Easy in Japan Ch. 02

Story Info
Another episode.
3k words
4.29
28k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 10/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two: Easy Money

The young Japanese girl watched tentatively her friend's nude chest being fondled vigorously by an older, strict looking man with greying hairs. She stretched her arms over her head arching her back with the result that the hem of her short blue dress almost rode up to her tiny waist displaying a simple white thong. Ryuchi's left hand released the enormous tit it was just fooling with and found its way to the crotch. His toy willingly spread her thighs to allow him perfect access. While still toying with one breast and kissing the neck of his new whore Ryuchi massaged Tomoko's labia through her already moist panties. While playing with the body of this gorgeous young woman he watched Haruka sitting on the other couch opposite to them getting into the mood, too. Tonight they wouldn't work, tonight these two hot sluts would only receive his manhood and tomorrow they would start earning good money for him by fucking two or three clients an evening.

"Hmm, you girls are really hot," Ryuchi stated.

His fingers pulled at the small string that barely had covered Tomoko's most private part anyway to one side exposing her beautiful little cunt. She had shaven off all unnecessary hair and had just left a sparse, trimmed patch that had the size of two of her fingers on the pubic bone. Her labia were already puffing out and Ryuchi only needed seconds to discover her clitoris when his index finger reamed her ready slit. The moment he'd find his goal a wave of pleasure ran through Tomoko's luscious body making her moan in high pitched delight. Somewhere far in the background they heard the fast beats of the disco and Ryuchi Hasagawa knew that it wouldn't be long and his cock would be buried down to its hilt inside her tight, slippery pit.

Haruka knew their patriarchal host was gawking at her body once in a while and that she was supposed to participate in the dirty game he was playing. She licked over her lips, stretched out on the couch comfortably lifting one leg on top of the backrest and let the other dangle down onto the floor so her legs were spread far apart. Then one of her hands ever so slowly started to caress her firm breasts while the other lingered down over her crotch pushing the crotch-string of her thong inside the folds of her completely bald cunt. While Haruka had started to get herself off Ryuchi had flipped over the now completely passive Tomoko and had released the pretty teenager from the remaining cloth. The wet and shaken girl lay before him in all her glory, her body aching to be fucked. The club owner didn't think twice and released his hard cock.

"You want it?" He teased his victim.

"Yeah... please fuck me, sir!" Escaped Tomoko's lips in a raspy, alien-like voice.

"There we go!" And with one rough push he entered her sensitive hole. Then he grabbed the experienced 18 years old teen by the waist and started to hump her like a maniac.

"Hmmmm," 'this bimbo is such a hot bitch, I could fuck her for hours,' "I love your pussy, Tomoko, it feels really nice." The man, for the first time, had forgotten about business and finally started to enjoy the act himself.

The stripper had finally finished the noisy blowjob she had to give a customer under the table and just had collected her stuff and was about to vanish into the back leaving the smokey room and all of these old rotten bastards alone when somebody grabbed her wrist.

"Hold on darling!" A male voice interrupted: "Nice show you just gave and the blowjob looked really nice, too."

"Thank you, sir," the exhausted girl managed to gasp.

"Come here and sit on my lap for a moment I want to have a good feel after watching you for so long! I've seen your show a couple o' times but never had a chance to get your personal attention."

The man was wearing an expensive looking business suit, reluctantly the stripper stepped aside and placed her firm round ass into his lap. Instantly he wrapped his arms around her covering her firm belly with one hand and placing the other on one of her full breasts.

"You really have a nice bod, cutie. Whats your name?"

"Junko." The girl simply stated.

"Junko, that's nice. You know I like to know the name of the girls I screw. Would you like a drink?" Before she could answer he had waved at a waitress that came over immediately and ordered two tequilas.

While they were cheering at each other the stripper saw a quickly fading image of her comfortable bed and sighed inside her mind. This guest didn't look like he would let her escape after just a quick encounter. They chatted for a while and the businessman took the liberty of exploring her nude body giving lewd remarks here and then. Suddenly, they had just finished their second tequila he rudely pushed her off and told Junko to come with him.

"It was an exhausting day and it is time to get some quality time," he casually spoke while they walked down a dark corridor with the guestrooms as the bedrooms the customers of the club used for the more intimate appointments were called. Sure once in a while people also fucked at the bar but most preferred the privacy of a comfortable room then the publicity of a hard chair.

As a whore owned by the Yakuza Junko was supposed to fulfil any wish a guest might have no matter how painful or degrading it was. She had done almost everything imaginable including a gangbang with some well hung, black American navy soldiers. She then had to service five cocks at once -- mouth, pussy, ass and both hands -- after they had finished with her ravishing her tiny body again and again for a whole night she was raw for two days and couldn't work during that time. That had gotten her a heavy beating from her boss that made her unable to fulfil her duties for another whole three days. She also had been burned with candle wax, whipped with crops and canes all over her body and one time a client had masturbated himself while watching her getting humped by his Labrador. This customer gladly looked like he was just into ordinary sex. All he wanted was a good fuck after a shitty day. She was wrong, he had a very different kind of taste.

The older businessman opened the door to a room with a key he must have gotten earlier that night. There was already someone in there! Junko could just take a quick glance at the women who obviously had waited for them before her client had dragged her inside.

"Sweetheart, this is the girl I've told you about, isn't she cute?"

"Yes, but she looks a bit old," the woman than turned to Junko and added with a sharp tone: "How old are you, bitch?"

Surprised the stripper only managed to stammer: "I'm 22, ma'am".

"My husband told me you would make a good schoolgirl. Indeed you're pretty but your tits are to big and you look to ladylike. Guess we'll need sometime to prepare you." The dominant woman stepped closer to them and ogled the professional female in front of her. She herself was an elegant, tall and slim Madame who had her long mane bound to a dot at the back. She was wearing big fake looking glasses a sheer white blouse and a knee-long beige coloured skirt.

Junko dawned what this was supposed to mean. The woman was playing a teacher and her husband had selected the stripper to act as her student. Indeed they gave Junko a flimsy sailor school uniform and told her to put it on. The blouse was semi-transparent and the hem didn't even reach her navel it also was at least two sizes too small so that Junko's chest stretched the thin cotton to its limit. The night-blue skirt was a bit better but certainly no real schoolgirl would dare to wear it in public. After the stripper had put on the outfit the couple made her hair into two pigtails and applied a heavy coat of make-up on her face including a very pink lipstick. Turned into the wet dream of any male teacher they decided it was time to start the game.

The husband sat back into a comfortable armchair, ready to enjoy the show. The wannabe 'teachress' positioned herself in front of Junko.

"You slutty brat think you can skip my classes to hang out with the boys!" She suddenly shouted.

Junko, not new to this kind of play knew what they awaited from her, now: "No, ma'am. It was an emergency. My mom was sick and I had to bring her to the hospital."

"Shut up you filthy liar! I've seen you with my own eyes at a karaoke bar with some older students and they were feeling you up. Just look at you, you look like a total slut with that make-up and inadequate uniform. But not with me! You'll regret what you did! Shame on you! I'll teach you not to behave like a dirty whore and after I'm done with you, you'll never dare to do that again."

With that she slapped the stripper hard in the face: "Bend over that chair, now!"

Junko did as she was told. The false teacher pulled her skirt up exposing a pair of well rounded asscheeks. "Now take this!" The first blow came with a surprise, Junko hadn't seen the other woman picking up a long cane that she struck down onto her poor bottom with all of her might. The stripper in distress cried out in heavy pain. Her teacher gave Junko a big series of massive blows until real tears streamed down her face smearing the make-up and her knees shook. The caning then suddenly ended. Still gasping for breath she felt something big at the entrance of her pussy. Surprised Junko looked around. The housewife had stripped down her skirt and put on a huge strap on rubber dildo.

"I'll now show you what that guys would have wanted to do with you and I assure you, you don't want them to really do that after you've experienced it!" With that she shoved the wiggling tool as far into Junko's poor love-tube as it would go making the hooker wail in pain. "All that the guys care about is their own pleasure. They don't care about little sluts like you. They'll just fuck you and then dump you. Wait I'll show you."

Starting a fast pounding rhythm the older woman fucked Junko's little twat with that dildo for a long time. Both women were breathing heavily and when Junko finally enjoyed the ride and felt her orgasm closing in the other woman suddenly stopped. In desperation to come Junko begged her to continue but she just laughed: "See, a man would have dumped his load, now and leave you reckless to your feelings. He doesn't care cause he is satisfied. You are a mere piece of meat for them only good to be taken when needed and forgotten when they've finished. Do you understand, now?" Only the last sentence she had spoken in a more calm voice. Junko nodded weakly.

"Good! And now I'll show you what you should do. You should be a good student and come to your teacher. When you're a nice girl I will take good care of you. You want to be a good student, won't you?"

"Yes ma'am, I want to be a good student."

"That's the attitude I want to hear!" The fake teacher unbuttoned her blouse and sat down on the bed, leaned backwards and rested onto her elbows. Then she spread her legs apart exposing a hairy dark cunt with long, fair hair. "Now show me how you appreciate your teacher!" Junko climbed between a pair of creamy thighs and put her mouth onto her teacher's muff. Her experienced tongue explored the dark, musky cavern making the female client groan until her mouth were suddenly filled with a salty liquid and the improper teacher cried out in an ear shattering high pitched noise. While the older woman tried to get back her composure Junko looked over at her husband. He had his pants around the ankles and was slowly stroking his rock hard erection while watching them. Unexpectedly the other woman who held her now by the pigtails twisted around Junko's head.

"Don't look there, there is nobody. Look at me!" Then she calmed down: "That was really nice. You'll come by after classes every day and service me. When you are a good girl as today I'll give you a reward that'll let you forget about any man you've ever desired! Now lay down and let me show you what a real woman can do to a nice girl."

A moment later the spread out Junko got her reward. After she'd cum, too and both women rested casually on the bed something wet hit their feet.

"You worthless piece of shit! Did I allow you to do that"? In surprise Junko noticed that the woman was addressing her husband who had just blown a huge load of gobs onto the female's feet. "You wimp, clean up that mess, now!"

The man soon bent over and licked off all of his own cum. His wife turned towards Junko: "See, men are just junk! They can't do anything right!" With that she smashed her foot into his face sending him flying back onto the ground.

Ten minutes later the man escorted Junko who had put on her stripper outfit to not have to go completely naked again back to the changing rooms. They didn't exchange any words. The stripper had known that there were sissy husbands but the men that came to her usually were a very different calibre.

When they walked by a lavatory he suddenly pulled her inside: "Now what just happened was for my wife. She thinks I'm a weakling and let me watch her fucking others and doesn't allow me to do her, any more. A few years back I asked her to have a threesome because I wanted to spice up our sexlife and wanted to watch her fuck another guy. I thought that would be a good idea so she wouldn't object me screwing another girl and we could swing with other couples and such things. Well, as you see my plan backfired. When she is with another guy she plays the total slut that acts obedient towards him and begs him to do her good and tells him that I'm a worthless moron that can't satisfy her. She doesn't know it but indeed I fuck around as much as she does. And I didn't chose you because I thought you would be a good plaything for her but because I wanted to fuck you. Unfortunately we don't have much time cause she is expecting me back in a few minutes but I won't let you go without having had your sweet little cunt myself."

They entered a stall and Junko positioned herself onto his lap. His erection slipped into her moist pussy easily. It was just a quick fuck, the businessman came fast and emptied himself into her. The whore didn't feel much during that process. 'In some way his wife is right,' Junko thought: 'Men just use girls to satisfy themselves and then dump them and in truth they are cowards.'

Afterwards he handed her some notes and they parted without a goodbye. When the exhausted stripper finally was home she took a quick shower rinsing away the unpleasant memories of the day and finally hopped into her cozy bed 'Just six more months and my contract ends. Then I'll have enough money to start a new life in a good place, maybe get a decent job and hopefully a proper husband.' The really 27 years old hooker faded away dreaming of a better future not knowing that her bosses had very different plans with her and no intention to let their precious, money making possession wander off without getting everything possible out of her. Until one day in maybe ten or twenty years when she would be used up and a worthless wreck for whom it would be impossible the lead an ordinary life.

Haruka and Tomoko were just standing at the beginning of their own new careers. Not aware that their host, Ryuchi Hasagawa, was planning to use them as some additional money making milk-cows in his stable they did everything to please this man hoping to make some easy cash. The more timid Haruka was moaning heavily, faking lust while in truth her ass hurt like hell while the greying man screwed her nether hole fiercely. She had done analsex before but that had been much gentler. Next to them sat Tomoko, she held her legs apart playing with her nipples, thick, white cum leaked out of her obscene gaping cunt. Before their host came again he pulled out, moved away and shot his load on Tomoko's belly.

Preceding ordering the slim, just used girl to clean her friend he had her clean his dick with her mouth. When Haruka had at length fulfilled all of her tasks he told the girls to 69 each other on the low table. Ryuchi sat back on his couch and sipped on his drink while leering at the two bitches that busily sucked each other's pussies out. 'They enjoy it,' he thought: 'I'm sure they have done that often. They even enjoyed the fucks, that's a good sign, makes it easier to train them well. In a few weeks they'll screw anyone and do anything they're told.'