Early Morning Glory

Story Info
She knows how to awaken you, smiling.
1.2k words
3.85
61.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
~Kir@~
~Kir@~
11 Followers

I start to awaken, the light beginning to sneak in the blinds, my heart warmed by your strong arms wrapped around me, one hand cupping my breast as you sleep. Not wanting to awaken you from looks like a very peaceful sleep, I tilt my head to gaze upon your handsome face, the sight of you so relaxed brings a soft smile across my face.

Nuzzling into your neck, I kiss it softly, inhaling your scent, a soft sigh escaping my lips as I exhale. Your sleep is so deep and content from the wonderful love making we shared the previous night, and my loins start stirring as I reminisce, I can feel your cum from what turned into an intense hard fucking session, still dripping from my throbbing pussy and ass. Oh! the moans, the screams, the slapping of our bodies against each other, your cock stretching both of my holes so much, the sensation of feeling your thick cum vein exploding into me again and again...your hands grabbing hard at my breasts...my cunt tensing around your cock...feeling your veins against my tight walls.

The memory too hot for me I slide my hand down between my thighs and begin to rub my clit, your arms still around me, mmm it feels so hot and wet down there, placing my fingers to my mouth and quietly sucking them, the taste of our cum driving me insane.

You move a little, rolling in closer to me, you must be dreaming, a smile crosses your face, making you glow, your soft breath moving across my face.

I place my hand gently on your strong chest, and slowly begin to circle your nipples, being careful not to wake you from your dream. I lean in and kissing you softly on the neck again hearing a slight moan as you exhale, lifting my hand to my fingertips, my fingernails nice and smooth, I begin to work my hand down your chest, over your belly, circling your navel, down the side of your hip, until it hits your oh so hard cock. "Mmmm that dream must be good baby" I think to myself.

Running my fingertips down pass your cock and along your inner thighs, I work up to your heavy balls, the very same balls, that continued to empty its incredible seed into me again and again not too many hours ago. Your cock pulses involuntarily at my touch, at the same time, my cunt tingles, as if the 2 were connected, licking my lips, the urge to suck your cock is too overwhelming, as I begin to gently wiggle my way from your arms carefully, sliding my body down easily on the black satin sheets of our waterbed.

I gently lean the elbow of one arm over the other side of your body and rest my heavy breast on your belly, curled up close to you, leaning in, I begin to lick your balls as I wrap my soft fingers around the base of your cock and place my full lips over the mushroom head of your massively black thick hardness. As I inhale, I can smell the scent of our love making on your black cock, the combination of the smell of my sweet musky cunt and your delicious cum, soaked into your pubic hair, the aroma sets of my raving hormones even more, as my soft full lips being to work down your cock.

I jump, when I hear a moan from you, I lift my head and turn it, to look up at your face, your eyes still closed, your breathing still deep and rhythmic, comforted by the fact I haven't awoken you, I begin to work back on your cock again.

Your cock is sooo thick, as I open my mouth wide, wrapping my lips over my teeth, and sliding them your thickness, my tongue cupped around it, flickering sensually over your protruding veins, the spongy head of your cock pressing against the back of my throat, as I suck in a breath and swallow, allowing your cock to move into my tight throat. Gagging slightly, panic, worried that the excessive tightness around your cock will awaken you when all of a sudden I feel something in my hair, a stronger moan escapes your lips, as I realize its your strong fingers working though my soft silken hair. Pressing my head harder against your cock, not sure if your still asleep or awake, I begin to work my lips and throat up and down your cock in long wet strokes, then your hips start to rise to greet my lips as I take your cock deep into my throat.

"Oh yes Baby" you moan deeply, those words enough for me to grip your cock firmly with my hand, my thumb focused on your protruding cum vein as I begin to stroke at them same time as I suck in and out, my lips slapping against my fist on each downward stroke, your hands working through my silken hair, I pull your cock from my mouth and continue stroking, flickering my tongue up and down your cock, over your now growling balls. You moan again, I roll over and slide over your thighs. I wrap my heavy breasts around your cock, gazing lustfully up into your partly opened eyes, seeing the pleasure on your face, my tongue flickering over your sensitive belly. Then crunching my chin down against my neck, to let the tip of my tongue flicker against the head of your cock. Your eyes rolling back in your head, your tongue licking your lips, your breathe getting heavier and more erratic.

I press the palms of my hands into the bed, and lift myself up, sliding my knees up beside your hips, my now soaking cunt wavering over your quivering black cock. I feel your strong hands reach up and grab my large breasts, my nipples erect and so huge, your thumbs rolling over them. Placing my hands beside your head, I lean forward and gently kiss you on the lips, taking your bottom lip in softly between my lips and massaging it with the tip of my tongue, my hips lowering onto yours, .pressing your this black cock hard against your belly as I slide my dripping cunt up and down your hardness..."Oh Trey, I can't get enough of you, my body trembles all day thinking about you, pleasing your, being fucked hard and deep by you, screaming out your name, feeling your cock, fingers or tongue massaging my cunt". My breathing so heavy now as you anticipate my next move.

I lift my hips up and your hand greets mine, wrapped around your cock, as we both guide it to my hungry hole. My urgency getting even more intense, but you take control and begin to slide the head of your cock across my hot slit, the head bumping over my now swollen little clit. I gasp "Fuck Yes Trey, your cock is so beautiful, I am a slave to it, your cock owns my cunt baby, my cunt is moulded perfectly for your cock."

You lift you head to kiss me feverishly as I feel you nestle the head of your cock at the soft opening to my cunt. I push against my hands, lifting my upper body up and thus sliding down your cock in one fast hard deep tight thrust.

You scream "Fuck yes ~Kir@~, my cumslut, your cunt is so perfect, so hot, so firm, so wet!"

~Kir@~
~Kir@~
11 Followers