Earthly Needs

Story Info
Fire, water, now earth will fill her needs.
3.1k words
3.67
5.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sassiwolf7
Sassiwolf7
80 Followers

Music box in hand I moved through the town, 'how do they not notice that everything is different, that I am more.' The town was unchanged but for the small shop between two others, one only I seemed to see. Walking in, behind the counter is the crone who owns the small shop, waiting for me.

"Maiden I was hoping to see you this morning," she smirked gently, "The full moon is past, I see you have brought my box back, were you able to gain her loyalty?"

'Gaining her loyalty' was a nice phrase for the events that happened in the cave. Blushing fiercely, "ummm, yes she also marked me, and ... I brought back your box." I had let out quickly, biting my tongue on the details face blazing and feeling stupid standing in front of her. I licked my lips as though her taste was still upon them, trying to find better words for the crone.

"Bring it over Maiden and stop that blundering. It's time to turn the wheel again if you are ready." Taking the box from my hands and dragging me to another area of her small shop, this one also was full of wood and rock, not from the sea but from the forest. "Earth is next, find one that calls to you," gently pushing me forward into the fray.

I smiled at her before starting my search, pine cones, wreathes, grass dolls, again I find I'm drawn to a set of shelving. Though it wasn't on the shelves, no, I turned the corner and there hanging from the end. Simple yet drawing me ever closer, what looked like a May Day wand, the handle wrapped in a twine instead of ribbons. My hand halfway to picking it up before I asked the crone for permission with my look.

Laughing at me, "Yes you may, though that might be too much for you." She took a longer sober look at me, "on the other hand you have proven you more powerful than you appear. Yes, take it and head to our grove."

Gladly I picked it up on her first words but the latter ones drew me back to reason. "The grove, where is that and what will this bring Ma'am?"

Back to her normal smirk, "You will be guided there by listening to the earth, just as you picked here." Moving back to the counter she handed me a bundle of sage, "Burn this to make your magic circle, tap on the tree to call for the elemental for Earth. One will come to you, but it will not be easy to gain their trust and remember they cannot hurt you in the circle, you can send them away if they become too much to handle."

"I will try and thank you again for instructing me." I gave a small curtsy in graduate before fleeing back into the town. Wand and sage in my bag I made my way home to finish this day's chores before trying to find the crone's grove.

The sun was descending once I was finished, but still with many summer hours left of light I couldn't wait any longer. I fled the house away from the sea and into the forest, picking an unknown path that propelled my legs forward. The trees seemed more green and dense, the birdsong sweeter, the earth smelled of leaf decay and things growing.

Lost in the beauty around me I stumbled into an opening, the tree cover giving way to blue sky. Nine trees stood away from the edges of the opening in a great circle: Oak, Rowan, Willow, Hawthorn, Hazel, Apple, Fir, and Elder. I knew I found the grove, it buzzed with energy. I took my sage bundle out from my bag, setting a fire to the tip and letting it smolder. I set my circle large to include all the trees, the spicy scent leaving a trail behind me. Sitting in the middle of the trees I took out the wand looking more closely at it before I decided what to do next.

The wand was simple wood stripped clean of its bark, the thicker end was wrapped not in twine but more like vine smooth to the hand. I could feel it pulling me towards the willow tree, and I knew that it belonged to it. With a deep breath I moved towards the tree under it's long, trailing branches to the trunk, using the wand to tap it.

Afterward nothing happened, I tapped again more forcefully, again nothing. "Ummmm earth element I ask you to come out, ...please." I look down at the wand in my hand thinking back as if the crone had said to do more; when I brought my eyes back up they met a new pair looking back at me. Screaming I tripped back and landed on my rump, now looking up to her she stepped forward.

"You called forcefully Witch, I am here, what is it that you want?" Standing over me she was stunning, with chestnut hair and caramel skin covered with leaves sewn into a short dress. It was though she was tree come alive; thin with long arms and legs but with a sinewy strength. Although her face was set against me, it was striking in its beauty with her mossy eyes dominating the landscape.

Kneeling up, keeping my eyes set upon her body, "I am sorry for waking you, I was unsure how to go about calling for you." I held up the wand as an offering, unsure whether she would take it or if I should give it.

She snatched from my hands giving me a hard sneer when I didn't flinch, "You will be sorry and I think it would do good for you to be more grounded." She stalked around me the wand dragging through my loose hair lifting it toward her face. "You still smell of the water and don't think I didn't notice you've been with fire too. Now you come for earth and want me to serve you. I think not witch or are you more of a harpy?" Coming full circle she stood before me staring me down.

Knowing what I said next could make her leave me I decided to take a path unknown. I bent down bowing to her, "While I don't know much of being a witch yet, I would like to serve you instead, if you would like that... miss?" I looked up with a perked eyebrow and hopefully humble face.

The sneer looked less angry and a glimmer was in her eye, "Mistress I think is more apt, if you wish to serve me, then you will have to please me in every way I require. Nothing will truly harm you, if you want to quit you can banish me away, but I will not come back for you again. You will have to try for another less assuming dryad or whichever elemental that will have you. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes Mistress, I wish only to serve your need." The words roll off my tongue easily as though I've always said them, as though I always wanted to say them. I found my heart hammering and my core heating at the thought. Crawling forward I brought my head to her willowy legs, asking to kiss with my eyes, but daring not until I was given permission.

"Good witch, now you will only answer when I ask questions to you, or if you wish to banish me." Her hand smoothed over my head, grabbing onto a mass of my hair she pulls it back sharply. Leaning down she covered my mouth with her lips, tasting subtly sweet I open to her and the kiss deepened. Breaking from me, "you might be more entertaining than I had hoped. I think you should stand before me nude though, as Mother Nature bore you."

Standing up my legs felt weaker and I small in front of her, unbuttoning my dress I let it slide from my body. Next my shift dropped so that I stood exposed to her eyes raking over my body. I felt pale and weak next to her natural beauty, a ghost to her might.

"Stunning," my eyes flicked up in hope that I was worthy of her attentions. "Now come to the trunk of the tree, yes stand, rest your face against it." The slight roughness sends shivers through my body as it grazed my exposed nipples, hardening them. A coil went around my wrist startling me out of my daze, as another found the other wrist. The willow branches tethered me down to the trunk so that I couldn't break free, I could only ask and hope it would given. I felt wetness at my opening, I liked that I couldn't get away and I found I wanted to do more.

"Hmmm, it looks like you have been a good little girl for your family, no marks or bruises. Perchance they don't know what a strumpet you have become, so then I will have to punish you for them," whispering in my ear as her hand runs down my back and over my behind, I moan through clenched teeth. Quickly her hand goes and comes back down with a sound spank eliciting a gasp from me. The sting of the hit is quickly diminished replaced with gentle warmth. "You need a warming up before we can use your switch on you."

Her hand rubbed lightly then again and again rained blows down on my rump, thighs and back, never too hard to make me want to stop her but enough that it pulled my breath away. I could feel my skin burning when she stopped to rub away the pain, "Yes I think you are ready now, harlot witch, for your punishment."

My mind raced on what she would do to me, but I need not have worried for she demonstrated by using the wand as though it was a riding crop on horse. The first lick jolted me out of my worries and into the rough bark, gasping at the different pain, dancing to the rain of blows. It was sharper than her hands, more bite and targeted. Whipping me on each cheek, down the meat of my thighs, my legs started to shake from the pain, a tear at the corner of my eye.

Her hand gently caressed my backside, feeling the heat she brought from the surface, gliding down her fingers found the wetness at my center. My face blazed nearly as hot as my behind, I had liked the pain that brings her pleasure. Grabbing my face she brought her covered fingers to my lips, unthinkingly I licked myself from them, sucking them clean. Pure lust shone in those mossy depths as my tongue worked, pulling her hand away her lips claimed their spot. Deep, rough she asserted her dominance over me, my pleasure, before pulling away.

"So tasty and so coy when you came to me, now look at you, all need, all want. I fancy a taste of you, now that you've shown yourself to be a good harlot witch." Moving behind me she kicked my legs apart, allowing my sex to show. Embarrassed I hid my head in my arm but she still saw, snickered before kneeling down. I could feel her breath upon me and I found myself pushing back to meet her but finding nothing but air.

Suddenly her tongue lapped from my exposed pebble of excitement up to the far side of my opening, tasting my true self. Groaning from pleasure then I hissing as her nails slid over my beaten skin, as she grabbed while licking me still. The pain and pleasure blurred in my mind as she lapped from my center, my legs tight as bow strings trying to get closer to her, coming closer to my tipping point. My breath a short pant, whining, yearning to find the peak; I feel her growl into me, the vibrations pushing me over into the blissful state of pure delight. As I regain my thoughts my tight legs started to give out and my wrists are freed as I slumped down the trunk.

Sitting upon the ground I turn and without thought to kiss her legs, the insides of her ankles and tops of her feet. "I never gave you permission for satisfaction, as punishment you must bring me to the same point." Looking up I see a smirk and sparkle to her eyes and know this was part of the game, knowing that I wasn't disappointing her I smiled back. "Now you should undress me and convince me you aren't just a harlot witch."

I pulled her dress slowly down her body, the fabric a gossamer feeling falls easily from my hands. Standing before me nude, she laid me back into the vines, looping around my body. Shifting me back so my head lay flat upon air and branch. Stepping forward it was the perfect height for my head to go betwixt her highs.

" Yes, noisy witch you will serve me then. Do it well or more punishments for you." Straddling my face I could only inhale her scent, so I breathed deeply my mouth watering for her taste.

My tongue slipped from my lips of it's own accord seeking hers, sliding up to her sensitive nub. Hearing her muffled moans as she ground on to my face my tongue exploring her folds. I lost myself in her passion, my head vibration with her quivering highs, my breathing only when she allowed it. Soon she screamed in pleasure, my face soaking with her juicing and my spit, before she moved back panting still. I could only smile that I gave her pleasure, unfortunately that wasn't the response she wanted. "Oh do you think you did a good job, no you are just my toy to play with, to use."

She steps back out of my view, her hand sliding over my body, the vines slide over each thigh spreading me wide, rubbing against the welts. "I think you need to shown who's really in charge, and this wand will help me."

My body tenses at the thought she will whip my still burning rump. Instead she moves between my thighs, her hand moves up one finding my center. My muscles relax then tense again as she hits the right spot. Up the other leg the wooden wand moved, closer to my opening rubbing the handle against me. "Beg for it witch, tell me how much you want it."

Whimpering, my voice barely audible, "Please Mistress, use me." With one motion she slides it in, I moan at the intrusion, the stretch. I can't move into her the vines taking away my motion, but she instead pushes me back making me swing into her and the wand. I could only move my head from side to side my fists clenching at air as she thrusts into me, the other hand playing with little regard to my wants. Sometimes pinching a nipple, sometimes rubbing my nub, getting me closer but playing a longer game.

"Do you want to find release? Beg me!"

"Please Mistress, please." I beg over and over loudly to my ears. Finally she upped the rhythm and rubbed my core until by body blazed with energy and finally released sending me over. Still she did not stop or slow bringing waves and waves of pleasure and pain until my mind blanked out.

I feel the ground beneath me cooling my body, warmth beside me gently caressing my skin. Looking over I see her lounging, "I do think you might be entertaining enough to keep and mark, if you are willing to serve. I take care of those in my service... and do so very well."

My brain catching up with the fact that I was no longer in the tree and finally that she offered to mark the earth upon me, "Yes, please Mistress," voice breathy still.

Chuckling lowly she found a stick upon the ground and broke it to make a sharp tip. Spreading my thighs once again she gently whispered her fingers across my lips making me hiss and jolt. Laughing outright she quickly cut a triangle on tip under my water symbol same but for a flat line between the tip and top. I could feel the blood seep from the wound but her caresses distracted me greatly from the pain. "Good that pain is nothing to you now that you are mine, you will seek it out and run your fingers over it when you need of me and my talents. Call me with my true name though," she leaned in close her lips to my ear, "Ómra." My body quivered at her sensuality, but the dull thudding of my new mark grounding me again. A small smirk and she took a larger branch growing towards us, and stripped a bit of bark off, then wiped my leg clear of blood and it mended at once.

"I don't think I will get used to this new world," shaking my head at my three new but fully healed marks.

"It is only new to you my harlot witch, this world is old, very old to us." She waved her hand toward the other trees and only then did I notice other eyes looking back from them, similar to my dryad but each unique unto themselves. My eyes darted back to my forgotten clothes and then to her. Laughing again, "they have seen many humans but I think they will remember our show for a long while, next time the circle can just include the willow if you prefer."

At that I just gave in and belly laughed with her and the ridiculousness of the situations I have been in so recently. "Thank you for allowing me to make your day, but now I must return home." I called out to them, turning to her again, "Thank you so much too for marking me and allowing me to pleasure you as well Mistress." Kissing her deeply before turning back to my clothes.

Once dressed she took my lips again then stepped back and blended back into the tree again, I removed the circle to free the grove and set back towards home, only half way back before I realized she had placed the wand back into my bag. It had been the only thing left hitting me in the swaying motion of my walk. Each time rubbing a welt reminding me of her more than her mark upon my thigh.

Sassiwolf7
Sassiwolf7
80 Followers