Eccentric Hero & Dancing Girl Ch. 04-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So many to choose from

The Doctor, however, was floating in obsessive, dirty desire. He summed it up with one tasteless utterance:

"I'm going to fuck everything that moves!"

It is with this brute's hands the virgin love dolls were built, and it is into this brute's hands they fell at the time of their awakening. The dolls were the cream of sensual beings, composed of one part sex appeal, one part feigned helplessness, and a third part aroused innocence. Sadly, they were destined to be subjected to the forced pleasure of the dregs of humanity. At the moment the dolls blinked open their eyes for the first time, they were greeted by the lustful Doctor's probing fingers below.

He and his shape-shifter doll Karl fed sexually on the love dolls as often as they could get away with it. "So many to choose from," the Doctor inhaled the words while sucking through his teeth, his mouth contorting with a quick intake of recaptured drool that had started spilling from his trembling lips.

Disturbing beauty

Sexual intercourse and tenderness made the love dolls eminently lovable, but the Doctor felt they had slipped out of his control. Their artful shapes and faces possessed disturbing human beauty. Beauty in art disturbs when it surpasses its organic model in desirability, in outright ethereal, eerie, celestial allure. That's when it gets odd, and the Doctor shuddered at the transformation creeping into his soul. But they were horrible and thrilling at the same time, for they always seemed able to twist and position their genitals just right to boost the level of sensation welling up in their human operators.

In other words, they were the perfect fuck. But it was a disturbing sexual perfection.

Love doll sexual nirvana

The Doctor's love doll Serene was no less stunning than Lianne, but her multiple climaxes occurred mostly at the end of the Doctor's dick. Which end of her body was involved varied. But she acknowledged to herself that his smooth dickhead with chiseled ridges was her pleasure playground, and the deep thrusts into her throat triggered moist swelling in her pussy. She gives head exactly as far inside her mouth and throat as her pussy is able to take inside her torso, her rich red lips clutch his shaft as tightly as her cunt grips, her tongue and gums exert a sucking action as efficiently as the pubic hair-enshrined, life-hosting vagina below.

Although semen contains a small amount of protein, cocksucking has little to do with nutrition of the body, but it has everything to do with sustenance of the spirit. His dick connected to the fire below her belly through pleasure-transmitting nerves from her throat and cheeks, lips and nostrils, her sensitive eyes, as the cock thrust and parried, withdrawing and plunging. The destination of this pleasure is of course the genitals, and the path it takes from his dick in her mouth to sensual ecstasy below is well mapped, easily navigable by such as are well practiced and erotically inspired.

The pleasure charges back up the body from Serene's pussy, now intensified, and repeats the course once more, bouncing back down again from the cranial cavity. By now, the brain is experiencing a sojourn in the pleasure palace of arousal. But not to forget, the brain is also an intimate neighbor of the mouth and throat, and the sensual, living pleasure of his cock was streaming not only down to her pussy, but also radiating all through her face and penetrating to the hardwiring in her cranial cavity. This resulted in a double stream of stimulation going to register and act on her pussy, and more, because when the stimulation raced back up to ring anew in the brain, it was hybridized, bursting, blazing home to familiar brain cells, the very cells that sent it down in the first place, instantly expanding and deepening their capacity for experiencing pleasure, giving her a new dimension of organic passion, one she never experienced before. The love doll Serene's whole body was designed to pulse along with her pussy, but now this cock had taught her mouth to be a pussy, too, a perfect pussy, one equally adept at coaxing cum into her body and down her throat as her actual pussy was at enticing it up into her womb. Perhaps it is better-we cannot expect less, after all, from the organ that performs the miracle of a kiss.

The road to sensual ecstasy to the body's core is equally intense whichever direction one travels it.

The way of the love doll to life

The last time the Doctor had fucked her, the light touch of Serene's moistened tongue had circled the Doctor's belly button, the tip unexpectedly cool in the growing chill. The tingling sensation of evaporating moisture emanated from the hot lips of the exquisite dollwoman. Her chilly tongue meandered its way down his fiery skin until her saliva boiled on the unshaven man's pubic mound in the night, wetness drying as though it were on a hairy hotplate. She pushed her nose through musky curls to find his manhood, here at end of the evening, as the night closed around them, and she considered teasing him, circling his balls languidly, but instead she pushed the head of his cock immediately between her tender lips and closed them, sealing him inside her red-tinted bastion of puckering pleasure.

Serene had been wired well. The point of her tongue pressed against the underside of his cock just below the head, concentrating on the most erotic patch of skin on his body, while the rest of her mouth acted as a vacuum with alternating sucking and blowing. The man, as brutal as he was, felt weaker and for once cherished. It was the first time in his solitary life that his most treasured pleasure-part was held snug in the mouth of a loving woman, the cradle of life, she who sings like an angel to her unborn daughter or son, but moans unabashed at her virile lover to give her what she needs to rush to her destiny, alive...

The Eccentric Hero and the Dancing Girl Ch. 6 Ocean Passage

Love dolls of the gods in a floating theatre

And so it was that the love dolls were taught to seduce, kiss, make love, and cum. Of course, this was a secret to everyone except the Doctor and the Sculptress, who manipulated the dolls to cavort in the finest dance halls of the town, drink in the bars, eat popcorn and give blowjobs and finger fucks in the back rows of the theatres. It was while he was inhabiting his love doll Serene, giving head up in the darkened balcony above a bawdy live performance, that the Doctor conceived the plan to teach his love dolls the dual arts of acting and shibari erotic rope bondage, known as kinbaku in Japan. Whatever his lowlife faults, the man was paid to have ideas. He started contemplating how to train his lovely inventions to orgy in an interactive shibari theatre show to engage with the populace. A dangerous but stirring plan, and likely profitable.

The kinkiest mind-set of the era

The Doctor had three dolls to tutor. In addition to sweet, mistreated, soft-pussied Serene, and vivacious, redheaded, romantic Lianne, the Doctor had fashioned from his mud concoction a tough, all-purpose male doll named Kurt. He was even more evil than the Doctor, as the latter used him to express his less savory side. Add to that, Karl was a shape-shifter. In this land of "startling sexual appetites," his was the most startling. He possessed-and nurtured-the kinkiest mind-set of the era.

The Doctor's dark desires ran deep. Demons, monsters, wolves, half-animals of both farmland and wilderness origins, Karl was wired to do it all. He was a "manimal." At the time he was built, he was the Doctor's ultimate achievement, his finest tool, his sharpest weapon. To be sure, he was not the only shape-shifter living in the empire, but the Doctor's technology made him the most fearsome. The scientist side of the Dollmaker took special joy in designing true-to-nature penises for each manifestation, arming them as supreme seducers in subtle ways. It was lascivious enough to stimulate anyone's libido, imagination, and worldview-all at the same time.

Myraka sculpted according to instructions, but doubts about this particular doll were growing in her mind throughout the arduous work of his multiple shape-shifts.

"We have to be careful," she told the Doctor one day after work, "these monster phalli are too strange for most people. And are these large, human-like breasts lined with fur around the areolas?!"

There were wild stories running through the countryside of some instances of the outrageous sexing of startled and gratified townsfolk. One vociferous man reported he had been lured to the bathroom of a swank hotel and seduced by a foxy model-who was half real fox! Well, what could he do? He professed not to remember the details, but the poor man kept rubbing his butt cheeks while filing the complaint. Not many complained.

Rope orgies

The Doctor considered their situation and suggested they move on again. They could quietly leave the port in a private sailboat. Myraka agreed. When the Doctor explained his plan to create a Shibari Theatre Troupe using their dolls to tour the Southern Reaches, she also agreed. They needed a source of income, after all, and the business plan seemed solid: they would draw audiences easily with outrageous rope orgies.

Because the sculptress would not leave without Yoru, they invited her and her hero lover to join the troupe. Yoru and Lorenzo instantly accepted the invitation to embark on the erotic adventure. It would bring them closer to reaching their destination, the lands of the Maharashtra and Kama Sutra, and the prospects for sex along the way were good. A small sailboat with 7 polyamorous people seemed a promising love nest to the naive dancing girl.

Yoru had almost drowned in too much sex

Like Yoru, Lorenzo was also ignorant of what the Doctor and Myraka were really doing with their love dolls. As far as they knew, they were surrounded by gorgeous, real people. Lorenzo may be forgiven for his lack of observation, for he had been busy caring for Yoru while she was recovering in the hospital from lung contamination. Also, the dolls were very skillfully manipulated.

Lorenzo agonized that he had almost let Yoru drown in too much sex. His motivation had been fascination for her capacity to love, and the overwhelming erotic scenes she was unfolding to his entranced eyes every time she opened her legs. Nevertheless, he felt he had been found lacking. All this was in contrast to his rather perfect dick, which had never been found anything other than wholly satisfactory, nay, superlative would have been a fair assessment of this warrior's main weapon of love.

A woman's consummate sigh

Lorenzo managed, in his own pussy-loving way, to make up for it to her. The first night she lie there, helpless, with a high temperature, he came to her bedside and leaned over to kiss her. Her drowsy hand stretched out to caress him, landing randomly on his crotch.

"I'll give you 20 minutes to stop that!" the clever man quipped, and devised on the spot a plan of clandestine erotic attack.

Every evening thereafter, before the nurses had come for their final check on patients, he leaned over his darling dancing girl, pressing his hardened cock against the iron no-roll bars that lined the hospital bed, and with the pinky of his right hand, he finger-fucked her. Just with the pinky, the littlest digit, to drive her wild. As he stroked and squeezed, circled and pushed, pinched and pleased, her clitoris puckered, her pussy swelled, and her feminine nectar flowed.

Yoru was a little uneasy at first and dared not make a sound, for fear of attracting the attention of the nurses. She deluded herself that she was writhing in silence, but of course she couldn't stifle her orgasms completely. Nothing can prevent a woman's consummate sigh, and who would wish it? It is the gasp of breath that imparts life to mankind.

Dual-wielding kinky pinkies

But Lorenzo was a battle-hardened strategist in addition to being a clever pussy-lover, and it wasn't long before he devised a way to shield their naughtiness from the nurses. While his strong right hand gripped Yoru's pussy to hold it immobile for the pinky to play, his left hand held a large book of erotic stories in front of the bed between the door and his orgasming darling. Any passing nurse could pop her head in, but could see nothing.

There was a lot to see. Yoru was feverish from the infection, but this did not deter Lorenzo. He thrilled in the increased heat of the girl's body, allowing his imagination to transport him to fantasy beaches of glowing, white-hot sand as he fingered her hot hole and rubbed his own cock harder against the railing. Yoru was like an oven set on low to keep his cock warm until she could taste his semen appetizer and swallow it before the nurses made her swallow her pills. True to the battle plan, while the largest fingers steadied the erotic art book, the frenzied left pinky turned its pages ever more rapidly as the two of them approached mutual climax.

Baking his dick in thermal love

Finally, so as not to miss a drop of passion juice, after she had come multiple times, as is her nature, Yoru pulled the man's hips close and her mouth caught, clutched, and baked his dick in thermal love.

Yoru finds a way

But as usual for Yoru, it wasn't enough. Yoru's capacity for love is renown, but she doesn't brag about it. It embarrasses her a little, for it sometimes elicits cruel comments from those who have never heard of "ethical sluts," so eloquently described in a book by the same title. Yoru agrees that sex and pleasure are good for you, besides giving you "indescribable" joy. Indescribable to the ancient sages, perhaps, but not to Yoru, for her words proved to be the key to her healing.

The doctors in the emergency room were concerned. Even though Yoru had only inhaled a mouthful, her lungs were slow to recover from the germ-ridden ditch water. They prescribed breathing exercises, as a sort of "last-ditch" attempt to cure her.

To Yoru, "breathing exercises" sounded like blowing and sucking. In order to speed the process, she began whispering stirring descriptions in men's ears, and before long there was a steady flow of orderlies, male nurses, and even a few doctors, all coming in to "examine" Yoru. Throughout the working day, they administered a sort of erotic pulmonary therapy. Yoru's recovery thereafter progressed rapidly as she sucked her way to health.

Lust on the sailboat The Dancing Girl

In the meantime, the love dolls completed their training, and had become godlike in their ability to seduce and satisfy.

The Doctor, when he inhabited his submissive love doll Serene, didn't feel like a woman trapped in a man's body. He just liked to have a girlfriend whom he could fuck himself, and give to other men to fuck, too. The fact that he was the one getting fucked and was both the boyfriend and girlfriend to his/her lovers didn't bother him, if that makes sense. The bottom line was, if public opinion didn't like it, the evil lust side of the Doctor didn't care.

Even so, the Doctor took care with exposing his sexual oddities. To his mind, people labeled the hero Lorenzo "eccentric" for licking the dancing pole of the insatiable dancing girl Yoru, but they would look different on the base practices of the Dollmaker, and he knew it. There is a pathological aftertaste to the "oddity" the doctor exhibited, or rather strived to hide, something unacceptable, not found in the warrior's innocent wish to taste the nectar oozed by pussy, dried up or not.

But the Doctor is discreet, which is why he asked Lorenzo to help him and Karl to load "supplies" onto the boat the night before they were to depart. Lorenzo didn't know anything about the dolls at the time, nor did he know that Karl was a love doll whose full name is Karl the Shape-shifter. Lorenzo just wanted to lend a hand.

Limp and lame

The Doctor, of course, wasn't worried about supplies. He wanted to load his love dolls aboard the sailboat The Dancing Girl by night. The sailboat was already full of supplies for the crossing that had been loaded during daylight hours.

Although he thought he was handling it delicately, the Doctor underestimated Lorenzo's reaction to the limp dolls awaiting embarkation. Both Doctor and Sculptress had neglected to animate the female dolls in the rush to make shipshape for crossing the Sea of Perpetual Surf.

The Doctor had prepared a lie that the girls were both prone to seasickness, and he had administered a sedative that had knocked them out. For the sake of avoiding questions, they would be carried aboard under the cloak of darkness.

Lorenzo looked at the Doctor intently, not quite believing him, but Karl immediately hefted a body, threw it over his back roughly, and started up the gangplank. Not wanting to seem lazy, Lorenzo did the same. Navigating the girls under the boom and down into the cabin was child's play for both strong men, but that was the only similarity between the men. Karl barged his way around the navigation bench carelessly on his way to the fore cabin and bumped Lianne's head on the corner of the dining table. When he got there, he dumped her on the floor with a vicious "thud!"

Lorenzo was avoiding obstacles as he walked and saw nothing, but he heard the thump of Lianne's head, Karl curse "Fuuuck!" and the noise of a sleeping, luscious body impacting a hard surface.

Is it impossible to rape an inanimate object?

When he got to the fore cabin, he saw a sight he hadn't wanted to see. As he laid Serene's body carefully down on a mattress he couldn't help watching as Karl spread Lianne's legs wide and slipped a finger deep up her slit. Exactly which of the woman's holes he could not see. Of course the warrior had no idea that the dolls were dolls, and not women passed out from sedation.

Lorenzo moved closer and asked Karl what he found so arousing about an unconscious body. Karl's free hand was busy ripping the limp love doll's panties, but he gestured that he would gladly throw an elbow punch in the direction of Lorenzo's face if he didn't fuck off. To Karl's mind, Lorenzo had his own doll pussy, so what was the beef?

That was a mistake on the part of the Shape-shifter. Lorenzo was a warrior of renown, and the only response Karl ever noticed to his elbow threat was a deep man-growl. The warrior instantly grabbed the all-purpose man-doll around the neck, immobilizing him in mid-rape. There was a "crunch" in his neck, and Lorenzo feared he had broken the brute's neck. Later he would learn that it was nothing of the kind, just some deep-seated mud clumps from the original construction cracking under the incensed, eccentric lover's grip.

It might have gotten worse had the Doctor not dropped down the entrance hatch and ordered Karl back to work. Lorenzo had loaded all he was going to load that night and left in disgust.

An uncommon story in erotic history

Yoru and Lorenzo joined the troupe on board the next morning amidst much smiling and goodwill shown by Myraka. The Doctor hoisted anchor immediately they were aboard, and had Karl take care of the lines to shore. Instantly afloat, Yoru had to catch her legs, but her balance is trained and she thus had no problem adjusting. The rocking of the vessel was fairly violent due to the movement of the others on deck, but she quickly learned to keep her legs spread wide. The girls were nowhere to be seen.