Early Days of Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhys30
rhys30
14 Followers

"Fuck" Matt whispered.

The smell was intoxicating, the taste a little salty, but not unpleasant – don't know why my wife grumbled so much!!

So fucking turned on was I, I took the plunge, parting my lips and tentatively lowering my mouth onto his fat knob. I slid over its head, ever mindful of my teeth, and closed my lips around his glans. My mouth was stretched uncomfortably wide over the enormous girth but this was not the time to back off. I withdrew my hot mouth from his sensitive helmet letting my saliva drool over him, then repeated my action.

Matt was getting into this as much as I, grunting his pleasure as he rose up to meet my willing mouth. With my mouth stretched further than it had ever been, he pushed a good three inches of his engorged dick inside. I slid one of my hands down his cock, and moved the other to fondle his hairless ball sac, all the time Matt's moans deepening. Inch by inch I lowered my mouth onto his manhood – gagging when I had got about 6 inches into me. Not content, and to my delight, Matt started thrusting gently, and moved his hands to take a hold of the back of my head. Saliva starting pouring from my mouth, something like the reaction you get before throwing up, but Matt seemed to revel in the extra natural lubricant, with it dripping onto his balls and down to his perineum. I moved my hand from his balls, allowing the saliva to travel down to his anus, and then slid a few of my fingers between his balls and his hole, delightfully void of hair. Once I had centred on his anus, I gently tickled it, all the while sucking on his bloated dick which he was manfully trying to lodge further down my oesophagus.

His moans grew louder, as he forced a couple more inches into my throat – oh my god, he will surely suffocate me – had I bitten off more than I could chew?

Sensing my panic, he eased off the thrusting, allowing me off his cock for a breather.

"You ok?" he asked casually, but desperately wanting me to get back to sucking him off, I sensed.

"Uhuh" I responded, "but give me 2 minutes, I want to try something – lift your legs a bit"

He did as I requested with a puzzled look on his innocent young face.

I bent down to his balls, and licked gently, letting more of my saliva escape onto his full fat eggs, and more onto his anus. I carefully sucked in one of his balls, rolling my tongue over it, marvelling at the tenderness, then onto the other. Slowly, so slowly, I started my tongue's journey to his magic place....

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck" he managed to croak, lifting his legs as I finally arrived at my destination, and licked around his tight bud.

"Please don't stop" he moaned as I probed with my tongue. My hand travelled back up to his cock to start wanking him, knowing that he couldn't hold out for much longer.

I could feel his urgency to cum from the slight contraction of his balls against my cheek. I must say that I was glad to move from his asshole just to give my neck a break, a little stiff from the awkward position I had adopted to lick his butt, and to ensure he didn't arrive too early. I moved back to between his legs and above his cock, whilst moving my hand back to his anus, I dipped my head back onto his gloriously veiny dick and started to work it with a bit more fervour, listening to the squelching sounds. I slipped a finger into his wet hole, slurping greedily on his fat dick, releasing his cock to lick up and down the massive length, and then back onto its head. I couldn't bear the intense throbbing of my own cock by now so I took hold of my own cock and started working myself up and down. My finger glided into his wet hole, despite the tightness of his anal muscle, and eased up to locate his prostate. Bingo!! I massaged his G-spot leisurely, savouring the moans of pleasure escaping his full lips, all the while jamming as much of his bulbous cock as I could manage into my willing mouth.

"OH GOD, I'M GONNA SHOOT" he barked......

He gave me no time to move, slamming his hands back onto the rear of my head, jamming his hips into my face and fucking my mouth with his whole length. His biceps bulged, his perfect six-pack contracted and the cords on his neck stood out as he slammed my head into his trimmed bush, holding me there at the exact moment his cock stiffened and swelled to gigantic proportions.

BAM!!! He then spat out the start of his eruption. I swear at that moment his cock acted like some kind of conductor, I'm sure I could actually hear his heartbeat thudding through it and throbbing with each quick beat.

"AAAAAAARRRGGGGHHHHH" he screamed "FUCCCKKKKK, YEEESSSS"

My fingers slipped out from his anus as a powerful contraction in his perineum shot out one huge wad of hot, thick spunk, depositing it in my oesophagus, quickly followed by a few more. With the young stud still thrusting powerfully I started coughing due to the lack of air and the effects of the huge load lodged somewhere between my throat and stomach, grateful when he pulled me off his monster cock in fear that I would choke. However, the contractions continued as he blasted more of his thick, pearly cum over my face, covering my forehead, nose and mouth. Recovering, and gasping a huge lungful of air, I yanked on my own cock with urgency, feeling my own veins standing out as they had never before, furiously pumping on it to a frenzy. My own balls contracted and pumped out a powerful shot onto the floor, the best I'd had in years, followed by a series of smaller jets of cum.

Matt's cock bobbed in the air in front of my face, the last remnants of sticky spunk dribbling from the slit of his huge knob. I grasped his thick, slick root again, and licked the remainder, languishing in his young salty taste over my tongue. Fuck, that was good I thought as I finally slumped onto the workout mat.

Whilst my cock had started to wither immediately, Matt's showed no sign of deflating, and I wondered whether it was from my expertise with my mouth, or whether it was that the DVD still showed a bit titted bird getting stuffed up her arse by a well proportioned dick. Perhaps it was just his age; I was always horny at 19 too.

After several minutes of watching the action on the screen play out, I remembered that the shower was still running.

"Just gonna jump into the shower, mate" I said, "Feel free to continue the movie"

"Cheers" Matt casually replied, a little too casual, I later thought, given the fact that he stood naked in front of he, still massaging his bloated dick, and that he'd just had a blowjob from his usually straight neighbour. "I'm gonna get going myself now though, I said I'd meet the guys down at the gym – by the time I get cleaned up and changed, it'll be time to meet them."

"More working out?" I asked, sounding a bit surprised.

"Sure, I could go on for hours" he sharply replied with a glint in his gorgeous brown eyes and a flash of his perfect teeth.......

rhys30
rhys30
14 Followers
12