Early Morning's Dream

Story Info
Romance in dreams turns erotic in reality.
1k words
4.61
23.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have spent nights, just wondering what it really would be like to curl up in your arms at night, and I in some ways know already, because I feel you near me so often. Just thinking of climbing into bed and just feeling your naked body pressed so close against my back, your arm holding me close and feeling so content and safe in your arms and drifting into such a peaceful sleep.

Waking just a few hours later to feel soft kisses on my neck, and your hand tracing patterns over my stomach...Turning my body slowly, and my right hand softly resting on your hip, I feel you move back slightly as I lay completely on my back, and gaze up at you, realizing that this is not a dream that I have had many times in the past. Reaching up and tracing the outline of your face with my fingertips, I whisper that I love you, and you in return reply.

Tracing your mouth with my fingertips, feeling how soft the are, and remembering how sweet your kisses are, I move my hand to the back of your neck, and pull you towards me, feeling no resistance from you, my tongue then slowly outlines your lips, and your tongue slowly moves, so the tip of it touches mine, just the incredibly innocent touch of your tongue against mine, sends shockwaves through my body, and I moan softly, turning my body to face yours, and feeling the entire length of your body, now against mine, I feel your palm press against the small of my back bringing me closer still, and I know that no matter where we are, with you is where I want to be. Our kiss deepens and I cradle your head softly.

Feeling your hand move to my hip, my hand simultaneously is moving over your side, feeling the warm flesh beneath my fingertips, both hands exploring each other's bodies, and reveling in the fact that we are together, whispering to each other, about the effect the other has on us.

As my hand moves over your thigh, I can feel you starting to become aroused, and at the same time, feel your hand drop slowly down over the top of my leg. Running my hand over the front of you, using just my fingertip, running from base to head, and hearing a slight groan from you, and I tilt my head and kiss you deeply. Your hand, in turn, has reached my warm center, and as my heart pounds, I move my leg to give you access to my body. My hand closing over you, I slowly start to move, feeling you nearly immediately harden beneath my fingers, and again here you groan into my mouth, my kiss becoming more urgent, telling you how much I want you.

Slowly pushing me onto my back again, I feel your warm body cover mine, blankets thrown away, and my hand now moves to the small of your back, looking up into your eyes, I see the same fire that is in my own, and move my legs, so that my knees are bent, on either side of your hips. I hear you gasp, as our bodies start to move, and I feel your hand move down to run yourself against my wet center, teasing me. Murmuring to you, that you are getting even for all of the times I have teased you, I suddenly feel pressure, as you slowly enter my body, very slightly at first, but as I move my hips forward, realize the intensity and urgency is within both of us. One powerful thrust rocks me, and my back arches and my head moves back, and I cry out. My legs instinctively move up to curl around your back, and my fingers grip your shoulders tightly.

Our bodies both begin to move in perfect rhythm, as though this dance had been danced so many times in the past, and our hearts yearning to please the other. My hips moving with yours, and biting my bottom lip, overcome by the passion and love that is expelled. I can feel your body then moving faster against me, and my legs pull you even closer, bringing you deeper and deeper into my body, wanting all of you. I gaze once again into your eyes, and see them so full of love and a desire to satiate each of our passions. Moving against you, faster and harder, and as my movements intensify, I feel your urgency build. I can feel my body becoming heavy, and my vision blur as my body starts to tense. I can feel muscles starting to tighten around you, and you gasp, knowing my body as well as you know your own, and as I start to cry out, and my body spasm, I feel your lips crush mine, as with one last thrust feel your warmth flood me, as my spasms continue, I know exactly what that is doing to your body...totally draining you. my hands now on your back as I feel your body lower itself completely over me, and as my spasms continue, I feel you move slightly every time, knowing they are still effecting you.

Feeling you rolling to your side, taking me with you, I hear you gasp softly, and your breathing still ragged, as our legs are still entwined, loving the feeling of our bodies so close and neither of us willing to let go of the other, I softly kiss your lips, and whisper..."Good Morning."

You chuckle, and look at the clock, and both of us realize it is only 4am. Talking softly, as our breathing returns to normal. I feel myself slowly drifting off, as I feel your hand softly caressing my back, and with a warm feeling, knowing you will be the first thing I see when I wake in a few hours. I murmur that I love you with all of my heart, and I hear you softly whisper that you love me, and feel your warm lips kiss my forehead, as I nestle into the crook of your arm and drift into dreams, where I know I will meet...