Early Days of Summer Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lunged across to Laura, practically jumping on top of her, my mouth clamping onto hers and my tongue probing inside for any residue left from Josh. My cock mashed up again her wet cunt as I withdrew my tongue and licked Josh's sticky jizz from her chin. I slowly started to grind into her, the fabric of her knickers exciting me further. I expertly pushed them to one side, simultaneously lifted her hips, and slipped my cock into her tight passage. Almost immediately I felt my sap rising. Without any thought of pleasuring my wife, I started slamming my engorged member into her, thinking nothing but carnal thoughts and wanting to be rid of my lust.

Both the lads egged me on, "harder; fuck it; go on, sink it in her" and the likes, as I thrust for all I was worth.

BOOM!! Again my head felt like it might explode as I buried my cock deep inside her as I came within thirty seconds. With each spasm I withdrew and slammed back into her until I was finally satiated before collapsing on top with my dick still embedded.

With bays of "Get off her, it's our turn" from the lads my withering hard-on slipped out from her cunt as I eased up from her. Her knickers stayed in place at the side of her cunt, my cum starting to seep from her puffy lips.

Matt and Josh immediately pounced on Laura's pussy, Josh with his fingers probing to get to her clit, Matt diving head in, his tongue lapping at her folds, slobbering on the mixed frothy juices emanating from within. She writhed in pleasure as her hips slowly rocked, low moans escaping her lips.

I slowly moved around to sit in front of Josh, taking hold of his firm young meat and slowly began kneading. His still slick glans glistened as his foreskin smacked up and down, the shaft still wet from Laura's mouth and his own cum enabling my hand to glide easily along its eight inches down to the base and back up.

We all kept our positions for the next fifteen minutes or so, Laura loving the attention, the boys relishing her gratifying moans.

I decided to go a step further with Josh so slid my free hand under his ball sac and located his hole. Slowly, I attempted to push a finger into him. His hole seemed incredibly tight, the look on his face showing a little discomfort.

"Not dry" he said, his face grimacing with the discomfort.

I withdrew my hand and was just about to wet it with some spit, but thought better of it. Instead, I hooked both my arms under his thighs and drew him down the sofa so his arse hung off the edge. Next I lifted his legs over my shoulders at his knees, and had perfect access to both his thick cock and his smooth, tight arse-hole.

I dipped my head down and attempted to reach his hole without success. Josh knew what I was trying to do, so he raised his pelvis and legs to give me a clear shot. Down I went and began licking his hole, probing with my tongue, allowing my spit to freely escape in order to lubricate him. Once I had his arse crack soaked I gently slipped my fingers into him and began searching out his prostate. Hitting the small nub, I began massaging gently, teasing the pre-cum from his cock-slit. He grasped hold of his fat prick and started to gently toss himself off, sliding his hand along his long length and impressive girth, groaning under my expert manipulation of his g-spot.

As I increased the pressure and speed, he too increased his speed, rocking his hips to meet his busy fist, his man juice freely flowing and glistening in the glow of the lights.

Meanwhile Matt had successfully brought Laura to a gentle climax besides us, and sat on the sofa besides her. Grabbing hold, he lifted her across to his lap, spreading her legs to straddle himself in reverse cowgirl. With a slight adjustment he managed to manoeuvre the tip of his gigantic cock to the entrance of her shaved twat and slowly dragged her down onto it. I watched in awe as her pussy lips were pushed slightly inside of her, his knob slowly disappearing into her depths, slowly, inch by inch, and his fat, veiny shaft slid inside, stretching her cunt lips as they sighed in unison. Laura finally came to rest on the top of Matt's muscular thighs, impaled by the young man's huge 9 inch tool, right down to his fat hairless balls.

Looking away, Josh's head was rocked back, now his both hands encircling his massive girth, pumping still faster up and down the length of his curved prick. Slick with pre-cum, he started to buck his hips faster, gasping loudly with the ecstasy of my manhandling of his prostate, and his furious mashing of his cock.

Matt had commenced his fucking of my beautiful wife, her legs lifted over his powerful arms as he slid her up and down his monster pole, hands gripped around her buttocks and thighs. His biceps were enormous, thick veins protruding along the length, glistening under a sheet of sweat. Laura had started to rub her inner thighs as his schlong dragged her pussy lips in and out, her clit obviously too sensitive for her to touch yet.

Josh had really got into his massage, beads of sweat formulating on his skin, actually running down from his face and neck to his muscular chest. His six-pack contracted with every upward jerk of his hips, his ass starting to tighten with expectation. He speeded up his bucking yet again, me hand matching his speed on his prostate until he finally announced he was cumming. The first thick rope of hot spunk jetted out from the tip in a high arc, landing on his forehead. Realizing my loss, I moved forward to place my head behind his hands on his abdomen and opened my mouth widely. Josh repositioned his cock to spray his next spurts into my waiting mouth. Each convulsion of his cock lobbed a huge sticky rope of young cum into the back of my mouth. Around fourteen or fifteen cock spasms later, Josh released one of his hands from his gorgeous cock and pulled my mouth onto it as he continued his final rams inside my mouth. By now I'd released my fingers from his ass and was massaging his near empty balls.

I disengaged from Josh's slightly deflated cock, swallowing his load in the process.

Matt had also picked up the pace with Laura, bouncing her up and down on his lap like a rag doll. Her tits heaved and jiggled, her legs flopping uncontrollably. His mighty dong slammed into her sopping wet cunt lips, her juice slick on his cock and all around their laps.

God was I horny and desperate for release!

I hadn't done this before, but I was so desperate to blow my load that I moved over to her bouncing butt, pushed her forward into Matt's pumped up chest and aimed my cock at her little pink anus. With the tip of it at her opening, I spat down onto my shaft and pushed into her ass. My knob slipped through her tight anus easily with the copious amount of pre-cum streaming out of the tip, and was more or less pushed as deep as it would go with Matt's continued pumping action. Fuck, this felt incredible. Her ass was much tighter than her pussy, but I could feel Matt's huge cock pressing onto my own - each vein rubbed along my own cock, his thick cock head banging against my shaft through the thin membrane in her vagina wall. I could feel Matt's balls beneath my own; churning smoothly from the slick mess Laura was producing. I had expected her to object to me fucking her ass yet none was forthcoming. With the motion of the pair fucking and Matt's monster dick combined with Laura's tight ass giving me the most intense sensations I had ever encountered I knew I was on the verge of coming within seconds. I didn't have to work at all; the hot couple fucking furiously in tandem with me did it all.

My climax began to build, my balls tightening and the familiar but heightened tingling on my glans commenced. Matt's cock incredibly began to swell to greater proportions and suddenly he thrust hard into her cunt, followed by a loud grunt. Laura almost immediately started to climax at the same time, her pussy pulsating and contracting rhythmically around his bulky young prick. I felt every incredible spasm Matt's cock made whilst pumping up his milk through the thin wall of flesh separating out cocks, the excruciatingly sweet agony of bliss though his cock transferring into my own and almost sending me crazy with lust. My own cock began spurting in unison adding another dimension to both Matt and Laura's orgasms, all three moaning with rapture until our orgasms subsided.

Drenched in sweat, we collapsed in a messy heap on the sofa whilst our drained bodies cooled down.

Eventually I rose and slumped back onto the chair, taking a swig of my drink whilst Laura climbed off Matt to do the same. The heady smell of sex permeated the living room around us as each person appeared to take stock of the scene - three naked guys and a semi-dressed milf.

Whilst the night did not end there - we fucked and sucked practically throughout the night, this was to be the only time that we, as a foursome got together prior to Matt leaving for college in September. However, our story doesn't end then...

12