Early Days of Summer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Calm down" Josh said, and once again pushed forward. In went the head, popping through the tight muscle, and Josh held it there, allowing me to relax my muscles as much as I could. After what seemed an eternity but in reality was just a few minutes, my sphincter started to release its grip on his engorged knob and he eased himself in further, stretching my rectum painfully. I couldn't even bite down on my lip with Matt's disproportionate cock wedged in there.

Josh's cock was only a couple of inches inside my rectum before he started to withdraw for the first time.

"This is fucking tight, Matt" he cooed, "Just you wait until you get in it – you'll fucking love it".

Matt replied by way of a laugh, as he concentrated on his rhythm. As Matt pushed forward and further down my gullet, Josh withdrew his fat dick – I couldn't help thinking that I was being cored like an apple!

In and out went Matt's enormous, throbbing pipe at one end, as did Josh's at the other.

Gradually Josh eased further into my hole and I could feel a pleasure I'd not encountered before, although I knew exactly what it was from my exploration of young Matt's arse weeks ago. His glans were scraping up and down my prostate, stiffening my cock and making my body tremble. Both the boys knew precisely what was going on inside my body, as Matt quipped; "I think you've found his internal vibrator!"

Josh laughed and quickened his pace, thrusting a little further each time and stretching my anus wider.

My agony had eased from the beast that Josh was pounding into me but my jaw was severely aching from Matt's pummelling of my mouth. My hands were gripped around Matt's trunk like legs to steady myself as Josh's thrusts slammed into my arse, his big balls slamming against it as he rammed his huge dick into the depths of my guts.

I separately wanted to grab my own cock and release my own pent up passion, but I would have to wait for now.

Matt's moans were steadily being replaced by spoken words as he filled my mouth with his thick cock, dripping saliva from it as he forcefully slammed it into my face. The musty smell from Matt's groin filled my nostrils, adding to my thrill.

"Suck this monster, slut! Get it down your throat... Fuck him hard Josh!" muttered my young lust filled neighbour.

Josh replied by way of accelerating his hips, spitting onto my arse crack for the spit to run down onto his cock for more lubrication. He slid in and out easily now, my rectum accepting his gorgeous stick of man meat with apparent ease.

"Yeah, dude." Matt continued "Fuck, your mouth is good. Lick my balls!" he commanded, withdrawing his giant dick.

He firmly grasped his cock around the middle, veins bulging obscenely and started to quickly run his hand up and down it as I started tickling his balls with my tongue.

"Harder!" he demanded.

"I can't fuck him any harder, Matt!" Josh replied breathlessly, eliciting a laugh from Matt.

"Not you, pussy boy here" he replied, looking down at me.

I dutifully stuck out my whole tongue at far as I could and forced it onto his scrotum, sucking one of his hairless globes into my mouth.

"Yeah, that's it; now keep it up, slut! Fuck, this is so fucking good!"

As he continued to fist that glorious cock of his I awaited his cum spewing out of his cock, assuming that was why he had released his cock from mouth.

"As soon as you cum, I'm sinking my cock into his tight arse" he said to Josh who was still furiously banging into my quivering arse.

"I ain't gonna be long" Josh promised, his voice straining and sounding higher than earlier. He almost withdrew completely, and then slammed back in again, repeating this action a few times more.

"I'm gonna cum any second now" he gasped, my hole stretching a tiny bit more as his already massive cock swelled even more.

"Not inside him!" Matt commanded "I want him fresh for my man." referring to his beast of a cock.

Josh, without word, accepted the order, and withdrew straight away, leaving my arse temporarily void. He grabbed his dick and jerked it spasmodically, groaning as he flicked the foreskin over his mushroom head, globules of saliva flying from the end.

"I'm cumming, here it comes" he informed us loudly, and quickened his hand whilst arching his back.

Josh grunted loudly as a series of shots flew over my back, landing onto Matt's forearm arm then dripped onto my cheek. To my surprise, Matt lifted his arm to his face, and licked off Josh's creamy spunk from it. Why I was so surprised I couldn't fathom, but the action stirred up the beast within. As the strength from Josh's spitting cock weakened, his spunk hit my shoulders, my middle back then my waistline, eventually trailing off and dribbling from the end of his rock hard cock, onto the top of my arse crack then down to my balls

"FUCK ME MATT!! I snarled, missing the feeling of Josh's cock inside my empty arse already. "SHOVE YOUR FUCKING MONSTER RIGHT UP THERE."

"Sure thing, James, my boy." he hungrily replied, "Get up" he ordered.

What the fuck – wasn't he going to fuck me?

He sat himself down on the bench, his legs out in front of him, but spread far enough for him to display his enormous, spit-soaked cock and bloated balls.

"Climb on"

I stood over him, facing towards Josh and the TV screen, reaching between my legs for his huge prick. I grabbed the girth, shuddering with excitement from the sensation of his bulging ridges in my grip, and then I slowly rocked my arse back to meet the tip of his cock with my hole. Gripping my waist tightly, Matt pulled me back onto his rigid meat, slipping its bulbous head into my tight man pussy.

"OOOhhhhhaaarrgghh" was all that I could manage as his nectarine sized helmet stretched my rectum as far as it could manage before rupture point.

Matt wasted no time with the niceties such as easing me down on his titanic column. No, he flexed his biceps and slammed me down onto his cock, my ring of anal muscle gripping tightly at the root of his chunky shaft.

Josh stood in front of me, his gloriously stiff cock glowing, the mushroom head shimmering with the sticky remnants invitingly, a big blob of cum defiantly hanging from the slit.

I screamed in agony as Matt shifted his solid arms from my waist to grab my legs from underneath. He lifted me easily of his lap, straining his bulging arms, and steadily rocked me up and down his cock. He managed to keep this going for about five minutes before his arms grew weaker from my weight. Releasing my legs from his grip, I dropped them onto the ground for balance and Matt continued his relentless fucking of my arse.

The anal tenderness from Matt's brutalisation had subdued enough for me to lean forward to grab Josh's cock. It was tricky as I bobbed up and down on Matt's titanic shaft but I managed, pulling Josh's meat into my mouth. I slobbered hungrily on the slime and juices from the end, savouring each swallow then licked up and down his shaft until he was finally clean.

As Matt continued his battering of my tenderised passage I released Josh and took hold of my own cock, beginning to wrench it in time to Matt's thrusts. I was soaked in pre-cum after having my prostate manipulated for so long, and from the sheer eroticism of the hour – I knew I wouldn't last long.

Indeed, after just a few repetitions I burst forth, my arse-hole clenching over and over on Matt's gargantuan, throbbing missile. My spunk rocketed up from my balls and out of my cock slit, rope after rope of thick, gooey milk, landing a couple off feet away from me.

Matt started to tense, his hips rising up ever quicker, his veiny cock somehow swelling even more, and his balls contracted in their sac.

"Get ready for this FUCKER" he shouted, and thrust his whole lower body up into my arse. He grunted loudly as he grabbed my hips once more as his big slit blasted his first batch molten hot jizz deep into my guts. I felt each of the violent contractions course from his perineum, as he unloaded wad after wad into my waiting tunnel. Oh, my fucking God, was this guy ever going to stop cumming?

Finally, he leaned back into his seat, bucking and convulsing as he did so, due to the sensitivity of his massive helmet, his cock still deeply imbedded in my arse.

I stayed where I was for a while with my eyes closed, drenched in sweat, savouring the fullness of my innards. Matt showed no signs of deflating and appeared to be more than happy to sit quietly for once. Josh's cock had wilted considerably, his ginger bush matted with cum and saliva. He continued to stare at Matt's dick lodged inside me with a daft grin on his face, before speaking;

"You were right about him, mate – he was fucking gagging for it!"

Matt sniggered, replying to his friend "Fucking told you he was, so was his missus...."

Oh fuck, I had no idea of the time; Laura could be in the drive at this moment! I snapped out of my dream-like state and hopped off Matt's mammoth arse-plug hearing an audible "plop" as I did.

"Look guys, that was fucking amazing, but Laura could be here soon. I've really got to get showered before she does arrive, there's no way she can catch us like this."

Matt grinned slyly, his eyes narrowing as he grabbed onto his weapon of ass destruction and waved it about.

"That's ok by me, fella" he chuckled "I KNOW she loves this." directing us to his dick.

"Matt, I'm serious; you've got to get out of here." I pleaded, my expression seriously worried.

"Fine, ok, whatever" he finally relented, happy to see me squirm but knowing how far to take it. Standing up, his cock, still like the Colossus of Rhodes, bobbed up and down as he grabbed his clothes off the floor. "Get a move on Ginge" he said, as he started to pull on his shorts. Josh moved to his own pile and began to get dressed too.

After a few minutes, both lads, completely dressed and, with gym bags in hand walked through to the hall and out of the door without a word.

As I started up the stairs I could feel Matt's sticky liquid seeping from my anus – all I could think at that moment was a hot shower.

The shower steamed as I soaped up my oozing arse, thinking about the latest episode. God knows how, but my cock was STILL erect! There was no way that I could not continue my new found sexuality with Matt, but Laura and I had already agreed to stop our liaisons before they went too far. How do I persuade her to reconsider?

To be continued......

12