Earl's Ch. 1

Story Info
Naive runaway goes to work for restaurant/bar owner.
1k words
215k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/14/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bospup
bospup
108 Followers

I took a bus away from my new foster home, away from the overly zealous couple with 4 screaming kids at home. They “expect me to help out”, hell no. I wasn’t gonna waste my life slaving after those brats, they could just go back to the agency and get themselves another sucker. So I was headed out on my own at the ripe old age of 19.

The bus took me to a small town on the outskirts of.. does it matter? I just wanted a place to stay, something to eat – which probably requires a job of some sort. I walked the streets trying to find a place that would hire me. After trying a grocery store, a clothing store, and a candy store, I found a shabby little restaurant called Earl’s. I walked in.

I walked up to the bar where a tall skinny man wearing a dirty smock was drying some glasses. He eyed me up and down with narrow eyes. “What can I do ya?”

-          I was hoping for a job.

-          Well.. kinda young aintcha?

-          I’m 19. I’ve left home. I really need a job. And a place I can stay if you know of one…

-          Hm…. I’ll give you a try. You could come on with me home, my wife and I, we have a spare bedroom. Don’t got any kids. Of course, you’ll get a lil bit taken out of your paycheck..

-          Great! Sounds perfect! Thank you so much.

-          Just for now. We’ll have to see how ya do.. Go sit over there while I finish up.

-          Ok. Should I help?

-          No, no. I’m all but done.

-          K. What’s your name?

-          Earl. Yours?

-          Cherry.

-          Nice. Cherry. Like the sound of that. Jenny, you can get up now. Go on home.

It was then that I realized Earl wasn’t alone behind the counter. A blond girl came up, wiping her lips. Imagining what had been going on made a deep blush come up on my cheeks. Without a word, she was gone. I never saw her again after that night, never asked Earl either.

Thus started my employment with Earl. Two weeks later, I was a veteran. I had the menu memorized, waited tables, made drinks, even cooked a few things. And as far as homelife went, there wasn’t any discomfort at all. Earl and his wife pretty much left me on my own, just like I was renting my own apartment. Except for the meals that they insisted on my joining.

Just one little thing was a bit uncomfortable. Sometimes before or after me and Earl leave for work, Earl would cash in on his wife’s “womanly duties”. Being in the room next door, it was hard not to hear.

-          Oh Earl. I got a headache.

-          Uhn. It’ll be over in a minute. I’ll make it real quick.

-          Please Earl… (mmph!)

(sounds of headboard banging and squeaking mattress)

Then he would come out and yell for me and we’d leave for work. It was not a bad life.

One night after the bar was closed and everyone had gone home, we were cleaning up the place. Earl was washing dishes and I cleaned the tables. All done, I came into the kitchen, waiting for Earl to finish up.

-          Man, the tables were a mess tonight. People are so fucking dirty.

-          Aw Cherry, sometimes people can’t help being dirty. Look at Earl here. He looks at you teeterin’ about in your short skirts and big ole tits that’s just waiting to be grabbed – I can’t help but think dirty thoughts about you.

He dried his hands on his smock and walked over to me as I backed away, shocked and embarrassed. He caught me around the waist and moved his head around as if to smell my neck, my breasts.

-          Did I ever tell you? Sometimes when I’m doin’ my wife, I’m thinkin’ bout you. Cherry… Your name gives me a boner. See?

He ground his hips into mine, making me feel a hardness at his crotch. I tried to push him away but he wouldn’t let go of my waist.

-          Now, stop that!

He started kissing my neck, rubbing his hands all over my rear as I struggled to get out of his grasp. Finally he let me go.

-          Dammit! I don’t know if you know this, but when you signed on here, you signed a contract. Since its your first job, you might not know this, but since I’m the boss, once you signed that contract, your ass is mine, whether to fuck or to work like a horse.

-          I never heard of such a thing.

-          Don’t you remember that blond girl that used to work here?

I remembered the night I had come asking for a job. I blushed at the mention.

-          Yes, she was blowing me that night. You kno why? Not because she’s in love with me, its because I’m the boss and I told her to. Now, you know what to do if I tell you to right?

I was still skeptical. But I was very naïve back then. And I really needed this job. I was hoping to save up enough money to go to California. So I dropped to my knees.

-          That’s better.

Unzipping his fly, Earl let out his hard on waving it in front of my face. I felt the warmth of it before it even touched my lips. I felt his hand pet my hair as I opened my mouth to let him in. It wasn’t my first time giving a guy a blow job. I had done it to a couple boys at the foster home. And my cherry had long since been broken by the older of them. I let him push on my head, making me choke on his cock. I felt it gliding into my throat as he rubbed my nose into his coarse pubic hairs. Finally, he began to cum, jetting streams of his sperm into my mouth. Of course, being the decent girl I was, I spit it out. But Earl got mad.

We went home that night in silence. Ate his wife’s late dinner in silence. And went to bed. I wondered if his wife had any idea. That night, I still heard Earl giving it to his wife. Harder than before, seems like. I shuddered as I thought of him thinking of me as he did that.

bospup
bospup
108 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great!

Has potential for more.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Earl's Series Info

Similar Stories

My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Farm Girl Ch. 1 She's sent off by daddy to farm full of cocks.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Natural Born Fucker Hot reporter is fucked on national television.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Very Personal Assistant Manager harasses his busty not too bright new assistant.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bully Ch. 01 He tricks a mom out of her clothes.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories