Earth Day Mission Statement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yup, I figured. Girl, we might need to stick together today, just to protect ourselves."

"What?" I asked.

"Your body. I always figured you were hiding something under all that crap you wear. You're like me, huh? Don't appreciate animals gawking at you all day, just because you're hot."

"Uh, something like that," I said, reaching for my shorts. I pulled them down and put everything together and tossed the items in one of the boxes.

"Don't worry, sister. I got your back. You got mine."

I didn't really know what to say, but I did pick up the chair I'd come with and opened it. I found an open space behind the booth and placed my neatly folded towel on the seat. I was already getting wet, and I hadn't even began to pay attention to others around me. I was desperately afraid to examine my surroundings; afraid others might already be ogling me. My eyes stayed focused mostly on the ground.

"You okay?" asked Michelle. "You look sick."

"No, it's okay. It's just..."

"It's just that this whole thing is stupid," she interrupted. "I get it. We're doing the same shit other activist groups do. They try sexualizing everything, but they always come off as fanatics, and..."

"No!!, screamed Sheila, butting into the conversation. "It's different with us, because the message comes with the circumstances at hand. It's a fucking sauna out here, Michelle. Yes, being naked will draw attention, but it suits the message."

"Fine, whatever!" screamed Michelle, jerking toward her, facing her, getting loud. "Can't you see? We're doing it!"

The commotion had caused others around us to take notice and now I realized many strangers' eyes were on our tent. At least three men and one woman briefly looked at me while watching the scene unfold. Instantly, I began shaking. Not from nerves... no... shaking from anticipation. I wanted to be seen, I wanted to monopolize people's attention. It took everything in my power to just sit down and hold onto the chair, and allow Michelle and Sheila to continue their spat.

"If you don't want to be a part of this, you should just leave," screamed Sheila. Her b-cup boobs bounced with her rapid hand motions.

"Listen, Sheila. I don't agree with this, but I'm not going to bail on it. Stop making such a big deal of it."

"If you'll do the same!"

"Fine!" Michelle shouted. Her arms at her waist and her chest thrust forward. She, no doubt, had most of the audience gawking at her. I watched at least a half dozen men that were stopped in their tracks while checking her out. One man, however, moved forward and into the tent.

"Excuse me, ma'am."

"What!" Michelle shouted, her eyes practically popping out of her head. She still hadn't yet calmed down.

"I think I heard most of what this is all about, and I just want to say you're beautiful. If you're not okay with being naked, well, you have nothing to be ashamed of."

"SEE!" Michelle was at the top of her lungs. "THIS is what I'm talking about. Here, boy, take a good look."

Then Michelle did something that almost stopped my heart. She rapidly shook her tits left and right, making them jiggle, swing and bounce, driving all eyes to them. "Is this what you want?!"

"What? No...," said the man. "I just meant..."

"I KNOW what you meant. You know, you can just fuck right off." Michelle stopped jumping around and thrust her arm out, finger pointing, in the direction behind the man.

Now it had gone way too far, I thought. For whatever reason, I was compelled to hop out of my chair and interject. "Michelle, calm down. He isn't trying to be rude."

The man turned toward me. I noticed his eyes get wide as he watched me bounce towards the two. It was obvious that his view pleased him.

And there it was. Like a punch to the gut. I felt a stream of warm liquid hit my inner thigh, running down. I ignored it as best I could, and spoke softly to the man. "Michelle does not appreciate men viewing women as... well, in ways that..."

"He knows what you mean," said Michelle. "So scram, dude. You had your eyeful."

But the man stood his ground. He calmly spoke, "Look, Miss. I don't know what your deal is, but you are a beautiful woman. It's human nature, everyone is going to take notice of beauty. Either be okay with it, or put some damn clothes on. I didn't ask you to get naked, and I certainly didn't assume you were a slut, just because you're naked. You need to stop projecting thoughts onto other people."

"Well... w.. when...," Michelle stammered. "When you put it like that... wait... no... now it's you... you taking too much into it. It was you looking at me all creepy."

"That's your interpretation, but you are attractive. People look at attractive things. I appreciate art, too, you know. I'm not going to apologize for thoughts, that you have no idea or proof I ever had. Do you think, that just by me looking at you, it means I want to fuck you or objectify you?"

"Oh, you don't think I'm a hot piece of ass?" Michelle said, in all her sarcasm, still trying to defend herself.

The man just shook his head. "Is that how you want me to think of you? Because if THIS is your personality, then maybe that is all you are, just a hot piece of ass and nothing more."

Michelle almost choked, but then something happened. She kind of zoned out for a moment, before looking at the man directly.

"I'm sorry. You're right."

Michelle spoke much more softly, humbled, yet still assertive. That much was in her nature. She then raised her hands in the air, displaying herself to everyone around the tent who was engaged in the scene. She paused to look at those around her and finally spoke up. "He's right. Sheila, you're right, too. I'll calm down. Let's do this thing and make a day of it."

The tent erupted in applause, and Sheila rushed over to hug Michelle. I just stood there next to Michelle, almost dumbfounded. Rarely had I witnessed someone apologize so sincerely, so quickly. Now, other people began to glance at me as they separated from the scene, and many held their gaze at me for more than a couple seconds. I quickly stepped back to my chair and sat in it. I covered what I could, without trying to make it look too obvious.

I heard a voice behind me. "How you holding up?"

It was Jeff. I turned and smiled, relieved I could focus my attention on someone I trusted. "Did you come here just to watch me humiliate myself?" I said, as quietly as I could manage.

"Maybe," he smiled. "You better behave yourself, though. Bring it back to the bedroom."

He whispered to prevent others from overhearing. Never before had Jeff been so bold with me in public. If anyone was paying attention, they'd know we were flirting.

"Who's this?"

I looked up to see Michelle. She was actually smiling now.

"Oh, Michelle, this is Jeff. He's my... well, he's my best friend."

"Boyfriend? Just no commitment been made yet?" Michelle winked.

"No, no, nothing like that. Jeff grew up with me, kind of adopted into the family when he was a toddler."

Jeff spoke up, "Yup, a stork story."

"So you're an adopted brother?"

"Not actually, no," he said.

"Huh, stranger things have happened."

"It's not what you think!" I interrupted.

Michelle raised an eyebrow. She was pretty instinctual, after all. Then Jeff turned to me. "Are all your friends this attractive? I think I need to bring my buddies to some of your meet-ups."

Michelle, instead of getting angry over the flattery, waved it off. "Sorry, pal. We stopped doing meetings in the nude last month."

Jeff laughed and began to banter back. As Michelle and he exchanged words, I noticed Bob Pelts had been looking in my direction, from about ten yards away. More specifically, he was looking directly at my tits. He was completely hypnotized to them, as he took no notice of me trying to shoo him off. He just stared at my tits bouncing around. His eyes were transfixed.

I don't know why, but the dirtiest thought hit my mind. Bob was likely to go home and beat his enormous cock to the image of my tits. I saw it in his face. He was horny. The idea of Bob masturbating to me, soaked the towel underneath me. I could almost hear it "squishing" from oversaturation. I wanted to rub my clit. I wanted to orgasm. I looked up at Jeff, pleading, but he took no notice of me, as he was still talking with Michelle.

And I noticed Michelle didn't seem to mind Jeff's eyes dropping to her chest every now and then. In fact, she kind of stood up straighter, offering a better view. All this voyeurism and nudity was erotic to me, and Bob's transfixed gaze on my body was both annoying me, and exciting me, to torturous degrees.

Then it happened. I wasn't even trying and it happened. An orgasm hit, yet it felt so different from so many I'd had before. It started in the clit region, but a cold shock crawled up my spine. My body spasmed in the chair and I struggled to hold a steady pose. My fingers and toes locked up completely.

I squeezed my eyes shut, breathing in, feeling that cold rush run through my body once again, but then instantly it shifted to a hot, almost burning sensation, like my blood was nearly boiling. I felt juices pouring out of me, sweat from my pores, and my own sex soaking into the towel.

"You okay, Megan?" asked Jeff, seeing me subtly shaking, almost hyperventilating.

"Yes, yes. I just...well, I guess I'm kind of hot."

Michelle jumped over to me and kneeled down. She began digging through something in her bag, pulling out a bottle of lotion.

"You haven't put any on yet, girl!" she said, holding up the sunblock. She looked right at me. Kneeling before me, her beautiful red lips were only inches away from my left nipple. I'd never fantasized of sex with a woman before, but I urgently wanted to shove my tit in her face. It took all my willpower to resist.

"Yes, that's it," I lied. "I just need some sunblock to cool off. Maybe some water."

Jeff ran over to the cooler and picked up a bottle of water while Michelle squirted lotion into her hand. A second later, she began rubbing it on my leg.

"You just lay back, Megan. You look over-heated."

She had no idea.

Somehow, I stayed quiet and allowed Michelle to begin her rubdown. I leaned back, closing my eyes, trying hard to imagine anything but the situation I was in. I knew that Jeff was coming back with the water, only to witnesss what I would describe as one of the hottest women on the planet working lotion into my inner thigh. My pussy continued to throb and I feared Michelle must have noticed.

"Oh, dear," said Jeff. I opened my eyes and he tossed a bottle to me. "I guess you were right."

I stayed silent.

"Right about what?" asked Michelle, while she began working lotion into my calves.

"Oh, nothing," said Jeff. I could tell his shorts were straining to hold back his reaction. This, of course, only got me wetter.

"Oh, my," said Michelle, finally catching sight of the mess around my pussy. She then looked right at me, in the eyes. "You... uh... I didn't know you were like me."

"Like you?" I asked.

"You like women, right?"

I sat up a bit, my tits now much closer to her. She took the opportunity and quickly squirted a line of sunblock on my right one. I almost jumped, yet somehow managed to hold in place.

"Michelle, I'm sorry. It probably looks that way, but no, that isn't it, actually..." My voice trailed off.

"You're bi?" Michelle asked me. She then looked up at Jeff, who kind of shrugged his shoulders. This was so embarrassing to me, I thought, yet that thought was overwhelmed by the image of Michelle rubbing her soft hands over my breasts. My nipples grew hard, and she carefully rubbed the lotion in and around them. I was tingling all over again, preparing for another cold rush and hot wave. Another climax.

"I... I can't do this," I pleaded.

Jeff rushed closer and Michelle leaned in with him. "Come on, sis, you're going to be okay, I promise."

I gritted my teeth and opened my eyes wide, shaking my head nervously. "I don't know, Jeff..."

Now Michelle finally understood the problem. In fact, she seemed to understand it better than anybody.

"Oh my god," she squealed. "You're one of those people with that thing. That sensitive orgasm thing. I read an article about that."

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"It's got a name, I just forget what it is. It's like some super rare disorder where women achieve orgasms very, very easily... multiple times a day, intentionally or not."

That described my problem pretty well, actually.

"I've never been diagnosed with anything," I said, still managing to barely maintain my composure. "I haven't heard of this disorder. Where did you read this?"

The conversation was actually helping. While I was still intensely horny, the distraction of staying engaged in conversation was able to help calm me.

"Do you mind if I try something?" asked Michelle. It sounded innocent enough.

"Uh, okay, I guess."

Michelle leaned in and whispered into my ear. "Tonight, when we leave here and go to your place - because you ARE inviting me over - I want you to know that I am going to lick your pussy so good, that you are going to cum on my face again and again and again. I'm going to make you love it. And I'm going to love tasting you."

Michelle's dirty talk sent me instantly flying over the edge, into twice as powerful an orgasm as the last. I squealed aloud as I squirted all over the sopping wet towel. Juices began dripping to the ground beneath. My body convulsed while slowly coming down from the heavy climax. Jeff's mouth was locked open wide. Others behind him, the same. I was so embarrassed.

And so wet.

"Would you like that, Megan?" asked Jeff, coming closer to me. "Would you like it if she licks you while I fuck you?"

"No, Jeff, not you, too. Don't make me cum again!" His dirty talk was going to send me into another spasm, and more and more people began gathering around.

"Do we need to call a doctor?" asked someone from the back.

Michelle managed to bring the charade to a close. "Okay, everyone, back off, please. I think we have found that Megan has a legitimate disability which should allow her a pass on this. What do you say? Let her put her clothes on?"

Most people mumbled affirmations, though none with any enthusiasm. Adam had seen me cum that second time around, and now he was just standing there off to the side, watching me with a stupid grin on his face. Were they all enjoying this humiliation?

"I'm also sure we are all mature enough to offer our support if she chooses to stay naked," said Jeff, loudly. "No one would think bad of her, right?"

Now people cheered.

Jeff turned back to me, "So, what do you say?"

I shook my head, but grinned. "I think this is going to be a very long day."

12