Eat Me Now!

Story Info
She said she needed to be eaten!
2k words
4.35
38.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had known her for almost 20 years. There were reasons I had not approached her years ago, but now we were close friends. She had ditched her abusive jerk of a husband, played for a year, and settled on her high school sweetheart from 20 years before. The problem for them was he lived half way across the country on the east coast, while she (and we) lived in the middle of the country. They aren't rich or even well-off, so visits are few and far between.

We worked close to one another, she and I; we had lunches, and with those lunches came more private discussions. She needed to talk due to the distance and infrequency of the connection with her husband. I needed to talk due to the distance of my wife's feelings and the infrequency of any intimate interaction, whether it involved sex or not.

She's Missy. Her husband is John. She's in her 40's, 5'2", about 130 pounds, and the most perfect skin I've ever seen. She's sassy, and at times downright salty, and I love that part of her.

I'm Rick. My wife is Trish. I'm in my 60's, 5'11", about 210 on a good day. I keep myself in pretty good shape, but as with many guys my age, I have some issues related to my sexual capabilities. Penetrative sex is difficult today, even with all the miracle drugs. Getting it up is one thing; keeping it up is another altogether. I've always loved oral, and while my wife sometimes allows me to give this pleasure to her, she absolutely never will reciprocate.

So on that Tuesday when Missy and I sat down to lunch, and she leaned across the table toward me stating intensely, "I just need to be eaten out", I was blown away!

When I responded with, "That can be arranged", she backed off a bit and explained that she couldn't do that outside her marriage. I explained I wasn't attempting to destroy anything that either one of us had, especially our respective marriages. I then asked if her husband had ever eaten her during one of their infrequent visits together. She told me simply, "No". She said she didn't feel like he had wanted to. She also told me her first husband would spit after eating her out, as if she tasted bad. "He's an idiot", I said. She went on to say that the last time he did that was the last time they did anything sexual.

I mentioned that one of my previous lovers told me I should write a book teaching men how to eat out a woman. We talked for a few minutes and concluded the discussion with me letting her know I was available whenever she decided she needed to be eaten out.

The next week, we met on Thursday for lunch. She immediately jumped in with, "Oh my God, Rick! Last night was terrible! I was incredibly horny and almost called you to take you up on your offer!" Not wanting to push her really hard, I stated, "Any time. You know the offer is open any time." For better or worse, I will force no one. It has to be agreed to by both sides. Even though I am that way, inside I was screaming, "Let me eat you!"

I didn't have to wait long.

Late Saturday afternoon my phone buzzed notifying me of an incoming text. I glanced at it quickly, since I was grocery shopping with my wife. Missy texted, "Can you talk?" "Not now", I replied. Early evening came, and my wife and I arrived home. We put away the few things we had bought, and I wandered out into the back yard. I called Missy.

"What's up?" I asked.

"My libido" she responded. "Is your offer still good?"

"Of course. The only real questions are when and where?" I said.

"Now and here at my place. All three teenagers are out on dates or at school events and won't be home until late." She answered.

"I'll be over shortly" I said.

I went inside and told the wife I was going for a drink. She almost ignored me with her response as she watched a show on television. "Okay" was all she said. I didn't even bother to kiss her goodbye, and she didn't ask for it.

I managed to drive sanely and within the speed limit as I made my way to Missy's house. I parked a couple blocks away at a bar, walked to her house, and quietly knocked on the door. It was late fall and already dark and cool. No neighbors were about, not that any of them knew me, but why ask for trouble? Missy answered the door, grabbed my arm, and pulled me in. On her tiptoes, she tipped her head back and closed her eyes, inviting our first kiss. I responded with a deep passionate kiss that had our tongues battling from the first moment our lips touched. She almost screamed the words, "Oh my God, why haven't I let you do that before?" I have been told I have quality kissing abilities.

She stepped back dropped her robe and then stood there with just a pair of cute lace panties on. Those breasts, those tits that I have lusted after for so long were suddenly there in front of me, exposed in all their beauty. "God, Missy, those are beautiful!"

"Well, thank you, but that's not what you're here for, is it?" getting right down to business.

I allowed my eyes to wander down to the almost transparent panties and saw the outline of her shaved pussy and the strip of hair just above it. It was difficult not to notice the wet spot in her "V" where her legs met. "This is what you're here for, isn't it, Rick?" she said, breathing just a little faster and pointing a single finger at her pussy.

Regaining just a little control over the situation, I moved in quickly and took her right tit in my mouth. I sucked it, nibbled it, and pulled it with my teeth while she held her hands on the back of my head and moaned deeply. "Ahhhggg!" she expressed.

I lifted her and carried her to her bedroom, laying her gently on her bed. She started to remove her panties. "No!" I directed emphatically. "Those come off when I say so. And remember that will be your last chance to say no." She looked at me questioningly for a moment. "You and I both need to know that this is what you want right up to the last minute. Neither one of us needs guilt or regrets later. Is that understood?"

She nodded yes.

I reached down for her right foot. I gently kissed the arch, and then I extended my tongue and licked inside her foot and up her ankle. She started rubbing her titties. "Okay, but do not pinch or twist them" I told her.

I took her left foot and repeated the process I had used on the right foot. She was making mewling sounds. I moved up her calf, licking and kissing and gently massaging as I went. More mewling. More moans with an occasional "Oh, God!" tossed in. I looked up from between her knees to see her head rocked back and her eyes closed. She was still rubbing her breasts.

"Rick", she said with a sigh, "eat me now".

"Not yet, Missy" I said. "I intend to enjoy this for a while since you may decide this is a one-off. I want to remember this, and I want you to remember this moment in your life."

She sighed.

I held one leg up slightly and gently kissed the back of one knee and then did the same with the other, leaving little laps of my tongue along the way. She moaned, "Riiiick!"

I began rubbing the tips of my fingers and my fingernails along the outside of her upper legs and thighs, while continuing to kiss inside each leg above her knees. He hips were humping the air now; her breathing quick and short.

I moved up inside her legs as she helped by propping them up and open, knees bent, feet on my back. As I moved she started demanding, "Eat me! Damn it, Rick, eat me!"

"Not yet, baby." I said quietly as she continued to hump the air. She moved her hands down to her clit.

"Don't!" I said. She moved her hand back to her titties quickly.

"Rick, you have to...you have to...eat...me..."

I moved closer to her pussy with my lips and tongue, holding on to her hips. I placed my thumb on her panties and pressed gently on her clit.

"Ohhhhhhh, unngggh, ahhhggghhh!" she moaned.

I stopped. She shuddered as I did so.

"Why did you stop? Keep going!"

"This is your last chance to say no. Stop me now or..." I didn't need to finish the sentence. It took her only a moment. "Eat me, Rick, eat me now."

With a swift motion I ripped the flimsy panties off her body. The quick act of violence caused her to jump and her eyes to shoot wide open. "Oh my God! Now! Now, Rick! Yes! Now! Pleeease!"

I went down on her, licking both sides of her pussy. I tongued her hole and slid my tongue up her slit not quite getting to her clit. "Oh my god!" she exclaimed. I went down further this time, licking from her puckered back door all the way to her clit slowly, stopping only to tongue her love canal. She moaned and rolled from side to side, pushing her hips into my face.

"Now play with your titties, Missy. Do it! Now!"

She was moaning and whimpering and mewling. I heard the sharp intake of breath as I sucked her clit and then nibbled on it. She moaned louder. I gently bit down on her clit, backed off, and laid my entire tongue flat against her clit, leaving it there for a moment as she continued pinching her nipples and rolling them between finger and thumb. She was humping my face.

Suddenly, she stopped playing with her nipples and grabbed my head, shoving my face into her pussy. She groaned out loud. I went to work then, quickly licking and kissing every part of her pussy. I again nibbled on her clit. She made more incomprehensible noises. I bit her clit a little harder this time. She squealed.

She had told me she didn't like anal, but I had licked her, and she hadn't objected, so I now pressed my thumb, wet from her juices, on her back door. It quickly popped in, and she let out another squeal.

She was rising to her climax. Leaving my thumb in place and working it back and forth, I moved to her clit and licked and flicked it. Then I bore down. Inserting two finger into her love canal, I took her clit into my mouth and started sucking. She was squealing and squirming all over now. I sucked harder and faster.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahhhh! Oh, fuuuuck! Arrrgh! Oh, shit! Unnngggghhhh! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh, fuck, I'm cummmming!" She climaxed in my face, squirting my face, neck, and shoulders with her cum and soaking the sheets.

"I don't know what your first husband's problem was, but you are simply delicious", I told her as I licked her inner thighs, her ass, and her pussy, cleaning them of her cum. "He's a fool!"

I pulled my thumb out of her ass and my fingers out of her hole; her body shuddered one last time as she whimpered.

I kissed her, once then once again, with her own juices on my lips as I watched her lying there peacefully. She was absolutely beautiful. Regretfully, I went into the bathroom and washed up to remove the smell of her sex from me. I still had a wife to go home to.

I paused at her bedroom doorway. "Good night, Missy. I'll let myself out." She merely smiled and nodded as I turned the lights off and left.