East End Lovers Ch. 01

Story Info
An East End mother and son love story.
5.3k words
4.5
134.4k
45

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first part of a planned series of chapters describing a long and passionate love affair. Further chapters will be submitted as and when I have time and the contents might be tailored to any feedback I receive. Everyone is over 18 and characters are fictional.

---------------------------------

My name is Cliff. This is the story of my 20 year love affair with my mother, Maureen. During this time my mum turned from someone I had seen as a very ordinary and unadventurous housewife and mother into my passionate and very adventurous lover, who tried more or less everything sex has to offer with me -- and at times with others too.

This chapter is about how we got started in 1974, but firstly you need to know a bit about our background. We were a pretty standard London East End family, living in a small block of Council maisonettes in Shadwell, deep in the East End. My father was about 10 years older than mum, and had been a docker after he left the Army in 1945, though by the time the story starts he was suffering from back problems and worked as a clerk in a warehouse. My older brother Keith had left home and had a job as a technical draughtsman, bettering himself through the time honoured route of evening classes. My mum had been doing odd part-time jobs for some years, though at this time had been working for a couple of years as clerk and receptionist in a local railway arch garage which repaired cars.

My mum had always been the livelier of her and my dad. She had kept her figure well (she was 45 when we became lovers), had a wide, pretty face and very dark, almost black hair. I had finished school in July 1974, and had thought of getting some sort of white collar job somewhere without actually having made any plans. I'd been to a Comprehensive School, and like more or less everyone else in the school apart from the odd son or daughter of journalist and TV producers who got dumped in the school for ideological reasons, hadn't though of going to university. However I'd surprised everyone including myself by getting really good A levels, which I knew could get me a college place. So I applied for college through the collective application scheme called UCCA in the autumn and had a couple of interviews before being offered a place to study economics at the University of Kent starting in 1975.

Today I suppose someone like me might have taken off round the world on some sort of gap year jolly, but I didn't even think of it at the time, and instead I wanted to take the opportunity to earn a decent wage for the first time, and to save up for college. So after messing around for the summer, in September '74 I turned 18, and got a job in a warehouse off Backchurch Lane which paid £25 a week, with overtime at weekends. The work was mostly lifting and sorting boxes and crates, offloading lorries from the Continent, opening crates and sorting contents and repacking and reloading the stuff onto vans taking the goods to West End shops and restaurants. After a couple of months of this I was turning from a bit of a skinny pale lad into a strong and fit young guy.

My mum and I had always been quite physical with each other in the way some people are, without being in any way sexual. We used to hug each other whenever anything good or bad happened, and still kissed on cheeks every day when we left the house. Like lots of youngsters, I had seen her in swimsuits and bra and knickers at times, though she never made an exhibition of herself, and while I sometimes thought of her when I wanked, usually I would get myself off by looking at girlie mags. I didn't have a girlfriend until I was 17, and by the time this story starts at the end of 1974, I was still a virgin. I had however, recently acquired a girlfriend of my own age, named Sue, of whom more later.

Like many men of his generation, my dad didn't much involve my mother in his social life, which was focused around his working men's club and Arsenal football club. He was a keen supporter but had also managed to get in with some old docker mates of his who did a range of jobs at Highbury most weeks in the season, including cleaning and stewarding. All in all, dad was out about 2 evenings a week and every Saturday in the season.

As I got older I began to realise everything wasn't perfect between mum and dad, though like most kids I never really thought of them in the sense of a couple having sexual feelings. This changed forever one Saturday in November. I'd been working overtime at the warehouse from 8 to 12 in the morning, and had come home around 1.30 after a pint and a pie with a friend of mine who had also worked the overtime.

A few minutes after I got home my mum also came in from work. I knew she often met my Auntie Irene (not a real aunt but parents' friends were often called Uncle and Aunt in those days) and that they had one or more gin and oranges in a private "club" where Irene sometimes worked (if you've seen Minder you'll know the sort of thing I mean). She seemed definitely tipsy and a bit upset. I asked if I could have a bath (on that particular Saturday we had really earned our money at the warehouse), and she said that there was plenty of water and go ahead. So I ran the bath, put in plenty of bubble bath and enjoyed a good soak. Just as I was getting out mum knocked on the door and asked me to leave the water in as she wanted a bath too (our hot water system took ages to get hot again after we had drained it by having a bath).

So I left the water, went to my room and got dressed in a T shirt and what were known as Loons -- very tight, thin cotton flared trousers. When I went back downstairs, I passed the bathroom and saw the door ajar -- I glimpsed my mum just getting into the bath and quietly (I thought) closed the door to save her embarrassment.

About 20 minutes later I was sitting on the sofa with the Daily Mirror and my mother came wearing her towelling bathrobe. She looked upset and I though she had been crying.

"What's the matter mum -- are you OK?"

"I'm OK love, just a bit upset about something at the moment -- I'll get over it. It's nothing you want to worry about -- I think I'll go and lie down".

Of course if I'd have left it there probably nothing further would have happened between us, but I was a bit tipsy and didn't...

"Mum, don't go -- come and tell me about it -- I might be able to help -- please mum come and sit down".

So she did, hugging the bathrobe around her. She didn't say anything and it was only I after I had asked her again to tell me that she began.

"Look Cliff this is very personal. I'm talking to you like a grown up now -- you are a grown up, you're earning your own money; you'll be off away next year. It's your dad. When we were younger we used to have a lovely time... you know, in bed. Even when we had you boys we used to do it 2 or 3 times a week and we loved it -- you don't mind me talking like this?"

Well of course one part of me was cringing with embarrassment, and another was electrified -- being talked to like an adult, and about sex, and by my mum. The electrified bit won.

"Mum no really please tell me -- you know I love you and I really want you to be happy -- just tell me what's upsetting you -- please".

"All right -- you know it's just as well I had a few drinks with Irene, 'cos I don't think I'd have the nerve otherwise. Anyway, your dad's gradually been getting less and less interested -- oh for 5 or 6 years -- and after he hurt his back we didn't do anything for months. I did manage to get him to start again but every time I had to really work hard to get him stiff enough to do it."

I was starting to get aroused by this point. I took a chance...

"What did you have to do mum?"

"You cheeky monkey -- that's for me to know and... - no sorry Cliff I shouldn't have mentioned if I wasn't prepared to tell you properly. Why shouldn't you know? Well, of course I did what I expect you do when you want to come -- don't be embarrassed Cliff, I know all boys play with themselves a lot -- so I used to handle his prick and balls, and talk to him -- you know, use sexy words, tell him how he made me wet, how much I wanted to fuck, and I bought this KY jelly stuff, which makes it all very slippery, and I used to massage that in his balls until he got hard, and then to help him get inside me I used to get on top and push his prick in..."

By this time things had started to feel surreal. I know mum was still very tipsy but I could hardly believe my ears. But she went on...

"Anyway, love, this don't work anymore. The last 5 times he gets half hard and then loses it. He says he's very sorry, but then he just turns over -- he won't try to rub me off. It leaves me on the boil, and I don't feel I can bring myself off with him next to me so I just have to put up with it. But it's not only that. It's your Aunty Irene. She's had the same problem for a couple of years and I was talking to her in the club about your dad and she comes up with how she's got this young bloke who's fantastic in bed and fucks her whenever she wants. Turns out that this young man is Dave -- you know, her nephew".

Explosive revelation, that. Indeed I did know Dave -- he was around 22, average looking though quite well built. I should tell you at this point that Irene was a couple of years older than mum, but not as well preserved -- she was what was called brassy -- a bit too much hair colour and lipstick, a bit to much cleavage showing. The thought of Dave giving it to her just about blew my mind.

"So she's telling me about her sex life and making me really jealous. And then I get home and have my bath and I forget to close the door and then along you come and close it. I just felt not only was your dad telling me I'm not worth shagging any more but you didn't even want to have a peek at me in the bath..."

You'll appreciate my jaw dropped at this. "Mum it's not that -- I think you're gorgeous, I only closed the door so as not to embarrass you -- It's not 'cos I didn't want to look at you -- you look lovely, really nice".

At this my mum started to sniff and I saw tears welling up, so I went on "Honest mum, I don't know what's wrong with dad, it must be his age, but you're lovely -- I've seen loads of men looking at you" (which was true).

My mum snuggled down next to me and I put my arm around her. I really didn't have a clue what to do or say, so I just kissed her forehead, and then her cheek. And then everything changed. It was just a slight movement -- she turned her face upwards and towards me and I gave her a little kiss on the mouth, and then she put her lips against mine for a bit longer and then one of us opened our lips and then the other, and then we were kissing each other sexually. We broke off and then went back for more and had what was then known as a really good snog for several minutes.

"Ohhh that was lovely Cliff. Haven't snogged like that for a very long time. It really gets me going, makes me all shivery. And I can see it gets you going too".

She grinned and looked down at my erection clearly showing through my thin cotton trousers. She moved her left hand down and just traced a line down its length.

"That looks like a whopper -- isn't it a bit uncomfortable all tied up like that?"

And she unbuttoned my loons, unzipped me, pulled the trousers down a few inches and pulled back the elastic of my underpants. I still couldn't believe it. It went from good to better, as mum then pulled first one side and then the other side of both trousers and pants down further until my cock was totally free. Of course it was rock hard and oozing precum. Mum seemed fascinated by it.

"That's a lovely prick you have there Cliff, and it's all sticky on top. That Sue's a lucky girl. It's bigger than most you know. And it's nice shape."

She paused her for a while, thinking -- "Shall I give you a hand job? Make it feel really nice for you. And you could help me out too".

She started to stroke my cock and with her other hand opened her robe. I realised she wanted me to bring her off while she was wanking me -- I knew this because this was exactly what Sue and I were doing to each other at that point in our relationship. When I reached over to mum's cunt, I was expecting it to feel like Sue's -- only slightly damp to start with, and quite hard and tight. But mum was totally different -- her outer lips were already fully swollen and very wet, and when I put my first finger in I found she was sopping inside. While I had real difficulty imagining putting my cock into Sue's cunt, at once I realised how easy and good it would be to push my hard cock into my mum.

"Oh yes Cliff, that's good, you know what to do to a girl, rub my clit, not too hard, it's very sensitive. Oh yes like that , oh that feels good, rub your old mum, bring her off, and I'll rub your prick and make you happy, oh Cliff you make me feel so good, I'm so glad you want this..."

At this point she stopped talking to kiss me, and we rubbed each other and kissed and groaned. She must have realised that I was close to spunking off, because she pulled back, and said it worked best if she came first, so she slowed her pulling on my cock and moved back into a more comfortable position in which she had her legs splayed and I could rub her more easily.

"Yes Cliff, you're a lovely wanker, toss me lover, just there love, just a bit higher, now a bit harder, tell me what you're thinking love..."

"Mum I'm thinking this feels fantastic, you've got a lovely soft wet fanny, I love doing this to you, bringing you off with my fingers, oh fuck mum you're lovely, you're just beautiful, I do love you..."

Then she came, shuddering for a few moments, going Oh Oh Oh over and over, and then arching her back and grabbing my hand to stop me doing any more.

"Oh that was the best cum I've had for ages, you're so good Cliffy, it's much better like this that when I just wank myself, oh Cliff thank you thank you, you've got a lovely touch you know... now I need to get you finished off my boy, so lie back."

And I did, I just lay back with my legs open, while mum leaned across with her face close to my cock and balls, and she stroked and rubbed and talked non-stop about how big my prick was -- I couldn't believe it was my mum talking this torrent of filth-

"Yes Cliff, you're such a big boy, such a big strong prick, lucky old Sue, taking this into her young tight little fanny, it must really stretch her, I'd have trouble in taking this one and that's after 2 kids, now are you going to spunk your load for me, yes that's what you'll do, you'll cum like you never have before, you'll shoot over the wallpaper, and I'll squeeze your balls and make it the best spunk of your life, you won't forget this sweetheart, yes I can feel it's coming, oh yes Cliff, spunk for mummy, lots and lots of lovely spunk all over us, oh god there's so much of you, oh I wish this was in my old puss, you'd flood me out and I'd drip all over the carpet, oh sweetheart.... have you finished?"

And I well and truly had finished. It was the best cum I'd ever had, and I told mum so. I thought that might be it and we would finish and clear up, but mum had other ideas.

"Cliff you were lovely. That was a great rub you did for me. Much better than wanking by myself. You do have a lovely big prick. Come here and cuddle me".

Very very quickly I was learning that my old mum was in fact a passionate, highly sexed and at that point a very frustrated woman. So we did cuddle. And we started to kiss lightly and then more deeply. Mum looked at me and asked me about Sue. I think she had really assumed we were having sex, and that I wouldn't want anything more, but I explained that we just tossed each other off, and I hadn't had intercourse.

"So Cliff, what a pair we are then. Neither of us is getting the shag we both need. I could get a man I suppose, but he wouldn't be in as good condition as you -- and he wouldn't have such a nice prick. And it would be difficult to arrange meetings and so on. You want a shag but Sue isn't delivering and when she does it'll be ages before you get into the swing of it. So you could do with an older experienced woman to teach you about things... Do you want to see what's on offer?"

And mum got up, removed the robe completely, and showed me what she had to offer. As I said before she had kept her figure in most ways -- her stomach wasn't exactly flat but it certainly wasn't flabby, she had a thick patch of dark curly hair around her cunt, her tits were still full and round, and her arse was gorgeous -- just the fullness you get with mature women without the wrinkles and sagging. She turned around once and then again. I kept on saying that she was just beautiful, and I meant it. She came close to me and I put my arms around her and pulled my face into her stomach, breathing in the musky smell of her sex juices.

"OK boyo, now let me see what I'd be getting -- go on Cliff, stand up and show me what you've got on offer".

So I did, as she sat down in front of me. I stood up sort of posing, turned around a couple of times to show her my bum and cock, bending my arms to show her the muscles I'd developed in the warehouse. Of course by this time my cock was semi-hard again. I was starting to get the hang of this. I walked up close to where she was sitting and stood with my cock a few inches from her face.

"Well mum this is what you'd have -- will this do you?"

And amazingly and with perfect timing, as I stood there my cock rose from semi-hard to a full upright erection. I looked down and my mother was just staring at it. She said nothing for a good minute and then...

"Cliff, we are going upstairs and we're going to finish what we've started. After that we can talk about what we do afterwards, but right now I need a shag, you need a shag, and I certainly can't wait any longer, so get up to my bed now please".

So I did. I heard mum put the security chain on the front door and she followed me in to her and dad's bedroom moments later.

"Now Cliff, we'll do this in our bed today, but if we decide to do more we might have to use your bed -- I can't change sheets all the time. And Cliff, we have to use a rubber, I could just about get pregnant and I came off the pill ages ago. So sweetheart, I do love you you know. Come over here and kiss me...".

We lay down naked next to each other and kissed and touched all over. Of course I went straight for her cunt, but she stroked me all over before eventually putting one hand around my cock and the other around my balls. I kissed her tits for the first time, and moved a hand to her arse. This was one thing Sue seemed to hate, and had never let me finger her anus or even just stroke her around her arse crack. But mum seemed to love it. She also seemed to love the dirty talk, as I'd picked up from when she wanked me earlier.

"Mum I love you so much, this is so fantastic, you are so gorgeous. I want so much to fuck you, to spunk up your puss, to touch your arse" (at this point I gently pushed a finger between her arse cheeks, found her anus and carefully rubbed around, wetted my finger in her fanny before gently pushing up into it) "oh mum you feel so good, you're so wet and swollen and you make me so hard and big".

"Oh Cliff, you're a dirty boy arean't you? Come on love, let me get the Durex. I'll put it on you this time, lover".

She reached over to her bedside cabinet drawer and got out an opened packet of three rubbers from which she drew out the last Durex. The thought that she had been fucked with the other two by dad just made me feel even randier. She knew what she was doing. She tore a corner of the packet, pulled the rolled rubber out and turned to me.

"Come a bit closer love, I need to do this carefully. There it's nice if the girl does it, much nicer than having to do it yourself".

12