Early 50's

Story Info
Sealing the deal on the first swing.
3.6k words
4.18
108.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silvarman
silvarman
13 Followers

My wife and I are in our early fifties. She is a very attractive redhead with flashing hazel eyes, slim, five-eight and dresses elegantly. She has an engaging smile and sensuous lips; lips that other guys would hope were wrapped around their cock. Often in the public eye she gets hit upon by both men and women, and, as she is a one-man woman, doesn't play around, even though I encourage her to take advantage of ‘opportunity'. She enjoys dressing for me by wearing wrap-around or slit skirts with thigh-hi's or stockings and a garter belt. Her panties are usually in her purse. You will find out why later in this adventure.

We had been invited to a formal dinner; with about 12 other couples at a very exclusive estate in Bel Aire, to meet the power behind the throne (a name you would recognize and, because of that, I can not share). I did not know the host couple but my wife did.

Whenever we go to an affair like this we use a limo service and this was no exception. Pamela wore a two-piece black ensemble, a long crepe skirt with a wrap-around style. The skirt had an elastic waistband. It was straight and form following. The top was just off the shoulders and could be slipped down to access her breasts by rolling down her bra. Pamela can orgasm just by having her nipples massaged, sucked or squeezed. I wore a standard tuxedo with a vest rather than a cummerbund. The zipper extended quite low onto the low rise of the trouser. An unzip and a reach in would make an easy access for my cock. I wore just a ‘penis szeckel'.

The limo arrived and away we went. One of the things we like to do, when we go to an affair like the one we were heading toward, is to find a ‘private' place and indulge in sexual activities. On the way we necked and petted. I was quite surprised to find that Pamela had on panties. Not for long. I slipped them off and started licking her cunt lips and clit. She had a strong orgasm. As she was recovering, I slipped her top down so I could have access to her nipples. Sucking one and squeezing the other, she had several more orgasms. When she recovered, turn-about was fair play. She unzipped and pulled my hardening cock out. The window between the driver compartment and the passenger was darkened and closed. I lay back on the seat to give her more room. She straddled my legs and sucked my cock. I turned the lights on and pulled her skirt over her hip. As she lapped me other drivers and passengers could see her ass and cunt framed by the garters from her belt to her stockings.

I fondled her breasts, squeezed her nipples and spoke to her. I told her that she was on display. She moaned. I thrust my cock deeper into her mouth. The saliva drained down onto me. I said, "Pamela, my love, this could be the night when you drop your barriers and enjoy sex with someone besides me. Who might it be?" She moaned all the louder and I felt my balls tighten. I pushed her head away from me and she peeled her skirt down. I quickly pushed my pants to the knees and Pamela moved up on me and squatted over my hardened cock and dropped her very wet cunt on me. There she was. Humping on me, her breasts swaying, being viewed by other people and horns honking. I was about to come when our driver called over the intercom that we were pulling up to the gate guard. I turned off the interior light, Pamela squeezed the base of my cock so I wouldn't come and slipped off me. She quickly pulled her skirt on while I pulled up my trousers and zipped up. The car stopped and as she was looking for her panties the door opened.

I slipped out of the car and held my hand to Pamela. As she slipped out of the car her skirt opened up and I could see her garter and the top of her stocking. Maybe even a glimpse of that red bush.

She quickly kissed me and said, "cunt-breath". I noted that she tasted of cock. Hmmm. We were escorted to the door and when it opened the couple that had invited us greeted us. Now, remember, I didn't know them, only Pamela did. During the many discussions we had had about swinging she always commented that none of her friends would ever…….

I immediately recognized the couple. In another ‘life' my then partner and I had shared our bodies with them!

Pamela introduced us and we (hosts and I) didn't acknowledge the past. Small world.

[In the other life my partner and I had been at a dinner party at their summer home. About half the guests belonged to the LifeStyle and their mission was to convert the other half. A tale for another time.]

Pamela hugged and kissed the hostess and the host. He lingered a bit with his hug and let his hand fall past her waist to linger a bit on her ass. Pamela was a bit surprised. The hostess, I might add, was wearing a long, slinky gown, with a bare back, a halter front showing the curves of her breasts. The halter tied at the nape of the neck. The dress had a delicious slit on the left side. Striking and provocative.

The house was quite immense. The entrance foyer had a crystal chandelier that hung down from a four-story ceiling and curving staircases going up each side with a balcony overlooking the foyer. There was a huge dining room. The square tables were set for eight people. Two on each side. The dining room foyer was set with appetizers (shrimp, oysters, steak tartare and other delectables) and a bar with wine, Champagne and liquor. There were servers. The house was warm, the fireplace blazing.

The other guests were all dressed formally – what a pleasure to see people dressed that way. We were walking about and introducing ourselves to others. Several Pamela was acquainted with and several I thought I recognized. The hostess came up to us and spirited Pamela away for some reason. The host hailed me and I went over to him. He shook my hand again and asked if we knew some people in common. I told him that surely we did and confirmed that we had partied together. He asked about my ex.

Then he asked about whether Pamela was in the Lifestyle. I told him that she wasn't but that I had been encouraging it. He smiled and said that he would also encourage it as the several times he had met her he had a very sexual response as she exuded raw sexuality under the very formal business attire she wore when they would encounter each other. Before he excused himself, he said that his wife was looking forward to being with me and that she would keep me well occupied as he ‘courted' (seduced) Pamela.

I found Pamela and she took me by the hand to show me some of the house that our hostess had shown her. Pamela told me that she thought the hostess was trying to seduce her. We went up the stairs and into a bedroom that had a balcony from which you could see the ocean and the mountains. It was a gorgeous and seductive. The balcony overlooked the gazebo, pool, hot tub and tennis court. Pamela stood behind me and unzipped my fly. She pulled my cock out and started manipulating it. I turned around, put my hands on her shoulders and pushed her down. She took me in her mouth and sucked me. I slid her top and bra down so her breasts were exposed. As I pulled her up she undid my pants and they fell to the floor. We kissed and as we did I repositioned her skirt so that it was opening at her back. I stepped behind her and she bent over so that her breasts were hanging over the rail. Her skirt fell open so that her ass and cunt were exposed. She was so wet when I pushed by cock into her with one thrust. We fucked. She came several times and then I exploded in her. My cock slowly slipped out. I said, ‘suck my cock until it was clean'. Pamela swung around dropped to her knees and licked my cock clean. She stood, we kissed and I tasted my cum on her lips. I sucked her nipples until she had one more intense orgasm.

As she pulled her top in place I pulled up my trousers. She asked me for her panties. She wanted to put them on to contain the juices in her cunt. We had left them in the limo. I said not to mind that when we would dance I would dip my fingers into her and we could share the juices. We made ourselves presentable and went downstairs just in time for a Champagne toast to welcome the guest of honor.

We were all invited into the dining room. We looked for our places. Strangely, I thought, we were not sitting together. We found Pamela's place and it was between our host and the guest of honor. Mine was between the hostess and the wife of the guest of honor. Both quite stunning.

There were several more toasts. I couldn't see Pamela from where I sat. So I will let her tell her story. Then I shall tell you mine.

It was really a heady feeling sitting next to our host and at right angles to the guest of honor. Both of them are among the key power brokers in the United States. The table was quite small to seat eight; and the guest and I kept rubbing knees. The three of us didn't pay that much attention to the other guests and my two companions were quite charming as they kept my attention riveted on them. The Champagne was responsible for some of the looseness as well was the juices leaking between my legs.

My skirt had opened a bit and almost simultaneously I felt a hand on each of my knees, pulling my skirt apart. I was afraid to protest because of the other guests at our table. The host whispered in my ear, "relax and enjoy, you are in control'. At this point I thought that no one could see anything and I felt quite risqué having just been serviced and being seduced by these power brokers. The hand lifted from my left knee and reached and took mine. My hand was kissed warmly – no passionately—and then moved to under the table. He moved it to his crotch and I felt, what I imagined to be, the largest cock in the world through his trousers.

As I was touching his member though the cloth, the host slipped his hand past my stocking top and right to my clit. I gasped at the touch. He dipped his fingers into my juicy cunt and came out with a gob of cum that he brought up to the table. He turned my head toward his as if to tell me a secret and placed his finger at my mouth. I licked off the cum. My heart was beating rapidly. I said to the gentlemen that I could take no more.

We finished dinner and then the lights darkened.

There was a stage and the musicians began to play. I thought that this would be the opportunity for me to get away from this situation and go search for my husband. A very attractive couple came on the stage and started the Tango. This was one of the hottest dance routines I have ever seen and it made me want to have sex. I was literally squirming in my seat. Not thinking about who was seated next to me I reached over and settled my hand on (who I thought to be my husband) a crotch. And then started massaging it. I came out of my reverie with a start when the music stopped and the applause started.

The bandleader thanked the couple and told everyone that they would be available for the pleasure of the audience. Meanwhile we were encouraged to dance. The dining room opened to a large salon for dancing and then there was a terrace where you could actually dance outside. My host offered his hand – it had been his cock I was just playing with. I arose and we went to the dance floor. The guest of honor asked for the next dance. I was in a daze. I was hot, horny and remembering the encouragement by husband was always giving me to go for the gold – life was too short. Then I thought if I go to bed with the host would that affect the relationship with his wife or would I be just another conquest, an easy woman whose pussy was always available and she spread her legs at the sight of a hard cock. And, of course, was my husband going to be comfortable when he found out that I fucked someone else or sucked a strange cock. What about disease? All these thoughts flooded into my head.

There were about 20 people on the dance floor. I couldn't see my husband. Our host took me into his arms and guided me and glided me across the floor. It was wonderful. I felt his hard cock pushing against me. He brought his lips close to mine and we kissed. First tentatively, then passionately. I was getting wetter. He took his hand from my waist and started rubbing my ass. We danced outside and I wondered what was next. The music stopped and we stood apart. I was sweating. As the music started again, the guest of honor was standing at my side and taking my hand. We danced a Tango. As he spun me my skirt opened. I wasn't sure what was showing. He bent me over backwards and I knew that I was exposed for all to see. The dance floor was thinning. We were dancing along with several other couples and the entertainers. The spotlight was on us.

As the lights dimmed I could see people sitting on sofas, kissing and fondling. I kept looking for my husband for guidance or maybe even encouragement. The music changed beat and I was held close. Feeling that hard cock against me. I reached down to trace it as we slowly danced. His hands went to my waist. I realized that he was twisting my skirt so that the opening would be more accessible from the rear. His hand, unseen by the other dancers, slipped into the opening and felt my ass-cheeks. He pushed me firmly against his hard rod while he fingered my cunt. I moaned against him as he kissed my lips and forced his tongue into a duel with mine. I squeezed his cock and worked the zipper open to expose it. I pulled on it, I massaged it, and I masturbated it. I felt another pair of arms encircle me from behind. My neck was being kissed. My head was spinning. I felt my top being lowered; my skirt was open in back. I felt a different fabric against my bottom and the head of a cock working its way between my legs. I quickly turned and saw our host behind me with a seductive smile. My skirt had fallen in place, my top was down almost to my nipples and there were two naked cocks – one in front of me and one behind. As they each tucked themselves in we started walking towards an elevator. Once in the elevator they took turns kissing me – by this time my top and bra were at my waist. I lost track as to who was doing what. I was being kissed and my nipples were being played with, sucked on, massaged and squeezed.

We alighted the elevator and we were on the same balcony where my husband and I earlier had sex.

These two Casanova's were masters of seduction. My husband and I had often talked and fantasized about a ménage et trois, little did I know it wouldn't be with him.

I help my ‘lovers' take off their jackets and then I slipped the suspenders down and watched as they stepped out of their trousers, they wore shirts and shoes. I kneeled to unlace them and as I did I saw their cocks sticking out begging to be sucked on. I did that, one at a time as I unlaced the four shoes and slipped off their socks. Meanwhile they threw their shirts off. They were naked and mine for the taking!

They lifted my arms and raised by top, unhooking my bra and I was naked from the waist up, my long skirt was unbuttoned and fell to the floor. I stood there between them wearing a black garter belt and black stockings – and my shoes. Never go anywhere without them. I started to un-garter my stockings but strong hands prevented me. In unison, ‘leave your stockings and shoes on'.

We lay down on the huge bed, me between them. They alternated kissing me on the lips, kissing my entire body, biting my lips, squeezing my nipples. I lost track of who was where. All I knew is that it is good to be multi-orgasmic. My legs were spread and I felt hot breath on my cunt. Then lips and tongue prying my vaginal lips open. I raised my legs and squeezed the head of whoever was licking me. Hands grasped my head and turned it to a large cock I grabbed it and licked and sucked like there was no tomorrow only taking my mouth away to cry out in ecstasy. He thrusted into my face and I wanted to taste his cum. He pulled away. I was picked up, being almost limp, and placed on my hands and knees. A cock filled my cunt and sawed in and out with his sac slamming against me. My head went down and my mouth found the other cock. One in my mouth, one in my cunt.

The action stopped.

The cock in my cunt slipped out and the one in my mouth pulled out. One of my lovers was sliding beneath me and I sat up moved my body of top of his and impaled myself on his rod. I rode him furiously as if I was in a frenzy. He grabbed my breasts as they shook. The other member of this orgy stood on the bed and fed his cock to me. I sucked it in my mouth and tasted my cunt juices. He pulled away from me. The next thing I know is I was being pushed forward and something started into my ass. I have never done anal and I really wasn't ready to start now. But with a cock in my cunt I wanted to feel that special feeling. He had put a condom on and it was well lubricated as it slipped deep inside me. One in my cunt one in my ass. They were starting to grunt. I knew that they couldn't hold out much more. The friction of rubbing against each other was getting them more and more excited. The cock in my cunt burst and I felt the rush of the jism. The other one pulled out of my ass with a whoosh sound. He peeled off the rubber and as the now limp cock slipped out of my cunt, his slipped in. It was just a few more strokes before he bellowed and blew his wad. My third for the night.

I think guilt was starting in.

The two gentlemen began to stroke me and the next thing I knew was that I was purring. I had overcome one of my taboos, actually several of them this night. But as my lovers were cleaning me with warm, wet towels, making things more sensual I started drifting off. Where was my husband? Why wasn't he with me to join in as he had always been encouraging me? To share me, to be joined with me?

In response to my thoughts, a large screen TV turned on. I saw three naked people, my husband, the hostess and the female guest of honor. The women were taking turns sucking his cock. The camera angle showed cum dripping from their cunts. Wow! He certainly must have been quite active. No more guilt!

He will fill me in on the way home – literally and figuratively. I hope he has some let for me. I know that he has always wanted to fuck me when I had someoneelse's seed in me. As he knew how sexually conservative I am, that was just going to be a forever fantasy.

But the excitement, the wantonness, the euphoria that I experienced may make me a bit less conservative.

The hour was late. We dressed quickly. I slipped on my blouse without a bra and pulled my skirt over my hips and buttoned it. My lovers slipped on their slacks and shirts and shoes. My gosh they were as bare as me under their clothes. I repaired my makeup and we left for the remainder of the party.

On the way down in the elevator, I turned toward my friends and stroked their cocks through their trousers.

There was my husband with his lovers. The six of us embraced, kissed (everyone got a taste of each other).

We said our goodbyes. Surprisingly I accepted an invitation to attend another dinner party.

We headed off to the limo. I couldn't wait to have my spouse slip his cock into my overflowing cunt.

The ride home is a tale for another bedtime story.

silvarman
silvarman
13 Followers