Earned It

Story Info
Will Candy meet Cotton again?
1k words
3.98
10.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isaiah, a former professional baseball player had seduced me, a forty something tall, attractive, curvy blue-eyed brunette at a friend Randy's Christmas party. We were together in bliss until dawn but I was having second thoughts as we were both married.

Via text the day after the party...

Isaiah: Hi thanks for an awesome time

Me: I can't do this

Isaiah: OK

Two days later..

Isaiah: Hi...someone may know

Isaiah: Can you call me?

I called, "Hi."

"Hi!" said Isaiah.

"What's up?" I said rather impatiently.

"My wife found condoms in my pocket," said Isaiah. Were they from you?"

"No, I bet they were from Randy," I replied quickly.

"Oh. She's pissed. What should I tell her?" Why is this guy asking me this question, I thought to myself. "Tell her he did it as a joke," I said.

"We didn't do anything did we? I really don't remember," he said. "You don't remember?" I asked somewhat incredulously. "You wanted to taste me. We got way drunk and then high. And then we made out and then, and then it moved on from there."

"No, we didn't," said Isaiah.

"Ummm, yes we did." I started laying out the facts. "There was even penetration. There was, well sort of. I guess I was as much responsible for that one." "You were?" He asked.

"Yes. As much as you were saying you wanted to taste me. I was saying I wanted to feel you inside me," I confessed.

"But seriously, I can't do this," I said as solidly as I could.

"Well, OK, thanks, but I just can't think that night between us was like the song Earned It, by The Weeknd, do you know it?" he asked.

"No, I don't, and I have to go," I hung up.

I checked out the song. A recent hip hop hit from 50 Shades of Gray Part II. Oh great I thought, what is this going to be? It was a really cool song, although the video, a bit shocking. It was about a woman that had it going on and deserved to have a good time. I had doubted both for myself, for far too long. A long marriage, that began when I was only 19 to a man more than a decade older that had been lacking in affection, love, and respect, for many years. He wouldn't go with me to the party where I had met Isaiah, or much anywhere else with me for that matter, a common argument. I was still a model mother, worker and daughter. The song hooked me. I responded to his next text. Yes, I liked the song.

We began to talk, a lot. On my hour long commute to and from the city. Sometimes mid-day calls too and texts, mainly while I took a bath or before bed. We had fun. We kept our texts PG-13 saving XXX ratings for when we stole precious time alone together.

That first such time would come that weekend. Marriott. He met me by the side door. He said we'd just hang out, nothing serious. My body was betting on him lacking in the restraint department. We smoked a cigarette, drank Old English which I liked, and also got high.

He answered a phone call or two related to his baseball business and then we sat on the couch and made out. The kissing was amazing again. It reminded of high school make out sessions. Whatever happened to those? Why did they stop? If we were together he said, we'd kiss every night.

We made it over to the bed. He'd been calling me yummy so even though he said we'd stop, I knew I was in for another treat of how this beautiful man could lick my pussy.

I wore a black top and jeans and black booties. I kicked off my shoes and he caressed my breasts through the soft sweater and chiffon material. Betting on the come, I wore a favorite panty and bra set. Black silk with rhinestones. He liked.

He kissed my neck and stomach and things. I caressed his soft head. He pulled the side of the silk to the side and teasingly licked the along my pussy lips and darted his tongue inside, to taste. My nickname would become Cotton Candy. We'd call my pussy CC.

He pulled off my panties to make it easier to get down to it. He was a pro. He had quickly learned how to play my fickle pussy like a fiddle. He understood my edges and played with them. I came again and again and again.

When I was relaxed to the max and sunk into the plush bed, he crawled his beautiful body over me and entered me. After a few get to know you thrusts he brought my legs over his shoulders. My pussy was happy he was there. In and out, sometimes fast, sometimes slow. Exquisite. My pussy still raw with orgasm, yearned to clench around his long shaft.

"Can you feel it when I do that?" I said. "Oh yeah baby, don't stop, he breathed." I imagined my pussy milking and squeezing in rhythm with our bodies. He asked me it was ok to come inside me. I wasn't on the pill, but it wasn't in the middle of the month, so I told him it was ok.

"Here it comes baby are you ready for this?" he said. I was.

"Baby you made me sweat." Isaiah said. I dried his head with the sheet and straightened the blankets and sheets around us. I melted again in his arms.

Fortunately I had set an alarm because, we again fell asleep in each other's arms. There's was something to that. We fit so well together. So innately, intuitively trusting of each other. Of this person I'd only known less than 24 hours.

I was probably also attracted to the riskiness of it all. And it felt good to be reckless Reckless like I was, back in the day.

We walked out. As affectionate as usual, I grabbed onto his arm. He said, "Can you imagine how impressed people would be by us? Damn we make a good couple." I looked at him and smiled. I agreed we were striking. We kissed again good bye. "Text me when you get home," he said. "Ok," said I.