Early Morning Surprise

Story Info
The morning after he gave me an incredible "first time".
2.8k words
4.33
23.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning sunshine greets me through the window, awakening me from the most vivid and exciting dream. My skin tingles as I recall moments of kissing, gentle but passionate hands fondling my breasts. And the moment I've waited my entire life for when I feel the love of my life's beautiful cock nestled inside me for the first time. Sighing, I snuggle down into the pillow further. But the scent that greets me is not my own, but rather a very masculine smell, not unlike that of my boyfriend's aftershave. And that's when I remember last night. The night we'd waited for. The night when we became one.

You'd suggested a romantic dinner at your place. Wine, candlelight, homemade pasta, everything a girl could ask for. We have only been dating for about two months, but it seems as though we've known each other much longer. Lately I have been having fantasies about being with you, making love. My past relationships have not been the most romantic. I never felt the connection with any of them in a way that warranted intimacy, so at the age of 25 I still remain a virgin. But the feelings I have for you changed all that.

My thoughts are preoccupied with you. As I sit in class at university, my thoughts drift to your kisses. Your voice rings in my ear. I imagine your body naked, thrusting into mine. A look of utter ecstasy on your face. Sweat dripping off our bodies. Your hands engulfing my large breasts. Would they even be large enough to contain them? I wonder what your penis will look like. Are you uncut? And how will it feel when I take it in my hands for the first time? Will I just feel the blood pulsing through the veins? Will it shudder? Will you cum?

Last night surpassed all of my expectations. I knew from the moment we started kissing on the couch that I would be yours that night. You had been giving me the most amazingly longing looks for weeks. I knew you were secretly hoping to be my first. Normally I would be scared, but with you everything just felt right. As we kissed, my pussy began to tighten, almost painfully. I was aware that your cock was growing and I was longing to feel it inside me. When you asked me if I was sure I was ready for sex, I had to practically bite my lip to keep from screaming out "YES!" and crushing my body against yours. We made our way to the bedroom and where we saw each other nude for the first time. A Greek god is not even the beginning of how I could describe you. Where my body is soft and curvy, yours is smooth and hard. I remember running my fingers across your chest and brushing against your nipples for the first time. Even they are rougher than mine. I saw you gazing longingly at my chest. My 36-DD breasts hung loosely, asking for your hands and lips. You took ahold of them and gently sucked them into your mouth. My breasts are one of the most sensitive parts of my body, which you realized quickly.

And when our bodies joined, well there are no words to describe it. I felt some pressure as you began to push against my hymen, and when it broke I yelped a bit. But soon we were moving together and all of the pain fell silent. Again and again you commented about how tight my walls felt. I was so proud, so glad that I could give you that feeling. What did it feel like to know that you were the only person to ever touch that part of me? And as we moved, I'm sure I got even tighter for you. When you came inside me it was like nothing I'd ever imagined. Watching your face as you writhed in ecstasy was like watching a masterpiece. At that moment I felt such a feeling of protectiveness towards you. I wanted to hold you in my arms for the rest of forever and never let go. That is the way we fell asleep together.

Slowly I open my eyes to face the morning. The first sight I see is your beautiful face, a lock of hair hanging haphazardly on your forehead. You are still fast asleep lying on your side facing me. I remember falling asleep with your cock slowly softening inside of my pussy. We must have shifted during the night as we are now lying separately. I miss your cock. I feel my vagina come to life, pulsing in response to the thought of being allowed to have you inside of me again. I get up to get a drink of water, silently hoping that you will awaken before I return. But when I get back, you're still fast asleep. My eyes focus on your cock. I've heard of early morning erections, but right now your shaft is hanging limp against your left thigh. Things were so hot and heavy last night that I never got to see your cock in its "natural state." I silently chuckle remembering a conversation I had with one of my friends recently. We were discussing her first experiences with oral sex. She talked about how the penis feels so much different before it is aroused. She said it is much easier to play with inside your mouth. Involuntarily my tongue slips between my teeth and over my bottom lip, moistening it. The feelings overwhelm me and I know I can't wait any longer. Slowly I make my way to the bed.

I crawl in beside you and position myself with my lips inches from the tip of your penis. My hands are aching to touch your skin and stroke you, but I want my lips to be the first thing that touch you. Slowly I move in, closing my eyes and planting a soft kiss on the head. I then allow my lips to widen and the tip of my tongue to just slip out from between my teeth. I lick the underside of the head of your cock, cupping my tongue just slightly to roll the tip against the ridge between your head and shaft. I then wrap my lips fully around the head of your cock, increasing my sucking a bit. I hear your breath catch. Not wanting you to become erect before I get to enjoy your entire length, I suck you the rest of the way into my mouth. You fit just perfectly, the head of your cock resting against the roof of my mouth. I allow my tongue to explore the veins running along your length. Your skin feels like velvet. I can't believe how soft and gentle you feel. But knowing the effect my mouth must be having on you by now, I don't expect you to remain gentle for much longer.

I feel my lips touch the base of your shaft and your balls. Holding my position, I look up at your face. Your eyes are still closed but your lips have parted and I can see beads of sweat forming on your upper lid. I imagine my tongue sneaking through those lips, allowing you to taste yourself. Suddenly the feeling of your hand on the back of my head interrupts me from my fantasies. Your fingers thread through my waves of hair, tangling it in the process. I feel you start to gently move my head back and forth on your cock. I'm not sure if you are dreaming or in a state of awakening, as you start to mumble something inaudibly. I decide to let you take over, guiding my face along your shaft, up and down. I feel your cock start to dance inside my mouth, slowly waking up from its slumber. My right hand has been resting on my hip, but now it is between my legs, stroking along the lips of my pussy. I am getting so turned on by the thought of allowing you to masturbate yourself with my mouth.

I feel you growing heavier inside my mouth. Each time you thrust your tip reaches further down my throat. My lips keep widening, trying to accommodate your enlarging shaft. I begin to wonder how I will ever fit you all in. My eyes again focus on your face, and I realize your eyes are fluttering. They open completely and lock on mine. The intense feelings I see send a jolt of electricity down my body, focusing between my legs. In one look I see a mixture of wonderment, confusion, lust, love, and control. A smile slowly comes to your lips. At this point I realize what I must look like to you, wide and innocent large brown eyes gazing upwards between the soft curls of hair below your navel. My hand slowly rubs my clit a bit faster. Your hand pulls my mouth from your cock and you speak for the first time.

"Lick my balls," you order in a soft breath.

Three little words, but they have an amazing power over me. How do you command so much in a whisper? I drop my eyes and focus on your fully erect cock that is nudging my cheek. I remove my hand from my pussy and lick a long line from my wrist to the tips of my fingers. After repeating this with my left hand, I touch you for the first time. Slowly begin to stroke you fully from base to tip. I then lower my face to your balls and take one in my mouth. I marvel at their weight as I begin to suck on them. When I release the first one it makes a sort-of popping sound, causing me to giggle. Your body shakes as you laugh in response. I then take your other ball into my mouth and suck on it as well. I then swirl my tongue around them, finding the area between the base of your penis and your ballsac. I allow my tongue to linger here longer, flitting it back and forth. Then I move my lips slowly up your shaft. Very gently I let the tips of my teeth graze the prominent vein along the underside of your cock. You let out a low moan and your head falls backwards onto your pillow. I follow this slow nibble with my tongue, soothing you from base to tip.

I then rise and move to my knees on the bed. It is then when you realize another surprise that I have for you. When I returned from getting a drink earlier, I found your used boxers lying crumpled on the floor. I remembered a fantasy you mentioned once about seeing me wear your clothing. When I picked them up and smelled your sex on them, I knew I had to feel them against my skin. Feeling the soft cotton and knowing that your cock had been nestled inside, hardening as you seduced me, I felt a rush of fluid in my cunt. Now I'm sure that our juices are mixing together on the fabric, just as they did last night. Your hands move to my waist and you bring me towards you, planting a soft kiss on my lips.

"Good morning," you say. "What a wonderful day this is turning out to be!"

Just hearing your voice turns my insides to mush. I know I will be thinking of you all day again, whispering to me everything you want to do to me. Everything you want me to do to you. Sometimes I feel myself blush, glad that no one else can hear my thoughts.

"How about we make this morning even more unbelievable?" you suggest as you slide the boxers down my legs and move me up to straddle your stomach.

I feel the tip of your penis gently nudging my asshole. From the look in your eyes I know that one nod from me is all it would take before you bury yourself inside me. But I have other ideas.

"Baby, last night was the most incredible night of my life," I say. "You made me feel so special and loved. I've never connected with someone so much as I have with you. You took so much time to make sure that I was ready for this. You were so gentle when you moved inside of me that first time. You made me feel so taken care of and loved. So now I want to repay you. This morning is for you. I want you to lie back and simply enjoy my gift to you."

Slowly I move my ass backwards, feeling my juices leaving a trail down your stomach. I position myself above your cock and slowly lower myself down onto you. My pussy is still so tight and I feel like you will hardly fit, but I keep moving. Finally I feel the head of your cock brush my cervix. You groan and I begin to start a rhythm, in and out. I reach behind me and fondle your balls softly, then a bit harder. Your hands move to my tits, cupping them and kneading the nipples into hard points. Your hands reach behind me and pull my mouth towards yours. We begin to kiss, tongues reuniting. I pull back a bit and take your bottom lip between my teeth, running my tongue along it. My mouth moves to your ear, running the tip of my tongue along the outer swirls of flesh. I suck your earlobe into my mouth and lick it, then sucking with the same rhythm as our bodies.

I release your ear and move my head further down your chest towards your nipples. I take the left one first into my mouth and let my tongue swirl over the tip. Then, placing the entire nipple between my lips, I suck it firmly into my mouth. My other hand teases and pinches your right nipple. I can hear you moaning and your thrusting is starting to pick up speed. My teeth graze the tip of your nipple and you shudder. I start to nibble and pull your nipple upwards between my teeth, mimicking this action with my hand on your other nipple. You moan even louder. Then my mouth moves to your right nipple and I give it the same attention.

At this point I feel your arms wrap around me and suddenly I am on my back beneath you, your cock still fully inside me. You widen my legs and start thrusting even harder. I can feel you rubbing against my clit and my juices flow even more. They are leaking from me at this point, soaking your cock and dribbing down towards my asshole. You reach your hands up and take my hands in yours, placing them above my head. Our gazes lock and I see the intense feelings of lust that are ready to explode within you. The feeling of your hands and body holding me down suddenly cause a reaction inside me. The thought of being pinned down and fucked is turning me on more than I would ever believe. I feel your powerful thighs thrusting your body into mine. You have such an amazing power over me. Thoughts and visions of me being dominated flood my mind and I again feel myself blush as I imagine exploring these fetishes with you. Would you be a gentle master, yet firm? If I asked, would you tie me up and fuck me until we both came?

Suddenly the pressure inside me builds up and I cannot take it anymore. I'm going to cum. I let out a long, low groan. Everything seems to be focused on our bodies, joined together in a motion that is almost primal. I cry out your name and feel my pussy throbbing, cumming harder than I ever have before. In my haze of orgasm I feel your thrusting quicken as you moan and start to squirt inside me. I feel your warm cum bathing the insides of my vagina. The feeling of you cumming sets me off again and I begin to pulse, milking the cum from your cock. Your hands have unknowingly tightened on my wrists, further fueling my fantasies.

As our breathing starts to return to normal, you let yourself drop gently on top of me. I nuzzle my cheek against your chest and wrap my arms around you. You plant a gentle, loving kiss in my hair and I smile. No one has been as blessed as me to have someone so amazing in their life. You roll us onto our sides so that we are facing one another. Slowly we kiss and allow our nipples to rub against one another. You withdraw from me slowly and I feel your cum seeping out and down my right buttcheek. My hand reaches up and caresses your cheek. We share another kiss and you look at me, a question in your eyes.

"So my darling, did you have any other surprises for me today?"