Early Morning

Info
You woke me up in the early hours.
37 words
3.94
58.2k
10
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A huge thank you to everyone. Your comments, both public and private, have been amazing and inspiring.

This story was done spur of the moment after thinking about a particular comment that was suggested...thank you Sir...

--:--
--:--
1.0
redhotbothered
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow...

Great work and recording. Felt like we were just there. :-)

TorinonaTorinonaalmost 11 years ago
Sexy and intense...

Really enjoyed your descriptions and details, as well as your gasps and the way your voice catches, especially towards the finale. Especially liked when you spoke of sleeping with your arms over your head, that was a great image and helped set the mood for me for the submissive position you were finding yourself in. You pack an awful lot into 10 minutes, kudos, as I'm accustomed to a number of the male audio storytellers here whose audios are often 20 to 40+ minutes long.

I wrote you that I don't listen to many women on Literotica, but in your case, I'll happily make an exception! Perhaps you will favor us next with an audio involving an elevator? ;-) I'm off to listen to something else of yours!

Share this

Similar Stories

Our Journey into an FLR Ch. 01 A couple's journey inte a female led relationship.in BDSM
Emma Seduces a Lady at the Library Twin sisters use exhibitionism to seduce a lady in library.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Denial Sex A couple's sex life in a tease and denial relationship.in Fetish
I'll Be Right Back (Short Story) Dominant BBW gets a bit too excited during tease and denial.in Fetish
Gym Club Sophie discovers gym club.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories