Eating Hot Cum from Her Pussy

Story Info
Oh god it felt so warm and juicy I blew my load so fast.
1.2k words
4.26
100.5k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I should start off by saying this is my first story to write and my wife and I are swingers. The stories I will write are all real experiences that we had. This story is only the first of many. This is my third wife that is a swinger and I am excited to be able to find a site like this to talk about my experiences and I do hope you all will find them good.

My wife and I use an online meeting site, (not craigslist, that's we believe is too dangerous), to meet our fun. One day after having many couples I being bisexual asked my wife if we could find a male third that was also bi and have some fun with him. So we found a nice gentleman that was in real good shape and spoke intelligently. We had a snack and a drink or two and I was cool with it but always let my wife be the final decision. She liked him and now the fun will start. We rented a room at a local hotel and I started taking pictures of him and her kissing and undressing. Now he was in nice shape and good to look at and my wife has very large tits and a nice camel toe. Then when he was naked and they were kissing I put the camera down and started kissing her neck as he kissed her all over her tits to her lips. He was breathing harder and my wife was moaning so softly yet no mistake about the fact that she was getting horny.

I then got on my knees and started to play with my wife's clit and licking his dick and balls. It did not take long with her being kissed and fondled by him and me rubbing her clit that she made a loud moaning and she began to squirt a little. Yes my wife is a squirter. I continued to lightly rub her clit but then I put the head of his cock into my mouth and swirled my tongue all around it. Oh how nice to feel his hips start to push into me and he was moaning but I would not allow more than the head into my mouth, not yet. He was hard as a rock and my wife moaned even louder than before as she squirted again, wetting the carpet big-time. She said in an almost out of breath way "lets lay down on the bed". As they laid down I took off my clothes to join them. She was all over his cock, and I said to him she sucks a mean cock and he with his eyes closed just moaned vey load and shaked his head yes.

My wife is very good at knowing when a man is about to blow and she stopped just before he blew and started in on me as he massaged her body all over with a nice smelling oil he had brought with him. She started sucking my cock just the way I loved her too. I closed my eyes and was enjoying it when all of a sudden I felt another pair of lips on my cock. It was so hot feeling both of them suck my cock at the same time. They realized I was about to lose my load and they stopped and my wife rolled over into a doggy style position and offered her sweet pussy to our new friend. But before he put his nice cock in her sweetness I layed under her pussy and used my tongue to lube her pussy even more and of course to taste her sweet juice which turns me on so much. Then as I lay there looking up he penetrated he ever so slowly as to let her become accustomed to his size which was bigger than me at about 7 inches long. It was so cool to watch another man enter her from this position.

My wife cums very easy and within two minutes of fucking she began to squirt all over his cock and my face. He fucked her real hard for about five minutes and she came about four to five times. I was soaked with her juice and now they moved into missionary style which is not my favorite position but is my favorite position to watch another man fuck my wife. He kept telling her how sweet her pussy felt and she just kept moaning almost as load as screaming. Yeah she liked his cock and oh so did I, it was a very nice, firm circumcised penis with a nice mushroom head. He started pounding her real hard in this position and my wife seemed like she was just in a continual state of cumming. Then I heard him make the sound that we both know was a sound that he was about to blow. He was panting and breathing hard and my waife was screaming and I was laying right their looking into my wife's eyes telling her how much I love her. He spoke up and said to both of us, "where do you want it", we both in unison said deep inside her. He then yelled out and began to shot his load. I reached back to his balls and felt them pulsating very hard. Then he slowed done, my wife looked like she was almost passed out and he sounded like he just ran a marathon.

I then told Him not to pull out yet till I could position myself to get the most of the cum that was there. I Layed my head on my wife's sweet pussy pillow and told him to then pull out. I put my fingers in her pussy to keep the cum in it and cleaned of his cock by licking it and taking it down to my throat. I will not lie and say I like cum, I don't. But I know how it feels to have your cock cleaned and I was willing to serve cause it turned me on. Then I buried my head into my wife's pussy eating the spunky, somewhat sour somewhat bitter cum out of it as well as causing her to climax at least three more times. Our friend was getting dressed and we exchanged numbers and he left, now believe me we will have many more encounters with him but that is for future stories.

I love to fuck my wife with another mans cum in it. Now yes I ate a lot of it when I ate her pussy but there was still plenty inside. I put my cock in her and god it was so warm and wow soooo juicy. I did not last more than two minutes, with the way her pussy felt and my memory of what I saw I just exploded in her and she came at the same time it was so fucking awesome. We laid there for a while and took a nap, but our fucking was not over for the night. It was more wonderful than words could ever describe. I recommend everyman to feel a pussy after it has been fucked hard and cum in.