Eating a Mormon Girls Pussy

Story Info
The first time I ate a girls pussy at BYU
1k words
4
79.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This is an absolutely real story that happened to me at BYU last year. As you probably know, BYU is a super conservative college. You can get kicked out of school for pre-marital sex. I'd estimate about 80% of the population doesn't have sex before marriage, there is small minority of co-eds who like to fuck like crazy and then go to church on Sunday and pretend that they are still virgins waiting for marriage. I know my writing and grammar isn't up to par, but I just wanted to share this story for anyone who is into this**


About two years ago I moved to the Village when it first opened. On one of the opening nights I went to the courtyard when they were having one of those big social things. I hate most of the people there. Everyone is a tank top bro and there are just douchebags all over the place.

I didn't know what to do by myself, but I saw this brunette girl, sitting by herself. She was petite, brunette, large breast about a c cup that stood out from her thin body. Pretty much like a supermodel body, skinny with a perfect hips, ass and breasts. I walked up to her and said "Hi, can I meet you?' we started talking and flirting. I asked her if she had ever been to the awful waffle (the waffle place inside the village) and she hadn't.

We went inside, got food and found a place to eat. While we were talking she starting flirting more, stroking my tie and then stroking the inside of my leg a little bit. I was pretty surprised; I'm not used to such a fucking hot girl flirting so openly with me like that. I wasn't trying to get laid just then, i figured she's hot i might try to take this somewhere instead of just hooking up with her.

I was working at a restaurant then, so the next night I met up with her and brought her some food from work. We decided to watch a movie together, about 10 minutes into the movie we were fondling each other and then to my surprise she took my hand and stuck it down her pants right onto her clit. She had me rub there for about 10 more minutes until we couldn't take it anymore

We went into my bed room and started making out. She was perfect. At one point she was straddled on top of me with just these black lace panties on, rubbing my cock on her panty clad pussy. It was the #1 hottest thing I'd ever seen in my life. She said she 'wanted to make me come but that she didn't want to give head yet'. She kept stroking me and stroking me, I told her it was a little dry though and she gave in and started sucking my cock as hard as she can, then did that thing where she looked up with my cock in her mouth and looked me right in the eye. Just super-hot and slutty.

She started talking dirty to me and told me she wanted me to fuck her (we didn't, she was just saying that to get off) she bent over and had me dry fuck her from behind, rubbing my cock on her pussy, she had the nicest ass I'd ever seen. Then I threw her over and started teasing her, kissing her inner thighs and waist and started pulling her panties down. Again like the last girl she told me she had never had anyone eat her out, which was shocking since I knew she wasn't a virgin.

I started licking her pussy with her panties still on and looked up seeing her clutching the sheets. Then I pulled her fucking hot lace panties down, just far enough so i could start tonguing her clit.

She started humping my face as hard as possible, moaning louder. She screamed "I'm coming" and pulled me up, kissing me and shoving her tongue in my throat, stroking my cock then pulled me on top of her and stroked me until I shot my load all over her tits. She used her finger to rub my cum on her tits, then wiped it with her finger and sucked it off.

The next day I met up with her and the Wilkinson Center at BYU and she told me her breasts were sore from the night before, we got food and went to the elevator. I hit the button for the top floor, put our food on the ground and threw her against the wall, kissing her, putting one hand up her shirt to grab her tit and the other down her pants to stroke her clit.

Once we got to the top we found a place we could be a lone kept making out and i fingered her right there in the Wilkinson center.

After that we hooked up a couple more times. One day while the rest of her roommates were at a BYU football game, I ate her pussy on her super molly Mormon roommate's bed and came all over the sheets.

As it happens though, she eventually stopped talking to me because I wanted a relationship and she just wanted to fool around and move on.

A year later I saw her at a thing downtown Provo by Sammy's holding hands with her boyfriend. He went inside to get something and I came up and started talking to her, we talked for a little bit, then before her boyfriend came back I leaned in and said "that night when you first came over and straddled me in those lace black panties was the hottest thing in my life, and I still jack off to you, thinking about eating your pussy. No girls pussy ever tasted as good as yours." while I said this to her I put my hand on her pussy over hear jeans and rubbed up and down. I saw her eyes roll back and she opened her mouth i could tell what I said to her turned her on.

Then I walked away and winked at her boyfriend as i got into my car.