Earth Sluts for the Aliens

Story Info
Nicole and Jodie are trained to be sluts for the Aliens.
10.5k words
3.95
40.3k
47
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One - Nicole's Slut Training

Way up in the northern central part of Montana was located the Morrison cattle and horse ranch owned by Gary and Janelle Morrison. This ranch had been in Gary's family since 1845. They loved this part of the country since you can really have some privacy. Especially when you got horny in the middle of the night. Gary and Janelle had been married for twenty-five years now.

Gary was five feet ten inches with blonde hair, brown eyes, a muscular build for being forty-five years old, and a nice eight-inch cock with balls he kept shaved.

Janelle was five feet three inches with perky A-cup breasts and a wide ass. But her ass was wide enough to be extremely sexy for being forty-three years old. Janelle always kept her hair tied in a ponytail and looked ever so sexy when she wore tight blue jeans, western shirt and her tan cowboy hat with boots.

Gary and Janelle had a nineteen-year-old daughter named Nicole. She was attending a state university and had dreams to become a Veterinarian. She wanted to operate out of the family ranch and service all the other ranches in their county. Nicole was 5 feet, four inches with shoulder length blonde hair, brown eyes, and perky A-cup breasts. She also had the hint of a wide ass that started to form after she graduated high school. She started to take after her mom.

It was late June and Nicole had been home for the summer. She loved the summers at the ranch and enjoyed her time to relax and forget about her studies for a little while.

It now was Friday night around midnight. Nicole lay in bed and watched The Chosen One movie wearing a tee shirt with her university name and floral pattern pajama bottoms.

She was halfway into the movie when she heard that all too familiar moaning sound from her parent's bedroom that was next to her room.

"Fuck me Gary. Fuck my pussy," cried out Janelle while Gary fucked her doggiestyle on their bed. He would pull back on her ponytail like he was pulling on the reins of one of their horses. Plus the sound of Gary's crotch slapping against Janelle's wide ass was sweet music in the room.

Nicole had heard her parents fucking ever since she was a young girl. One night she peeked in her parent's room when she was ten years old. Nicole saw Janelle, naked on her back on her bed rubbing her hairy pussy with the fingers of her right hand. Janelle was moaning then cried out when she had an orgasm, as she had to satisfy her urge since Gary was in the next town for business. Nicole had to try what her mom was doing since it appeared that made her feel really good. Since Nicole was always curious, she went into her bedroom, stripped naked and started rubbing her virgin bald pussy with the fingers of her right hand. She soon experienced her very first orgasm and that was the start of love for having an orgasm. Then it was the sightings of their farm cows and horses fucking that also turned her on and she wanted to be fucked.

Nicole lost her virginity when she was seventeen years old one night out in the woods behind their farm house. She allowed Eric who lived at the ranch five miles away to deflower her. And of course she insisted he wear a condom and from that day forward, she loved to be fucked by guys.

So the sound of Gary fucking Janelle in their bedroom tonight stirred the juices inside Nicole's pussy and she had to take care of it right away.

She got off her bed, got a blanket out from her closet and slipped on her sandals.

She rushed out of her bedroom.

She rushed down the hallway and down the stairs.

She rushed through the kitchen and went outside through the kitchen door to the back porch.

It was a full Moon tonight with thousands of twinkling stars and the air was cool.

Nicole rushed down the steps of the back porch and started to run through their backyard.

She ran to the field located by the end of their yard. The cows did not graze in this field so the risk of stepping in cow poop was extremely low.

After running through the field, she picked her usual spot she often used to play with her pussy under the stars. She felt it was far enough away that her parents wouldn't know. But Gary and Janelle were watching from their bedroom window. They knew Nicole would go out to the field late at night to play with her pussy. They smiled that tonight would be very special night for their daughter. They moved away from the window and went back to the bed where Janelle started sucking on Gary's eight inch cock.

Out in the field, Nicole finished laying the blanket out in the tall grass of the field. She slipped her bare feet out of her sandals while she gazed up at the stars. Her nipples were erect and poking through the material of her tee shirt. She couldn't wait to have an orgasm.

She grabbed the bottom of her tee shirt and brought it to her belly. She stopped when a strange whirl sound from the sky drew her eyes upward.

Up at the night sky she saw blinking blue, green, red, white and orange lights. "That can't be and airplane," she said while she noticed that the lights formed an oval. She couldn't take her eyes off that sight, as this was so unusual. She let go of her tee shirt.

The lights got larger and larger and it was apparent that some type of object was coming toward her.

She soon heard the low whine of a strange sounding engine when that object got closer. It was a sound she never heard before.

"What the fuck?" said Nicole the second she saw that object vertically descend into the woods to her left.

She had to investigate so she forgot about playing with her pussy. Nicole slipped her sandals back on her bare feet. She rushed off toward the woods leaving the blanket behind in the grass.

Nicole stopped when she arrived at the edge of the woods. She listened and heard that low whine of an engine coming from the woods. She inched her way into the between two trees.

She moved with caution thru the woods. She wasn't scared; as her curiosity was so strong she never thought she could be walking into the trap of some killer.

The blinking lights of that object provided Nicole with the direction she needed to go.

She inched her way to the clearing in the woods. This was a clearing her father made by cutting down a bunch of trees with a chain saw. He made this clearing in a thirty-foot circular pattern, which was always weird to her.

When she got five feet from the clearing, those lights suddenly turned off. She inched closer between the trees.

She hid behind a tree then peeked around the trunk. She was lucky the full Moon now plenty of light to see. Her eyes widened in shock. "What the fuck is that?" she said when she saw a saucer shaped object in the middle of clearing. The full Moon glistened off the shiny metal of the strange object.

"Is that a flying saucer?" she said then rubbed her eyes and did a double take. She kept her eyes focused on the saucer that was oval shaped about twenty feet long and fifteen feet high. It sat on four landing struts. "It is a flying saucer! A real flying fucking saucer!" she said then her heart started to beat faster. But for some strange reason, she wasn't scared. She was a little excited.

She moved away from the tree and inched into the clearing.

She stopped dead in her tracks when she heard a whish sound. She looked at the saucer and saw a door open. It opened like a clamshell where the bottom part touched the ground and contained stairs. The sight of the open door sent Nicole's curiosity into high gear so she inched closer.

She got within five feet of the flying saucer and noticed it was quiet inside. And from the door opening, she could see two seats by a console with all sorts of lights. "But where are the Aliens?" she said while she frantically looked around the area. She was safe. She didn't see any Alien creatures. "Maybe it flies on a remote control system," she said and figured that was extremely plausible.

Nicole inched closer to the door and stopped at the bottom of the stairs. "Hello. Anybody in there?" she called out then did a little giggle thinking that was a stupid question to ask.

It was still quiet inside the flying saucer and Nicole couldn't resist. She placed her right sandal on the bottom step. Nothing stirred inside the flying saucer. She placed her left sandal on the bottom step. Nothing stirred inside the flying saucer. She couldn't resist and slowly climbed up the stairs.

While she climbed up the stairs, she didn't notice Gary and Janelle who spied on her from the trees by the edge of the clearing. Gary and Janelle both looked happy that Nicole entered the spaceship. They turned around and headed back to the house.

Nicole stood inside the main room of the flying saucer. It had low white lighting that was actually soothing and sort of romantic. The walls and floor were of silver metallic color.

There was that console with two seats off to her left. The console had small lights; tons of buttons and a joy stick by each of the black metal seats. It looked high tech and definitely not from Earth. Above the console hung two eighty by sixty inch screens.

She inched a foot inside while she continued to scan the room over.

She saw what looked to be four beds off to her right. By those four beds were four doors.

A whish sound was heard and that startled Nicole and she jumped with a light scream. She turned around and saw the outside door was closing. "Fuck," she said and rushed to get out of the flying saucer. But she didn't make it in time as it closed with a click when it locked. She was trapped inside.

She looked around the flying saucer for a way out but couldn't find anything.

Nicole looked to her right when she heard a whish sound. Her eyes widened in fear the second she saw those two of the four doors by the beds open. Her heart raced faster. She wanted to scream the second she saw two Aliens walk out of those doors.

"I'm in fucking trouble. Deep fucking trouble," she said and wanted to scream but for some strange reason she couldn't.

She just stared at the two Aliens who stood five feet tall and wore shiny green jump suits with boots. They had a skinny torso with bald oval heads about twice the size of a human head.

Their skin was sky blue in color with small ears with pointed tips, a mouth like a human, and large oval eyes, three time larger than a human, slanted toward a small turned up nose. Their hands looked like human hands except their fingers were twice as long as human fingers.

"Please don't fear us," said Rucklic the lead Alien while he walked closer to Nicole.

She noticed he spoke English but his voice was a tad higher than your average human male and had a hint of a computer generated sound.

"I'm Rucklic and my comrade is Tucklic," said Rucklic.

"Rucklic and Tucklic," repeated Nicole.

"That's correct. We're from the planet Fuucklit," said Rucklic.

Nicole looked at the two Aliens while they walked closer to her. She couldn't explain why she didn't fear these two creatures. In fact, she was intrigued by their presence.

"I'm Nicole," she said while Rucklic and Tucklic walked closer.

"We will not hurt you. I promise," said Rucklic while he stopped a foot from Nicole. He smiled at the Earthling.

Tucklic stopped by Rucklic's side. He smiled along with Rucklic.

"What do you want with me? I mean, you locked me inside," she said while she looked at the two smiling Aliens.

Rucklic and Tucklic looked at each other. Rucklic nodded at Tucklic.

Tucklic walked away and headed over to the console.

Once he got to the console he immediately pressed one of the buttons then waved his hand in the air at the two large screens. The two large screens powered up.

Nicole's eyes widened in shock when a porno film with Earthlings appeared on the screens and it showed a man fucking a woman in the doggie style position. The room was filled with her moans of being pounded. She knew exactly what this meant and she looked back at Rucklic. "You want sex?"

Rucklic's smile turned into a horny grin. "Yes. Sex."

Tucklic walked back over to Rucklic and stood by his side. He also had a horny grin.

Nicole looked at the two Aliens and she could not explain why she started to get turned on with the thought of an Alien fucking her. And her curiosity started nagging at her, as she wanted to see if they had cocks or used something else. Her pussy started to get wet.

Rucklic sniffed the air along with Tucklic. "We can smell that you're curious," said Rucklic.

Nicole smiled back with raised eyebrows at the two Aliens with a seductive look and impressed they could smell her pussy.

Rucklic and Tucklic reached down and waved their right hands over their boots. Their boots automatically split opened up the two Aliens stepped out of them.

Nicole noticed they had large feet with long toes that looked human but twice the size. She brought her eyes upward and saw Rucklic and Tucklic wave their right hands over the front of their jump suits. Their suits automatically split opened and they stepped out of them.

Nicole looked at two naked Aliens. They had skinny arms, legs and a bit of a chubby middle section with two nipples like a human male. She looked down at their crotch and got disappointed. All she could see below that patch of dark blue pubic hair was the large heads of their cocks. It looked like the head of a human cock and was a darker color blue. It was the only thing sticking out of their crotches. She also noticed they had a set of balls like a human male. They hung down like wind chimes and were hairless. She was extremely disappointed.

Rucklic picked up on Nicole's disappointment from her eyes.

"Don't worry, Nicole, you will like our what you call cocks in a moment. Trust me. So remove your clothes," he said and smiled with the thought of seeing this Earthling naked. After all, they found that all the females on Earth had a different look when naked. They loved the variety that the Earthlings offered.

Nicole looked at the two Aliens who looked horny while they licked their lips. Her pussy started to get wetter. She removed her tee shirt and Rucklic and Tucklic's smile grew larger at the sight of her perky A-cup tits.

She dropped her tee shirt to the metal floor while she stepped out of her sandals. She was surprised that the metal floor was warm to the touch and not cold when her bare fee came in contact with it. It was actually quite pleasant.

She grabbed the waist band of her pajama bottoms.

Rucklic and Tucklic watched while Nicole slowly moved her pajamas down past her hairy pussy and down her legs.

Nicole stepped out of her pajama bottoms and stood bare ass naked in front of two naked Aliens. She stared at their crotches and wondered how these Aliens could have sex with cocks that appeared to be less than an inch. The heads looked thick but still an inch long. Then her eyes widened when she saw their dangling balls start to shrink up into a nice tight ball. Her eyes widened even farther when she saw the head of their cocks started to poke out from their crotches. She saw two inches of a cock. The two inches of cock grew into four inches. The four inches grew into six inches. The six inches of cock grew into eight inches and Nicole started to like what she witnessed so far.

Their cocks kept on growing and stopped when they both reached nine inches of sky blue meaty shaft monster cock with the large dark blue head. She estimated that their shafts were about five inches in diameter. Nicole's mouth dropped opened in disbelief. "You have huge cocks!"

"I told you that you would like it," said Rucklic then flashed a proud smile.

Nicole stared at the two monster cocks that arched out and bounded up and down a little. They looked like a human cock except for skin color and the heads were twice the size of an Earthlings cock head. She wasn't afraid in the least in fact she was extremely horny.

Rucklic and Tucklic moved closer to Nicole.

She stayed in her place while Rucklic reached with his left hand and Tucklic reached out with his right hand. Her heart raced when Rucklic and Tucklic moved their hands closer to her tits.

Rucklic touched Nicole's right erect nipple while Tucklic touched her left erect nipple.

Nicole loved the touch of the Alien's fingers while they ran the tips of their fingers all around her erect nipples. She moaned a little with her eyes halfway closed.

While Rucklic and Tucklic fondled Nicole's tits, she couldn't resist and reached down. She touched Rucklic's cock with her right hand while she touched Tucklic's cock with her left hand. She at first thought their cocks would have a rubber feel but was surprised when it felt like human skin. It was smooth to the touch yet had a meaty feel.

Nicole wrapped her hands around Rucklic and Tucklic's cocks. They both grew an extra inch and she smiled at that lovely sight.

She couldn't resist and dropped to her knees and let go of the two cocks. She stared at the head of Rucklic's cock and saw it had a pee hole just like a human cock. She leaned in closer and stuck out her tongue. She let the tip of her tongue touch the head of Rucklic's cock. It felt like human skin. Her pussy was now dripping wet. She couldn't resist the temptation so she opened her mouth and slipped it over the head of Rucklic's cock. She paused. Tastes good. She said in her mind while she slipped more of this cock into her mouth.

Rucklic gave a little moan while Nicole took more of his cock into his mouth and started sucking on it.

I'm sucking an Alien's cock. Nicole thought while the head of Rucklic's cock went deeper into her mouth. I'm sucking on an Alien's cock. She thought again while that five-inch diameter cock was stretching her mouth to the limit.

While Nicole sucked on Rucklic's cock, Tucklic waved his right hand at the ceiling of the room.

Down came four wires with straps at the ends. The wires stopped and the straps were about three feet off the floor.

"Stand up," ordered Tucklic.

Nicole removed Rucklic's cock from her mouth and stood up. She saw the straps and instantly knew this was some type of restraining device. She's never been restrained during sex and the thought of it made her even hotter.

She watched while Tucklic took two of the straps and placed them around her wrists.

Rucklic pulled on the other two wires and brought the straps down to the floor. He took the other two straps and placed them around her ankles.

Tucklic moved his hand around like he was conducting an orchestra.

"Ah," cried out Nicole while she was suddenly lifted up in the air while the wires moved around.

The chains stopped moving. She finally found herself in a horizontal position with her arms and legs spread out. She knew what this meant. She was going to be fucked by two Aliens. She couldn't wait and the anticipation was killing her and making her pussy ooze juice out and drip to the floor.

Rucklic walked up behind Nicole with his cock bouncing up and down. He dropped to his knees and eyed her wet and hair pussy. He stuck out his eight inch tongue and ran the tip of it up and down the wet slit of Nicole's pussy.

"Mmmm," moaned out Nicole, as she's always loved having her pussy licked.

Then to her surprise, Rucklic rammed his eight-inch tongue deep into her pussy.

"Yes," she moaned out and loved the feeling of his warm tongue inside her.

Tucklic walked around to the front of Nicole. He placed the tip of his cock by the lips of her mouth.

She looked up at him. "You want me to suck your cock?"

Tucklic nodded with a horny grin and purred like a kitty.

Nicole opened her mouth and Tucklic slowly slid the head of his cock inside. "Mmm," she moaned with a muffled sound with a mouth full of hard cock.

While Tucklic pushed his cock deeper into Nicole's mouth, Rucklic took out his tongue from her pussy. He stood up and started to rub the head of his cock against the slit of her pussy.