Earning Her Master

Story Info
A slavegirl takes the punishment she deserves.
1.2k words
3.93
30.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spmdsb
Spmdsb
21 Followers

The fear ebbed through my mind slowly as the pain of the restraints bit into my wrists and ankles. I knew that I earned what was coming to me, which made it all the worse. Disappointing Master is something I'm not meant to do. And now I was to punished for it.

Master had spent nearly half an hour tying me up. Making sure my body was perfectly symmetrical on the bed as I lay face down, right in the center of it. My wrists were bound with black rope to the headboard, and my ankles to the baseboard of the bed. Every time I pulled on one of my limbs in an attempt to ease the pain, the ropes tugged harder back at me. He left me laying there, waiting for him to get back with whatever instrument it was that he found suitable to punish me with. But Master knew the anticipation of the pain coming and not knowing what would cause it was nearly as challenging for me as actually being punished.

After several minutes alone, naked and fully exposed on the bed, I heard the door creak open and then close again. He was back. It was time to make up for all the bad behavior of the last few weeks. Cheeky slave. Snarky slave. Bratty slave. Nothing I ever wanted to be but somehow let myself become. I owed this punishment both to my Master and to myself.

I kept my face down and eyes shut as Master traced something cold and hard down my spine and across my ass cheeks. I had a guess as to what it was in his hand, but wouldn't know for sure until I was struck with it.

"So pretty for such a bad girl," Master spoke lowly. "Such a shame that you earned this for yourself."

"I'm sorry Sir," I whispered back to him, lips pressed against the bed.

"Are you ready, little one?" Master asked, though it was more a statement of preparation. He would be hitting me whether I was ready or not.

I nodded my head and held my breath as I awaited the first blow from the object that Master held. Hearing it whip through the air, my entire body flinched just moments before the cold, hard, flat surface landed across my ass.

Wooden paddle, I thought to myself. Nice for a playful spanking, but not so nice for my sore ass the next morning following a punishment spanking. Again and again Master struck my ass with it, each of my shrieks and whimpers growing louder as the blows landed on my ass that was becoming more and more tender and raw. One, two, three... five, ten, fifteen, twenty. I began to lose count. The ropes burned and rubbed my wrists and ankles raw as I tried to pull and squirm my body away from the smacks to no avail. I wouldn't be going anywhere until this was over.

Though the pain of the paddle brought tears to my ass and a stinging, lingering pain on my ass and the backs of my upper thighs, I knew that most of the tears were for disappointing my Master and not being the very best that I could ever be for him. Between whimpers, I told Master how sorry I was for disappointing him, that I knew I had been a bad, bad girl and that I would turn myself around to be everything he wanted and needed me to be.

"Please Sir! Please... I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being such a brat. I'm sorry for knowing my place. I'm so sorry Sir."

Just as the last of my apologies rang out amongst the smacks on the paddle, I heard Master quietly say, "Okay."

Not knowing what he meant, but not wanting to speak out of place, I kept quiet. Though I peeked out from beyond the locks of hair in my eyes as I heard him set the paddle down on the bedside table. Master sat down on the bed beside me, and traced the curves of my body with his hands. I could feel the heat of my raw and sore ass cheeks as he ran his hands over them, kneading and rubbing at the welts covering me. He leaned forward and kissed the welts. A sign for showing that the punishment was over.

"Thank you, Sir." Something I said after each time he was able to show me or remind me that I had been bad.

"You're welcome, little one." Peering back at him, I saw that he was admiring his handiwork, with his cock hardening. I was so sore, but I wanted, no, needed, him to take everything that he wanted from me.

"Are you going to fuck me now, Sir?" I asked.

"Yes. And you're not to make a sound. You're done being punished, but this is for me. This will be my pleasure, not yours."

"Yes Sir."

Master climbed up on to the bed between my legs, and place a hand on either side of my hips. He dragged my hips closer to him, so that my ass was in the air and my chest flat on the bed. His property for his display for his pleasure. I was dripping wet in anticipation, happy that I could make Master feel good with my body. I bit down on my tongue as he slid his cock into my aching cunt, as deep as it could go. He rocked back and forth into me, stretching me out to accommodate his length and thickness, before he began to thrust into me over and over again.

He pumped into my wet cunt hard and fast, and it was taking everything that I had to not cry out in both pleasure and pain. Master reached forward and tugged on my hair, so that my back was arched with my ass still in the air. Still yet, I kept all my whimpers and moans inside my head so that Master could focus on his pleasure, and having what he wanted. Sliding his cock all the way out of me so that just the tip was pressed against the lips of my cunt, he pounded into me with everything he had. He did this again and again, until I knew he was bringing himself to the edge. He slid his shaft all the way inside of me as he came, forcing his cum as deep as it could go in me. Feeling his cock pulsing inside of me, I sighed out in pleasure and relished the feeling that Master would take me any way that he wanted me.

He slid his cock out of me and stepped off of the bed. Letting out a moan and a full body stretch, Master looked down at me. "Good girl. Even though you were bad for me, you're still what I want. And I think we both know you'll behave yourself better now," he said with a sly smile.

"Yes, Sir," I looked back at him, feeling so good to have him happy with me again. He leaned forward and untied my wrists and ankles, stopping to give each of the rope burns a tender rub and kiss better, before he scooped me up and kissed me on the forehead. Master cradled me in his arms and reminded me that I was all his, and that's all that matters.

Spmdsb
Spmdsb
21 Followers