East Texas Whore Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up. And I tried to hug him. And he let me. Then he hugged me back. I moved to his side and lay on the bed. And he lay with me.

There were moments where we stared into each others' eyes. I was tempted to ask him what was on his mind, but I know men hate that question. They never want to share. Not with me.

That's not what I am to them. Not even my father.

After several minutes, he grew restless. He said he was going to shower. I let him shower alone, not wanting to be too clingy.

He came out and dressed. I asked him to let me put on his shirt for him. He let me work the sleeves of his shirt onto his arms and I don't know why but that little act tugged at my heart so fucking hard that I had to fight back tears.

I buried my face in his back between his shoulder blades. I felt a breakthrough. I felt like things would get better. Baby steps, but better.

And I was right. He made no offer to pay me for my services. This time, even though he said a lot of mean things, he didn't fuck a whore. He fucked his daughter, and he was loving her. But I didn't brag, I didn't try to expose to him his own feelings.

We hugged at the door, me still naked and stinking of sex. And he left.

And I was at peace for the first time in years.

And I think this is the end. I don't want to write about my life anymore.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
samhoundsamhound9 months ago

Church and family are supposed to be there for those who stray. So she is a slut. That does not mean she should be isolated and shunned. What she needed was unconditional love

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 8 years ago
I can't give you a favorite on this because it was too sad.

Your story was touching and I was sad for you and your children. Holier-than-thou parents are the scourge of the world, I condemn your daddy and am also sorry for him. I would not be surprised if he killed his daughter and then himself. Good luck.

patilliepatilliealmost 9 years ago
Really great writing!

You hav a gift and hope your life has turned around. Pls write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Real Lit

I can appreciate your ending the story at this point. Its a better ending than the Sipranos. Whoever claimed your writing wasn't lit is sadly mistaken and completely inept. I've read a thousand stories over the years and this series was absolutely spell binding in its raw, real, trainwreck narrative. You have a real gift. Hope you get back to writing.

TheInsignia

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Whoa !

Porn is not supposed to hit you on this level. There's always been a reason I've stayed away from BBW tattoed women & this story encapsulates why. I'm terrified they'd tell me a story like this one.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Bareback In My Mom Ch. 01 Gary knocks his mom up.in Incest/Taboo
Big Fat Cock: A Hot Mommy Seduced Nerd discovers the power his big, fat cock has over women.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories