Earn Your Rent

Story Info
Britney is late on rent and learns she must pay another way.
8.3k words
4.26
148.9k
96
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers

David came home from work and heard sobbing coming from his spare bedroom. He has been renting his spare bedroom to Britney, who was twelve years younger than him, for the past 6 months. She was fired from her waitress job 5 weeks ago for telling off a rude customer. She had been unable to find another job because of her bad work history. When Britney moved in, she promised David that she would not miss any rent payments.

Because she was unemployed, Britney was unable to pay rent last month. David gave her one month grace period, only because she was very sexy looking and he was not ready to for her to move out. It was the first of the month and rent was due today. David knew that she would not be able to pay rent again this month and had come up with an alternative plan.

David knocked on the bedroom door lightly and slowly opened the door before waiting for a response. Britney was lying on her bed, covering her eyes. He could see tears running down her cheek. She was wearing short spandex shorts and a short shirt that showed her bare midriff.

"What is the matter?" David asked, though he already knew the answer.

Britney pulled her hands down from her face and did her best to stop sobbing. She did not make eye contact with David, staring at his feet. "I don't know what I am going to do. I can't seem to find a job and I am unable to pay you rent today."

"Britney, come out to the living room and sit on the couch so we can discuss your living situation."

David turned away from her bedroom entrance and made his way into his living room. He heard Britney's bed squeak as she stood up. He took a sit in his recliner and watched Britney as she entered the room and took a seat on the fake leather couch on the opposite side of the room. He checked out her full breasts pressed against her skin tight shirt. His eyes drifted down to her crotch. He swore he could practically see her pussy lips through the material as she walked. Her long blond hair hung over her shoulders and rested on the top of her breasts.

When Britney sat down, David turned his recliner to face her. She sat sat with her legs together, staring at the floor with her hands folded in her lap. Her eyes and nose were bright red from her crying. David looked at her and prepared to speak.

"We seem to have a problem." He said, pausing for a second. "When you moved in, you promised that you would not miss a payment. Now you are two payments behind. I am afraid I am going to have to kick you out unless we can come up with some other solution for you to earn your keep here."

Britney looked into his eyes a split second before directing her stare back to the floor. "I am sorry David. I have been trying to get another job, but I don't have money to put gas in my car now and I am not getting any calls from the places I have applied. I will clean your house, cook your meals, wash your car and do your laundry if you let me stay. That is the only way I can think of earning my keep."

"I am afraid that will not do. I have a better idea. Are you aware that I am attracted to you and have wanted you since the day you moved in?"

Britney started to sob again. "No, sir. I did not know that. I apologize, but I am not attracted to you."

David was not bad looking, but he was not necessarily very attractive either. He was 34 years old, 5' 5" tall, had a little pot belly and was balding. Britney was not attracted to older guys in general, but especially not to guys that were shorter than her and had a stomach. Like most women in their young twenties, she was attracted to the tall, built men around her age.

"You now owe me $1000 in rent which means that I now own everything you have in your room and you are still at least $300 short based on what I think is the value of everything you own. That means you are indebted to me. Until you are able to start making rent payments, you have two options. You can leave my home with nothing but the clothes on your back or you will follow my orders."

Britney did not have any friends because she was hard to get along with and had used her family so many times that they no longer associated with her. She self-absorbed attitude had dug her into a hole she could no longer get out of.

"I want you to spread your legs and show me how you please yourself." David said boldly to Britney.

"Fuck off!" she exclaimed.

"Britney...you will do as I say or leave my home immediately and do not return."

Britney quickly contemplated her options. She could either leave and save her pride with nowhere to go or submit to her landlord's demands. Slowly, Britney started to spread her legs. She kept her eyes on the floor.

"Take off your black shorts." David demanded.

Britney looked at him with piercing eyes for a second before staring at the ground again. Her hands moved to her hips and started pulling her spandex shorts down her legs, revealing a white, lacy thong. She slid the shorts over her feet and then spread her legs once again. Her fingers reluctantly started to move softly over her pussy lips, through her thong.

David watched her hand intently and felt his crotch start to stir. Her fingers moved up and down the outer labia. She slid down the fake leather couch a few inches until her back all but her shoulders were resting on the couch seat. Her feet were planted into the ground and her knees were bent at a 90 degree angle.

"I want to see more. Remove your shirt and bra then play with yourself through your thong." David instructed.

Britney hesitated a second before slowly pulling her shirt over her head and undoing her bra, sliding it over her arms. She held the bra close to her chest, hiding her breasts for a few seconds, not wanting to reveal her bare breasts to this man whom she had no attraction.

"Place them on the floor and start playing." David said firmly.

Britney cursed him in her mind. Up until a few minutes ago, she had no problem with her landlord. He had been a nice, kind roommate who let her come and go as she pleased, gave her her privacy and often made meals for the both of them. She had counted her blessings that she had the opportunity to live with such a kind person. That was until now. She knew that she put herself into this position, but this was not how he needed to handle this situation, in her opinion. She wondered just how far and perverse he would go.

Britney's fingers continued to massage her outer labia and even though she was turned off by the demands of her landlord, she felt herself starting to become excited. She could feel her pussy lips starting to spread, exposing her inner vagina.

David watched her massage her pussy for a few minutes before he grew bored. He wanted, no he demanded, more. "Rub your clit and play until you are ready to have an orgasm. I want to see you get all hot and bothered. Do not come until I tell you to though. If you do, you will be punished."

"What do you mean by punished?" Britney spouted, with a cocky tone of voice. "You can't do anything to me. If you do, I will sue you."

David laughed, knowing that she had no money to hire a good lawyer. "Fine! Get the fuck out of my house now."

Britney's eyes shot up to his eyes. She could tell by the expression on his face that he was serious. It was at this moment, that the reality of her being homeless set into her mind. She stopped rubbing herself and started grabbing her clothes off the floor."

"I said you are to leave with nothing but the clothes on your back. Leave the clothes on the floor and get out!"

"What the fuck?" she asked. "I am not leaving like this. You are fucking insane."

"I own those clothes on the floor so you do exactly as I say, when I say and show that you want to do it or get the fuck out of my house just as you are."

Britney sat their staring at David. Within seconds, her stone wall expression on her face changed, growing softer and she started sobbing. She had no other choice but to give into what he wanted. She spread her legs and started massaging her clit as tears ran down her cheek once more. She used her free hand to wipe the tears away and did her best to hold the remaining tears back.

It didn't take but a minute before her body started reacting to the friction of her pressed thong against her clit. She could feel herself starting to become wet and horny, despite her disgust for the situation she was in. Her eyes closed and she took her mind to a different place, a place more desirable.

David watched her chest start to rise and fall as she breathed deeply. Her nipples had become rock hard as she frigged her clit through her thong. He watched her legs spread as wide as they could go. He was enjoying the show before him. His hard dick was uncomfortable in his pants so he raised the reclined foot and spread his legs out before him. He unzipped his pants, giving his hard dick room to breathe.

Becoming caught up in her own world, Britney was not even aware of the actions of her landlord. Her clit was now on fire, aching for as much pleasure as her hands could provide. Her two fingers were rubbing feverishly over her clit, her legs spread wide open, revealing wetness on the cloth material covering her pussy opening.

"Do you have a vibrator in your room?" David asked, bringing Britney's attention back to her current situation.

Britney opened her eyes, noticing that David's pants were now unzipped and he was slowly stroking himself. "Yes." she answered shyly, regretting she spoke the truth.

"Go into your room and bring your vibrator out here." David said with a now soft, inviting tone.

Britney stopped masturbating, to her clit's dismay, stood up and quickly rushed into her bedroom. She opened her top dresser drawer and grabbed the vibrator which hid at the back of the drawer, under her panties. She pulled out the thin, black vibrator made of hard plastic. She also had a thicker, rubber dildo hidden in the dresser. He did not ask anything about a dildo and she was not going to tell him that she had it either.

After waiting a few seconds, trying to gather herself, Britney returned to the living room, holding the black vibrator in her right hand. She sat down on the couch and waited further instruction, even though she was pretty sure she knew what the future events involved.

"Turn the vibrator on and run it over your breasts until I give you further instructions." David said, his hand holding his hard dick through his boxers.

Britney reluctantly did as she was told. When the humming vibrator touched her hard nipple, she felt a jolt of pleasure travel quickly to her aching pussy. She let out a soft moan. For a couple of minutes, she teased her nipples with the vibrator on low. She could feel her panties grow sopping wet as she teased her body in front of her landlord.

"Now run the vibrator over your pussy." David commanded.

Britney kept her eyes closed as she moved the vibrator between her spread legs. "Ohhhhhh" she moaned as she felt her hips raise into the air as the vibrations made their way down inside her pussy. She moaned louder and louder each time she ran the vibrator over her aching clit. She was very horny now and didn't know how long she would last before having an orgasm.

Her pussy was begging for the vibrator to be pushed inside she so she started pushing the vibrator further inside her spread pussy each time she slid it down. Her panties were now soaking wet, her pussy lips now transparent through her white thong. Her hips were moving up and down in response to the pleasing vibrator.

David was stroking his penis feeling himself getting close to having an orgasm of his own. His legs were spread with his feet hanging over the side of the raised recliner foot. He watched happily as his roommate played with herself. He knew that all of his fantasies and desires he had been dreaming about for the past six months were going to become reality.

Being caught up in the pleasures of the vibrator moving over her clit and pushing as deep inside of her pussy as her panties would allow, Britney almost forgot the situation she was in and that she was not allowed to have an orgasm until David told her she could come.

Britney held the vibrator over her clit for a few seconds as her hips ground against the hard plastic. She let out a long moan. Her body started shudder in response to the pleasures pulsing through her screaming clit. She was getting very close to having an orgasm.

With her vagina begging for attention, Britney adjusted the vibrator and pushed it three or four inches inside her pussy, as deep as her thong would allow it to go inside. Her toes were now supporting her legs, digging into the carpet.

"That is enough." David said loudly, sensing she was on the edge of coming.

Britney pulled the vibrator away from her pussy, gasping for air, feeling her body scream for a climax. She opened her eyes and stared at David as if she were shooting darts at him with her eyes. He looked at her with a smile on his face.

"It looks like you were enjoying this after all. Turn off the vibrator and kneel before my chair." he instructed her.

As Britney turned off the vibrator, he lowered the foot of the recliner chair, stood up and dropped his pants and boxers down over his ankles, kicking them to the side and returning to a sitting position in the chair. Britney fell down to her weak knees on the carpet and slowly crawled over to the recliner until she was kneeling just inches before him. She did not realize that her hand had moved between her legs and was massaging her wanting clit until David told her not to touch herself anymore.

"Do not touch yourself anymore until I instruct you to do so. Instead, suck my dick and make me come in your mouth."

"Are you kidding me? You are fucking sick." she exclaimed.

Britney did not like giving blow jobs. She felt like she was going to gag the few times she attempted to give a blowjob. Also, she did not like the taste of their flesh. The thought of their sweaty balls near her face disgusted her.

David had been inspecting a job site outside most the day in the hot weather. He had sweat plenty throughout the day as he sat under the hot sun. He pulled her head toward his groin and held her face just in front of his hard, throbbing dick. Britney could smell the sweat on his dick and balls. She tried to pull her head away but David's hands on the back of her head prevented her from doing so.

"Do as I say." David commanded.

Britney leaned forward and reluctantly took the tip of his head between her mouth. David pushed her head down further until she had a few inches in her mouth. When her lips came in contact with his skin, she could taste the salty sweat on his hard dick. She made a nasty face and pulled away enough to move his dick away from her mouth.

"Your dick tastes horrible. I can taste your nasty sweat all over you." she scolded.

"Clean it with your saliva then. If you do not start right now and make me come, I am going to make your life a living hell."

Britney felt her head being pushed down once more. She gave in and wrapped her lips around his dick. She could feel the heat radiating from his manhood in her mouth. She wrapped her hand around the base of his dick and started bobbing her head up and down. The salty taste of his sweaty dick filled her mouth. She did her best to swallow the sweat without gagging.

It did not take more than a minute of sucking on his dick before she felt his dick start to throb in her mouth. She felt his hips slamming against her head and felt her gag reflex kick in a few times, almost causing her to vomit. David grabbed the back of her head and held onto her hair tightly as he started fucking her mouth.

"Take my come and swallow it." he exclaimed, breathing hard as he pressed her head down as far as it would go over his dick.

Britney felt his hot, salty semen spray the back of her throat. She instinctively tried to pull away, but he held her head firmly with his dick deep inside her mouth. Over and over his dick sprayed until her mouth was full of come. She had no choice but to swallow it. As the come started sliding down her throat, she felt her gag reflex kick in again. She almost spit up all of the come before it slid down her throat.

David finished coming and fell back into the recliner, letting go of her head. Britney coughed and fell back, resting her but on the bottoms of her feet. The taste of his come in her mouth disgusted her but she could not get rid of it. Britney sat still, waiting for further instruction, looking up at her landlord, who's naked bottom half disgusted her. Her attention returned to her own body and she could feel her clit was still throbbing. She was surprised that she was still turned on.

David opened his eyes and smiled. "That was awesome. Thank you. You will be rewarded for your good work soon, but first, come sit on my lap."

Britney gave him a dirty look before eventually standing up and sitting down on his sweaty body. She felt the sweat between his legs press against her bare ass. His still hard dick pressed against her butt. David pulled her body against him and started pinching and squeezing her nipples. Britney faintly tried to push her hand away at first, but eventually gave up and let her hands fall to her side. As much as she despised him touching her, her horny body was reacting to the attention his fingers were giving her nipples.

She closed her eyes and relaxed against his chest. She could feel his heavy breathing next to her ear and as much as he repulsed her, the warm air in her ear was a turn on. David's fingers were priming her body again, making her feel hot and bothered all over again. She felt her body become alive and quickly return to the brink of an orgasm. She thought about massaging her own clit a few times before remembering she was not allowed to touch herself anymore.

David's hands left her breasts and she could not believe what she heard when a female voice exclaimed, "Nooooo." It was her own voice she heard. Why was her voice saying no when she wanted him to leave her alone. That was what she wanted, right? She was repulsed by this man, why wouldn't she want him to leave her alone?

A second later, Britney felt a pressure against her clit. "Yesssssss." she heard her own voice say as she felt his fingers making small circles on her clit. Her hips started to dance against his hand. She felt her legs spread, resting outside of his parted legs until she was spread wide open, giving him full access. It was at this point that she gave in to her desires and moaned, "Please don't stop. Mmmmm. Make me come. Please!"

She heard David giggle in her ear as his finger started moving back and forth quickly, causing her to squeal. She was gasping for air, moaning loudly in between breaths. She could feel a ball of energy rushing quickly toward her clit. Her hips were now rolling back and forth, grinding against his fingers. After each thrust, she would fall back down onto David's lap.

"Yesssssss. Ohhhhh. Yessss." she exclaimed.

Just moments away from finally having an orgasm, Britney felt the pressure against her clit disappear. Her hips continued to thrust into the air, though no pressure was applied. "Why?" she exclaimed.

She felt her arms being pulled back and her body being pinned against David's body as he held her tightly against his body. She knew he was very excited as well from the short breaths of air in her ear. Her body was revolting the lack of attention, wanting to be touched, squeezed, pleasured.

"It is not time yet." David whispered in her ear. "You have not yet earned an orgasm."

Britney groaned in displeasure. She was starting to hate this man with every passing moment. She felt his hands move away from her body and her body being pushed forward until she was in a standing position. Her legs wobbled like a new born Bambi.

storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers