Earning My Collar

Story Info
A male submissive does what it takes to earn his collar.
1.5k words
4.16
34.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mistress and I have been through a lot together, but now we I feel we are closer than ever before. Tonight, I have earned my collar: a symbol of our relationship with one another. It is secured around my neck and only she holds the key. I am hers now, I have willingly given myself to her and she has accepted me as her own.

The collar sat on the dresser for weeks as I trained for this day. Open and empty, I would see it every day when I woke up. We picked it out together, it was perfect for me. I wanted something discrete, but still something that would still symbolize our relationship and my submission to her. I knew what I had to overcome to earn her locking that lovely device around my neck, and although the procedure of earning it was a bit intimidating, I knew that I must accomplish it. I knew I had to be hers.

On a day that she had work, I got up earlier than usual to complete all my tasks for the day. I did my lessons, exercised, groomed myself, did my chores around the house, prepared dinner for us, and awaited her arrival eagerly. When she got home we had a relatively normal night; we enjoyed one another's company as she winded down from a stressful day at work. She was unsuspecting of my plans to receive my collar on this night.

When I finished washing the dishes she was laying on the couch reading a book. We made eye contact and shared a smile; we were both pleased with each other. But little did she know of the gift I was about to give to her. She continued to read her book as I walked off to receive the implements necessary for me to earn my collar: a belt, a paddle, and a cane. When I returned, I placed them on the couch next to her and stood before her silently. She saw me in the corner of her eye and placed the book down, looking me in the eye.

"What is this, Alex? You want to receive more training?" She asked calmly, directing her attention towards me.

"N-no, mistress. Tonight I wish to earn my collar Miss Magen," I said as I began to undress myself, "Please make me yours. I want to be owned by you mistress."

After I was completely undressed, I kneeled down by her, resting my stomach on the seat of the couch with my ass exposed to her. I knew she was about to put me through hell to earn that collar, but I accepted it as what I needed more than anything.

"Mistress, I am ready. I will not disappoint you. Tonight I will prove to you that I am willing to go through a tremendous amount of pain to show you how much I love and appreciate you."

With that, she smiled at me at my willingness to try. Honestly I feel she probably doubted my ability to last through the whole ceremony without asking to stop. She stood up, grabbed onto the belt, and begin to rub my ass with her hand.

"Don't be afraid," I thought to myself as I closed my eyes in preparation, "My mistress loves me, this will be intense but it will not kill me. I want this. I need this." I focused on holding myself together, to surrender to her completely.

She began to warm my ass up with the belt, lashing me with mild velocity. She didn't want to break me, but she wanted this to be a very intense experience. After about 10 lashes she began to pick up speed, whipping my ass and upper thighs with the leather belt. It stung a lot, but it was tolerable. I felt the blood rushing to my ass as it began to blush in response to her licks. She didn't back down, my ass got no breaks as she continued to smack the strap against my vulnerable back side. I was almost in tears from the pain, but I was not about to give up.

She then stopped momentarily, and I felt the smooth, cold paddle against my ass. She rubbed it softly against me in preparation for the next step. Then, SMACK! The paddle hit my ass with almost full force. I grabbed onto the back of the couch as I felt the first tear escape my eye. I closed my eyes tightly and began to think of my mistress and my love for her. I had to hold on. The next few blows were damn near crippling. The intensity was high, and I couldn't stop the tears. I stayed focused on her. I couldn't give up. I must get through this. Everytime the paddle struck me I felt myself wanting to ask her to stop, but I did not.

I let my guard down at that point, my heart was racing and I was breathing heavily to cope with the pain she was inflicting on me. I had to give up control completely. I had to let her finish and not interject. I had to prove to the both of us that I am her property now, I couldn't allow myself to ask her to stop.

By the time she was done with the paddle I had lost track of time, I was lost in my submission. I hope she was counting each blow because I certainly lost count. The pain was so great in measure. And yet I wasn't even half way through.

I felt her hands on my poor, swollen, welted ass. She comforted me briefly before going back to the belt.

"Alex, you can do this. You're such a good boy. You're doing such a good job." She reassured me that I could earn my collar. Those words echoed in my head for at least five minutes. She began using the belt on me once again, making sure every inch of my ass was thoroughly worked into submission. I bit down on the seat of the couch, tears rolling down my cheeks. This was very, very hard for me. I had to redirect my thoughts to how much I needed her, and how much she has helped me. I looked back to when we first started talking, I thought about everything we had been through together and the progress that has been made.

"Have you been keeping count, Alex?" My mistress asked me. At that point I was scared to answer, I had lost count.

"N-no mistress, I lost count awhile ago. D-does this mean we must start over again?" I sobbed.

"One fifty Alex. You are almost there." She said as she tapped her cane against my ass.

CRACK! It stung so much, I tensed up and went back to focusing on not giving up. I was shaking uncontrollably at this point. I didn't know what to do, but I knew I was almost there. The collar was within my grasp. I had to hold on, I had to give up control over my body entirely. I scrambled to disconnect all the thoughts involved in making me want to resist her blows. I laid there, taking them willingly. CRACK! CRACK! Almost there... I can do this. It will end soon and I will receive my reward. I will earn her love. I will serve... I can't leave. I can't let myself. I must let her finish. CRACK! Tears continued to roll down my face. Something was different though, I was more accepting of the pain. And then, it stopped...

I felt her lubing up my ass as she prepared to fuck me and reward me for getting through it. My ass burned so much, but I felt amazing. Had I done it? After worrying about this for months, had I really just earned my collar?

"Alex, I can't explain how happy I am with you right now. You did it. You have given yourself to me, you have given me the greatest gift possible of giving." She said as she reached down and placed the collar around my neck. She locked it into place and kissed me on the back. "You are mine now Alex." She pushed the strapon inside of me and began to fuck me. I felt so happy to have completed this task. I didn't have any words for her at this moment, but she could tell how happy I was to have accomplished this. I let out a small laugh, still breathing heavily and my heart pounding in my chest. She continued to fuck me and reached her hand down below my waist and wrapped it around my cock.

We continued to fuck for awhile before she finally let me cum. She then dragged me off to bed with her and held me closely all night. The pain I continued to feel was a mere reminder of what I was willing to put myself through for her. I placed my hand on the lock of the collar and drifted off into the best sleep of my life...