Easy Access

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, man, this party is cool but I think I'm ready to bail," one guy said. From the sound of things, he was apparently at the one and only urinal in the room, which meant that the person he was with would be entering one of the stalls--but which one?

"Shit!" Benny whispered, his eyes wide from fear of us getting caught.

"Shhh," I said quietly. We heard the tiny creak of the stall door opening at the far end, and breathed sighs of relief in the realization that the other guy had not decided to piss right next to us.

"You're ready now?" the second guy asked. "I was just getting in good with that chick dressed like Jessica Rabbit."

"Fuck you, bro. I told you she was mine!" said the first guy.

"To hell with that shit! She's not wearing a sign that says she's your property, so as long as that's the case, I say she's fair game." We listened to the sound of these two drunk guys peeing in unison, trying simultaneously not to lose our hard-ons or be caught. I wanted to laugh at their blatant frat-boy drunkenness, but that would assure our getting caught, and I wasn't about to let that happen. The last drop of piss hit the bowl and stall guy flushed, followed by his buddy at the urinal. They exchanged a little more drunk straight guy banter before leaving, much to Benny's and my relief.

"Now, where were we?" Benny asked.

"I was in the middle of fucking your brains out, remember?" I said.

"Well, get back to it." We fell right back into rhythm as if nothing happened. I was beginning to get soft but sprang to full attention in no time, but the reality of the situation was now crystal clear, so I figured we both needed to get our rocks off before others decided to unknowingly intrude on our little fuck-fest. I knew that what got Benny off the quickest was when I pinched his nipples and fucked him ferociously, and that was exactly what I planned to do. I reached under his gown and slid my hand up to his erect left nipple, playing with it between my pointer finger and thumb.

"Oh, Jackie...." he moaned, leaning his head back again. I became merciless in my thrusting, making sure that each time I dug in, I'd go far enough to hit up against his prostate gland. With my other hand I reached around and smacked his ass, loving the feeling as it jiggled against the palm of my hand. He suddenly began to beat his cock like mad. I went to help him along with it with the hand that had been slapping his ass--all the while still pinching his hard nipple with my other hand--but he stopped me, choosing to jerk it off himself.

I tilted forward and leaned against the wall behind the toilet, steadying the both of us with one hand against the cold tile. I could feel the orgasm rising in the entire lower half of my body, but I was adamant that I'd allow Benny the pleasure of getting off first before I blew my load. His skin was slick with sweat as he worked himself up and down my cock, and it was obvious that he was about to let go of his pent-up load. I went from just pinching his nipple to fully grabbing and caressing the entire pec, which seemed to send him further into overdrive. He was stroking his own cock faster and harder, driving himself onto my dick with slow, hard, deliberate thrusts. I glimpsed at his face, which was twisted into an almost cartoonish expression of pleasure (mouth open, eyes sealed shut), and knew that it was time. With a yell, his body stiffened and arched, and I looked down to see him emit the first of four ropes of thick, hot cum. The first one shot up and hit my surgeon's shirt. His jerking navigated so that the head of his cock was pointed square at him, and a second shot hit him square on his exposed chest. A third went onto his upper abdomen, and the fourth and final one landed in his belly button, creating a creamy white pool in his cute little innie. His body became limp in my arms as he gave in to the lack of energy while coaxing the last remnants of cream from his throbbing head. Now, it was my turn to explode.

"Come inside me!" Benny demanded, and I only happily obliged. Burying my face in the pit of his shoulder, I thrust forward a good three or four times before the first stream of my hot jism shot up into the nether regions of his asshole. I moaned as my sperm coated and warmed his insides, and did so again when I shot a second, even more explosive load into his body.

"F-ff-u-u-c-k-k y-yeah..." I quietly cried, bringing Benny's body snugly against mine as I thrust again and let go of the final stream of cum into his hungry ass. We were both completely spent of energy, dripping with sweat and panting to catch our breath. After a while I let go of him, watching as he stood to rip off a wad of toilet paper. He was holding his hospital gown high enough to clean off the cum that had drenched his mid-section, and, in spite of the fact that I'd just come, I could feel myself become aroused again just looking at him.

"Oh, I got a little on you," he said, carefully swiping the balled-up tissue across the chest area of my shirt. When he was done, I pulled him into me again, kissing him deeply and passionately while grinding my naked lower-half into his body. We were just short of going at it for a second time when the sound of raucous, muffled applause broke the silence of the restroom.

"What's going on out there?" Benny asked.

"Must be the midnight giveaway," I said, remembering what Marty had told us earlier.

"Right. What do you think it is?"

I shrugged and said, "Whatever it is, it can't be nearly as good as what you just gave me."

"You always know exactly what to say to make a boy feel good," he said, smiling.

"Can you walk?"

"I think so."

"Good. Let's go." I kissed him one last time and we hurriedly left before somebody else decided to use the restroom.

A couple of hours later, on the way home from the party, Benny decided to make another of my fantasies come true--receiving a deep-throated blow job while driving.

12