Early One Morning

Story Info
The coffee shop was almost deserted.
1.1k words
3.96
31.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was dressed for a shoot for a glamour magazine, rather than work. Tight blouse her superb tits were trying to burst out of. Tight skirt painted to her exquisite arse. And her flat tummy. And her delicious thighs.

Well, the tops of her thighs.

Shiny stockings that gave the impression she had been massaging oil into her legs. Or someone had. Heels longer than my finger. My longest finger.

Short, dark, immaculate hair. Lovely face. One of those cute, little noses that turn up just a touch at the end. Kissable, bitable lips.

On a scale of 0 to 10, with 0 being 'Put a sack on that' to 10 being 'Oh yeah', she was a trouser-ripper. Eminently doable.

The coffee shop had just opened, and my eyes were trying to remember how to open. Not very successfully. One glimpse of her however, and they were in overdrive. They worked their way down her. Then up her. Then down her. I seemed to have lost control of them completely. Though my cock seemed to be liking what they were doing.

Man, she was a looker!

Raoul was serving her. He seemed to have perked up considerably from the bleary-eyed somnambulist who had served me. He had a smile on his face as big as all outdoors, and then some. She smiled and leaned forward to say something to him. Her skirt threatened to split.

My cock threatened to split my trousers.

Raoul looked down the front of her blouse, right down at that long, deep, inviting cleavage. His lips twitched. His eyebrows twitched!

Fuck, this bitch was hot!

Raoul smiled at me, dreamily. And twitched.

I walked over behind her, to ask for a glass of water. To throw over myself.

She turned and smiled at me.

'You've got a thread on your blouse,' I said. No doubt about it, I can be quick sometimes.

'Where?' she asked, looking over her shoulder at me. Ahhh, that was mighty nice.

'Here,' I said, touching her shoulder gently.

She sighed and moved her shoulder back, pushing her right breast out. Ahhh ...

'Hang on,' I said. 'I may be wrong.'

I ran my hand over her shoulder, as if searching for something. A button maybe. One of her buttons.

I think I found it.

She sighed again.

I pushed into a spot just near her backbone.

'Mmmmm,' she murmured, 'that's so nice. I mean, I think you've found something there. Push a little harder.'

I started to massage her back with one hand. Then the other. She sighed deliciously. And closed her eyes. And leaned forward, putting her hands on the counter. She stuck her arse out.

Raoul's lips were almost touching hers. She noticed him. Then she noticed his lips.

'Kiss me,' she murmured.

He did.

She parted her legs.

I noticed the only other person on the shop. She was watching us closely. Very closely. She was licking her lips. I sensed she enjoyed watching.

My hands were running up and down the stunner's back, as Raoul kissed her. One of his hands was behind her neck, the other was pressing into one of her tits.

He broke the kiss for a moment.

'Alex, this is Susie. Susie, this is Alex. He has a very big cock.'

'Oooooh, I hope so,' Susie moaned. 'I hope I get to meet it soon. Really soon.'

'Do you want him to fuck you, while I kiss you?' Raoul asked.

'Mmmm, that would be good,' Susie said.

I walked over to the other woman, condom in hand.

'Could you put this on for me?' I asked her.

'Sure,' she replied, taking her hand out of her panties.

I unzipped my cock.

'That is so big,' she sighed.

She put the condom in her mouth, and then engulfed my cock, rolling the condom along it as she did so. This was one bitch who knew what she was doing. Her mouth skills were very impressive.

She sucked my cock, with enthusiasm. That was good -- very, very good.

In the meantime, Raoul was ravishing Susie on the counter. Kissing her. Licking her. Blowing in her ear. Caressing her tits. Undoing her blouse. Tweaking her nipples. Playing with her arse.

Susie was moaning something fierce.

'Fuck her,' the bitch sucking my cock said. 'She's ready. Slam your cock right up her. I want to watch you screw her.'

'Oh yes,' Susie groaned. 'Fuck me.'

I positioned myself behind Susie. I raised her skirt and slipped her panties to one side. Her pussy glistened.

'I'm ready,' Susie moaned. 'Do me.'

Damn this bitch could moan.

I slipped my cock into her, just a fraction.

She moaned.

I sighed.

I grabbed her hips. She arched her back, and stuck her arse out.

'Dick me,' she pleaded.

I slammed my cock right up her. Balls deep.

'Ahhhh .... Ooooooh .... Fuck,' she mumbled, as she jerked forward, hard up against Raoul.

He pushed her down on the counter. She went willingly.

I pulled my cock almost out of her, waited for a moment, and slammed right up her again.

'Fuck ... fuck ... fuck...' was her considered reply.

She got a finger wet by forcing it up inside herself, next to my cock. Then she found her arsehole, and slid it up herself. What a delightfully dirty fuck bitch.

'Mount me, you dirty fucking bastard,' she begged.

I slammed right up her again. Then I started to fuck her hard and fast. Ahhh, that was good.

I was ramming her senseless, to her squeals of delight, when I felt someone next to me.

'I'm Kayden,' she said, by way of introduction. I was way too occupied to tell her my name. 'Fuck her good.' Kayden was finger fucking herself hard. And fast. She came.

'I'm fucking you hard, you dirty fuck bitch,' I breathed in Susie's ear. 'I'm rooting you, dicking you, screwing you, and fucking you and fucking you and fucking you.'

'Oh yeah, you dirty fucking bastard, do me senseless with your big cock. Slam it up me. Fuck right up into me. Nail me hard and rough. I'm your dirty fuck slut.'

She came too. She spasmed. She moaned. She groaned. She twitched. Her cunt tightened around my cock, milking it.

Successfully.

I hit that moment where all control goes. I felt that familiar warmth in my balls, as I smashed past the point of no fucking return.

I came. Again and again and again. I groaned into Susie's neck. Hard. I grabbed her tits and enjoyed them as only a man in the throes of an orgasm can. Damn they were nice!

....

Moments later, a customer walked in. Everything was back to normal. We were casually exchanging contact details and organising a get together. At Kayden's place. The four of us.

Mmmm, foursomes ...