Early Retirement

Story Info
A wife deceives her husband and cheats with a colleague.
12.6k words
4.08
306.9k
215
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freewheel
Freewheel
616 Followers

This story could fall within several categories, however, in the end, it's about a mature cheating wife so that's why I have placed it in the Loving Wives genre. Age doesn't matter.

The following story is a work of fiction and does not depict any actual persons or events. Any likeness to actual persons or events is purely coincidental. All parties engaging in sexual activity are of legal age of 18 and consenting adults. This is for entertainment purposes and is not an avocation for the activities contained herein. A story this long is a bugger to edit so please overlook anything I have missed. Please take a moment and vote if you like the story. Thanks.

*****

I was in my third month of retirement and I was learning how to be a good house husband. I was beginning to think my previous job was easier and more fun than cooking and cleaning. We still retained our weekly cleaning lady so my cleaning chores were more along the lines of keeping everything tidy. Our kids had long flown the coop so keeping the house tidy was hardly a chore.

I was given the "Golden Handshake" form my job as VP of a large bank, and the offer was just too good to turn down. My wife, Amy, and I, Ed Hughes by the way, spent countless hours discussing my retirement offer and decided it would be a once in a lifetime opportunity.

I was given a quarter million in cash with a matching amount going into my 401K then I received 50% of my monthly salary for life. I was able to keep all my other benefits including insurance. We both thought this was very generous.

So at age 58 I found myself without a job for the first time since I was a teenager although I had several things that I wanted to explore. Writing was one of those as I had long aspired to write but never found an opportunity. Also, I wanted to learn to work with wood, something I found fascinating but again no experience.

Amy, my wife of thirty years was simply the love of my life. She was, six years my junior at fifty-two, had changed little since the first time we met back in college when she was a junior while I was in graduate school. I fell in love at first sight and courted her tirelessly for six months before she agreed to a date. The rest is history as we began to date exclusively and were married after she graduated.

Our two children were born during the second and third year of our marriage and then I got the snip as we agreed two were enough. Amy was a fantastic mother and stayed at home until both started school then got a job in the HR department of a large regional hospital. She is a very caring and unselfish person and that persona comes across naturally when she meets new people.

Our two children are now both settled in professional jobs and have families. Neither live nearby but both are within a four-hour drive.

Amy has worked at the hospital for twenty years and last year was promoted to Chief of Human Resources. A position that carries a lot of responsibility with high expectations.

Before I get ahead of myself a little more about Amy and I. Amy is slender, ginger hair and standing at 5'6" with shapely legs and a sweet little butt. Her breasts are a large B cup with puffy nipples that are the front quarter of her breasts. She has always had a high libido and gets lubricated very easily. I often tease her because she is always lubricated and ready for sex. Amy knows that turns me on.

Sex with Amy is so enjoyable because she is so pro-active and really gets involved. She isn't the passive lay there and fuck me type of woman. I know Amy would be up to daily sex but I can only deal with it two or three times a week. My old body needs time to recover. In short, Amy is always ready for a romp.

Like I've mentioned, my name is Ed, I'm fifty-eight and a little overweight. I stand 5'10" and consider myself pretty much out of shape. One of my retirement goals, in addition to what I have already stated, is to lose weight and get back in condition. Working in a bank is not conducive for hard and lean bodies! I thought if I could lose weight and get in better shape I would be able to enjoy an improved sex life.

So, I find myself in the third month of my retirement enjoying daily the benefits of going to the gym, having lost fifteen lbs. and two inches around the waist and feeling quite proud of myself. My muscle tone has actually improved and the softness in several areas has now been replaced with muscle. My gym has a boxing ring and I hired one of the older trainers to teach me the finer skills of boxing. Boxing is brutal but after a while I began to accept being beaten and actually started to land a few blows myself.

I thought Amy would notice my changed body when we had sex but she never said a word. Instead of pumping for five minutes and taking a rest break I could pump a solid ten minutes or more until I came. Oral sex never gets old and I could diddle her for hours with my fingers. I always got her off but she never mentioned a word about my improved body or performance.

I didn't tell Amy I was going to the gym and she never noticed I was eating less and had cut back on alcohol as well. I just put it down to her new workload and stress of the job. She seemed preoccupied and finally I asked why.

During dinner, I asked, "You seemed totally distracted lately, like you are in a different zone and unaware of anything going on around you. What's wrong?"

Amy thought for a second and finally replied, "Nothing is wrong, I am just overwhelmed by work."

"Would you like to share anything?"

"No, I just need to work it through myself, but thanks for asking."

So that is where we left it.

Amy has to travel every quarter for an HR meeting. She works at a regional hospital and there are over forty scattered across the south in the larger cities. The HR chiefs all gather to meet, discuss strategies, staffing, work through problems, and set financial goals. The meeting goes from Thursday afternoon through Saturday with return on Sunday. The usually venue is the Marriott hotel in whatever city that is chosen.

This would be the fourth time for Amy. I know she looks forward to going and because of her position I encourage her. Networking with other HR chiefs is very beneficial and understanding what works for one often works for all.

We usually eat dinner at 6:30 even though Amy officially finishes work at 5:00. She is rarely able to come home by then so with that in mind I schedule dinner for the later time. If she is unable to get home in time for dinner I usually get a text.

She texted the Wednesday before her Thursday departure saying she was going to be late as she needed to buy a few things for her trip. I said no problem I will put a plate in the microwave. She got home around 8:00 with several bags of clothes. Amy always dresses professionally and maintains a very fashionable wardrobe so I wondered why she needed so many new things for her conference.

I was working on my computer that night while she packed. Later we had wonderful sex and drifted off to sleep holding each other. I would miss her for the next few days but I knew that when she returned on Sunday we would have mind blowing sex.

We both made breakfast the next morning and afterwards as she got in her car I had a tear in my eye. I could count on one hand the number of times Amy and I had been apart during our marriage and four of those times had been to attend the conferences.

Amy and I texted and called each other frequently while she was gone and then before I knew it she was back. She seemed extra horny upon her return and we had even better sex than normal Sunday afternoon. She stayed in bed afterwards and napped while I got dinner together.

We shared a nice bottle of wine during dinner and then she went back to bed using the exhaustion excuse again. I cleaned up and spent some time on the computer before joining her in bed.

The next morning was a bit of a rush with Amy getting ready for work and making time for breakfast and coffee. Just before she departed she asked if I would do her laundry, something she always did herself on Sunday afternoon after returning home. Yesterday, she just collapsed from exhaustion.

I picked up her laundry, from the bedroom floor and as well as the bathroom. I always turn the pants inside out before putting them in the washing machine and imagine my surprise to pull a pair of thongs out of one of the legs. I have asked Amy for years to wear thongs and she has always refused saying she didn't want a strap between the cheeks of her butt claiming it would be uncomfortable. I was completely stunned. Naturally, I smelled the crotch and they definitely smelled like my wife.

Why had she bought and worn a pair of thongs? Surely not for me because I wasn't even there. Was my wife having an affair? Was I getting seconds yesterday when we fucked? I became emotional and had to sit down. There had to be an excuse. This was so unlike my wife but she has been different this past year.

What would I do? Confront Amy? I decided to snoop a little and see if there was anything else. I looked through her closet but found nothing unusual. Then I looked in her chest of drawers and again came empty. Her suitcase was sitting just inside her closet so I pulled it out but found it was locked. Why lock it after you unpack? Fortunately for me, it was a Samsonite and all the keys are the same for the same type of suitcase. We had bought matching suitcases two years ago so I found my key and unlocked Amy's suitcase.

I was speechless by what I found inside. There was a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes with four inch heels. I have known my wife forever and she has never worn anything higher than three inches and never would she pay $500 for a pair of heels that she only wore once in a while. There was a large, garment size, Ziploc bag inside with lingerie, and it was all racy. More thongs, half cup bras, stockings, and very sexy nightgowns.

What the fuck was going on during the conferences? I put everything back and relocked her suitcase. What was I going to do? I loved Amy more than anything or anybody in the world. She was my rock. We shared and did everything together. I could not live without my wife.

That night, during dinner, I told Amy that I had found something very odd in the laundry. This piqued her interest and she asked what. I said, "I will show you."

I got up and collected the thong and returned to the table placing the thong in the center. "I found this rolled up in the leg of your dress pants. I have asked you for years to wear thongs and you have always refused. Is there something you want to tell me?"

She thought for a second and finally replied, "I bought them for you."

"Ok, if they are for me why have you already worn them?"

She rarely got angry but I could see her face getting red and I realized she was about to lose it. "You have never been jealous or questioned anything I have ever done!"

I replied, "you have never given me a reason to be jealous or question you."

Amy was by now almost shouting, "why are you questioning what I do now? I have never been unfaithful, no, not once."

"Just explain the thongs then we will drop it."

"Well you have been after me for years to buy some so I have. I wore a pair to see how they feel."

"OK, did you buy anything else you want to share?"

"No."

With that short exchange we dropped it. I realized my investigation needed to be bumped up a notch because I realized that Amy had not come clean and totally didn't mention the other items in her suitcase.

I went and worked on my computer and finally Amy went upstairs. I checked the kitchen looking for her purse and cellphone but she must have taken them with her. Her laptop was still laying on the table so I took it into my computer room and locked the door.

I checked her home email and there was nothing unusual. Then I checked her work email and again found nothing. I looked into the history and found a yahoo account that was often used but without a username and password I would be locked out. I had to check her cellphone.

The next morning, I woke up to the sounds of the shower running but had no idea how long she had been in the shower. Her purse was on the dresser so quickly I grabbed her cellphone and unlocked it. Her text messages revealed nothing. I typed in Yahoo mail in the browser bar. Yahoo opened up and her password and username had been saved so I only had to click open.

The guy's name was David and he appeared to be a predator. He was the HR Chief at a hospital about three states over. He wanted Amy to dress sexy and be more open with him. From what I could gather they had not had sex but had seriously made out. Amy appeared to be reluctant. I heard the shower turn off so I quickly shut everything down and replaced her phone.

Feeling better, but far from happy about the entire situation, I went into the bathroom finding Amy applying makeup in front of the mirror and got on my knees and pushed between Amy's legs and started licking her clitoris. Amy squealed and opened her legs giving better access. I stuck two fingers in her vagina and started finger fucking her while I attacked her clit with my tongue. Amy's clit gets huge when I do this and today was no exception. I sucked her entire clit into my mouth and attacked it with my tongue. Amy didn't last long and came with an explosive orgasm flooding my mouth with her juices. Her knees buckled and I had to support her. Finally, I got to my feet and kissed her, wanting to share her juices. She doesn't always like this but knows I want to share her juices and has never turned my kisses away.

Amy wanted to repay me with something similar but I told her she would be late for work so I went downstairs and made breakfast. She was her old self during breakfast. We kissed promising more sex tonight and then my loving wife was off.

I had the guy's first name, knew where he worked and what he did. I went to the hospital directory and within a few minutes I had his full name. Then I had to pay $30 for an online person search but then I had his full history including names of family members, phone numbers, email addresses, and of course snail mail address.

One of my golfing friends is a lawyer who has friends on the local police force so I called and asked if he arrange to have the guy's name run on the police net. He called back minutes later and had discovered the guy had been charged, but not convicted of three counts of sexual harassment. Apparently, in all cases the charges had been dropped. He was a serial sex predator! Three charges against him cannot all be wrong, maybe he is innocent of one but surely not three charges.

I was determined to not only ruin the guy but also to make sure he couldn't or wouldn't have sex with Amy. This is much easier said than done.

The next morning, I got access to Amy's cellphone, found the username and number of characters in the password. Later, I pulled up Yahoo Mail on my computer and started searching for her password. We are both very consistent in using passwords that mean something to us. I spent an hour before I figured it out, the password was the name of Amy's first dog when she was a kid. She often talked about the dog so I was very familiar with the name.

I was into Amy's private email and as long as I didn't open unread messages Amy would not know of my snooping. Apparently, David, and had been hitting on her since the first conference. He had taken it slowly but at the last conference he got to second base. I think he was hoping there would be a homerun at the next conference. I printed out copies of all his emails.

His emails were like love letters and I had the feeling he was grooming her. Amy's responses were typical and to the point. She did not want to have an affair and at the last conference she had let things advance further than she was comfortable.

I started developing a plan for the next conference and needed enough evidence to hang him but I also wanted to prevent them from having sex.

I went to Best Buy and bought a mini cam with transmitter that worked over Wi-Fi. I only had to pair it with my tablet computer after downloading special software. Amy spends considerable time in our bedroom each night so that is where I placed the cam. The cam had an audio receiver so I could hear and see what was going on.

That night, after dinner, Amy went upstairs while I relaxed in my computer room. I powered up the cam and my tablet came alive with a view of Amy in our bed. Amy was relaxing on the bed and reading a novel. After an hour her cellphone rang and it was her friend, David. Luckily for me Amy put the conversation on speaker phone.

They chatted about work and David kept saying he was looking forward to the next conference so he could see the different lingerie Amy had bought. Amy didn't promise but just said, "we will see." The bastard knew all the right things to say and Amy was soon rubbing between her legs. I needed to end this so I made some noise going up the stairs and found Amy reading her novel.

I brushed my teeth and got into bed and Amy was more than ready for sex. I fucked her rougher than usual and I made sure she had at least two orgasms before I came. Amy reacted to my forceful fuck and said "what was that all about, what's wrong with you?"

"I love you to the moon and back and as you know I have never even once looked at another woman. I would be crushed if I ever found you in the arms of another man. You know my feelings on infidelity. This is all I think about."

"I have never been unfaithful to you and have no intentions to do so what brought this on? Why the sudden jealousy?"

My reply hurt Amy, "Until I found that thong I have never questioned your loyalty, or been jealous, however, now I am confused. I want to believe you but part of me thinks otherwise. I'm sorry, but I feel, as if something is going on you aren't sharing with me"

"I wish I had never bought the damn thing now!"

The weeks pass and I continued to watch the mini-cam. David called Amy weekly and they were making plans for the conference. So was I. The cam worked so perfectly I decided to buy another one and sneak into Amy's room and install the cam while she was in a meeting. I could then, from a nearby room, monitor her actions.

I am not a voyeur and certainly not the husband who gets turned on by seeing his wife in the arms of other men. My intention in setting the cam up was to prevent Amy from having sex. Certainly not to watch her and get off from it. I was determined not to be a cuckold. I am lucky in the respect that what occurred happened in her room and not his.

The week of the conference arrived and this time it was in New Orleans, a party town which might affect my plans. I watched Amy pack for two days and saw nothing out of the ordinary, however, when I took the trash out I checked Amy's car and noticed a separate bag in the trunk. I knew what was inside and figured she would just swap out her clothes at the airport.

Amy left the next morning with a kiss and I love you. I followed her three hours later. At the hotel check-in I explained that I was Amy's husband and was meeting her and after showing ID they gave me a key to her room. I knew she was in a meeting from 3:00-5:00 so I quickly went up to her room and set up my mini-cam with a view from the door to the bed.

That operation to hide the cam in Amy's room only took ten minutes so I again approached the check-in desk to find a different person working so I asked for a room on the same floor as Amy but a few doors away. I had to get as near as possible to be within range of the transmitter so my excuse was to be near the elevator. Luck was on my side as I was assigned a room three doors away.

Freewheel
Freewheel
616 Followers