Early Evening

Story Info
Couple savor after-supper love.
2.6k words
4.85
24.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silverace1
silverace1
201 Followers

It is the early evening hours and we are just completing our dinner. We have eaten in that comfortable quiet that seasoned lovers do; exchanging glances of passion that are barely hidden under the surface whilst we share the minutiae of our respective days. I delight in your telling of the long walks you took with Amy in the warmth of this spring day. As you laugh with delight at the recollection of her rolling playfully in the few remaining banks of snow, I smile as I enjoy the sound of your wonderful happiness. Every time I see or hear you as you take particular joy in our babe's antics or sing a soft lullaby to lull her to sleep, I am filled with such warmth and pleasure that I feel that I could die right then a happy man.

But I want to live for many more years to bask in your love and to spend those years trying to show you just how much I love and adore you. I often feel that I haven't the words to convey these feelings to you. Since we first met online, we have been in each other's minds and hearts; first through the exchange of increasing levels of erotic exchanges and then, after a face to face meeting, we became lovers in every sense of the word. Our love has grown in leaps and bounds since that first contact.

As I sit and watch you tell me of your day, I lose myself in the musical sounds of your voice and am absolutely charmed by the movements of those lips. Ah, those lips! I want to run my finger lightly along the curve of each lip and then slowly insert each hungry digit into the warmth of your mouth! It is as though I can sense to my core the warmth of that mouth as it surrounds and captures my pulsating cock - drawing it ever deeper into paradise. I have to indulge myself!

I reach over the small table and run my fingers softly down your jaw line until your lips are silenced and you rest your face in the palm of my hand. Easily now, I can reach the lobes of your right ear and I gently tug on it and run my fingers around its sexy slopes. You place your hand in my wrist and, gripping it lightly, you move it down to slide over the surface of your chest until I can feel the heaviness of your breast as it fills my hand. The weight is amorphous as it moves with each breath you take and my finger graze over the stiffness of the nipple that is trying to force its way from beneath the warm woolen sweater.

I know of course that you prefer to go braless around the house and it is as if the whole breast and its hard firm nipple are waiting to escape their confines. Scooting my chair on its casters close enough that our knees touch, I easily slide your like-fitted chair from under the table and around to face me. Our knees are interlaced are I pull you closer and closer. We can now, if we were to lean forward just a bit, kiss each other. And, of course, we do just that!

As my lips brush over yours and our lips start to part in welcome, I place my hands on either side of your sweet face to draw you even closer. The heat of our passion is starting to reach its zenith as we both know that tonight will be another night of love; such lovemaking to us is sweeter in the long drawing out of each step until we have reached the point of absolute surrender to the moment and we finish together almost every time.

My lips continue to move over your lips with the touch of a breeze from a hummingbird's wings. Our tongues are making furtive attempts to enter the warm channel of the other's mouths. Meanwhile, I slide my hands along your sides until I feel the first traces of your superheated skin exposed below the bottom of your sweater. I cup your slim waist in each hand and using this, pull your close enough that my leg slips between yours. I feel the heat of your arousal through the material of both our slacks.

I need to feel the completeness of your body under my hands so I slip them under the bottom of your sweater and slowly, ever so slowly, I slide them upwards – taking the woolen cover with me. Soon, I can feel the swell of each breast as I lift just a tad higher and I quickly cup each in a palm. I can feel the sensitive joining of breast to ribcage and I softly run my fingers along this crease. You sigh to show your satisfaction and I can feel you leaning back ever so slightly to afford me room to touch and love each conical tit.

In the warmth of our intimate dining room, you are feeling a little light-headed; in part due to the ambient heat but more so by the touch of my fingers. I move you back far enough to allow me free access to the hard little nubs at the peak of each breast. Blowing softly over them, I see them harden even more. The aureoles are dimpling so prettily and become the next target of the flat of my tongue; all this whilst my thumbs are brushing over each nipple.

I feel your hands entwining in my hair as you pull my chair closer and closer with each lap across the dimpled landscape. I move my thumbs away from the steel hard nipples and lazily circle first one – then the other – with my hot tongue. I am almost joyfully suffocated as you pull me fast against your now heaving chest as you feel the wetness puddling between your thighs. You squeeze them hard together and the soft denim of your jeans rubs across your panty clad pussy.

I feel the rumbling of a moan deep in your chest as your cum floods the already dampened crotch of your skimpy panties. I urge your arms upwards and follow them with your sweater, pulling it over your head. I throw it over the third chair behind me and then turn back to you to return to those tantalizing nipples. I run my tongue first through the deep valley between your breasts and, supporting your weight with my hands behind your back, allow you to lean far back until your firm breasts are almost pointing at the ceiling.

With you thus exposed, I hungrily feast on each breast in turn until you are begging me to stop; the angle of your upper body – even with me supporting you – has become uncomfortable so I lift you to a vertical plane and we kiss again; at first softly and then with increasing fervor. I can taste the spiciness of our dinner along with the slightly tangy edge of toothpaste.

I reach down and with my heel I lock the casters on my chair and lift you to straddle my lap. With a free foot, I kick your chair across the room to rest against the far wall. Swiveling in a circle, I look deep into your eyes to see the reflection of the candlelight on the table behind us flicker across your irises. We always dine in the evenings by candlelight. As I pull you hard against me once more, you can feel the pulsating of my cock against your mons even through the two layers of cloth.

I reach between us and fumble briefly with your zipper until my hand can slip lower to feel the heat emanating from your excited pussy. I can just reach the top of the silky material and slip under to press inwards but that is enough to start you rocking against my palm. You place your head in the place where my neck meets my shoulder and bite down to stifle your moans. We don't want to disturb Amy but we won't be denied our pleasures. The pleasure/pain of your teeth spurs me on to greater efforts to please you and I am quickly rewarded as you flood my hand with your cum.

I hold your shaking body in close embrace until you have settled into a gentler state. I then start to kiss you along the side of your neck and over the top of your freckled shoulders. I inhale deeply and draw in the slight scent you wear to please both yourself and I. As always, it covers me with its blanket of sensual overload and it is my turn to moan against you.

As we settle down to calmness so much associated with our lovemaking, I lift you to stand before me and slip your jeans to the floor pausing to lift each delicate foot to slip off your shoes and to step out of the puddle of pants. Your stand before like Venus arising from the sea with your hands crossed in mock shyness across the sheer wisp of fabric which covers you still. I smile indulgently as I stand and quickly strip tossing my clothes carelessly aside. My cock is rampant before you and you press me back into my chair as you fall to your knees in front of me.

Turning your face upwards to gaze intently into my eyes, you reach for and find my deeply veined shaft and take it firmly in your soft hand. At first touch, it twitches as though it has a life of its own and the cut dome of its head oozes precum as you squeeze it lightly. When you feel the first flow cross over your hand, you lower your head and your pink tongue darts out to capture it. Your eyes never leave mine. I feel the heat as I continue to flow and I watch it as it falls onto your tongue only to be whisked away as your tongue returns with its prize to your mouth.

I feel my cock pulsing as more blood is directed downwards to fill it; it swells and grows harder and longer in your hand until the head peeks out of your closed fist. Although I only grow to 7" hard, your small hand encircles me but does not encompass my length. The appearance of my glistening dome is all you need to invite yourself to take it into your warm mouth. Ah!!! I feel like I will cum immediately and must make every effort to hold back!

Painfully slowly, you take me further and further into the deep recesses of your mouth as you suck on me gently. I watch, totally entranced as I see my hard cock disappearing! It never ceases to amaze and astound me how your eyes, as they pierce me with their intensity, never stray as you draw me deeper. I can see your throat muscles contract slightly and feel the snug fit as the end of my cock passes the entrance and enters, just for a little, into your throat. You quickly draw back so you don't gag but then deep throat me twice again.

With my hands under your arms, I lift you onto my lap; as much as I enjoyed what you were giving to me, I wanted to share in the act of loving. As I press you close to me, my flowing cock is trapped between my abdomen and yours; we can both feel as the warmth of my issue seeps into the tight bind between our bodies. I place my hand under the firm globes of your bum and lift and lower you until you are riding the side of my fully erect and throbbing cock. With each pass over your pubes, it brushes against the sensitive labia and, finally, your engorged clit. With every pass, you moan and your breath becomes more and more ragged.

Tightly, you encircle my neck with your clasped hands and use that leverage to assist in the vertical thrusts and movement. We are both becoming extremely aroused and the beads of perspiration dot both our foreheads as we move in concert. Your flimsy panties are so saturated with your own juices that they are all but sheer and offer little resistance to the friction being generated. Also, their dewy moisture, combined with my own pre-cum, is providing more than enough lubrication to smooth the flow.

I free one hand to reach between us and pull the leg of your sheer wet panties to one side thus exposing your wide spread pussy. With little work at all, on the next combined thrust, my cock slides effortlessly all the way into you! Both of us expel our held back breath as we share the first conjoined mating of the evening. I bite you lightly on the shoulder and run my tongue up along the side of your neck ending, as often is my way, at your delicate ears where I nibble on each lobe. The resultant shivers travel through your body to end at the pussy that holds me so tenderly.

You want to control the strength and frequency of our pairing at this point so you lean back whilst maintaining a grip with your hands clasped around my neck. This has exposed your gleaming breasts to me (gleaming, that is, with the beads of perspiration) and I lean in to capture your right nipple between my lips. At first, my suction is gentle but as you start sliding your exquisite pussy along my cock, I reactively suck even harder. This only spurs you on to faster strokes and these are in turn matched by my attack on your firm hard nipples and aureoles. I try to fit as much of your breast in my mouth as I need to satisfy my unending hunger for you!

The speed and depth of our union is becoming almost unbearable! I don't know how much longer I can hold out! I feel your legs locking behind me on the chair back and the extra leverage you have gained is evidenced by a renewed vigor in your grinding attack on my throbbing cock. I can feel the almost constant flow of pre-cum as I continue to empty it inside you. And you are accepting it all; if fact, you seem bound and determined that you will control this to the end. There is no argument from me since I love it when we take turns like this. Usually it is I who determine the timing and speed of our progress to orgasm but I am your willing slave this time and am along strictly to please you as much as you are me.

With each renewed coupling, we are becoming more and more vocal. Although we don't want to disturb the baby, it is almost as if we have lost all control! All we are able to focus on is the realization of that predictable, wonderful end to our lovemaking; the orgasm! Only for a moment do we lose that focus and quickly join lips in a fierce kiss to end all kisses! It continues non stop as we cry out into each other's mouth with the shuddering of the final release. You flood me with your cum while I am filling you with mine.

The spasms that follow such an orgasm continue to shake us for at least ten minutes and our sweat covered bodies cling together for mutual support. It is through this long drawn out foreplay and teasing that we experience the best results and together, we seem to experience the mutual joy just about always!

I whisper into your ear all the words of love that I know and reinforce these with warm loving kisses all over your face with the best and tenderest saved for your lips.

I will always love you!

silverace1
silverace1
201 Followers