Early Summer

Story Info
3 friends in Miami party with Kate Upton and Aubrey O'Day.
28.2k words
4.71
23.2k
62
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. This story is a prequel to my previous story 'Summer Love'.

******************

Miami, Florida

The clock was swinging early in the morning at 6 AM, as the sun had crept up and a bright sunny day was boiling over Miami. As the town would soon be bustling over a busy Monday morning full of the blues to go back to work, from London a plane was touching down back at the Miami International Airport, and a new life in career was about to be made on this day of March 23rd. Spring had begun, or as it was called 'Early Summer' in Miami. Mike Rosco and Seth Corsa was just the kind of guys getting to see this lovely dream town for the first time ever, as they signed off their leaves to go on vacation for a bit rejoin a good friend of theirs.

Musicianship had made a strong brotherhood between the two. Mike had traveled all the way from Austin Texas to London to join Seth after meeting him on the internet, and writing songs together that would be digitally recorded. That was five years ago to this date. Back in London, the two ruled the night clubs with their heavy mix of retro based new wave and synth pop jams they slammed out from under their hands on keyboards, laptops, and drum machines. Sometimes, Mike would drop back from the keyboards and do bass guitar for Seth, as the duo began to be taken more seriously with a small production company pushing them to write songs for up coming stars in the business. This all led to the two meeting the man of mystery; Trevor C. Instantly hitting a friendship and musician bond, Trevor worked to introduce his new friends into the business and get them started in success.

Trevor was something of a mystery now to Mike and Seth. The last time they seen him was three years ago in late 2012 before he took off to Miami. Before his departure, the three had made quite the trio in studios, as Trevor's true mystery was all about his talent. With basic understanding of the guitar and bass, none of that mattered as a real genius could use a studio and work magic all over creations. Without seeing their friend for three long years, and then mysteriously receiving an invoice inviting them to Miami, the two were eager to see him if not anything.

The plane had made it's stop down at the airport, and off board was stepping all the passengers. Mike breathed in heavily as this was the first time he had seen the U.S. since leaving back in 2010. Growing up in Texas, he couldn't say he was homesick from that place right now, as a new adventure had set off. Seth had only seen America before on TV and from hearing about it from relatives, as this was his first time out of the U.K. Walking out to the lobby of the airport with just two luggage strollers for the both of them that were decked in clothes, Mike took and sighed as they were walking out the doors.

"I hope our boy didn't keep us waiting. He said he would be here to pick us up."

"But he didn't say what to look out for with all these cars coming and going."

"I don't know, but for someone that hasn't laid eyes on us in a long time, I imagine he'll be happy to see us."

Cars had moved back and forth from the entrance drive way, coming and going to pick up people. The two men started to walk a bit rolling their luggage strollers when a light shined on in the corner of Seth's eye, nearly blinding him. From the left, came riding a big Cadillac in Metallic Red that the sun glared down on. The two men had stopped walking and looked over at the driver who was about the same as them in late 20's, wearing a purple floral shirt and sunglasses, as he smiled.

"Good to see you again, old buds."

"Trevor! It's been a long time!"

"I'm glad to see you Mike as well as you two Seth. Get in, one of you just climb in the back seat and toss your shit over the empty seat in the back."

The two men followed their reunited friend, with Seth sitting in the front seat and Mike climbing in the back. Mike had grown a mustache since the last time Trevor seen him and grew his hair out long like his, only his hair was jet black and not the brown hue of Trevor's. Seth still was the same clean cut, pretty face young man that Trevor always knew him as, with his slick back brown hair and clean face. All three of them in their late twenties and fast approaching thirty, as now the car was hitting the road and they were driving off into the bright sunny morning. Seth spoke up to strike conversation with his old friend.

"I like this Cadillac, what year is it?

"1963. I bought it after my first major production here with some dance girl. It's my trophy, I usually drive the Porsche, but I wanted to pick you two up in style to give you a real introduction to this fine city."

"Hey Trevor what you call us out here for besides vacation? i get the sense there is something more to this big welcoming party. You comin' out with a nice car like this, what you got on your mind?"

Mike's rustling thick southern accent cracked in the back of his ear as the wind was catching in and the car was out and strolling through the streets of Downtown Miami now. Trevor smiled as he replied to his buddy, stopping at a red light.

"I got a lot more planned besides this time you took. This place is amazing, once you're here a while, you're never going to want to leave back to London or where ever you two have been sitting ever since I left."

"You know, you left a lot of people behind in London that have wondered why you didn't go back to see them."

Seth looked over at his friend, and Trevor caught his eyes and just nodded. He understood, the debt he had left behind and the old friends. He had traded it all for a new start.

"I know. I don't miss any of that, just you guys. I wanted to bring you both here and give you a good time for now. Show you something better than back at London where I know you gotta be sick of playing the same clubs and same gigging routines."

Seth quietly smiled and nodded, and then Mike spoke up to the conversation.

"So we staying at your place for now?"

"Yep, I got this mansion out of the South Beach. But if you don't want to stay there over time, we don't have to. Just let me know and I'll book you a hotel in South Beach, you would love the Art Deco stuff they got there."

"Hey wait a minute, you got a mansion? What the hell has been going on since you left us?"

"A lot, to be straight to the point with you. Things have really changed, this city...it does stuff to you. You'll understand in the upcoming weeks."

With a nod from the driver's seat, Trevor carried on driving his friends down the streets. The homecoming was set back in Miami Beach, where he was going to let his friends crash. Tomorrow night is when everything he had planned would really go to work. There was always parties all over the town, and he was going to treat his friends well, but first needed to break them in and give them a day of rest after the long flight and travel. Things moved fast in Miami, from his own experience with the few years he had been there, and come tomorrow night it was party time for these guys.

******************

Tuesday had come and gone like any other day. Trevor took the day letting his companions rest up their first night in the sack, while he spent all of this day showing them around town in his red Cadillac. Driving them through Ocean Drive to get a good view of the Art Deco District, Mike had brought his old Polaroid to snap photos at everything he seen. Later on, Trevor had planned to show them off on the west end outside of Miami Beach where the big town was, but the real stuff was in South Beach as far as he was concerned. After this great day of a short sight seeing tour, it was party time. Trevor had stressed all day that he wanted to take them to a real party for a change tonight, something that would blow their minds after all the parties they had seen back in London. For Seth, he had to remind himself this was just a vacation and not be overly serious, while Mike was just happy to be hitting a club for a change where he wasn't in the pilot chair of commanding the DJ table or playing a live instrument.

The men dressed down in casual clothes; Trevor wearing khaki pants and a button up yellow Hawaiian shirt as the day before, while his buddies both wore jeans, and Seth had a button up shirt, as Mike rocked a usual plain black T-shirt. The sun had sank down into the sea half way as the pink sky was dimmed over their heads as they were walking out the front doors of Trevor's mansion when he dangled some keys over at Seth.

"You wanna drive the Porsche?"

"Fuck no! You know I have never driven a car in this country."

"Oh yeah, I forgot. It would be backwards for you. Yo Mike, how about you? Can you still drive on the opposite side of the road?"

"Sure as I can remember to pedal a bike."

Trevor tossed his southern friend the keys and then went walking towards his Cadillac parked on the opposite side of where his Porsche was.

"You just follow behind me, OK? This club is down South Beach, will be a short drive."

Getting in the cars and throttling them up, the entourage began following it's course behind the leader's car into the streets at the destination for this big expensive night club. All the while, in that same place they would soon be setting foot in the door, someone else was having a busy time sitting at a lonely bar with music blaring loudly as she punched her fingers in frantically texting back and forth with someone important. Valerie had a lot to do tonight, and had been waiting on a special guest to arrive so she make that one last check on the tab and call it a night. Getting up from her table after shoving her cellphone into the pocket of her pants, she stomped her heels off down the staircase of the upper club and going back downstairs to the bar to get a few drinks. She needed something to kill the time off at least for now. While sitting for about 10 minutes having a small martini, her phone went to buzzing and shaking in her pocket forcing her to pull it out and see the text flashing on the front screen. One little notice up front and a smile graced the woman's face. Time had certainly flown by at this moment, as she now stomped her way to the main entrance and stood there waiting.

"V.I.P. right here! These two with me, I'm V.I.P. you know me here all the time, I want these two with me."

Trevor was barking off at the big tall black security guard that was standing before him, with his two friends behind him. They had skipped the whole line as now Trevor had pulled his I.D. from his wallet flashing it around and the guy nodded with an annoyed look on his face.

"You're a regular here, V.I.P. one time only deal your buddies come in with you. Next time, they better have a pass or it's to the back of the line."

"You got it, no problem. Come on Mike, Seth, this is Le Disko, you're gotta love it here guys."

Stepping through the entrance of the big white doors, the music booming suddenly filled their ears in a breeze. They went by the security of the metal detectors, with Trevor leading the way just as he stopped at the sight of a dark haired tall woman standing before him with her hands on her hips.

"Trevor..."

"Valerie..."

"I've been waiting on you all night, come on, I got your stuff."

Trevor turned to his friends and laughed a bit as he patted both of them on the shoulder.

"Guys, I'll be with you later. Go hit the dance floor and have a good time. This is business for me, oh yeah and be on the look out for anyone you think you've seen in the papers. This place is popular."

Mike just nodded off at his friend as Seth stood there silently looking out. Valerie took Trevor's hand and went to leading him off to the side to the left and then his friends watched their leader go on upstairs by some of the tables before disappearing behind a door that said 'V.I.P. Only'.

"So, who are your friends with you?"

"Oh, just some old guys I've known back in the old country. They're staying here on vacation for a few weeks with me."

The two were stomping on through the back rooms until Valerie stopped Trevor in the back lounge room where there was a couch, a private bar and a few men in suits sitting around smoking cigars. Once in there, she went to the suitcase and opened it up, looking over at Trevor as she dangled an 8-ball bag of coke and a little bottle stuffed with pills. He looked over and winked at her before walking over.

"Some downers and cid with it?"

"That's what you wanted, right?

"Yeah, didn't want to settle for no reefer this time."

Taking the orange prescription bottle from her, he turned the top and opened it, counting the pills he had. All white painkillers, and then a little bag in the bottle that had his precious hallucinogenics. Trevor reached in his pocket and went for the wad of hundred dollar bills he had curled up and handed it to Valerie now. The men chomping on their cigars watched over carefully, just as Valerie counted up the money; as most of it was for the coke. Everything was exact as he had said over the phone. She nodded and handed him the 8-ball bag now and smiled.

"I take it, you are gonna get fucked up tonight. Before you do, there's some woman downstairs looking for you. She checked in about an hour ago."

"Who is she?"

"Some singer girl who said she's on some reality shows or some shit. Told me she came here to meet with you, and you knew her. Blonde hair, wearing black dress. She's got the brightest blue eyes you ever seen."

"Was her name Aubrey O'Day?"

"Yeah, I think so. She's around out there by the dance floor. Just reminding you, since you know me over here, I like to take care of you."

Valerie winked at Trevor and he just shook his head.

"Bullshit! You just look after me when I'm about to hand you money for a little something."

"Fair trade, honey! You're lucky I'm honest with you Trevor, since I like spending time with you. I should tell you to just forget that bitch and come snort some lines off my ass again back on the boat."

The two of them laughed and then he nodded off to her.

"We'll see how this goes, and maybe we can just do that again later. See you Val!"

"See ya later honey!"

He swaggered out the door, shoving his good medicine down into his pockets. Meanwhile, downstairs things were starting to pick up for the new outsiders in town. Mike and Seth walked around a bit, observing the place and getting a good look and feel of this place. The energy was overpowering as they watched the laser lights beating across the walls and down to the dance floor. Mike spoke up as he took a good view upstairs.

"This place is bigger than what we're used to back home."

"Yeah, I think I wanna hit the dance floor, what about you?"

"Yeah, soon. I'm gonna go around the bar and get some drinks in my system first. I wonder where Trevor ran off too?"

"Beats me, we'll catch up with him later. I'm not wasting this opportunity to get on that floor with these people."

"Later man!"

The British man walked off leaving his good ole southern buddy behind to go to the bar. Seth breathed in, looking over the place again as he could see the DJ table far from where he was standing and the dance floor. It looked like the stage table was set for double DJ events, and at the moment they were beating out some kind of House jam going. Hearing the bright sounding keyboards kick in, he ran out to the dance floor and went to moving with the groove now. Kicking his legs out as he shuffled through the bodies of the people, for once Seth was getting to enjoy the sounds of the music that he spent making back home in these very same environments.

At the same time as Seth was moving on the dance floor, upstairs Trevor was walking about puffing on a cigarette as he went over the tables looking for that special woman. They had talked on the phone just mere days before his friends arrival, and this was meant to be a deal of him working some new instrumentals for her to use for possible future singles. Looking over blonde hair at a table, he stopped his feet upon approaching and took a long puff on the cigarette as he looked down at what was a voluptuous blonde haired woman down at the table looking up at him. Her signature gold 'Kate Girl' necklace flashed a little from the bright lights above them. Blowing the smoke away, he smiled.

"Aubrey, is that you?"

"Trevor C? Is that you?"

He nodded his head while a big grin came on his face. She mocked him by repeating the grin and then she busted out laughing, just as he went to sitting down with her.

"Well, how do I look, Trevor?"

"Oh man...what do you expect me to say Aubrey? You look fucking fantastic. Even better in person than the pictures I've seen of you in the gossip magazines."

She laughed at him, leaning over the table as he now could get a good view of her massive cleavage which he looked over before setting his cigarette in the ash tray at the middle of the table.

"Well now, you now know me in person. So...I don't know if we should drink first, or go ahead and get straight to the point with you?"

He shook his head and just laughed at her.

"That's kinda funny, cause I'm not used to this sorta thing meeting anyone like you up front. I've made some hits for some people back in Britain, but this is the first time a real celebrity figure has been sitting at my side wanting to work together."

A big smile slowly curved over her lips. Aubrey figured, if she was his first major celebrity to meet, that was something she'd be proud of. For, she had already heard enough of his solo songs and production work, to know that one day he was going to be a star somewhere, and she would always be able to brag about this.

"I think I like you already. How about I order us some drinks, Trevor? What you gonna be having?"

"Nothing special. Just tell them to bring me a whole bottle of Jack."

She busted out laughing at him and shook her head.

"Seriously!?"

"Yeah seriously, babe. I don't need anything fancy, Jack gets the job done alright."

She shook her head trying not to laugh as she went to get up.

"Wait right here honey, I'll be back with your bottle of Jack."

She got up, and grinned at him giving him a sultry smile of temptation. Trevor just nodded as he watched her curvy body get up and then got the view of her big ass as it shook forward when she began stomping those heels forward to go to bar downstairs. It was at this time, he got to really see her dress and the silky design that showed off her legs more, she was as gorgeous as ever tonight. Seeing her figure grow smaller in the distance, he dug in his pocket for the pill bottle and went to opening it to dig himself out two painkillers and swallow them down before she came back.

Back on the dance floor, Seth was moving about when he looked up at the appearance of a tall blonde haired girl shaking forward and bumping her body before him. Something about her figure seemed familiar as he could see her back with a blue dress on. She flung her hand out as if she was waiting on someone to take it and twirl her around, and Seth made his move quickly spiraling the tall girl. When her face turned he looked her over thinking he had seen her before as she laughed and smiled at him. Big blue eyes pierced down into his soul as she giggled some more and stepped forward. She moved down and then he was blinded by her massive cleavage as the song came to an end and all that could be heard was the bass bumping through speakers. As a new song was coming up through the DJ set, the girl grinned at Seth and then turned around, swinging her ass over him as she started shake clumsily. She hadn't realized that the song ended, and then she turned around at Seth and spoke.

123456...8