Ebony in Ivory, Again!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jett_73
Jett_73
49 Followers

Marthe grunted as Henri entered her from behind. He had watched amazed as his wife had been pleasured by another woman; had her breasts sucked by Susan and his boss; had played with Susan's sex; and then licked the cum of the two men from her pussy and ass. He had spent himself only minutes ago, but was again ramrod hard with need after witnessing such a salacious exhibition. With Marthe's face still buried between Susan's legs, he rammed himself into Marthe's dripping cunt. He used her savagely and was gratified when both he and Marthe climaxed together; her screaming profanities muffled by Susan's groin.

Susan had just orgasmed for the third time under Marthe's skilled attention. As she watched Marthe and Henri in the throes of their shared ecstasy, she wondered just what Marthe had been before becoming the maid-of-all-work at thepavillon. A thought crossed her mind, and she put it away to mull over later. For now, the unprecedented experience of an orgy with a large black woman and two very well hung black men was more than enough to consider!

Susan turned her head to look at the manchester spread all over the floor; sheets, towels and pillows littered the room. Hmm, she thought, the linen service isn't as good today.

Her laughter pealed brightly in the afternoon air.

......

FIN

Jett_73
Jett_73
49 Followers
12