Ebony & Ivory & a Husband's Rivalry

Story Info
A husband's plan to spice up his marriage goes astray
1.9k words
3.85
74k
53
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About six months ago I decided to spice up my marriage by renting an X-rated video. At a local adult book store a tall black man approached me and asked if he could help with my selection. He introduced himself as Steven and said he was the owner of the store. The tape he recommended featured interracial sex. It was definitely hot! My wife Jessie, a beautiful blue-eyed blonde, had never seen a porno film before. But she loved it, especially the black studs in the movie and their well-hung cocks. That night our sex was unimaginably exciting.

The next day, to my surprise, Jessie returned the video and rented another, telling me that she had just wanted to save me the trip. She admitted to being embarrassed at first, but she said that Steve had been very nice and had helped her with another selection. Given her conservative upbringing, it was hard to imagine her even going near the place, but I didn't give it another thought.

The video she rented also featured black studs, who again sported horse-like dongs. Jessie, who actually fingered herself while watching one particularly well-endowed guy getting a blow job, admitted that the movies were heating up our bedroom life. I definitely agreed. Over the next few weeks, Jessie rented videos almost every day, all of them featuring black males having interracial sex. Steve also provided us our first book of erotic stories. I remember reading that first issue and noticing the number of letters from men who enjoyed watching their wives fucking other men. I had fantasized about watching Jessie, but never had the nerve to bring it up since I was sure she would refuse.

One night while dropping off a video, Steve asked if I had enjoyed the magazine and if I had ever thought about what it would be like to watch Jessie having sex with someone else.

"Jessie would never agree to a a threesome," I responded.

"Who said anything about a threesome?" Steve said. "I'm talking about you watching while someone else has sex with her."

I laughed. "No way Jessie would agree to that!" I said. Then Steve really shocked me.

"I find your wife very attractive, and I think the feeling is mutual between us. Further, I think it wouldn't be that hard for me to seduce her. You, my friend, could watch without her even knowing it!"

I was very uneasy and a little angry. What does one say in a situation like that? I told him he was crazy and left. But later I kept thinking about his proposition. I was sure it was impossible.

Two days later on a Saturday afternoon, Steve rang the doorbell.

"I brought over a new release for you guys. Where's Jessie?" he asked as he walked through the living room towards the glass doors leading to the pool. Outside, my wife was sunbathing topless, totally unaware of his presence.

"Beautiful," Steve said, looking towards the pool. "Have you given any more thought to my proposition?"

Before I could answer, Jessie got up, slipped on an old shirt of mine and came into the house. She was surprised to see Steve, but at the same time, it seemed, happy, too. Steve quickly changed the subject.

"I'll take that drink now," he said. "Rum and Coke, please and why don't you make one for Jessie too? Gee, Rick," Steve continued, "Too bad you have those errands. I wanted to get your opinion on the new video."

"You have to leave?" Jessie said to me. "You didn't mention it?"

My mind was racing. In a split second I made a decision I will always regret. "Something came up at the office," I said. "I have to go in, and I'll be gone a couple hours."

Once I was in my car, I wasn't sure whether to leave or try to sneak back and watch them. As I pondered what was happening, I got cold feet and changed my mind about the whole thing. Entering the house, I heard voices coming from the den, where the TV and VCR are.

I slipped into the adjoining room, where I could see the two of them as well as watch the sizzling video action and hear the accompanying groans and moans. Jessie looked transfixed. She took big gulps of her drink as she watched.

"That blonde sure likes black cock, doesn't she?" Steve asked. Jessie simply nodded her head in response to his crude question. Pretty soon she was on her third drink, while On the tape a red head was sucking a particularly well-hung black man.

"I bet you'd like to do that," Steve said.

"What?" Jess said, not looking away from the screen.

"Suck a big black cock like that," Steve said. "Look at your nipples. They're rock-hard, and I bet your cunt is dripping for cock."

Jessie reflexively looked down at her nipples protruding against the material of her shirt. Steve reached out and tweaked one thick nipple.

"Don't," Jessie said, moving he hand away. But she didn't sound too mad about it. "Maybe you should leave," she said.

"I will if you like," Steve said, "but how about a little kiss first?" Pulling her to him he kissed her. I could see Jessie's arms reaching around his shoulders, and she was kissing him wildly.

Steve quickly unbuttoned her shirt, exposing her full firm breasts and her darkened nipples, which thickened considerably as he pinched, pulled and titillated them with his long, snake-like tongue.

Jessie unzipped him and pulled out his hardening cock as he stood before her. The guy looked like a porno star. His uncircumsized cock was twice as thick as mine, semi-hard. Jessie placed both hands around the thick shaft, stroking it back and forth, all the while kissing and licking his cockhead.

"You've been wanting to do this since the day we met, haven't you, girl?"

Jessie's mouth was full of his cock; she could only look up at him and moan affirmatively. His cock got larger and larger.

"Take those pretty fingers of yours and run one around my ass," Steve said. "Dip it lightly, that's right. Get it nice and juicy so it will slide in nicely, yeah baby, that's right."

Steve spread his legs further apart to allow Jessie to explore his rear end with her free hand. He moaned deliciously as she tonsiled his big black dick and squeezed his firm muscular buns. Then he gasped as she teasingly dipped a shiny pink fingertip into his asshole.

Steve abruptly turned and shoved his backside into Jessie's face. "Lick me there baby, show daddy what you can do with that tongue in my dark ass! Go deep. Fuck me with that tongue!"

Jessie did as she was told, grasping his hips with both hands and settling in face-first in the area of Steven's tight, tart anus. She appeared to be enjoying it. He certainly was.

Finally he pushed her back onto the couch and spread her legs. "You're a hot bitch," He said as he slid one, then two fingers into her wet pussy. Holding his cock with his right hand, he pushed her left leg back and placed that prick against her glistening pussy lips. He began to rub it against her clit, driving Jessie wild.

He started to work his cock into her pussy a little at a time, pulling it out each time in order to taunt Jessie who by now was bucking wildly for a good fucking. Steve kept teasing her silken blonde muff with his hard ebony staff.

"Please fuck me!" Jessie whimpered.

My wife is five foot five and a slender one hundred and ten pounds. I never thought she could take all of that huge cock, but I was wrong. Steve worked the full length of his glistening cock into her tight wetness, and even though her pussy seemed stretched to the limit, she still wanted more.

"God, your so fucking good!" she kept moaning under her breath.

Finally Steve pulled his cock out, leaned over Jessie and fed her his pussy-soaked cock. With one foot on the couch and the other on the floor, he straddled my wife's body and began fucking her mouth.

"That's right, baby" Steve said. "Milk that cock. Milk it good. I want you to drink every drop." It didn't take long for him to climax, shooting right into her mouth. Too much for her to swallow, the come seemed to go everywhere – ropelike spurts of jam shot onto her face and her breasts when she pulled away from that ferocious black gun.

"Lick it, girl, lick it up."

I was in shock as Jessie complied with Steve. She looked up at him for approval while her tongue swirled over his sticky shaft. Steve reached down and wiped some come off her breast with his finger, then fed it to Jessie, who hungrily licked the finger clean.

My cock hung out of my zipper, limp and sticky. There was a wad of gluey goo of my own, jelling in the palm of my hand.

I snuck out of there and didn't return until a couple of hours later. To my astonishment, they were still at it! This time Jessie was crouched in a squat over Steve's cock, balancing herself with her hands on his chest and pumping up and down furiously, driving the entire length of his sturdy black cock in and out of her pussy. He was thrusting and pounding as she thrashed her head from side to side. She appeared to be more enthusiastic with him than she ever was with me. Now I was angry! But what could I do? I left again and came back in another half-hour, this time making plenty of noise before coming in. I was surprised to find Steve calmly getting dressed while Jessie was in the bathroom.

"This woman knows how to fuck, my man," Steve said with a laugh. "She is insatiable, can't get enough black cock. I'm sorry, but I had no choice. I had to give her what she wanted.

I knew this was partly bullshit, but I knew Jessie had thoroughly enjoyed it. I didn't say anything, and Steve finally left.

When Jessie came back out in her bikini bottom and shirt, I came on to her, but unfortunately our sex wasn't so good. I couldn't keep my dick hard. All I could think of was seeing her slurping on Steven's cock or bending over to let him take her doggy-style. When she kissed me I thought about how her lips had caressed his scrotum and how she had probed his rectum with her tongue.

Since then our problems have only gotten worse. Her passion for Steve doesn't seem to affect her as far as doing it with me is concerned, but it does affect me because I'm afraid she's only thinking of him, or that she thinks he is better than me. I am terribly insecure. I think that if my wife really liked Steve she would leave me, but she insists she still likes fucking me too. On the think she seems to like me to do is eat her out after she has had sex with Steve.

I love my wife very much, but I don't like the idea of her being manipulated by another man like this. She says she still loves me too, but she doesn't want to give him up. I have tried to get Steve to stop seeing her, but he says she wants it so much that he can't do anything but keep giving it to her. What do you suggest? I need help.