Easter Fun

Story Info
A fun Easter morning.
1.4k words
0
5.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ville stretched out lazyly in bed, Jussi let his blue eyes admire the cat like movement of his lover, he never could grasp how he could be so skinny and yet so lean.

"Like what you see my little vampire?" Ville asked with a husky voice.

"Mmm almost as much as all the chocolate that is waiting for me." Jussi teased.

"You and your chocolate!" Ville laughed.

"Well easter is my second favorite holiday kulta." Jussi replied serious.

"Wanna bet I can make it your favourite one?" Ville smiled before pulling his lover on top of him, kissing him passionately.

The two men quickly were distracted with eachother instead of the holiday at hand.

When Jussi's stomach growled, the drummer pulled away and said, "Fucking my brains out ain't going to change my mind my lutka."

"Ow but I had other plans then just fucking my little toy." Ville smiled as he flipped them over, straddling the toned body of his lover.

"Going to be a good boy or do I have to tie you up?"

"Depends on what you are planning to do to me?"

"Ow lots of things. But you answered my question babe." Ville moved like a cat again, and before Jussi knew it he was tied up to the headboard of the bed.

"Now you stay right here and i'm going to get some supplies."

Ville walked out of the bedroom and into the kitchen, he had dropped by his dad's shop to get some toys earlier and he found the perfect gift for his lover, he had planned to use it on himself, but well time got in the way and now it will be a game between them both.

"You ready babe?" Ville asked as he walked back into the bedroom.

"How can I know? I don't know what you have planned!" Jussi pouted.

"Aww my little pet isn't so sure of himself now is he?" Ville teased, letting his hands wander over his lovers body, when he got to his hard cock, he gave it a playful squeeze and smiled "You're ready."

"Can I watch at least?" Jussi asked with a small voice.

"Since you ask so sweetly." Ville placed a sweet kiss on Jussi's pouting lips, before opening the package of his surprise.

"You are going to make a copy of my cock?" Jussi asked stunned.

"Not just a copy, a chocolate copy, one that you can eat later." Ville smiled.

"What??? I ain't eating my own cock! Can't you make a copy of yours?"

"Now where would be the fun in that." Ville smiled with an evil glint in his eyes, he opened the package and started working.

Jussi tried to get away from Ville's hands, but a hard slap on his ass made him stay still.

"If you really didn't want this my little vampire, you wouldn't still be rock hard."

Jussi blushed, his boyfriend knew him too well at times, and this was one of them, he loved it when Ville got dominant on him, pushing his buttons, turning him on more than he ever thought possible.

"Now be sure to not cream this mold my vampire, it would ruin it all! And that would make me very very mad."

"Is that a promise or a treat?" Jussi smirked, his eyes twinkling with naughtiness.

"Watch that mouth of yours, before i gag you up."

Ville got the mold of Jussi and cleaned him up, it had to set for a bit so Ville was all free to have some fun with his little drummer.

"We have some time to kill now, the mold has to set first, before i can pour the chocolate in."

"mmmm and you didn't pick up anything else at Kari's?" Jussi asked with hope in his voice.

"Aww do you want to play a bit more?"

"Well we have been busy lately."

"True, with you touring and me writing, we didn't take a lot of time for eachother." Ville pondered.

"Ville please stop teasing." Jussi begged.

Ville smiled and started kissing his lover, first soft kisses on his lips, working his way down to his neck, to his chest, when he got to his lovers nipples he couldn't let the opportunity pass and teased them longer than he planned, making Jussi gasp for air.

"Untie me please?" Jussi begged.

"I'm quite liking you helpless and to my mercy."

"Let me make you feel as good as you are making me feel?"

"Sweet but no, this holiday is all about you my love." Ville smiled, love radiating of him.

Ville continued adoring Jussi's body, when he got to his weeping cock, he couldn't help himself but swallow it whole.

"Ville please..." Jussi kept begging.

But Ville didn't give in, instead he started humming around Jussi, and Jussi couldn't take it anymore, his senses were blown and soon he shot his load down Ville's throat, who swallowed it all down and cleaned his lover all up.

"Mmm this tastes so much better than chocolate." Ville smiled lazily.

"But i wanted to feel you inside me!" Jussi gasped, catching his breath after his orgasm.

"It really never is enough for you is it?" Ville pretended to be mad, turning his back to him.

"Babe I didn't mean it like that, I loved your blowjob, always do! It's just that you didn't get to cum."

"But I did enjoy making you cum, and I will enjoy fucking you now, when your senses are already over the edge."

"You are just evil!!"

"If I were evil, I wouldn't prep you first, I would just slam my hard cock into your tight ass, making you feel me for days on end." Ville smiled at the effect his words had on his lover.

"Mmm please do." Jussi was practically drooling.

"Babe you know I don't wanna hurt you for real." Ville said concerned but tempted.

"And you know if you use lube I can handle it." Jussi begged.

Ville tossed Jussi over with ease, running his hands over the tanned skin, towards the desired tight ass.

Ville couldn't just fuck his lover, knowing it would hurt like hell, so he let his tongue slip between his lovers ass cheeks, intruding his velvet heat with his wet tongue, giving his lover a quick preparation before lubing himself up.

"Fuck babe, you are so hot!" Jussi moaned as he felt what Ville was doing, and looking forward to feeling his lovers hard cock deep inside of him.

Jussi didn't get a warning, he yelped as Ville slid his lubed up cock into his velvet heat, not giving him any chance to adapt.

"Ow don't be a baby now, you wanted this." Ville said harshly as he kept slamming into Jussi, and when he slipped his hand around to Jussi's cock he could feel that Jussi enjoyed it.

"You little lutka!" Ville moaned, as he felt his orgasm coming closer.

"Fuck me Ville, make me feel you, make me yours." Jussi rambled, his senses not being able to comprehend it all.

Ville shifted his hips a bit so he hit his lovers pleasure spot, making him yelp out again, but this time in pleasure and his second orgasm, pulling his lover with him.

Ville just collapsed on top of his lover, not able to use his muscles after his orgasm.

After gathering themselves, Ville untied his lover and they curled up into bed.

"Mmmm that was wonderful babe."

"And you didn't even get your dessert yet." Ville smiled

"True! Can we go make it???" Jussi jumped up.

"Sure think it will be ready now." Ville smiled again as Jussi ran out of the bedroom toward the kitchen.

Ville put on a robe and grabbed one for Jussi too.

"Here babe put this on before you get hot chocolate on your naked skin!" Ville said concerned before grabbing the chocolate and a pan.

So the couple filled up the mold, waited till it was hard and then were stunned at the result! It really looked a lot like Jussi's cock.

"Maybe we should use the set for making vibrators of ourselves for when we are on tour too!" Jussi laughed.

"The sets are in the closet my love." Ville laughed.

"Awesome! So will you taste it???" Jussi pouted. "I would love to have a picture of you with my chocolate cock."

"No, you are the chocolate addict! For once you can eat your own cock." Ville winked as he got the camera out, knowing his lover well enough to know that he wouldn't be able to resist it!.

So the next half hour was spent with Jussi being the camera whore he was, and Ville taking pictures of his lover with his own chocolate cock.

"So this still your second favorite holiday?"

"I can't wait to see what you'll do for Halloween, but for the moment this is my favourite holiday spend together babe, thank you."

"Anything for you my love."