Easter Weekend

Story Info
An Easter never to forget.
3.8k words
4.49
21.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redrosesx
Redrosesx
14 Followers

As I lay back in my seat on the plane taking me back home I looked out of the window and thought back to my night of Easter passion, my legs were still shaking, oh boy it was sure a good Easter had by all I can tell you! It all started when I landed at the airport around 9am Saturday morning.

As I came out of the airport he was stood leaning up against his car waiting for me, so tall and handsome wow tight blue jeans, black shirt and a white straw hat, what can I tell you? I was in heaven, my man was here and wow he was looking good, he looks over to me and smiles, lifts his hat, stands up straight and starts to walk over to me.

I watched him as he walked towards me, the smile on his face growing bigger the closer he got to me, I dropped my bag to the floor as he took me into his arms and swept me off my feet with the biggest hug and kiss I had ever had, oh my god I thought he was going to suck me into him, his kiss was so passionate and it turned me on no end.

After he had drained the life out of me with one single kiss he let go of the hold on my body, he reached down and grabbed my bag, took my hand and walked me over towards his car, the car shone in the sun light as if he had spent hours waxing and polishing it, he lifted the boot and dropped my bag into it, closed it down and walked me round to the passenger side of the car, opened the door for me and I slipped my body into the seat, I watched him close the door and walk around the front of the car, I could not take my eyes off him and as I watched him his smile just carried on growing.

As he had not long moved the journey this time was different, as we drive back to his new place I looked at the sights wow such beauty to be seen, the journey in all took just over ten minutes, as we pulled into his parking space and finally came to stop he leaned over towards me and placed his hand onto my cheek and slowly placed his lips once again onto mine with a kiss slow and romantic leaving me wanting more!

I opened my door and stood up my back aching from the flight and journey back to his place, he locked up his car after getting my bag from the boot and then he took me by my hand once again, leading me towards his front door, I could see him fumbling with his keys so I took my bag from him allowing him to open up his door, once open I was greeted by his cat, she had remembered me and I was pleased to see her as much as she was pleased to see me.

I bent down and stroked the cat then walked into the room, I looked around to take it all in, the eagles wow there were a few, I had not seen them before as they had been boxed, but now they stood proud in his room, he placed my bag on the sofa and just stood looking at me, I could feel his eyes burning right through my flesh, my body tingled as I started to walk towards him, slowly sliding my hands up his chest I leaned forward and gave him a kiss slowly sliding my tongue into his mouth, his arms wrapped around my waist and lifting me way up off the floor.

The kiss grew and before we knew it we were locked into a passionate grip, hands sliding up my back pulling my top out of my jeans, my hands sliding back down his chest and popping the buttons open on his shirt, oh god I was so ready for him,

"I need a shower," I finally whispered in his ear,

He agreed as he had been up all night working and as I had been on the road so to speak since 3am my time give or take an hour which was around 11 hours travelling more or less, with the time difference though it only seemed like 6 hours it was wonderful, it allowed me to be here longer with my lover.

He went into the bathroom and turned on the shower as I opened up my bag and took a few things from it, when ready I walked into the bathroom and slowly started to remove my clothing, he was already in the shower and as I stepped in behind him the water instantly relaxed me, I slid my hands around his waist and lifted my head as the hot water ran over my face and down my body.

I placed a kiss on the small of his back and he turned around, oh boy what a sight, my grin grew as did his and as he leaned down to kiss me his hands started to rub my body, the soap sliding up and down me, ohh god I could have exploded there and then but I held out as I knew I had plenty of time!

After a long sensual shower of touching kissing and general cleaning we both stepped out and dried each others body, looking into each others eyes, grins on our faces like two Cheshire cats, I could not help but laugh and before we knew it we were in stitches, we laughed our way from the bathroom straight into the bedroom and as the laughter died down and the lights went out together we lay down to rest and gain our strength for the night ahead of us.

My body was so relaxed and it felt so right, he wrapped his body around mine and as I snuggled up real close to him my eyes closed and his kisses slowly ran down my neck, kissing and cuddling, touching and caressing and finally just holding and together we drifted of into a wonderful sleep which was needed by us both.

I must have slept a good couple of hours, because when I awake the sun was shining through the door way of the bedroom and he was gone, but I could smell coffee, I grabbed the sheet off the bed and wrapped it around my body and walked out into the lounge, there he was in the kitchen making toast and coffee hmmm it smelt so good.

I walked over to the computer and asked if I could talk to my kids on the Internet and he smiled and said go ahead, I logged on to the net and straight away was hit by pms, after answering them and having a chat with a couple of people I finally got to talk to my daughter, she was excited, wanted to know what I was going to buy her from my trip away and with a smile on my face I told her it was a surprise, then said my goodbyes telling her to be good and to make sure the others where well behaved and I logged off.

By the time I had logged off he had jumped in and out of the shower and was now dressed and ready to go out, wow I was still wrapped in my sheet, I grabbed the toast and coffee and walked over to the sofa and sat down, the cat came over and sat next to me and watched me drink my coffee, he too sat next to me and we laughed and talked and when finished eating I took my bag and went into the bedroom, took out my clothes, then jumped once again into the shower, showered, dressed and before he knew it I was also ready to go out.

After grabbing hold of my bag and jacket I ran out the door and as he closed it behind me he watched me walk over towards the car, once the front door was locked he walked over towards me, opened the door to my side of the car and cracked his hand on my butt, wow, oh boy it sent tingles right through my body and with the biggest smile on my face, I got into the car and awaited him to join me, I once again watched him walk around the outside of the car, the smile on his face still as big as can be and a slight tinge of red in his cheeks, ohh wow I caught him blushing and he looked so cute.

We pulled out of the driveway and turned onto the road, drove past a school and into town, he drove us to the mall and parked the car, I looked out of the window, sure were plenty of shops to find something nice, I opened the car door and got out and closed it behind me, I put my jacket on and threw my bag over my shoulder then walked around to his side of the car, after locking the car he took hold of my hand and walked me in the direction of a mass of shops.

After a while we finally came to a lovely gift shop, I had finally found somewhere to get the kids presses, I brought the girls some lovely jewellery and the boys a toy each, after leaving the shop he took me to eat, the place was called The Road House, hmmmm what can I say, the floor was covered with peanut shells and I would have felt right at home if I was a cowgirl! Oh boy did I feel out of place.

We sat in what he called a booth, the place was so noisy, so much so that I had trouble hearing what he was saying, but I have to say the food was lovely and while we ate, we laughed and joked and thought about the night to come, at one point I slid my hand under the table and onto his thigh, slowly sliding it up the inside of his leg till I reached the very top, his food almost landed the other side of the table as his leg shot up and he hit it off the under side of the table, I could not stop laughing and all he said was you just wait!

After we had finished eating we walked back to the car, I placed the bags on the back seat and slumped down into my seat, looking over at him with a big smile on my face I asked what I had to wait for and he just smiled and said you will see! All the way back home his grin grew and grew as did mine, at one point on the way back home he showed me a castle, I looked out the window at what I would call a stately home and told him I would show him a real castle when he came back over to see me and with that statement he just carried on grinning and proceeded to drive us back home.

We finally arrived back home at around 6:30pm, totally shattered and in need of a nice hot cup of coffee, once indoors I threw down my bags, took off my jacket and dropped onto the sofa, ohh boy my feet were killing me, I needed so much to get my boots off, I bent down and started to unzip them when he walked over to me and took my feet and slowly removed my boots for me, as I lay back on the sofa and watched him I could see the muscles from under his shirt and I was getting hot, tingles were stirring inside my stomach as I pictured his naked body against mine once more, I looked at my watch and grinned at him,

"You fancy an early night?" I asked,

He smiled and pulled me to my feet and walked me towards the centre of the room, he never once took his eyes away from mine, I could see such love in them and as he slowly started to remove my clothes, I could feel my hands wandering up and over his chest, slowly seeking out the buttons on his shirt and slowly opening them one by one, as I opened the last button, he slid my shirt off and as it fell to the floor I slid his off his shoulders to reveal his naked chest, as I fumbled with his belt he popped the button on my jeans and started to kiss my shoulder as his hands slid into my jeans and over my butt, I could feel his whole hands on each cheek and as he squeezed them I leaned forward and bit onto his chest.

As I nibbled on his chest I slid his jeans over his butt, wow I could feel his legs so firm as my hands slid them down, then I let go and they fell to the floor, on that note he pulled mine down round my ankles and I burst out laughing, kicked them off and walked towards the bathroom, turned towards him and gestured with my finger for him to follow, then I unclipped my bra and let it fall to the floor, no sooner as I was In the bathroom I could hear him banging around in the other room trying to get his boots and trousers off, I could picture him in my minds eye and burst out laughing.

The shower was hot and the steam started to fill the bathroom, I slipped down my panties and slipped off my socks and walked into the shower, ohh it was perfect the water ran over my body and down my legs, I took the soap and started to soap my body when a hand touched my shoulder, I turned round to see him stood there wearing nothing but that grin of his, he took the soap out of my hand and dropped it to the floor, grabbed at my waist and kissed me full on the lips, parting them and sliding his tongue in, next he slid his hand down my butt and hooked my thigh, lifting it up off the floor and wrapping it up around his waist, I could feel the tiled wall of the shower up against my back and as I wrapped my arms up around his neck he lifted my other leg and pushed my butt flat against the wall.

The wall was cold compared to the heat of the shower and I flinched slightly as his kisses slid down my neck and onto my shoulder, ohh god I could feel his hard cock pressed up against my mound all the way up my stomach, I started to kiss his shoulders and nibble on them when he suddenly shifted his body and I slid down him, my feet hit the floor and he laughed, I smiled and slowly lowered my self down to my knees, my tongue found his thigh and I slid it up and down, his hands now on my shoulders, looking up at the shower head the water running over his face as I slid my tongue up and down the inside of his thighs.

I could hear his moans as my tongue slid up nearer to his balls, his fingers digging into my shoulders every time I got close, I stopped and looked up and he looked back down at me,

"Two can play at the game!" I said and giggled,

I stood up laughing and walked out the shower and ran into the other room with him closely following me, I ran straight into the bedroom were he finally caught me and brought me down onto the bed, his kisses all over my body and mine on his, it was a frenzy of kissing touching and licking, our bodies sliding and pushing till finally we fitted like two pieces of a jigsaw and as his tongue slid to my wet mound, mine licked up and onto his balls, as his tongue seeked out my clit I was sucking and licking his balls, his fingers holding tightly onto the insides of my thighs, as he pushed my legs wide open and slid his tongue deep into my pussy.

My back arched and my butt raised off the bed as he sucked and licked on me, my tongue sliding up and down his massive cock, till I could not take it no more and I took him into my mouth, oh god I could not believe the size, it just seemed so big this time I was sure he had grown, or was it the pure pleasure of sucking on my clit that made him so big, what ever he was so rock hard and as I slid him into my mouth and he hit the back of my throat, I sucked so hard that his body jolted and then relaxed as I carried on sucking.

Oh god, I could not take no more and as he slid out of my mouth I let out a scream and tried to pull his head away from me, he was teasing me rotten and I could not take it any more, tears formed in my eyes as I laughed and cum, I simply went into overdrive, my body shaking from his tongue and fingers now deep within me, then he did it, OMG he purred on my clit, that was the final straw I screamed out so loud and my body just exploded and as I took him back deep into my mouth, I could feel my body just shaking out of control, I was in heaven and I never wanted to leave.

His body started to tense up and shake also and as I cum for what seemed like the hundredth time he too came, filling my mouth, infact over filling it, I swallowed (as if I had any other choice) as he was so far down the back of my throat, the cum ran down my chin and I could feel it dripping onto my neck, I turned my head and he slipped out of my mouth and as he still cum my back once again arched as I once again cum, as I slowly started to stop shaking his body was finally laying next to mine, my hands now running up and down his stomach as I leaned forward and kissed his chest.

As my kisses ran up and down his chest and as his fingers ran through my hair I slipped my leg across his hips, I could feel his still hard cock pressed against my mound and as I lifted my self up, he guided himself towards me, I felt the end of his cock enter me, I gasped and he laughed and as he slowly slid into me my butt came back in contact with his body, I could feel him so deep inside me and as I slowly started to rock my body back and forth there was a loud knocking on the door.

The knocking got louder, he rolled me onto my back and grabbed his bath robe, slipped into it and went to open the door, I could hear muffled voices and footsteps coming towards the bedroom, I grabbed the sheet and wrapped it around my body and got to my feet,

"Ma'am, Can you come out into this room please?"

"It's okay Hun, it's the police"

I walked out into the lounge to be met by two policemen,

"Are you okay Ma'am?"

"Yes, Why?"

"We have had reports of a females screams being heard from this apartment Ma'am"

I bust out laughing and must have gone five shades of red as did both policemen, I told them I was fine and was very sorry I caused such a problem for them, they smiled and said it was okay and to have a good night, I laughed and smiled saying,

"Oh I will you can be sure of that!"

They both grinned and said almost in sequence,

"Happy Easter Ma'am, Sir!" As they walked towards the door,

I laughed as I walked back into the bedroom and as I heard the door shut I lay my body back down on the bed, I heard a few noises from the lounge so I got back up off the bed and walked back out, he looked like he was ready to explode, I walked over to him, looked into his eyes and told him it was okay, he looked at me and smiled then took me back into his arms picked me up and carried me over to the sofa, he sat down with me sat on his lap, I turned myself round so I was fully facing him and wrapped my legs around his waist and once again I felt him slide into my wet pussy and as he slid in I slid my tongue into his mouth, seeked out his tongue and sucked it into my mouth, while sucking on his tongue I slowly worked my body, sliding him in and out of me.

As we picked up rhythm the sheet fell to the floor, he slowly lay down on the sofa and as I moved my body up and down faster and faster he held onto my hips, looking deep into my eyes the whole time, faster and faster we went and as I started to cum I felt his body shudder and together we came, he sat up and took me into his arms, holding so tight and into his ear I whispered,

"I Love You!"

The rest of the night was wonderful and as the dawn broke we collapsed into each others arms, finally falling into a peaceful sleep.

It was midday when I eventually awake, I jumped up and ran into the shower after first waking him up, my flight was in 40 minutes and I had to be on it, I showered, dressed and threw everything back into my bag, then he ran me to the airport, as he held me in his arms just before I entered departures he gave me a red rose and as a tear ran down my cheek I kissed him goodbye and walked away, it was the hardest thing I had done in a long time, but you know I have something to look forward to, because while I was there we planned a trip for him to come to me, now wont that be fun and a totally new story!

Redrosesx
Redrosesx
14 Followers