East Joins West

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mitchawa
mitchawa
251 Followers

"I would be pleased to have lunch with you."

Hal leads her, with his hand in the middle of her back, to the elevators, to the ground floor, and outside to a taxi.

* * *

Sara's body tingles at the touch of Hal's hand on her back as he guides her to a taxi.

"What kind of food do you like? Are you a vegetarian? I've heard many Indians are."

"I don't eat much. Soup and salad would be fine." She looks at Hal wanting to please him and to impress him as an Indian woman who isn't tied to her past or her culture.

He directs the driver to The Georgian Terrace Hotel. "It'll take about fifteen to twenty minutes to the restaurant depending upon traffic. How do you think the session with Rita went? I thought the two of you got along wonderfully and seem to be on the same page.

"I love her and her ideas. I believe the condo will be a show place when we're finished." She looks at Hal wondering if there's a reason why he directed the driver to a hotel. Does he have something beside lunch in mind?

"I'm sorry I didn't recognize you when you first arrived? I was surprised to see you in Western style clothes."

"While in college I was introduced to these cloths. I haven't much opportunity to wear them since Malic and I married, because he's a traditional Indian male. He expects me to wear a sari on most occasions, but I'm very independent and wore the clothes I thought appropriate for a meeting with an interior decorator and a handsome man."

Hal raised an eyebrow at her comment. "Your ensemble certainly changes the way I view you. I originally thought of you as a traditional Indian female, but I was incorrect."

"How did it change your view?" She asks leaning toward him.

"You're going to make me blush, but to tell you the truth your clothing drastically changed my opinion."

"Hal, you're talking in circles." She laughs touching his hand.

"How can I say this without seeming too forward?"

"Just speak you mind. I don't believe that's a problem for you."

"We American's say that first impressions are the best impressions, but in your case I don't believe that's true." He takes a quick glimpse into her cleavage.

She smiles observing his roaming eyes. "Okay you've told me what your first impression was, what do you think now?"

"I think your outfit makes you look like a typical American women who dresses well and looks sexy."

"Thank you that's what I wanted to hear, because I think you're sexy too. For me you're the epitome of Kama." She says blushing.

The taxi pulls to a stop in front of The Georgian Terrace Hotel. "That will be thirty dollars," the cabbie says.

Hal gives him two twenties. Outside, he guides Sara inside to the Livingston Bar and Grill.

They're seated near the windows, overlooking Peachtree Street, by a pretty waitress who leaves them with menus and takes their drink orders. The restaurant is sleek with white walls and differing shades of brown metal tables and chairs.

As they look over the menu, Hal asks, "What does Kama mean?"

Blushing, she puts down her menu. "You're tall, handsome, have a muscular build, and a nice personality. You the most attractive American I've ever met."

"Sara, are you kidding me?"

The waitress returns and takes their orders.

Hal adds a Dewar's on the rocks to his order.

"Hal, I'm not kidding."

He drinks about half his Scotch. "Thank you for the compliment, but I'm thirty years older than you."

"Age doesn't matter to me. Anyway, I've always liked older men."

He laughs, "And I've always liked younger women."

She smiles, "I'm a younger woman."

"A married younger woman." He sips on his drink.

"An unhappy younger married woman." She stares into his eye.

"Unhappy?" He asks.

"Yes, my marriage to Malic was arranged when I was sixteen, but my parents stipulated that we wait until I graduated from college. I stayed as long as I could until I was twenty-three. By then Malic and my parents agreed it was time for the marriage."

The waitress brings their food.

Hall orders another Dewar's.

They both fiddle with their meals, but don't eat much.

"Why are you unhappy?"

She pauses. "I'm married to an older man who's tied to his work, has limited sex drive, and has no idea how to please me in bed." She spears some lettuce.

"Those are good reasons for you to be unhappy, but are they enough for you to cheat on your husband?" He takes a drink of his Scotch. "Sara, today I began thinking about myself, as I watched you interact with Rita. For the first time in my life I could see myself settling down and getting married. You and your sexy outfit and personality are responsible for that. All I've been thinking about ismaking love with you."

"Good, me too," she says enthusiastically. "I thought you brought me to eat at a hotel restaurant so we could have sex after lunch."

"I want to do that, but I'm reluctant for a number of reasons. One, you're married. Two, you're too young. Three, I don't think our relationship should be based on adultery."

"I don't care about any of those things. I'm a young woman with needs and I'm having lunch with a Kama who can satisfy my wants." She leans forward, and pulls her blouse lower. "I've seen you looking at me; I'd like to show you the rest, and to have your face lying right here." She places a finger in the valley between her breasts.

You used that word again. What does Kama mean?"

She smiles slyly. "Kama is the god of erotic love."

"You think I'm a Kama?"

"Yes, and I'd like you to prove it to me."

Hal takes his cell phone from its holster and places a call, "I'd like to book a room for this afternoon. Price is not an object. Can I check in by 1:30? Good I'll be there." He closes his phone, sits back in his chair at smiles at her. "Are you satisfied?"

"I've never been so excited."

"Eat some of that salad. You're going to need the energy." Hal cuts into a pork chop.

* * *

They take the elevator to the seventeenth floor. Hal has his arm around her waist holding her close. People get on and off the elevator stopping at almost every floor.

Sara's anxious and frustrated because it's taking so long to get to their floor.

Finally, they get off the elevator and hurry to room 1708.

Hal inserts the key into the slot, opens the door, and follows Sara into the room. He takes her in his arms and kisses her.

His lips are so soft and smooth and the pressure on her lips is delightful and exciting. She feels his erection through her skirt and his pants, and it sends shudders through her body. His tongue pushes through her lips and there's an electric shock when their tongues touch. She holds him tight, and her tongue dances with his. The tingling in her mouth radiates to her breasts, pussy, and mind.

"Hal, you're such a great kisser, she says stepping back and pulling her blouse over her head. As she does so his arms reach around her back and unfasten her bra. As she discards the blouse, she pulls the bra straps down her arms, and senses him slip the cups from beneath her smallish breasts. She's standing topless in front of a man other than her husband, and she enjoys the light in his eye

"Beautiful," he says.

"But there so small," She lifts the hands to her pert breasts.

"Perfectly beautiful." He places his face between her tits, cups her ass pulling her back against his erection.

Sara's on fire with Hal's tongue in her mouth, and his hard-on grinding into her stomach.

The kiss continues, but with his fingers and thumbs Hal pulls her skirt and panties below her ass.

She wiggles away, pusher her garments to the floor and steps out of them.

"Beautiful." Hal removes his clothes. He picks her up and lays her on the bed.

She smiles as she watches him crawl onto the bed between her legs. Oh, his cock is huge compared to Malic's; I wonder if it'll hurt. She spreads her legs in anticipation of his plunging between the black mat of hair into her soaking pussy. To her surprise, he lies with his weight supported on his forearms, and runs his shaft through her black jungle and pink slit from the bottom to the top.

He focuses his attention on widening her lips and rubbing the crown of his staff against her clitty. Each time the length of his tool eases between her vulva lips, he stops to stimulate her love button.

"Oh Kama what are you doing me? I've never felt this way before. My whole body is burning and tingling. Oh Kama, oh Kama," she cries and powerful contractions emanating from her clit send wave after wave of pleasure surging through her body.

He lies still until her writhing stops. Rising slightly he probes between her pussy lips until the head of his cock slips beneath her inner lips.

Sara comes down from her orgasmic high to feel Hal's shaft probing at her opening. Involuntary, she spreads her legs wider enjoying the aftermath of her climax and the prodding of the head of his cock between her vulva lips. She moans, as his crown enters her opening. "Wee, that feels so good."

Hal stops and pulls the head of his dick out of her and then pushes it back in. The tip of his shaft is the most sensitive part of his body, and he gets great pleasure from shuttling in and out of her opening.

She looks at her Kama and is swept with a different kind of joy as he weaves in and out of her entrance. Hal's staff rocks in and out of her entrance stimulation her sensitive opening. His weaving his crown in and out of her pussy sends sensations surging through her body and she climaxes again, "Weee, wooo, waaa." Oh god, oh god, I've never had feelings like these. What is he doing to me?

He rises on his knees and slowly lifts her onto her shoulders and impales her tunnel on his shaft.

Sara is delirious as Hal's linga pushes through her black pubic hair, the pedals of her inner and outer lips and deep into her tube. She's never been this full, or had something so deep in her, or stretched wider than ever before, it's wonderful. These are the feelings she's read about in books, she's heard from her girlfriends, but never experienced before. Hal is truly Kama.

Hal handles her petite body with ease pulling and pushing her on to and off his rod. He sees her smiling face, the jerking of her petite tits in rhythm with his movements, and the pink of her neck and chest.

Sara watches the muscles of his arms and shoulders drawing and shoving her pussy up and down his linga. The stimulation of his hardness against her softness is overwhelming, and she nears another orgasm.

He stops and holding her in place, he sits down and drags her legs around his hips. "Hi," he says before pulling her to him and laying his head between her breasts. "I've wanted to do that ever since you stepped off the elevator."

She giggles, "I've wanted you to be there the first time I saw you. This is a wonderful position. You feel different this way."

"I like it too, but for another reason." He pulls back slightly and takes a nipple in his mouth.

"Wee, I love to have my nubs sucked on."

"It's a good thing because I'm a chestnut."

She giggles again as he increases the pressure on her nub. "What's a chestnut?"

He releases her. "There actually is a nut called chestnut, but in this case a chestnut is a man who is crazy about playing with, licking, and sucking breasts." He returns to her nipple. Over and over again he switches from nub to nub suckling like a new born.

"Wooo, you do that so well. I'm going to climax again."

Hal persists in licking, biting, and sucking her nipples until the sensations of his shaft buried in her tunnel, and his mouthing her breasts brings her to another climax.

"Waaa, weee, wooo?" She moans in the ecstasy of her third orgasm.

"Take my hands," he says.

Calming, she takes his hands and kisses him, "Thank you, I've never had three climaxes in a month before, and now I've had that many in one day."

"You're not done yet. Let's rock together."

They begin, awkwardly but soon are in sync.

Each of them is driving the other crazy with the need to climax. They are both fully stimulated as his cock massages her pussy, and her twat kneads his staff. They continue to rock back and forth. Their speed increases.

He utters a sound from deep within his being, "Aaaugh, aaaugh!"

Sara's orgasm is triggered by the contraction of her cervix muscles, and by the hot cum flooding her cave. She holds him tight and squeals, "Wuuu, wooo, waaa, wow!"

They fall to their sides and separate.

As they cuddle Sara says, "That was awesome. I've never had such feeling before. Can we do it again?"

He laughs long and hard. "Daring, I'm afraid I'm done for the day, but what are you doing tomorrow?"

* * *

Sara and Hal meet in his condo every day the rest of the week, and explore each other's bodies in every way. She leans how suck cock, she experiences her first cunnilingus, and they fuck in almost every Kama Sutra position.

Friday evening Hal takes Sara and Malic to an expensive Indian restaurant. Neither of them thinks the food is authentic, because it isn't spicy or hot enough. Hal's mouth is on fire and he consumes glass after glass of a yogurt drink that's supposed to sooth the heat. It doesn't help much. Both Malic and Sara laugh at his distress, although Sara is secretly sympathetic with his plight. Hal and Sara do not give any indication of affection, and Malic does not suspect anything is going on between them.

It takes two weeks before the Patel condo is completed and they move in. They hold an open house for Malic's friends from work and Rita and Hal are invited. The party is a success, and because Malic's drinks too much Sara spends several pleasant hours with Hal in his nearby condo.

After the Patel's are permanently housed in the condo, Sara and Hal make love every weekday and some weekends

Malic is too involved in work to suspect his wife is having an affair.

Four months after the Patel's move into the condo, Sara and Hal are catching their breath after a vigorous love making session.

"Hal that was wonderful. I can't get over how much you please me."

"I can say the same thing." He kisses her on the lips.

"I have several things to tell you. One I'm sure you already know," Sara says.

"Do I have to guess or are you going to tell me." Hal rubs his hand over her butt.

"I've never said this before, but I love you!"

"Yes, we've been careful about using the L word, but I know you love me and I love you." He runs his finger along the crack of her ass.

She giggles, and wiggles away from him. "The second thing is going to change our lives and create a number of problems."

He looks at her seriously. "Okay give it to me, I'm ready."

"I'm pregnant."

Hal looks stunned and then he smiles. "I'm surprised, but pleased, I've always wanted to be a father.

Sara kisses him and cries. "I'm so happy, even though we'll have to deal with Malic and a divorce. I'm assuming, of course, you're willing to marry me."

"Nothing would make me happier. I'm so pleased that I'm going to have you again."

mitchawa
mitchawa
251 Followers
12