can pee in next ten seconds, it's going to be on my face. She looked up at me and smiled.

"10," she says. "9, 8." she counted down. Oh pee where are you I thought? Please pee, please pee.

"Or my mouth, 7," she said as she opened and mouth and hovered it about an inch over the end of my cock. "6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Zero."

"Darn it!" I said playfully but still very disappointed in myself for not being able to perform. I made a mental note to drink more water.

"That's okay honey, he at least gets a kiss for being such a good sport," she said and lowered her mouth to the tip of my cock. She then bent down just a bit more and kissed the end of my cock. Seeing her kiss my cock was beautiful. And now I was thinking more of cumming than peeing as my cock started to harden.

"Okay buster, I know how to fix this." she said with some confidence and totally ignoring the fact she just kissed the end of my penis. "I'm going to tickle the top of you cock honey."

"What?" I asked her not really knowing what she meant.

"Like this," she said. She took the hand that was not on my cock and licked her palm. She then brought her wet palm down to the top of my cock so my head was pressed against it. She then started moving my cock with her other hand to make circles in her palm. At first it was kinda of sexy, but then, what was this? I felt the sensation to pee coming. How did she do that?

"I'm going to pee," I said as she moved her hand back just in time to make room for my pee. It was shooting and falling back down on me. Her hand that she had on my cock was aiming me just right to catch the falling pee all around the base of my cock as she started wiping away the remaining cum left from my massive eruption.

"Good job tiger, keep it going," she said as my flow showed no signs of ending. Several seconds went by and I was still going and all the cum was washed away but I was still peeing strong.

"How much do you have honey?" she said with a bit of a giggle. She then aimed the arch of pee closer to her. I felt the flow first hitting my balls and then as I watched, it started landing on her. And off all places, right on her clit.

"Oh wow honey," she said as my warm flow started stimulating her clit. "That feels wild."

Seeing what was going on, I ask, "Could that make you cum?"

"Uh huh," she said as she started to gyrate her hips a bit. But before anything could happen, my flow finally stopped.

"Honey, not yet!" she said with a bit of playful frustration. She then let go of my cock and started feeling around her clit. "Honey that felt surprisingly good. Wow!"

"Wish I had more for you," I said. "I so wish I had more."

"Oh that's okay honey," she said turning her attention back to the task of cleaning my up. She looked back down at my cock and balls making sure all the cum had been washed away. So with that, I figured the day was coming to a close and what a day had it been. I had my first real golden shower experience. It was not how I really had ever thought it would be, but in a way, it was so much hotter than I thought it would be. The memories just made in my room and in this shower was some of the most intense I could had ever imagined. Much more than I could have ever hopped for and likely more than 99% of the guys out there get to experience. So with all that, I took a deep breath and started to relax and wondered how I could show my thanks to my mom for sharing all this with me.

To be continued...

poetposh
poetposh
374 Followers
12