Easy Money Ch. 02

Story Info
Lara's second customer isn't so easy.
990 words
4.05
116.6k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 02/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part two in the series - thanks for all the feedback and advice, keep it coming if you want to see further parts...

----------------------------------------------

"Ungh.... Ugh... Ugh..."

Lara's blonde hair swung around her head as she was fucked brutally from behind.

She'd returned home briefly to change her cum-stained velvet top and rub a towel across her sticky tits. As she'd looked into her bathroom mirror a different face seemed to look back at her.

Was it really her?

She'd taken a deep breath and gazed defiantly into her own eyes – challenging herself to say anything...

"Rent" she'd said through gritted teeth.

"Bills" she'd whispered.

"Money..." she'd sighed as she fingered the notes she'd been clutching since leaving the alley.

Dirty money.

Dirty whore.

She'd turned away from the mirror and thrown the money down on her bed. £30. She still needed £310 for last month's rent, and another £340 to pay the landlord this month's...

After another vodka to calm her shaking legs, Lara slipped on a slinky turquoise boob tube that clung round her petite chest. She'd left the bra on the floor and her nipples showed through the thin fabric.

Pulling the coat tightly around her she'd headed out again, back to the previous spot, and waited for her next customer.

"Ah... Oh..." she grunted out as he pumped his cock deep inside her.

She hadn't had to wait for long... A burly man with tattooed arms had pulled up in his car and motioned to her to get in. She'd complied and had run down her prices again.

"£100 a fuck!" the man had actually laughed at her. "You might be fitter than most of the whores in this town, but you're going to price yourself out of the market sweetheart."

Patronising bastard.

"£75" she'd conceded reluctantly.

"£60" he'd replied, "and only coz you've got a pretty face."

Fuck you, she thought. Sixty fucking quid!

"Ok" she heard herself mumble.

Bollocks.

It would just be like sex with her ex, she tried to kid herself. She didn't particularly like him either... She'd just laid back and thought of England...

And at least she'd be getting paid for this...

Yeah – Sixty fucking quid.

They'd driven to a car park near by – a deserted warehouse, and he'd parked in the furthest corner from the road.

He'd told her to get out and walked round to the front of the car. She'd followed him.

"You've got to wear a condom" she'd said trying to maintain some control of the situation.

"Oh come on," he'd laughed, "you've got to be kidding."

Fuck.

Reluctantly she'd done as he'd said and sat back on the bonnet of his car. His large hands groped at her tits, mauling them roughly. He'd slid one hand between her legs and spread her thighs apart, at the same time tugging the turquoise top down to her waist.

Lara sat there topless in the cool breeze, and a blush spread across her chest. He'd pulled off her panties and forced her legs wide as he stepped between them.

And then he'd pushed into her.

Oh god...

And now here she was, hair hanging across her face, staring through the windscreen of his car as he fucked her roughly from behind. Her boobs were squashed into the cool metal of the bonnet and she was being forced to stand on tiptoe with each deep thrust of his dick inside her.

"Ungh... ugh... ugh" she gasped out.

Oh fuck. This wasn't like her ex. She'd never been treated this way – a piece of meat being used without a thought.

"Ah... uh..." she panted as his hand pushed on her back, pinning her to the bonnet.

"Oh yeah," he growled out. "That's it baby... just like that..."

"Uh.. uh..." she grunted – only egging him on and making him pump forward harder. His hand moved from her back and reached round to her tits, grasping and pinching on the left nipple which was hard from its constant rubbing on the metal.

Lara felt so cheap. She was sure that loads of people must be watching the scene unfolding, and even though she knew the car park was deserted her imagination had conjured up a crowd of jeering onlookers.

Sixty fucking quid.

"Oh... ow!" she cried out loudly as his big dick pushed up into her. "Ow... stop... ow..." it felt like he was impaling her, splitting her open.

"That's right baby," he'd smirked, "oh yeah..." her cries had turned him on even more, and now he slid out of her almost all the way before pressing back deep inside her.

She was almost splayed out on the bonnet now, legs spread wide as he slid into her twice more. As his cock twitched deep within her she could feel a stream of cum spray in her cunt and a tear ran down her pretty face.

Oh god...

Lara leant her head on the bonnet, her wet cheek pressed against the paintwork. Her whole body ached. Her thighs were sore. Her nipples felt like they'd been rubbed raw.

And her cunt...

He pulled out of her with little grace, and zipped up his trousers. Lara could only lie there. She couldn't even look at him.

"Best fuck I've had in a long while," he'd said from behind her back.

And she'd collapsed off the bonnet, sliding down to the ground sobbing in a pathetic heap.

She heard him laughing to himself as he got back in the car, then the engine as he pulled quickly out of the car park.

...

...

Lara lay alone in the deserted car park, her pert young naked tits heaving as she sobbed, her skirt still hiked up to her waist.

As the tears rolled down her face she could feel the bastard's warm cum leaking out of her and trailing across the top of her thighs...

* * *