East End Lovers Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suspected that Cliff was being less than fulsome with the truth and that becoming her lodger was very much tied in with getting her into her knickers. Cliff must have seen the look change on my face as he stopped there.

"Yes, thanks you're right to tell me, after all I've told you about the guys I've seen... it's just that of all people Sue is the one that might be hardest to deal with -- I mean she's, well she's got so much more than me, she's attractive, she's educated, got a good job which people look up to... she just makes me feel, well a bit inferior...".

That was an understatement. I was bloody jealous of Sue even before Cliff told me he'd screwed her. She seemed to have everything and now she was going to get the benefit of Cliff's lovely hard cock and all the experience he'd had from me and others. We sat in silence for a minute or two. Then we hard the key in the door downstairs and Cliff's dad come in. Cliff turned and left to greet his dad and that was that.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

By the time I saw him again a week or so later I'd begun to come to terms with Cliff sleeping with Sue and I'd decided what to do. His dad was out doing some decorating for one of his aunts, so I had plenty of time to explain what I wanted. It was I guess my way of both dealing with the jealousy and keeping Cliff as my lover.

"I want us to carry on love -- as long as you do too -- but I want to branch out a bit. I don't want to be just a bit on the side for you. I want to find another couple to share things with -- we've done this before and it was exciting -- but this time I'd like to find another mum and son to meet up with."

I'd thought this through and already started to plan. My best friend Irene's nephew -- who did all sorts of dodgy things including porn videos and dirty mags -- came up with a "specialist" magazine called Lovely Family which had incest stories and pics and a small contacts section. I'd sent off an ad already and had some ads to reply to.

Cliff looked taken aback but he was always up for something new and asked me what exactly I had in mind.

"Well what I put in the ad was "Very attractive mother and son, her late 40's him 20's, both good looking and in very good shape, seek another similar for friendship and fun -- we're experienced, you might not be, exchange pics and meet first Box No. xxxx". So we'll see what we get. It might take a while. Meanwhile I need some photos -- I've borrowed Irene's Polaroid and got a couple of films -- we need to photograph each other undressed but with our faces covered somehow."

We turned this into a bit of a frolic. We both undressed and I took the pics of Cliff -- I got him to kneel on the bed with his cock hard, and took him in various what I thought were quite sexy poses, making sure he hid his face. Then he took a film of me, chiefly lying back with me legs open and my pussy exposed -- in some I touched myself to make it sexier -- and finally he took a couple from behind of me kneeling down and exposing my bum and pussy. They weren't great art but were OK for what we wanted them for.

After all this, we were both aroused and lay down together and started to kiss and cuddle. Cliff rubbed me and made me very wet and then went down on me and sucked me until I came. I was going to return the favour but he wanted to fuck and put his cock in me and we made love quickly.

"Oh Cliff, don't stop wanting me, it's so good when we make love, come on push in deeper, fill your mum with your seed, yes come on, push right up to my womb, yes oh I can feel you're getting close, yes oh yes, that's good, I can feel all your cum spurting up me, Oh I do love you so much, oh you've got so much cum for me...".

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

To cut a long story short, I sent off replies to some ads in the magazine but it was only when we started to get responses to my ad -- a good six weeks later -- that anything happended. I got 4 letters forwarded by the magazine.

Two looked to be too far away but one was in Kent and another over in west London. The Kent one enclosed pics -- not undressed -- but both mum and son were OK looking, the mum in her late fifties, still pretty with grey hair streaked with white, a nice pair of tits and while well-built, not fat, her son around 30, tall and slim, quite fir looking, with average looks. The letter said they were sharing a house and wanted "company" to make their love lives more exciting.

Arranging these things with Cliff living away and with his dad around much of the time was not easy, but eventually we arranged to travel down one Saturday lunchtime -- it was only a forty minute train ride from London Bridge. They met us at the station.

Liz was very much like her picture -- well preserved for the late fifties, short well-cut hair, well dressed, quite a bit taller than my 5'5", certainly not overweight but big framed and with large boobs. She was wearing expensive trousers with a blouse and short jacket and looked every inch a businesswoman. I saw Cliff eyeing her tits as soon as we met. Her son Jim was quiet but a bit better looking than in the photo and looked in good shape. My immediate reaction was that I fancied him enough to carry on and I saw Cliff fancied Liz.

We sat in the car talking about where to go -- the plan had been to go to a pub, but Liz said why bother she had some food at home and was that OK? I guessed she had already decided we were on for a frolic.

They had a detached house on a modern estate, and were clearly quite well-off. Liz went to make some sandwiches, leaving me sitting with Jim on the sofa. We could see through into the kitchen, where Cliff was already making up to Liz, standing behind her as she buttered the bread, and kissing her neck and rubbing the side of her tits -- the randy sod! He put one hand down to her bum and slowly squeezed her, making her turn and laugh as she pushed him away.

Meanwhile I moved close to Jim, rubbing his leg. I said,

"Look, I think you're mum's hitting it off with Cliff. Let's hope she manages to finish those sandwiches... how about you? Are you at all excited? Let me feel -- hmmm, yes I think I can detect a little hardness there....".

And indeed I could feel his cock swelling nicely. I moved closer and turned his face towards me, and very gently kissed him, inserting my tongue in his mouth and rubbing his cock through his trousers. He started to pant and kissed me harder, putting one hand on my leg and moving it up my thigh towards my knickers. He seemed desperate for sex. I was wearing stockings and when he came to the top of these and felt my bare skin he gasped.

At this point Liz and Cliff came back with the food and some tea. Liz sat down next to her son with Cliff on the other side. We helped ourselves to the sandwiches, and I said,

"I see you and Cliff were getting on OK in the kitchen Liz -- I have to tell you that my son's a randy so-and-so, and he's been saving himself for today. And I can already feel that Jim's up for a bit of fun...".

Liz replied, "Yes Cliff's not backward in coming forward is he, and neither are you by the look of it! Before we go any further though I think we have a sort of confession to make -- it's not going to spoil anything I hope, but, well while Jim and I have been sharing a bed and kissing and cuddling, and we touch each other and get very turned on, we haven't actually done it fully yet. It's not that we don't both want to, but well, it is very different when you're with your son, and there's a barrier to get over, and we haven't got over it yet. I'm sorry we couldn't tell you before, but we though it might put you off...".

I was a bit surprised as I thought they'd been at it like rabbits. "Ok that's fine, no it doesn't put us off, though we do need to take it all into account... Let's just carry on and I'll see what we can do for you."

I gave Cliff one of my meaningful looks. He got the message I think and leaned over Liz, turning her head and kissing her full on the mouth. She clearly fancied him and responded immediately, taking his head in her hands and returning the kiss -- I could tell they were tonguing each other and very much enjoying the experience. Cliff moved one hand to Liz's boobs and she started to squirm. Meanwhile I unfastened Jim's belt and trousers, and pushed these down along with his pants. He had a good sized penis, which was part erect.

"Look Liz, I think Jim's nearly hard enough for me -- come on get him solid so we can have some fun".

Liz broke off from snogging my son and turned to see her son's cock. I took her hand and put it on him. He was watching her as she started to fondle him. Cliff got up and started to strip off -- he'd had plenty of practice and wasn't shy and very soon was naked with his large cock pretty much fully erect and waving around. Liz glanced back at him and said oh my goodness, and Cliff kneeled on the sofa beside her and started to unbutton her blouse and pulled it out from her trousers, then pulled it off leaving her large boobs on show encased in a lovely lacy bra. I took off my skirt and blouse, leaving me in bra, knickers and stockings.

Jim reached up and played with my tits, and I obliged by taking off my bra so he could feel my nipples. He was hard by now. Cliff pulled Liz up from the sofa so she was standing, and knelt in front of her, undoing her belt and easing down her slacks. She stepped out of them, now wearing only bra, knickers and stockings. Cliff pushed aside the crotch of her knickers and kissed and licked her pussy lips; he put his thumbs under the elastic of her knickers and slowly eased these down, letting them fall to the ground. Liz delicately stepped out of them. Cliff started to perform full cunnilingus on her as she stood in front of him, and Liz opened her legs to let him get at her cunt lips.

I looked at Jim and he was staring at my son licking and sucking on his mum's cunt. She had trimmed her pubic hair at the panty line but still retained a thick triangular bush -- Cliff loved pussy hair, which was why I kept my own bush, and was clearly getting very turned on by the session -- I saw his cock rock hard and ready for action.

I said to Jim, "I think you should go and join Cliff -- give him a hand". He went over and knelt next to my son, who left off his sucking and told Jim to get stuck in. I don't know if they'd done this before -- I suspected not -- but having seen what Cliff was doing Jim very soon got the hang of it and started to give his mum a good deep tonguing and sucking. Liz was loving it but said she would fall over if she didn't sit down. She moved back to the sofa taking her son with her, and sat down, with Jim carrying on licking her out like there was no tomorrow.

Meanwhile Cliff had sat next to Liz and pushed off the shoulder straps and pulled her bra down so her tits were out, leaving the bra itself still fastened around her stomach. He kissed her and rubbed her tits while Jim continued to tongue fuck her -- Liz didn't know if she was coming or going. I moved behind Jim and handled his balls and hard cock -- I didn't want him going soft at this stage. I told him what a good job he was doing on his mother-

"Oh yes Jim, you are a good cunt sucker aren't you? Yes that's right stick your tongue in and then suck in her clit and roll it round -- oh I can see Liz is loving this, I think she's nearly ready for a nice hard prick to do the honours, I wonder where I'd find one suitable...?"

I squeezed him hard and he gasped, moving his mouth away from his mum's pussy, and I moved around to his front and pulled him by his cock towards Liz's sex.

"Come on Jim, your mum's gagging for it, yes oh you are such a hard boy, now bring it up to your mum's pussy, yes , just rub it round her lips, yes oh she's very wet and swollen after all your sucking, now let me just see if it'll fit..."

I was a bit worried that even though he was so close he wouldn't manage to enter Liz and would lose it, but he stayed hard as he pushed in and finally Jim and his mum were fucking. Cliff stopped kissing Liz and turned her face so she could watch her son starting to move in and out. She looked transfixed by the very sexy sight -- I was still close by watching and Cliff was still sitting next to her, also watching the first time Jim was actually inside his mother. I quite wanted to fuck but didn't want to break the spell so instead I felt up Jim's balls as his cock continued to please his old ma, while Cliff just reached across to Liz's great tits and slowly massaged them and tweaked her hard nipples.

Needless to say Jim wasn't going to last long and I reckon it only took 30 or 40 strokes before he gasped he was going to cum and Liz said yes yes oh my darling yes cum up me please cum, and then Jim arched back, I squeezed his balls once last time and everyone could tell his hot spunk was being driven deep up his mum's mature hot cunt. He started to soften and his prick soon slipped out. Cliff however seemed very keen to take Jim's place and as soon as Jim had moved Cliff kneeled on the floor where Jim had just been and started to fondle and rub Liz.

Jim looked distraught so I told him not to worry I'd soon have him hard again and then he could have me -- he cheered up at this thought and took one last lingering look at his mum -- who was very close indeed to having another cock inserted in her wet fanny -- before turning his attention to me.

I knelt in front of him and was thinking of sucking him hard, but his prick was covered in goo from fucking and cumming in his mum. I said, "It would be really nice if you had a quick shower Jim -- so I can give your nice clean cock a good suck and then you can do what you like to me -- go on, hurry up, I'll be waiting...".

He looked a bit crestfallen but went off upstairs. Meanwhile Cliff was looking desperate to get some action -- his cock was rock hard and he was all over Liz. Liz however was clearly still recovering from what had been her first full fuck for some time and didn't want another cock -- especially a large one like Cliff's -- inside until she was ready. She said to Cliff, "Can we just have a little rest before we do anything -- I'm not used to it like Maureen, I just need a bit of time to recover, then I'll be fine".

Cliff got the message and gave her a final small kiss before sinking back next to Liz on the sofa. However I was more than ready for sex. I beckoned Cliff over. I was kneeling in front of my son and gave his upright cock a kiss, and then went down on my elbows, sticking my arse in the air.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(Cliff takes up the story here)

I was very worked up by watching Jim fuck his mum for the first time and was keen to get to grips with Liz -- she was a very attractive woman, not as obviously sexy as my mum but older -- which I found a turn-on - and still very pretty, and with a very good if slightly heavy body. However, when my mother beckoned me over, I knew better than to pretend I'd not seen. Besides by then she was on all fours with her bum in the air, and my cock was in desperate need of a warm wet haven.

Liz was I think relieved when I left the sofa and went to mum - she could see what would happen next. I knelt behind my mother, rubbed and fingered her pink slit until it was open and ready for entry, and pushed my prick up inside in one long thrust. Mum groaned, "Oh yes Cliff, yes I need that, all that watching Liz and Jim has really put me in the mood, now, don't cum 'cos I want to see you put this in Liz in a minute, but just keep me going until Jim's ready, yes, rub my clit a little, oh yes, you're nice and big today, Liz'll enjoy this when she's ready...".

I made sure I didn't get too worked up and lose control, as mum was clearly serious about not cumming. Liz lay back, watching us fucking, a smile on her face. I took it really slowly, deep thrusts but slow enough that I could keep control.

Jim came down a couple of minutes later, having had his shower, and came up with a start when he saw what was going on. His cock was soft but I could see it becoming engorged very quickly when he saw the lewd scene in front of him -- his mum, with a just fucked pussy, spread legged on the sofa with her pussy lips open and wet, and me fucking my mum from behind. My mother told Jim to come over and as she had promised, she took his prick in her mouth and sucked him to a full upright erection. She took him out of her mouth, saying how nice and clean he tasted, looked back at me, and I got the message -- I withdrew from my mum's pussy, and left the space free for Jim.

He didn't need any second thoughts -- he got down on his knees, held his cock and took my place in my mother's wet pink slit. I watched her face as he pushed deep inside -- she closed her eyes and looked like she was having a seriously good time. Jim cupped her tits -- still I should add firm and round for a woman of her age -- and started a long slow fuck. I knew he'd take a while to cum again, having cum in his own mother only 15 minutes before.

Time for me to have some fun. I sat down again next to Liz, and bent over her to kiss her deeply, gently running my tongue inside her mouth -- she responded at once, and we were soon having a long wet snog, with me rubbing her tits and then her wet cunt, and soon her hand was stroking my hard cock, slick with my mother's cunt juice and my own pre-cum. Liz still had her stockings on, together with her bra which had earlier been pushed down from her tits and was now around her waist.

"Well Liz, are you ready for more cock? How would you like to fuck? I'm yours anyway you want it...."

"Anything you want Cliff, you've worked your magic for Jim and me, you should have a lovely reward, so whatever you fancy..."

I was still struck by how pretty she was and while I'd thought maybe to have her from behind, in the event I got up, pulled her round so she was stretched out lengthways on the sofa and pulled her legs apart. She reached her arms towards me and in no time I was lying on top, taking the weight on my elbows and without either of us touching it, my cock had found its way to her sex entrance and when I sensed it was at the right angle I pushed it up and didn't stop until I'd filled the length of Liz's cunt and I could feel her womb against the tip of my helmet.

Although at this time I was sleeping with my landlady Sue and indeed was in love with her, and was still physically infatuated with my mother, I found that fucking Liz was incredibly thrilling. I suppose it was a combination of things -- she was a gorgeous woman and just that much older than my mum to give me that feeling of being with a grandmother, she had just fucked her son properly for the first time, and she was one of those woman who really seemed to love being penetrated by cock. She pushed back onto me and her thrusting became just as frenzied as mine. It just seemed to come naturally to her -- and it was fantastic for me. It was just as well I was practised at holding back otherwise I would have cum inside her within two minutes.

As it was I was of course trying to hold back until Jim came inside my mother. As he'd cum already, this took I reckon some ten minutes, by which time I was well overdue, but then I sensed Jim was nearly at his peak, looked over and saw his thrusts up Mum's cunt get quicker and I thought well I can't hold out much longer so here goes, and I kissed Liz, told her how wonderful she was to fuck and that I was about to cum, and she said yes let it out into me Cliff, I want to feel you spurt inside and I think Jim and I must have cum at the same time as the air was filled with cries and groans of ecstasy as he filled my mother and I filled his with spunk.

We were all knackered of course, as well as being sweaty and sticky. Liz fetched some towels and handed these around.