Easy Money Ch. 01

Story Info
Lara's desperate for cash & turns to prostitution.
1.7k words
4.06
129.7k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 02/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What to wear?

That was the question running through Lara's mind as she looked down at the clothes lying on her bed.

What was she doing - was the other question that she was doing her best to ignore. She was doing what she needed to. She had no other choice.

She had rent to pay. Her one bedroom flat was nothing special, but with no work for three months and her overdraft fit to burst, the rent was draining her dry. And then the bills. And food. And... the list went on.

Money was the problem. But was this really the solution?

She'd thought about it for hours on end. At first it had been a fleeting idea, dismissed as quickly as it came. But it came back. And the more she thought about it the more credible it seemed. The less extreme, the less repulsive.

And though she wouldn't admit it to herself the idea even started to turn her on.

Sex.

Sex sells. It was the answer to all her money problems. Only a temporary one of course – it's not like she'd be a full time whore or anything, but for now it would pay the bills. It would have to or she'd be out on her ear, she already owed the landlord a months rent and he was breathing down her neck for the money.

And just a few... times? A few... night's work? And she could pay him some of it. Most of it with a bit of luck.

Would it really be that bad? She liked sex. She'd been with her share of guys. She was no blushing virgin. She could just pretend couldn't she? Just lie back and enjoy the ride so to speak...

It was only sex.

Just the use of her body for a little while. Just for fun. For them... And then she could forget about it. A few customers, decent money, rent paid, end of...

Just until something else came up...

Her mind snapped back to the job in hand. First day in a new job – what to wear? She guessed that the first impression she wanted to make wasn't going to require a suit. In fact it probably wouldn't require much clothing at all.

Short skirt? Check.

Tight low cut top? Check.

High heels? Check.

She pulled the clothes from the pile and laid them out on the bed. Standing there in just her underwear she got a brief premonition of what the night might hold. She gulped, then pulled herself together...

***

Lara left the flat an hour later, and headed nervously through town. Thank god it was quiet.

She'd tied her blonde hair up in a pony tail and really gone for the eye makeup and lipstick. Beneath her long cream coat she had on a black mini-skirt which was riding high up her thighs, and a tight blue velvet top which cut low across her breasts, accentuating her lithe figure.

As she strutted along on her high heels she breathed deeply trying to calm her heartbeat. She'd knocked back some vodka as Dutch courage and could still taste the strong spirit and feel the warmth in the back of her throat.

Lara headed for a pitch in the seediest area of town, tucked under the railway bridge. She'd seen them – prostitutes – down there before, but had never imagined she might end up in their shoes.

The first half hour was fruitless. A few cars passing by – some looked hopeful, but either the drivers got cold feet at the last minute or they were just lost and studying the streets.

It was getting cold and she was close to giving up. It was a stupid idea she thought to herself as she wrapped her coat tightly around her, ready to jack it in and head home. Suddenly she heard a quiet voice from her left.

"Lookin' for business"

God did they really say that? It was such a cliché that it caught her off guard. What did they really think she was doing out here in heels and a mini-skirt, just getting some fresh air?

She forced her mind back in focus and tried to shut out the doubting voices in her head. She turned to her side and caught sight of her prospective punter, he was at least twenty years her senior – forty five perhaps.

"Yeh-" she managed to gasp hoarsely, "Yeah."

What was the etiquette here she wondered? Why hadn't she thought more about what to say?

Because she'd spent all her time thinking about what she'd have to do...

As it happened he saved her. "How much?" he grunted.

This she had thought about.

"30 for a hand-job, 50 for a blow job, 100 for..." she tailed off, wondering whether that'd be the last she'd see of him. Was it too much? Or was she selling herself cheap? Fuck knows. It wasn't like there was a union she could check with...

He considered it for a few moments. Shit she was worth that wasn't she? She was good-looking, she was sexy. God she was a damn sight hotter than all the other hookers she'd ever seen.

He reached for his wallet.

Fuck.

Lara watched fixated as he opened his wallet and fingered the notes. How much was there?

10... 20... 30... he pulled out. She couldn't see whether there was more there or not. A hand-job then. Easy. Easy money.

She bit her lip as he handed over the money, and stepped slowly back into the alley behind her.

This was it then...

Once they were far enough away from the road she turned to him. She couldn't look him in the eyes. He waited expectantly as she stood before him, and when she remained motionless his hands reached to his own belt.

Shit.

Lara swallowed her panic and reached down to his open trousers with her right hand. With her head turned from his face she closed her eyes tightly so she wouldn't have to see as she located and grasped his hard dick.

It's just a hand-job. Just a hand-job. She'd done plenty before.

Yeah – for her boyfriends.

The man breathed out heavily, interrupting her thoughts, and she turned her attention to the job in hand – so to speak. Shifting her grip she began to stroke slowly up his shaft, squeezing the head lightly as she went. They liked that she knew.

The position was awkward. She wished they could lie down somewhere – maybe it would make it easier to pretend it was pleasure not business – but it wasn't likely in the alley.

She knelt down slowly, and felt her customer tense as his dick waved in front of her face. You'd be lucky she thought – should have paid the extra 20 if you wanted... Stop thinking like that.

In her new position she could make full use of her arm, and began to softly pump his dick. She tried not to look at it, but her eyes were irresistibly drawn to it – it was better than his face which was no doubt contorted in lust.

It wasn't huge, but her small hands made it seem larger. She pulled up and down the shaft eliciting small moans from him.

She was really doing it. She was on her knees sexually gratifying a stranger - in an alley.

For money!

Oh god what was she doing? She wanted it to be over. Every second was a second too long. In an effort to make him cum quickly she moved her left hand to his balls and fondled them gently as she wanked his throbbing cock. He moaned again, louder this time.

"Lets see your boobs then." He muttered out in between breaths.

Oh. Right. Was that usual? Should it be extra? Lara had no idea. While her right hand continued its rhythm with increasing speed her left went to her waist and grasped the edge of her top. She tried to pull it upwards but the tight material clung to her.

Bollocks.

She changed tack and moved to the top, pulling it down low beneath her little tits, and taking the pale blue bra with it. The cold air on her nipples made her gasp, and they hardened instantly. The stranger looked down appreciatively.

"Nice" he grunted.

Thanks she thought sarcastically. Bastard.

As she knelt there on the floor with her nubile boobs jutting out and her head hanging in shame, Lara carried on stroking his dick.

Suddenly after what felt like an age she heard him panting louder and knew he was close to cumming.

Fuck! What was she supposed to do now? If she was back in her room she'd have a tissue, or the bed sheets would take it, but here...

As she desperately tried to decide what she should do when he came Lara felt a warm spray across her neck and realised with a shock that it was too late.

Oh god...

His cum flew across her pale neck and over her collar bone.

Ewww.

As her hand reflexively moved downwards, a second spurt splashed over her boobs, dripping down into her bra and leaking across her velvet top.

That'll be ruined she thought angrily.

The last of his cum dribbled out over her fingers and she let go of his cock quickly. Where could she wipe them without it seeming rude?

She let her hand dangle at her side, sticky with his semen.

Reluctantly she stood, and looked him in the eye.

"Thanks" he smirked arrogantly as she wiped her hand on her skirt, and stalked away from her slipping guiltily out of the alleyway.

Lara sat on the floor and let out a deep breath.

Fuck...

She wiped her hand one last time and then surveyed her sticky tits. Next time she'd need tissues. This time she bit the bullet and just pulled her top back up over her chest – it was probably ruined anyway. The trails of cum pressed against her skin were cool, unpleasant reminders of what she'd just done.

What he'd just done to her.

But the money tucked in her pocket... that made it all worthwhile...

Didn't it?

-----------------------------

Part two to follow soon depending on the response. Let me know your ideas about Lara's next lucky clients and what they get her to do - email or post here...