Eating

Story Info
Being used for a lovely dark BBW's pleasure.
994 words
3.46
70.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
labrysuk
labrysuk
30 Followers

This is my second story here (third submission though) and this one is different again. No fiction and no artistic licence at all. It's a short one, but 100% true.

For this story the woman has no name, so I won't make one up.

She had a screen name (we met online) but I never did know her real name.

It was complete anonymous sex, and it was all for her.

So here's to that wonderful sexy woman, whoever and wherever you are.

One of the biggest things for me is that I'm very oral. I love to worship a woman's body. When I say worship I really do mean that. Not only the normal sexual parts like breasts and pussy, but all of it. Feet, armpits, bum, all over. There's not a single part of the female body that I don't love.

I could worship a woman's body for hours - just the body - before I even get to the pussy. The hours of worship start again then...

So this happened some years ago, I was lucky enough to meet someone who just wanted eating. Nothing else. After some fairly serious flirtation online I gave her my phone number so she could call me up to go and worship her whenever she felt the need.

I guess I should describe her before I go any further.

I'm not sure if she was mixed race or Afro Caribbean, it wasn't a discussion we had. What she certainly was though, was a BBW.

Now I have no 'type' when it comes to women. I can see the beauty in all races, shapes, sizes and ages. To my mind if you're female then you're my better and it's my purpose in life to serve you in the best way that I can.

I told my nameless friend that much and more. I told her that I have no problem with a woman not being shaved on any part of her body -- after all, men don't have to shave so why should women have to? (Although shaved is good too).

I told her I didn't see why women should have to wear sexy lingerie unless of course they want to, and I told her I saw no reason why women should have to make an effort to dress up for a guy either (again, unless they want to).

All of these things are nice, but a guy shouldn't expect it. Rather it should be him that makes the effort.

Anyway, I got the call that I'd been longing for one evening.

I quickly showered and made myself presentable, jumped in the car and drove to the address she's just given me.

I have to confess that as I rang the doorbell my heart was pounding. I still wasn't sure if I was being set up or not. What would I say if a complete stranger answered the door? "Erm, I'm here to eat pussy. Is there a nameless woman inside who's expecting me?" Not really a conversation I wanted to be having.

Thankfully the person I was expecting opened the door. She said nothing for a few moments, just looked me up and down, appraising me. I felt like a piece of meat.

She told me that I'd do and asked me in. I didn't really say much to her. I was definitely off balance and had had the upper hand. Exactly as it should be.

I was told to strip while she stayed fully dressed. When I'd done so she told me she'd removed her underwear, but I wasn't allowed to see any of her body. I was told to kneel and go up under her skirt and eat her.

She was right, I barely saw anything. I ate by sense of touch and taste and I loved it. I have no idea of how long I was there, but quite honestly my tongue was so worn out afterwards I could barely speak.

She was satisfied, I was hard and frustrated, and I was told to get dressed and leave. I did, without a single complaint. It's my place in life to serve the superior sex.

So what did I get out of that?

I was naked, but I'm not an exhibitionist, if anything it was slightly humiliating to be naked when she was fully dressed (yes, humiliation is good, but that's another subject altogether...)

I love to see the female body, but she was fully clothed and I saw nearly nothing.

I certainly didn't get to cum. So I ask again, what did I get out of it?

The feeling of being used, that's what. And I love that.

It's partly because it appeals to the sub part of me.

Mainly though, it's because it appeals to the female superiority side of me. After all women have been treated like that for centuries, surely it's about time guys took their turn?!

Why did this only happen once then?

My own stupidity. I lost my phone shortly after that, and she'd never given me her number. I couldn't remember her screen name to find her either.

Maybe I would have got another call, maybe not.

I satisfied her that one time though, so I felt good about that anyway.

I wish I'd not lost my phone, and I'd love to find someone to treat me like that again, but that's the downside of knowing your place, I didn't ask anything of her -- not even her number -- because I believe the woman should always hold all the cards.

It's a shame though, while we were chatting she told me about a fuck buddy of hers that she saw quite regularly. She was going to have him over, and then call me up once he'd gone. It's something I've done before and loved doing and I think she would have enjoyed it too. Still, that particular tale is for another story and another time.

labrysuk
labrysuk
30 Followers