Early Morning Awakening

Story Info
He catches his brother jacking off.
1.4k words
353k
32
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Feang
Feang
4 Followers

I'm Jeremy. I've always thought of myself as straight. I love women for their bodies, their sensual curves, but the idea of giving a guy head, or just fooling around with him, has always been a tempting one.

My brother, Alex, and I were both staying at home with my dad, it was summer vacation and I was almost in my senior year of college and my brother was going into his junior year, though we were both at different universities.

One morning I woke up early to go running, as I usually do. I went downstairs wearing nothing but my running shorts and caught my dad headed out, and he told me he would have to work late and to tell Alex. So I went upstairs to my brother's room to write him a note since I figured he was still asleep.

As I opened the door I could almost smell a hint of cum in the air. I turned to look at my brother's bed which faces away from the door, and saw him lying there jerking himself off.

"Gee," I thought, "it must run in the family." His cock looked even larger than my eight inches. He and I were both uncircumcised. Curiosity got the best of me, and I decided to make my move to see what it tasted like. I figured he might mind seeing me there, but feeling my mouth around his dick probably wouldn't bother him one bit.

I slowly got to my hands and knees, and crawled to the side of his bed. Without giving him a chance to cover up, I quickly moved between his legs and wrapped my lips around the head of his dick.

Not daring to look up at him, I began moving my head up and down on his shaft, swirling my tongue around the head, enjoying every moment of it. I knew he was too since he didn't make any attempt to get me off of him.

My mouth had to stretch wide open; his cock really was huge. I withdrew my mouth until just my lips encircled the head, and I flicked my tongue across the slit on the top of his dick.

By this time I could hear him beginning to moan. I forced myself back down on his hard dick as far as I could go, in and out over and over, sucking as hard as I could.

As his hips started to buck, he pushed down on the back of my head. I knew it was coming very soon.

He was cumming, and hard. I felt the first shot hit the back of my throat, it was warm and just turned me on even more. After that I couldn't count how many times he shot into me.

My mouth just filled up with cum, I loved the way the salty load tasted on my tongue. As I felt like my mouth was going to overflow, I swallowed it all, and quickly my mouth filled back up as he was still cumming in it. He gave me a good three mouthfulls before I had licked him clean.

I sat up and just looked at him. He looked back with a stare of both astonishment and need. His cock was still standing at attention, and Alex just looked at me like, "go ahead, you already did it once."

It's always been a wild fantasy to have another guy pound me from behind, and with this fantasy came me buying a couple buttplugs and dildos. I asked him, "how would you like to fuck me in the ass?"

His reply was a simple, "yeah I guess." I told him I'd be right back, and I ran off to my room and began searching my closet for the right toys. I grabbed a thick, five inch buttplug and a thick, eight inch dildo, both of which are modeled after real cocks and have a shaft and head and balls, and a bottle of lube.

I returned to his room with all three in hand, plus a towel. I tossed them on his bed, and stripped off my shorts and boxers. I spread the towel on his bed to catch any messiness, got on my hands and knees on the middle of his bed, and told him, "loosen me up with the toys before you fuck me. The buttplug first, do it slowly and make sure to use lots of lube."

He grabbed the bottle of lube, spread my asscheeks, and poured some onto my hole. He coated his fingers in it, and pressed one into my ass. It was a weird feeling; I'd fucked myself many times before with my own fingers, but feeling someone else controlling my ass was a new experience.

He quickly began fingerfucking me faster and faster with that one finger, moving it around to stretch me more. He then inserted not one, but two more, and had me at his mercy, banging me that way for a good five minutes.

He then grabbed the buttplug and lubed it heavily. He placed the cockhead at my entrance, and slowly pushed in. Inch after inch until all five inches rested inside me. It wasn't painful at all after his fingerbanging stretched me out.

He then came around to my face and stuck the eight-inch dildo in my mouth and told me to suck on it. So I did. As I was doing so, he went back around to my ass and told me to keep sucking on it, he was "going to gang-bang me, even if my mouth was filled with a fake dick." The idea just turned me on more.

I could feel him trying to pull the buttplug from my ass, so I loosened my grip on it, letting it fall out with ease. Alex then lubed up his own cock, much thicker and longer than the buttplug.

He peeled back the foreskin, pressed the head to my asshole, and slowly pushed in. It felt like heaven, having a real cock in my ass for once, instead of these stupid toys.

The pain began building as he pushed in farther and farther, stretching my ass wider than I ever thought it could go. Finally, I felt him hit home. His hips were up against my asscheeks, his cock completely embedded in my ass. Slowly he pulled out, all the way until he was no longer in me. My asshole gaped wide open, and he poured probably a quarter of the bottle of lube into the open hole.

He then pushed back into me, much faster than before, but now it didn't even hurt since I had been fully stretched. His speed quickly increased, and before long he was slamming into me as fast as I'd ever seen in a porno movie before.

His hips banging wildly into my asscheeks, he gripped my hips and every time he thrust forward, he'd pull my body back up to meet him. I began moaning loudly as he was banging me from behind.

After over an hour of fucking me doggystyle, he suddenly stopped. "You do the work," he said. "Get on top." He lay down on his back, cock standing at full attention. My sore, shaky ass had trouble moving but I rested myself over him, facing toward him. As I got in position, I grabbed his cock, put it right against my asshole, and let myself drop.

I started humping up and down, my entire body moving with every thrust. It was too much work, so with his cock all the way up my ass, I lay down on his chest, and begin using nothing but my hips to do the work. As I lay on top of him, my ass shakes up and down, fucking his cock hard.

Finally after a good forty-five minutes of fucking with me on top, his hips start bucking under mine. He grabs my ass and holds it in place as he bucks up and down fucking me hard as he shoots his load into my waiting ass.

I can feel his hot cum filling up my ass, shooting inside me. Slowly he comes to a stop, and I pull myself off of him, his cock leaving me with a "plop" sound.

My ass is so completely sore, it hurts to close it all the way. There's cum dripping out of my ass every time I move, and I love the feeling.

As I bend my head over to clean off his cock, I get an idea. I move around to 69 him, and say "I still haven't cum yet." I lay on top of him, my cock in his mouth, his in mine, and the day has just begun...

Feang
Feang
4 Followers
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
should be in the gay section

should be in the gay section

SlickTonySlickTonyover 19 years ago
Needed Editing

Some nice action, but please don't change tense in mid-story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
bland

this was really lousy, very sparse on the detail, very one-dimensional...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Brotherly Love

Nice story and it sounded like the real thing.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Big Brother's Lesson Brother turns little brother into a man.in Incest/Taboo
Brothers' Cock Lust Two brothers want cock.in Incest/Taboo
Dad's Dirty Boy Sparks fly when father sees his college son in lingerie.in Incest/Taboo
Dad & I - Cry or Cum Son catches widower dad watching gay porn.in Incest/Taboo
Don't Wake Daddy With son, father did more than just walk in his sleep.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories