Eating Christine

Story Info
Peeping at his granddaughter results in fun for them both.
5.3k words
4.43
256.5k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,139 Followers

Paul Barker was of two minds about his daughter moving back into the family home after finally giving up on her no-good bum of a husband. He and his wife, Jessie, had expressed strong doubts at the time, but the headstrong 18 year old had eloped and run off to Reno and, when they returned, it was too late for their cooler heads to prevail. She was married, and had already been pregnant. The baby girl, whom the proud parents named Christine, was born six months after the elopement.

No honest person could say Janice, Paul and Jessie's daughter, didn't really try to make the union work, but her husband was impossible. He was handsome; not even her father would deny that, but lazy and totally good for nothing. He never held a job for more than a few weeks, and the most strenuous thing he did during the entire time they were married was to repeatedly lift cans of beer, all paid for by his wife, to his mouth. His beer drinking was often accompanied by sitting in his easy chair and watching pornographic videos on the television, which also cost Janice a big part of her earnings.

Fortunately for all concerned, they only had that one child. One spring day, after almost 18 years of abuse of all kinds, the bum cleaned out what little amount of money his wife had been able to squirrel away in the bank and ran off with a chippie he met in a bar. So broke she couldn't pay the next month's rent even on the cheap apartment they lived in, Janice gave up and moved herself and her daughter back into the big house where she had grown up and which still held many happy memories.

Paul, a widower by then, was happy to have his daughter finally come to her senses, of course, but he had some misgivings about his granddaughter. She was a beautiful 17 year old girl, and seemed to take after her father more than her mother, both in appearance and behavior. She had the same dark hair and eyes, and her face had the same fine features and fair complexion. Both father and daughter were tall and robust but, in the case of Christine, her body was voluptuous, rather than muscular. What Paul did not like was her attitude, which was very much like her father's, had always been, that the world owed her a living. However, being his granddaughter, the girl was accepted by him and made to feel at home. He was even willing to splurge on her eighteenth birthday party a few months after she and her mother arrived.

There was something else about Christine that both distressed and pleased him. After her graduation from high school, she was accepted into a nearby state university and spent most of the warm summer days hanging out with friends or loafing around the house. While doing the latter, her attire was the briefest imaginable – tight cut-off t-shirts with no bra under them and Daisy Dukes, also with no undergarments. After her morning shower she always walked, slowly and totally nude, from the upstairs bathroom to her own room and smiled at her grandfather if his bedroom door was open and he was inside, even pausing to greet him and put her voluptuous body on display.

Paul was a normal man and, at almost sixty years old, retained much of his virility. The sight of the sexy naked or almost naked young woman had the effect one might expect. Besides arousing feelings of lust, they also aroused feelings of guilt. She was his granddaughter, for Pete's sake, and he was such a dirty old man to be looking with lust at her the way he couldn't help doing. At the same time, there had been little contact between Christine and himself when she was growing up, so he had never developed grandfatherly feelings toward her. To his libido, she was just a young hotsy who looked and acted as if she might be sexually available to him.

One morning, shortly after Janice had left for work, the relationship between Paul and his granddaughter took another turn. Having no reason to get up early, he usually slept in and, on that day, he was awakened by what seemed to be sounds of pain coming from Christine's room. Concerned about her, but not wanting to seem nosy, he tiptoed down the hall, peeked through her door, which was ajar, and beheld a remarkable sight. His granddaughter's succulent and completely naked body was lying atop her bed and, in her right hand, she held a dildo, which she was slowly plunging in and out of her pussy. Those moans had been of pleasure, not pain.

They were a pleasure to Paul too, and he watched his lovely granddaughter as she masturbated just a few feet in front of him. He knew he shouldn't be there, but he was too fascinated by the sight of her hairless pussy being pleasured by the big artificial cock and the sounds of joy it was eliciting from her to be able to leave. He watched her body thrashing about on the bed while her head rolled from side to side on her pillow as the sexy teenager's pussy fucked up to meet the toy in her hand. Paul could tell she was receiving far more carnal pleasure from that piece of plastic than her grandmother had allowed herself to get from him in all the years of their marriage.

He was receiving other pleasures too, not just visual. Christine's loud sounds of joy were a treat to his ears, and the aroma of her pussy was one of the most erotic experiences of his life. As he breathed in the delectable aphrodisiac, he was becoming highly aroused, and his cock seemed to be trying to tear a hole through his pajamas.

"I shouldn't be violating my granddaughter's privacy like this," he told himself, but his eyes remained fixed on the incredibly erotic sight before him.

It was obvious from the young woman's movements and noises she was on the verge of a tremendous orgasm and, even as Paul watched, she cried out in joy and started ramming her pussy even harder against the dildo. Her body swung from side to side, and she continued plunging the toy into her pussy, until she howled again, even more loudly than before. Her watching grandfather could see that all her muscles clenched and she bounced extra hard on her mattress, before totally relaxing with her arms sprawled at her sides and her legs spread with the dildo imbedded all the way to the handle in her pussy. The show was obviously over, and Paul was no longer mesmerized but, when he started to quietly walk back down the hall, he was stopped short by Christine's voice.

"I see you there, Grandpa. Don't try to walk away."

Paul turned and faced his granddaughter. Her eyes were open and her upper body was no longer flat on the bed, but was propped up on her elbows. Except for that, nothing was different. Christine's legs were still spread; the handle of the toy was still protruding from her pussy, and the delectable fragrance of her fresh juices was still wafting toward him.

"Why don't you come in here and join me, Grandpa. If you don't, I'll tell Mom you were spying on me."

He didn't want any problems with his daughter or, possibly, with the law, so Paul entered Christine's room. She made no effort to cover up or conceal her body at all, just lay there smiling up at him.

"Do you like my body?" she asked. "Do you think I'm sexy?"

Having been caught watching the young woman masturbate, Paul saw no point in being less than honest. "You're a very beautiful young woman, Christine. And, yes, I think you're quite sexy."

"Then, how come you've been ignoring me, even when there's nobody in the house but you and me?"

Paul had no answer for that question that didn't sound hypocritical and stupid. Christine continued. "Do you think I'm sexy enough for you to eat my pussy?"

He had no easy answer for that either. Before his marriage, Paul had always loved eating a nice, clean pussy, and had brought all his girlfriends and some women he hardly knew to powerful orgasms with his mouth. However, Jessie always believed oral sex of any kind was gross and somehow immoral. Once in a great while, she allowed him to lick her pussy for a minute or so, until she became tired of it and told him to stop, and she never reciprocated at all. He loved her and put up with her lack of desires, but he always wished she could have been just a little more in tune with his sexual wants and needs.

Her granddaughter was certainly in tune with them. He still had a few qualms about sex with her, but they were rapidly fading as he looked down at her sumptuous body and knew it was his for the taking. He still hesitated, and Christine thought she knew a good way to persuade Grandpa to do what she wanted. Carefully, she pulled the dildo from her pussy and held it out to him.

"Here, this is what I smell like down there. How do you like it?"

From a few feet away, the aroma of her pussy had been delectable and, from a few inches away, it was irresistible. He took the toy from his granddaughter's hand and licked off some of her nectar. It was even more delicious to taste than it had been to smell, and his tongue eagerly cleaned everything off the dildo.

She smiled at his enthusiasm. "I'm told it's even better fresh from the source. C'mon, Grandpa, you know you want to eat me out."

She was absolutely right; he had probably never wanted anything more in his life. The sight and the aroma and the flavor, combined with the memory of the way the young hotsy had thrashed about on the bed overcame any sense of propriety that may have been holding him back. His wife had always insisted he wear pajamas to bed, even during their infrequent couplings, while he would have much preferred skin on skin with her. He was sure Christine would place no such silly restrictions on him, so he stripped out of his pajama top. After thinking about it for a few seconds, he also dropped his pants, letting his cock swing free, and stepped up to the bed where the voluptuous young woman was waiting for him.

Christine grinned at her grandfather's nude physique. He was flabby and pale from sitting around the house all the time, but she believed his cock would give her an orgasm after the one she got from his eating her pussy, and that was all that concerned her. She moved to the center of the bed with a pillow under her head and held her big breasts up so he could more easily start by licking her nipples. She knew that was the best way to build her up to a high level of carnal excitement before applying his lips and tongue to her pussy, which was the way she liked her sexual activities to progress.

Paul saw the offer being made, knelt beside his granddaughter and leaned over her body to start licking her nearest breast. The cute pink nubbin was so hard his tongue could feel the individual ridges and the pebbly texture of her areola. This was a bit surprising, because he had seen her reach a tremendous orgasm from using her dildo, and would not have expected Christine to be in such a high state of arousal. He certainly had no complaint, however, and licked her there for several strokes until he transferred his attentions to her other, equally erect nipple.

This one received the same treatment, and he switched back and forth between the adorable nubbins while his granddaughter's body writhed in bliss on the bed under him. When the time was right, he drew one of the luscious orbs into his mouth and started sucking, while his tongue still caressed the areola and nipple, Christine's erotic movements on the bed became more pronounced, and she was thrusting each breast up into his mouth in turn.

"Ooooo, Grandpa, I love that. I love what you're doing. You really know how to give a girl a good time."

Paul smiled on hearing that, but kept sucking and licking. He knew it was true, because it had been said by many women before he married but never by his wife. His granddaughter's body was even more active under his face, and he thought he detected the delightful aroma of fresh pussy juices, in addition to the leftover ones. When he looked toward her pussy, which was just as active as the rest of her body, he saw the fresh juices trickling down her belly and off onto the mattress to be wasted. He knew it was time to kiss and lick and nuzzle his way down her belly to the source of the fragrance.

Christine knew it too and, when she saw and felt his mouth start to work its way lower, she encouraged him. "Yeah, Grandpa. My pussy really needs you," she urged.

That was his goal, but on the way, Paul stopped at her navel and thrust in his tongue. She giggled, a very pleasant sound, and pushed on his shoulders to keep him on the proper path. The stop had been no more than a brief diversion and, when he reached her Mount of Venus, the aroma of her dripping pussy drew his mouth like a magnet. He could have swung his leg over into a 69 position, but he preferred to concentrate on just one pleasure at a time and, right at that moment, his granddaughter's pussy was that one.

He got off the bed but got back on immediately, and walked on his knees to a point between her legs, which were spread wide for him. She saw him coming to her and raised them so he could duck under and let her legs rest on his shoulders. He leaned forward further, wrapped his arms around Christine's thighs, and breathed deeply of the incredible aroma that had been calling him since he had stopped at the open door to her room.

Besides the enchanting scent, her pussy was truly a thing of beauty. Earlier, he had seen she was hairless but, from a few inches away, he was gazing on one of the most beautiful sights he had ever seen. Her skin was creamy white and flawless, and her inner lips were dusky pink and so swollen they were blossoming through her slit. When Paul gently pulled the edges apart and beheld the shiny pink lining and breathed deeply of the fragrant cloud that arose, any misgivings he might have had about what he and what his lovely young granddaughter were doing disappeared without even the smallest trace.

Some of Christine's juices had spattered onto her thighs, and he started licking them from her. The aroma and the flavor and the sight of his granddaughter's pussy and the expressions of pleasure he had been hearing were among the most delightful experiences of his life, but the texture of the skin of her soft and smooth inner thighs had them all beaten. After devouring and relishing everything that had dripped onto her there, he started licking her crotch, when she asked something else of him that made his morning more outstanding than it had already been.

"Grandpa, can you stick your finger in my ass?"

Paul smiled to himself at this suggestion, for he knew the added stimulation would make his and Christine's time together even more lively and pleasurable. As she made the request, she reached under her body and spread her perfect ass cheeks, so he briefly removed his mouth from her crotch in order to wet a middle finger. Like the rest of his granddaughter's body, her pink rosebud was absolutely adorable, so he pressed the tip of the finger against her there. Slowly twisting the digit, he made first penetration, followed by easing it all the way in up to his knuckles.

"Oooooo, yeah," she murmured. "That feels really fab. Now, start fucking my ass with it. And keep eating my pussy."

Those were two things Paul very much wanted to do. His wife had barely even let him touch her buttocks while she was clothed, let alone do something like what he was doing to the much more beautiful young woman under his face. More juices had trickled from the charming place that was producing them, so he licked those up and his tongue started to slowly caress one of Christine's bare outer lips. The sensation was incredible; the lip felt like a satin pillow that has been warmed by the sun, but alive and vibrant. The texture was so smooth and soft, he almost wanted to continue licking her there all day.

But, there were other parts of his granddaughter's pussy that would feel just as good to his avid tongue and would bring her to a more powerful orgasm, so Paul continued licking that lip only until he reached her mons. He kissed the soft mound and brought his mouth back down to where more nectar was flowing from her precious pink hole. After devouring every delicious drop, he started licking her other outer lip, treating this one as he had the first. By the time he reached her mons again, Christine's entire succulent body was writhing blissfully on the bed. When he looked up at her face, Paul was gratified to see her head, with her eyes closed and her mouth open in a grimace of joy, was tossing back and forth on her pillow, as she moaned in bliss.

As much fun as he was having, Christine was having even more. She had been thinking of her grandfather as mostly an old fuddy-duddy, but possibly able to give her some carnal fun to supplement her many boyfriends and her trusty dildo and vibrator, and had loved flaunting her sexy body at him. However, she was finding out he was a master at giving pleasure to a girl. His mouth was driving her to what she knew would be a tremendous orgasm, and his finger going in and out of her ass felt better than some of the many cocks that been there. He was well-hung too, better than most of her sex partners, even if he would only be able to fuck her a single time that day.

"Keep doing that, Grandpa," she told him. "I love that!"

He looked up at her with his face smeared with her juices and grinned. There were other things she much preferred he do with his mouth, though, and was elated when his face ducked out of sight again. She felt his tongue sluicing up all he fresh juices her pussy had produced and, seconds later, felt that same magical organ starting to lick her between an inner and outer lip. Waves of pleasure crashed through her body, and Christine gave herself over completely to the joy of what was happening to her ass and pussy. Her moans of delight started ending in whimpers, and her pussy started fucking up into the face of the man who was slowly taking her to Paradise.

To Paul, it seemed as if he were already there. After getting over his reluctance, he was reveling in everything about eating his beautiful granddaughter's pussy, especially the way she was responding to him. By the time he reached the end of the inner lip, her whole body was thrashing about, and it almost seemed as though they were in risk of bouncing off the bed and landing on the floor. He was having too much fun to care about that remote danger, though.

Once again, he raised his face, this time to gaze on the state of her clit. He was elated to see it was so swollen it had actually pushed its way out from under its protective hood, and resembled a lustrous pearl. With the utmost delicacy, he touched the engorged morsel with the tip of his tongue and he was rewarded by an extra loud sob of bliss and more strenuous movements of Christine's body. When his mouth returned to its original starting point, there was even more of his granddaughter's fresh nectar there, and he feasted on it, while his finger continued thrusting in and out of her ass.

She interrupted her sobs of joy to beseech him, "Grandpa, suck my clit. I need to cum."

"All in good time," he said to himself, and started licking between the other pair of inner and outer labia.

He treated this pair the same as he had the first, licking slowly upward and, when he reached the point where they were close together, canting his head to thrust his tongue between the lips. Paul continued slowly upward from there, relishing the textures of Christine's pussy even more than he had been doing. The wetness of the slick outer lip contrasted with the puffiness of the swollen inner one, and the way her body was pitching and tossing under him made the whole session the best pussy eating he had ever done. When he reached the end of her inner lip this time, he observed how Christine's thighs had turned slightly outward, presenting herself even better to his mouth than it had been before. She was at the peak of her arousal, and it was time for her to cum.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,139 Followers
12