Easy like Saturday Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ejaculated so hard I thought she had peed herself for a split second. But no, this was not regular juices, this was proper girl-cum.

I crawled up her body, kissed her lips and lay beside her.

She leaned over and kissed me back. Then she really surprised me. She commented on how the bed was too small for both of us and climbed on top and straddled me, impaling herself on my hard but slightly numb dick.

My juices mingled with hers and I slid in easily.

I looked at her stunned.

"In for a penny, in for a pound," was all she said.

She closed her eyes and rocked and grinded herself on my cock. I just lay back and watched her. We lasted like this a long time. She orgasmed again, and this time was very loud about it. I was nowhere near climax, but suddenly we noticed the time. It was almost 2.30pm.

She jumped out of bed, yelled "arrrrrrrggghhhh!" and ran to the shower.

I wanted to chase after her and was thinking: "Finish me off bitch!"

I got dressed, although I have no memory of how I had UNDRESSED, but certainly I had gotten naked at some point.

I called after her into the bathroom "Can I buy you dinner tonight?"

"That would be lovely!" She shouted, "Leave your number in the kitchen by the phone, to get my number flash-call your mobile from mine and save it. See yourself out. I'll call you around six, or call me after then even if I am still wrapping up."

"Okay," I called, and then in a low voice said more to myself than anyone, "Hey, God - I just fucked your daughter!"

"What was that?" she shouted.

"Oh my God I need a drink of water!" I called out.

12