Easter Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
windwriter
windwriter
262 Followers

Anne slid the dildo from his ass and left a gapping hole, ready for Peter, who readily stepping in behind Richard. He stood by the bedside behind Richard and lowered his cock to his ass. I looked up into his eyes when Peter grabbed his hips and spread his cheeks, aiming his cock at his ass. Richard's eyes closed knowing what would happen in the next moment. Peter was kind and went slowly, savoring the virgin ass before him. He spoke to Richard, "Fuck her pussy good and hard so your ass relaxes for me."

Richard drove his cock into me repeatedly, enjoying the tightness and wetness, emitting several moans and groans while he pummeled my stretched pussy. I felt my body reach climax again and screamed in ecstasy while he held still in my pussy like he usually does when I climax. In an instant I heard a sharp intake of air from Richard. Peter took advantage of the moment and drove his cock deep into his ass and held it there for a moment. Richard screamed out, "FUCK!"

He let Richard adjust before he began moving. We began a steady rhythm together, the three of us, with Richard in the middle of it all. The various expressions on his face reflected pain, pleasure and some expressions that I had never seen before. I knew he was enjoying this but it seemed as though he was experiencing sensory overload from fucking and being fucked at the same time.

Anne returned from the bathroom with the freshly washed strap-on. Taking aim on Peter's ass she did not show him the mercy she showed Richard. Peter let out a high-pitched scream when she drove the dildo deep into his ass, then settled in and wiggled his ass for her to use. "That's it Mistress, oh god you know just how I like it." He cooed.

Richard looked into the mirror to view the chain of people behind him, fucking and being fucked. "Damn," he said as he looked down at me, "This is so fucking hot baby!"

I responded, "Yes it is honey, it is SO hot. I, I, oh my god, I'm going to cum again!" I barely got the words out when a powerful orgasm coursed through my body, gripping his cock inside my velvet pussy. I came so hard I pushed the plug out of my ass and slipped over the edge into another earth shattering orgasm from feeling it slide out.

Richard drove into my pussy hard and fast, ready to take what was his. He pounded my pussy until his body trembled and he let out a deep belly moan. Letting loose inside me, his hot cum filled my pussy while his cock continued to throb and spew. He screamed out from the intensity.

Peter gripped his hips and swore, "Damn you, your ass is squeezing my cock, milking it... oh my god, I, I, oh shit!" He unloaded his cum into Richard's ass giving Richard a new sensation. Now Richard knew how good it feels when he cums in my pussy. The three of us crumpled on the bed. Anne slithered her strap-on from Peter's ass, removing it.

She crawled on the bed beside us and fingered her oozing pussy. After the three of us regained some composure we all turned our attentions to her. I licked her pussy while Peter and Richard sucked her tits that she pulled from inside her corset. She grabbed their semi-erect cocks in her hands and began sucking them alternately. Before long they were ready for more action.

She pressed Peter down on the bed and straddled his cock. Holding it up for her she positioned her body and dropped on him making him moan aloud. She ground down on him, driving him mad. She looked at Richard, "Fuck my ass. I want to feel two cocks in me. Jane you can spread those sweet little legs and straddle Peter's face, so I can watch him suck the cum out of your pussy."

Richard obliged her and lubed his cock to fuck her ass. She leaned forward slightly when he was ready so he could slide in her ass. A deep moan came from her body and she closed her eyes and bit her lip when he finally penetrated her, "Fuck yes! I love feeling my pussy and ass stretched!" She bellowed in a slow, deep haunty voice. "Fuck me hard men, fuck me HARD!"

They did as she asked and fucked her without mercy, driving, drilling and banging her harder than I have seen anyone fucked before. I straddled Peter's face and squeezed my pussy muscles. Slowly cum began trickling from my body, which he lapped up greedily. He placed his mouth over my pussy and sucked hard, so hard that my pussy began to swell. It felt wonderful and engorged. I couldn't help myself; I climaxed again and began to squirt on his face.

Anne grabbed my face and pulled my mouth to hers. We kissed deeply while I climaxed and moaned into her mouth. She kept kissing me until her body began to tense. She pulled away and held steady for a moment. I saw her eyes roll back in her head and her eyelids quivered dynamically before she screamed aloud, "Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!" Not once, but five times before she finally collapsed on top of Peter, panting and sweating from the exertion.

In an effort to retain some of his manhood that he felt he may have been compromised, Richard spoke, "Take my cock bitch, take it up your ass," while he continued to pound her puckered hole. One last thrust and he exploded inside her, drenching her bowels with his last drops of cum.

I slid off of Peter's face while Richard slid out of her ass. Peter grabbed her slender waist and held her while he pounded rapidly up into her puffy, abused pussy. Just to see if I could get her to the edge again, I raised my hand and smacked her ass hard. She let out a shrill scream and kicked into gear riding Peter again. "That's it, smack my ass, smack it hard!"

I continued to smack her ass until she climaxed again and continued to smack it all through her orgasm. Peter drove up into her from below. All we could hear was the sloppy wetness of her juices and their flesh slapping together. Peter screamed, pitifully, "Now Mistress, now please, may I cum pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee?" he begged.

She looked down at him with veiled eyes, "Yes Peter, now."

He let out a deep wail when she finally gave him permission, bucking his hips wildly, whimpering as he shot his cum into her depths, "Thank you Mistress, oh god, thank you for taking my cum."

The four of us showered and curled up in the huge king sized bed for the night. Anne was finally free of her corset and boots, revealing a gorgeous body which Peter and I curled up next to on each side. Richard lay behind me, spoon fashion, snuggling into the fray. He whispered in my ear before we drifted off, "I love you baby."

I turned to him for a kiss, "I love you honey."

windwriter
windwriter
262 Followers
12