EASI

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I'll feel weird if I eat and you don't."

"I'll just sip wine and pick off your plate."

"Ok, but I think I'm going to get this big salad."

I got on the phone and ordered it. We sat for a while longer and talked, slowly and with a small but constant smile. We talked of how we got here, and the journey I went through from thinking this place will suck to I'll never leave. She seemed to be very intelligent.

"So, How'd you come to get this job anyway."

"Well, I was at the store, I saw this guy eyeballing me. Nothing new. But then he came over to me, and didn't say a word. He just handed me a card. It said Easi, where Casanova became such legend. What a bunch of bullshit, right. Well, I'm here now. It's that simple."

"I'm not surprised, I didn't take much for me to get here either."

Suddenly I got a knock on the door. We both knew who it was. I answered it, and a very tall man, about 6'5 came to the door. He came in, showed me the salad. I took out my wallet to give him the standard tip.

"No, sir, please, we're not supposed to accept money. Besides, I'm very well paid. Five grand is all you need." With that he left.

I sat on the couch, and started at the salad.

"Gimme a fork, ok," Madeline said.

So I handed her one, and she took it, and picked up a cherry tomato. She looked right at me as she licked it, long and sweet with her tongue. We both smiled, as she then put the whole thing in her mouth and swallowed it. There was a few little seeds left on her chin.

I bent over and wiped it off with my pinky finger. She leaned towards me and we kissed. Her lips were soft and slightly moist. Slowly, she slipped her tongue in my mouth, and I put mine in hers. She put her hand down on my knee, and moved up . We got up and went in the bedroom.

She backed me up and threw me on the bed. I was still very hungry, but I thought I would get her off first. I unbuckled my pants and she started to strip. She had so many curves, first she took off her top, revealing her breasts. She smiled the whole time, as she took off her blouse, showing me those long, sexy legs, and the classic white cotton panties.

I was getting fully hard, and the tip of my dick was actually sticking out of my briefs. I didn't even want to conceal it. She made me very comfortable. Walking over to me and kissing me again, she leaned over and expected me to take off her bra. I did not disappoint. As I took it off, she licked my ear with her moist tongue. A chill went down my spine.

I unhooked it, and she came back up showing me her perfectly shaped breasts. Meanwhile I took off my shirt, and briefs, leaving me completely naked. She turned around, and picked up her bra, purposely giving me a great look at her ass. It was unbelievable and perfectly shaped, like the rest of her body.

While still bending over, she looked at me looking at her and she said, pointing to her panties, "Oh, did you want these off?" Still bending over, they slowly came off her sweet ass and down to her ankles. She stepped out of them.

I got up, and walked over to her, hardon still raging. She was looking at my organ as I walked. "Mmmmmmm," she said. I kissed her with slow passion, as my hand wandered down to her pleasure zone. "Uughh," she quietly groaned as two of my fingers reached inside her.

She pushed me away, and walked towards the (as I said before) huge bed. Her naked ass looked scrumptious. She threw off the comforter and it landed on the floor, only the sheets and about five pillows remained. She knelt on the bed, and put up two pillows to rest her head on. So, she turned around and simply lay there waiting to get fucked.

"Well, here I am , pussy dripping for you," she said with half smile and half lust.

I had to look at this for one more second. There she was, in all her beauty, in her perfect body, and she was waiting for me to fuck her. It was quite a sight. She looked so beautiful as she licked her lips and then came to bite them, in anticipation. Her pussy looked warm, tight and inviting. So I walked over and kissed her.

I knelt in front of her and just let my dick slide around on top of her pussy, to really get her going.

"Oh fuck, you can't do that!, put it in!, now!" she screamed.

She took it upon herself, grabbing my ass and forcing me inside. My cock slipped in easily because of her secretions. She was really tight. I had been surprised that she simply shoved me in her, and the expression on her face showed that she was too. She was filled so fast she could do nothing but let out a high pitched yelp. My cock soared in and out of her pussy, slowly as to not stimulate her too much too soon.

I wanted her to turn to jelly in my arms, pleasure washing over her then curling back again. And she did exactly what I wanted. Her head could never stop to rest on the pillow behind it, it constantly moved around.

Some of her hair came to rest on her face, going over her lips and down to her chin. Her beautiful face rocked back and forth with every stroke.

We continued like that until we both got tired of the position. She got on top of me and straddled my cock. Slowly, she sank on to me. I looked up at her and put my hands on her breasts and massaged them. She seemed to love this, her nipples became harder and more erect. Then I looked down towards her pussy and saw her hips bouncing up and down on my cock. Going up, then falling back down again.

She stopped again and decided to do something different to finish each other off. I looked to my left, at the little table on the end of the bed. I saw an unused candle, and some matches. Well, you know what happened. I lit the candle, and looked over at Madeline. She had a look of delight and surprise.

I leaned over and took some of the hot wax and poured it on her tummy and breasts. Her skin shuddered at the extreme sensation. With each drop her skin tensed and then became relaxed. I put one hand down by her pussy and slowly put my middle finger completely inside. So, I began to rub. I looked at her as I still dropped the wax and masturbated her.

She licked her crimson lips, and began to fuck my hand harder. I could see the white, dry wax that had dried on her skin. I let things get a little hotter, until her vibrations became intense, her breath was coarse and ragged. And then I pulled out.

She laughed at the top of her lungs, and her eyes begged me to finish her. I took my pinky finger and made circles around her drenched pussy. Her hips bucked and flew wildly into the air, and then settled again. She took three fingers and jammed them inside her, keeping her hands on mine to keep me from pulling out.

Did you ever watch a woman, I mean really look at a woman's body when she has a huge orgasm. Her knuckles gripped the sheets, and turned white. Her legs stretched out, and her toes point forward. Her tummy tenses up and flexes its muscles. Her face cringes with every stroke, every wave. Her hips buck forward. She screamed at the top of her lungs, moans coming every time she hits my hand. Until finally she begins to calm down, her breathing becomes normal again. Every muscle in her body relaxes, until she is lying there with a wide, sweaty smile on her face.

"Oh, don't think I forgot about you," she said. "Since you literally changed my perception of reality with that fucking unbelievable orgasm, I'll let you do whatever the hell you want me to do, or whatever you want to do to me to get off," she said in a loving tone.

"Well, actually I wanted to cum in your pussy, if that's alright?"

She said nothing, just came on top of me, and slowly sank in. She was extremely wet because of her orgasm. I bucked my hips and pushed in hard until I came bursting up into her pussy. I exploded so much, a little cum dribbled out of her pussy. She put her hand down there and put some of my sticky cum into her mouth, and sucked on her finger.

"Mmmmmmm, tastes soooooo good, damn," she said.

Now that I was returned to a state of normality, my hunger again took hold. I remembered the salad in the living room, so we got dressed and began to eat off the same salad.

We talked about how good each other was, and that we wanted to see each other again.

After we had our fill of salad, I looked at my clock. It was almost two A.M, and we were both tired.

"Well, I guess I'll get going," she said as she got up.

I walked her to the door, and there we stood. I opened the door for her and she looked at me. We kissed long and passionately. As we kissed, I heard her moan, "Mmmmm," in a way that that sounded like before she left she was in the mood for one more good hard fucking.

I closed the door, and backed her up against the wall. I took off my pants, and because she wasn't wearing panties anymore, pushed my prick right in her. She was stuck between the wall and me, her feet were off the ground and her legs were around my waist. I rammed into her over and over again.

This was not the same as before. We made love before. No, this time we fucked. There was too much hunger, we came at each other. We were like animals. No gentleness, just fucking because of the pure physical enjoyment of it.

She was even more vocal than before, her deep voice straining. We both came much more quickly than before. There was no holding back, no pausing to savor the moment. I finally broke through her, and we were finished.

I finally let her out the door. As she was walking down the hall, I couldn't help but notice the smile radiating off her face. And her cute little dimples.

* * * * *

The next morning I woke up at about 10:30, and ordered breakfast.

While I was waiting, I noticed another thing. There was no knock on my door for housekeeping, but when I returned, I always saw that they cleaned it. Weird.

"Room service," a woman voice spoke from behind the door.

I opened the door, "Hi, now is it true that we're not supposed to give you guys a tip?"

"Yes, we get paid very well."

She walked in the room, and rolled the cart by the sofa. "Will you be needing anything else?" she asked.

"Not right now, but maybe later."

"Ok, enjoy." And with that she left the room. I knew that if I wanted to, I could of fucked her right then and there. She wouldn't of objected. But I decided to wait, at least for a little while.

As I ate my omelet, and watched the end of "Divorce Court," I got another knock on the door.

This time, it was Mr. Donlason himself. He was fully dressed to play 18 holes of golf.

"Well, my boy, are you ready to get walloped?!" he said enthusiastically.

"But I didn't bring my clubs."

"Oh but you won't be needing them, we have titanium clubs waiting for you in the Clubhouse. You have your choice of either Big Bertha or Titleist. However most choose Big Bertha. What shoe size do you use?"

"I usually take size 12, are these shoes new or..," the he stopped me.

"My boy, we have nothing less than the best here, anything other than new wouldn't be my style. I'll let you get dressed and get ready. By the way, take an some extra clothes, I'll be taking you to some other places after I beat you."

I went into the bathroom and got dressed. When I got out, I saw Mr. Donlason waiting at the door.

"Well, c'mon lets get a move on. Our reservations are at 11:15."

We walked out of the room, and took the elevator down to the basement level. That's where the cars were. The basement was well-lit, and it was easy to find a car. We found Mr. Donlason's Black Cadillac, in a corner, that said reserved parking.

I stepped in the passenger side. Leather, CD, what you expect. Mr. Donlason had done quite well for himself. We drove up a tunnel and into the late morning sunlight.

I typical Hawaii road. Except we were nowhere near Hawaii. We were on the west coat of the U.S. Palm trees growing, the sun heated the ground. A few farmers collecting crops.

We drove about 2 miles when we came to what looked to be Pebble Beach. But, it was Mr. Donlason's private course.

I had my shoes on and was ready to play. And so we did. It's not very interesting, just golf. I was down 2 strokes after nine, and we went to the clubhouse to relax.

We sat down at the bar, and both ordered a Brandy.

"So, I trust Madeline was to your liking?"

"Oh, yes, she was very..... nice"

"Excellent, if there is anything, anything at all that is not to your liking, tell me. And I will do what I can."

"Tell me, have you ever been to a costume party?"

"Yes, once when I was six."

"Well, this is more of an adult costume party."

"Adult?"

"Yes, It's very interesting, but you'll have to see for yourself."

"I'm just going to come right out and say what I think. Is this some costume party, inspired by Eyes Wide Shut? Everybody fucking? Am I right?"

"Slightly, except no one fucks until they earn it."

* * * * *

Ladies & gentlemen, Notepad has informed me It cannot handle a document this large. I didn't want to, but I'll have to turn this story into a series. As a courtesy to me, please vote for my story. I suppose the next installment will be smaller, and more will come out in the future. Thank you and please vote below.

12