Easily Distracted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tdisk
Tdisk
689 Followers

As she'd anticipated Bill's mouth stayed planted on her pussy and his hands seemed to grasp her hips even tighter. Missy panted breathlessly as her body felt like a ragdoll. She couldn't speak - merely making small shrieking and gasping noises. She was torn between needing him to stop and wanting him to continue- trying to decide when her voice returned what she would plead. Eventually her body made the decision. She wouldn't say anything. It felt too good; she'd just allow him to ravish her.

Bill was obviously enjoying her new pussy. He was all over her hairless lips and deep inside of he with his tongue. Her good feeling soon became great and then overwhelming as her passion started to build toward another climax. She knew it would rack her body and started to tense- wondering how she could signal that two was her absolute limit. Her heart and nervous system couldn't take much more.

As her body moved close to the point of no return Missy gasped, "Make me cum... Make me cum... Don't stop... But... then I need your cock!"

Bill's tongue concentrated on the area near her clit. He knew enough not to stop and where her most sensitive nerves were placed. He was thrilled as she climaxed again- taking it as a testament to his acumen as a lover. He also knew that now it was his turn. He gave her 5 or ten seconds of thrashing pleasure before withdrawing his mouth. He wanted to be sure she wasn't left hanging on the edge. This seemed obvious but he didn't want to take any chances.

He withdrew his face and planted his hands on the bed. Leaving her thighs spread and up in the air he moved them further toward her shoulders and brought his body up over hers. He teased them both by sliding his cock forward and back over her wet lips without penetrating her as he stared at her hairless pussy. He said, "Wow. You should see my cock on your hairless pussy. It looks and feels great!" He then adjusted the position of his hips and drove his hard cock into her open pussy.

Missy yelled, 'OH!' in response and Bill made an unintelligible groan of pleasure as her wet softness enveloped him. Her climax seemed to increase in intensity and continue far beyond its usual length.

Bill wasted no time in driving in as deeply as he could and then thrusting in and out forcefully. Witnessing Missy's prolonged climax added to his passion as he made long powerful strokes. This was where a pussy was better than a mouth. No mouth could accept the pounding he was giving her. Pounding was what he needed and he suspected her need was the same. He'd been teased by her tits and by going down on her newly waxed pussy for too long. His cock demanded satisfaction from the sexy sleeve set in Missy's strong hips which were rising to meet his thrusts. She was as hungry for a hard fuck as he was. He pounded into her and loved hearing her grunts as she absorbed each thrust. He'd never fucked her so hard but he knew he would fuck her this way again and again.

All too soon Bill felt the pressure in his cock get teasingly close to the tip. With another two or three thrusts his cock exploded and he could feel his strength being ejaculated along with his built up cum. He froze his body at his deepest penetration and held the position- using Missy's body for both pleasure and support. It was a moment of being truly sated and a bit helpless.

In a moment Bill strained to lift himself off of Missy. He rolled to his right to lie on the bed next to her. They were both exhausted and content to bask in the afterglow of sex. Heavy breathing gradually eased to normal but each of then lay still for an additional 30 seconds. Bill finally broke the silence by saying, "So tell me again about how the woman at the lab who fondled your tits and wants you to model the bras. Perhaps tomorrow we should ask her to join us for a drink."

Tdisk
Tdisk
689 Followers