Early Morning Memories

Story Info
This goes back to the seventies.
931 words
3.72
12.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This goes back to the seventies. We lived in one room then plus bathroom. I worked on odd days and she worked 5 days a week, the main earner. I'd got in late the night before and climbed in to bed without waking her. Some noise woke me the next morning and I turned over to see her naked walking about the room getting ready to go to work.

Naked like this was unusual. She must have thought I was asleep. She wasn't shy with her body but in an everyday setting she covered up, perhaps from some childish reserve. I watched her move around the room, enjoying the unusual perspective.

- Come over here I said, surprised at my own bravery. I expected her to flee to the bathroom. She turned, annoyed at being caught so defenceless.

- I haven't time. Obviously she thought I wanted sex. She made a move to get ready to go.

-Please.

Something in my voice made her pause. She looked over.

-What?

I gestured her to come to the bed. She shrugged but looked intrigued. I wasn't making the usual let's fuck movements.

-What? But she came to the bed.

Now she stood, still naked, her hips inches from my face. I said nothing, I could feel her tense, not sure what to expect.

-What?

-So beautiful., was all I could say. You're so beautiful.

She said nothing as I drew the back of my hand down the outside of her thigh, not sensually, but slowly, down, down her leg until it met the edge of the bed. Without rushing I lifted my hand and now with the palm rubbed the outside of her other leg again down as far as the bed. I could feel her tense and unsure but not pulling away. Now I reached up to her hip bone and caressed her side till I reached her breast. I couldn't resist its softness and I heard her breathe in as I touched her.

With the flat of my hand beneath her breasts I bought it down her stomach. Women didn't shave down there in those days but her hair was a dirty blonde and I could make out her neat little slit nestling between her legs. My hand was flat on her stomach as I leaned out of the bed and kissed her hair. The strands pressed against my lips and I could just make out her musky odour. I could feel her lean back and push her cunt towards me. My hand reached behind her and pushed her body into my face. My tongue wriggled in between her hair and managed to run the length of her slit.

-O god.

She called this out like someone who knew she was going to be late for work.

-Come on, and she pushed my head away and made to get into bed.

-You've got to fuck me now for god's sake.

As I kneeled above her she opened her legs expectantly for me. I'd seen her open cunt many times before but this was special. I lay on her and positioned my cock at her opening and pushed. She groaned and as I pushed again she cried out. I was hitting a target all right. I pushed my arms underneath her body and pulled her tight towards me. She kept crying out even though I was hardly pushing into her.

I bit her shoulder where I knew it would leave marks. Then I began to fuck her, slowly but deep. I'm quite wide and she liked to be filled. She wasn't looking at me. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing irregularly. Wherever she was it was a good place. Then a flush ran over her face and shoulders and breasts. She began to call out and thrash and shout.

-Now, do it now, for fuck's sake.

This was my sign to finish. Somehow I'd hit her bullseye and she wanted me to come and finish her off properly. I was young then and could time my finishes to a stopwatch. A few strokes and I was filling her with come. She opened her eyes but she wasn't looking at me, her legs were wrapped tight around my back till it hurt and she wasn't letting go till she was ready.

Eventually she collapsed and we both groaned. I sprawled on top of her but she didn't have time for much of a cuddle. She got out of bed and stood, looking for tissues and her underwear. As she stood there, I had the same view as I had a few moments before. This time the lips of her cunt were swollen and as she finally found tissues she spread her legs slightly and wiped herself. I always found this action amazingly erotic.

Under the bedclothes I felt myself getting hard again and it was then, as she pulled on her knickers, that I caught sight of a stray line of semen making its way down the inside of her leg. In her hurry she must have missed it but as if in slow motion I followed that wandering dribble and it was that moment that fixed itself in my mind forever -- so that whatever happened afterwards, all the fucking, all the houses, the jobs, the beautiful children, the betrayals, the silences -- whatever about all that, it was that line of come dribbling down her leg that was my rosebud. I was bound to her from that moment. That image would come into my head, unbidden, whoever I fucked.