Echo Ridge B&B Pt. 02

Story Info
The fun continues at the bed and breakfast.
19k words
4.35
20.3k
18
4

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,070 Followers

Author Note: This is the second part of a multi-part story. This story was inspired by a photo and its caption I posted on the internet. This story also contains a wife having sex with a man who is not her husband. If stories like this both you, I suggest you move on. Also, if you leave a nasty comment about how you don't like this kind of story I will delete it because you are a fool.

This is an original work by Zeb_Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

*****

Chapter 18

John sat outside the door his wife was behind. He could hear her scream her pleasure as Stephen DeCarlo fucked her. He had cum twice, without touching himself, just listening. John moaned softly as he climbed to his feet and staggered down to his and Denise's room. Inside, he stripped, walked into the shower and let the hot water beat down upon his head.

He was tired. He was excited. He had heard his wife getting fucked again, now he wanted to hear about it from her. He knew she was still angry with him for talking her into doing this, but from the way she had fucked him early that afternoon, he knew she was more turned on than he had ever seen her. Shaking his head, he washed, dried off and went to bed, making sure his alarm clock was on and set for six in the morning. He fell asleep the minute his head hit the pillow.

* * * *

Denise lay in bed listening to Stephen breath softly as he slept. He had ravaged her four times before he finally fell off her exhausted. Denise was so tired she couldn't even get up to wash up. She wasn't sleepy tired, just fucking tired. She had enjoyed every minute of her time with Stephen. More than she had let her husband know earlier that day. And when Stephen took her to the BDSM club of his, which had been very upsetting, she got so angry at him whenever she thought of what he had tried to do.

Well, come tomorrow morning she would be back to the old routine, having sex with her beloved husband. Damn, she was still angry with him too. Turned on like never before, but angry with him. She would fuck him until he couldn't get it up anymore. Then she would fuck him in the ass with a dildo. No, she wouldn't do that to him. She loved him way too much to hurt him physically or humiliate him that way. Now, hurting him emotionally was another matter altogether.

Although she thought she had that covered in two weeks. And if Stephen brought his wife next time like he said he would, she would be right back in here with him and her getting fucked by them both. And if Stephen's wife was as pretty as he said, Denise would be fucking her while Stephen was gone during the day. If he was true to his word.

Denise lay there wondering if she should clean up, go to sleep, or leave the room and go be with her husband full of Stephen's cum. She wanted to do the last one, but she was Stephen's until eight in the morning and he might wake early and want her again. She hoped...god what was she thinking? Why was she thinking that?

She brought her hands up to her and covered her face. She started crying, softly. What had her husband turned her into? Denise couldn't think straight. She knew the business was their life. She knew her and John's future was in this place. She loved running this place. But did she really want to be one of the girls? She rolled so she was facing away from Stephen. She tried to remain quiet, eventually falling asleep.

* * * *

Denise woke to the ringing of the phone. She reached for the sound but only found Stephen. He was sleeping on her side of the bed. He moaned and picked up the handset.

"Hello," he growled.

"This is you eight o'clock wake up call, Mister DeCarlo," John said surprised Denise didn't answer the phone.

"Thank you," Stephen said dropping the handset to the floor.

Groaning, Denise got out of bed, walked around to the other side and picked up the receiver placing it back in its cradle. Stephen groaned as he opened his eyes. Denise smiled at him as he woke up.

"God you are even beautiful, first thing in the morning," Stephen croaked.

"Thank you, but you must get up. Your flight leaves in two hours."

Stephen reached out and grabbed Denise's arm gently.

"Plenty of time for a good morning fuck," he growled.

"Sorry, it's after eight, I'm now off duty," Denise said smiling down at him, still upset by his use of fuck when referring to her.

"Come on Denise, just a quickie," Stephen said.

"No, no, no, I have to get my clothes together and get out of here, my three days are up, sir."

"Are...I'm sorry Denise. Will you see me off?"

"Go shower. I'll wait until you're ready to leave."

Stephen nodded, got up and went to the bathroom. Denise sat on the edge of the bed. She debated on calling her husband but decided against it for now. She also debated if she should get dressed, but decided against that too. Less chance of Stephen trying to talk her into going to the airport with him. She did put on her robe closing it tightly. Stephen came out of the bathroom and stopped dead in his tracks. He sighed deeply and shook his head.

"Dress, now, go," Denise said sternly.

Stephen nodded and went to his closet. He started to pack his bag while he stood there naked. Denise sighed but sat stoically watching him. She was off duty and he was going to see what that meant. He turned to look at her, she just stared straight ahead, her face bland. Stephen nodded and got dressed. He was ready to go in ten minutes.

Denise stood as he came to her. He stood looking into her eyes. She looked back without emotion. He smiled, leaned in and kissed her lips gently. Denise wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back, hard. When she let go of him, he snapped back looking at her.

"Wow, may I kiss you again?" he asked.

"No Stephen, that's the last one, now go, please," Denise said softly.

There was a knock at the door. Stephen looked at Denise. She raised her eyebrows. He went to the door and opened it. John was standing there.

"Your car is here and I'm here to collect your luggage, sir," John said staring at his wife.

Denise just kept staring at the door to the bathroom.

"Yes, of course, it's by the bed," Stephen said standing aside.

John walked in picked up the bags, smiled at Denise, turned and left. Stephen closed the door. He stood there looking at Denise.

"May I kiss you goodbye?"

Denise stood up and went to him. She put her hands on each side of his face, pulling him down to her lips. He went to put his arms around her. Denise stepped back quickly shaking a finger at him. He nodded, hanging his head in defeat. He opened the door and left. Denise went and sat on the bed and exhaled heavily. Putting her face in her hands she started to weep. Not much, just a little. She was so tired, so angry and so still turned on. Shaking her head she got up and went to the bathroom to clean up.

Chapter 19

John was behind the front desk when Denise finally came down the stairs in a blouse and jeans. John heard her sigh as she caught sight of him. He smiled so hard his face felt like it was going to break. Denise walked up to her husband, looked up into his eyes and slapped his face.

"What was that for?" he asked chuckling, rubbing his cheek.

"For liking what I was doing up there. I'm still so angry with you. But right now I want you to take me upstairs and fuck me until your cock falls off. Not really, but I will settle until you make me cum," Denise said smiling.

"Go on up, I'll get Sally to take over here," John said picking up the phone.

Diane nodded, turned and headed back up the stairs. She went to their room and undressed. She really needed for John to take her back. He needed to make her cum and cum hard. He needs to reclaim her. She was his, he was hers. Together they were a couple, husband and wife. Lovers. Partners. Right at this moment and for the past three days, she hadn't felt that way about herself or them as a couple.

John entered the room. He gasped at the sight he beheld. He started striping as he walked to the bed. He climbed up between Denise's spread thighs. He looked down at her pussy.

"No. Fuck me," Denise growled.

John moved up, leaned down and sucked a hard nipple into his mouth. Denise groaned, grabbed his head and pulled his lips to hers. At the same time, she reached down, grabbed his cock and placed it against her opening. John pushed into her until the head popped inside her body. Denise moaned, letting go of his cock and pulling her hand up to tousle his hair.

"Now, fuck me. Fuck me hard. I need to you to reclaim your wife," Denise growled.

"How do you know about that?" John asked slowly pushing farther into her body.

"I read about it on a site in your browser history," Denise groaned. "It was a very interesting read. I didn't have time to read any more than a few paragraphs, but I will tomorrow. Right now I need you to fuck your pussy and make me yours again."

John groaned as he hit bottom. Denise whimpered a little as he filled her up. He didn't stretch her a much as Stephen, but he did fill her up just right. No pain, no stretching out her pussy. Just pure pleasure, like they were made for each other. Plus, she loved her husband very, very, very much. John was now pulling slowly out of her body. When just the head was inside her, he stopped.

"Here we go," John whispered.

Denise looked up into his eyes and nodded. She was ready. Ready to have her husband reclaim her. John slammed into her fast and hard. Denise whimpered, John grunted. He slammed into her hard and fast, over and over again, pounding her into the mattress. Denise was biting his shoulder as she screamed with pleasure. John grunted with each hard thrust into his wife's pussy.

Denise threw her legs around John as he fucked her pussy like a crazy man. She was having one orgasm after another as he kept slamming his cock into her body. Denise was so happy to have him reclaim her, she started crying with happy tears. Then John was slamming into her one last time as he roared his pleasure to the entire lodge. White strings of cum splashed inside Denise. She had a tremendous orgasm when the first string of hot sticky cum splashed her insides.

"Oh my god, my god, oh fuck," Denise shouted bucking her hips against her husband's cock growling things that could not be understood.

"Oh fuck, oh...my...god," John yelled his cock pulsing with pleasure as he filled his wife with his hot cum.

"I love you so much," Denise whispered coherently her orgasm still making her body convulse with pleasure.

"I love you too, Dennie," John said his cock still pulsing cum into her womb.

Denise pulled his lips to hers kissing him hard and forcing her tongue into his mouth. Their tongues battle with each other for dominance. John won, pushing Denise's back into her mouth as his explored her mouth. She was now whimpering with her pleasure. John rolled off her on to his side so he could look down on her wonderful body and pretty face. He loved her so much, so much he would kill for her.

"You are mine again," John said formally brushing her hair off her face.

"I am yours again," Denise said formally. "I am always yours, but sometimes you will have to reclaim me because I really enjoyed the last three nights."

"So you enjoyed fucking Stephen?"

"I did."

"Will you tell me about what he did to you and how you felt, as he was doing it?"

"Of course I will if you really want to hear what we did?" Denise asked.

"I do, very much."

Laying there next to her husband, Denise looked into his eyes. She saw love, lust, and satisfaction. She nodded at him.

"I will tell you tonight after we close up," Denise said.

John leaned in kissing her hard. Denise kissed him back. They kissed for a long time. No touching, just hugging and kissing. Denise pulled back first.

"We have to get..."

"Nowhere. There are no execs in-house and none coming in today. We can spend all day up here if we want," John said.

"How did you arrange that?" Denise asked giggling.

"It just worked out that way."

"Good, because I need a nap and I will bet you a dollar that you need a nap."

John nodded, smiling at her. Diane picked up the phone and called down to Sally.

"Sally. John and I will be taking a nap, please call us in two hours," Denise said. "He's fine, we are just both tired...it was a long week."

Denise hung up the phone and then cuddled up to John. They fell asleep in each other's arms.

Chapter 20

The phone was ringing. John answered it. Denise was laying there listening, a smile on her face. She sighed as he hung up the phone.

"Got to go, our mystery guest is down bothering Sally," John said getting up and getting dressed.

He was out the door before Denise could say anything. Denise lay there looking up at the ceiling, images of the past three days flashing through her mind. Images of Stephen. Images of John. Images of herself. She smiled at the images. All of them were beautiful and sexy. She went back to the image of herself as she looked in a mirror just this morning. She gasped as she realized how beautiful she was.

She started laughing as she realized that Stephen and John both gasped just like that every time they looked at her. She rolled out of bed and went into the bathroom. Standing in front of the mirror, she looked at herself critically. Her face, there was no doubt, it was pretty. Her boobs, even to her they were perfect. Her abdomen, perfect, even to her. She worked hard to keep it flat. Her pussy, she loved her pussy. It was hers and nobody else's.

The way it looked, the way it felt. Right now it was on fire. Even though John had reclaimed it making it his again, it was on fire. Even now she remembered it being that way for the past three nights. Especially, after that first night. She had been of two minds. One, she couldn't wait to have Stephen fuck her again. The other, she wanted to run to John and forget everything. But the smile on his face as he saw her the next morning, wiped the second part out of her mind.

"Denise," John called as he came into the room.

"I'm in the bathroom," Denise shouted.

John walked into the bathroom. He gasped when he saw his wife standing there naked. She smiled at him. He put his arms around her, leaned down and kissed her neck. She took his hands and moved them up so he was now holding her breast. She sighed at his touch.

"I love you so much," John whispered in her ear, gently squeezing her breasts.

"I love you," Denise said gasping as he massaged her tits.

"We need to get downstairs," John said kissing Denise's neck.

"I know baby, but I really have to take a shower before I go down. Unless you want me leaking you all over the place."

"Take your time, I'll handle the desk until you get there," John said letting go of his wife.

"I'll be quick, dear."

John nodded and left. She stood there for a few more minutes looking at herself. She sighed. Then got in the shower.

John was standing behind the counter when Denise stepped in front of him. He gasped at the sight of her. She smiled at him and reached out and caressed his cheek.

"I'm so sorry..."

"No. Don't you dare! Don't apologize to me. Not yet," said Denise. "I'll let you know when to apologize to me. Please."

"Of course, my dear," John said.

Denise came around behind the counter and hugged her husband, hard. She pulled his lips to hers. They stood there kissing. Then somebody cleared their throat on the other side of the counter. They didn't jump, just pulled their lips from one another and looked at who was there.

"You, again. I thought I threw you out not an hour ago," John said to the little man on the other side of the counter.

"I need a room," the man said.

Denise looked at him and laughed. John looked at her like she was crazy.

"Sure, that will be $795 for one night."

"What?" the man sputtered.

"Our rooms cost $795 a night, sir," Denise said.

He looked at her like she was crazy.

"How much are they during the week?" he asked.

"They are $795 a night," Denise said.

The little man looked at her, turned and walked out. Denise cracked up. John looked at his wife like she was crazy. She winked at him.

"Why did you tell him that?" John asked.

"Tell him what? What we charge the execs who stay here?"

"Yes."

"How much you want to bet he'll never show up here again."

"Ten bucks."

"You're on."

The rest of the day was boring and they locked up early, they even let the staff go early. Once the doors were locked the place was eerily silent as they climbed the stairs to their room. When the door closed and John threw the deadbolt, Denise shivered. It was time. Time to tell her story to her husband.

Chapter 21

As John slipped into her body the first time that night, Denise began telling him just what she felt and what Stephen did to her. She told him everything. She didn't know at the time why she did that, but John went wild at her words. As she finished the first night Stephen and she were together, John came so hard she thought he was having a stroke. He filled her pussy to overflowing. Then just collapsed next to her. Rolling to her side she looked at him with concern in her eyes.

He was laying there smiling as he looked up at her. Smiling, Denise kissed his lips gently. She giggled as she looked at him.

"You liked my story?" she asked.

"I did. It was...stimulating."

"Yes, I could tell," said Denise giggling.

"What happened the next night?" John asked.

Denise reached down and started to stroke her husband's sticky cock. It was covered in his and her fluids. She didn't say a word about that, just stroked him so he could fuck her again as she told him the story. She wondered how he would take Stephen taking her to a BDSM club. When his cock was hard, Denise sat on top of him. She lined his cock up with her opening and sat down on it. She sighed as he penetrated her.

John moaned at the feeling of her sliding down his hard cock. She was so wet, so slick with his cum in her. He loved that feeling of a just fucked pussy. Of course, he liked the feeling of a freshly cleaned pussy too. Denise started telling John about her second night with Stephen. She told him about them kissing and touching each other in the limo.

"Did you fuck him?" John asked as Denise jerked her hips to and fro.

"No," answered Denise.

She continued with her story, telling John about dinner and the $120 whiskey she had. His eyes bugged out at the price, yet they could afford such luxuries if they wanted. Then she told him about the ride to his private club. All the touching and kissing that they did. Then she told him what kind of club it was, anger flashed across his face, then was gone as he watched Denise.

"What happened?" John asked softly.

"I made you a promise. What do you think happened?" John shook his head and shrugged his shoulders. "I told Stephen to take me home."

"Did he?"

"It took some convincing on my part, but he did. He knew what would happen if he didn't."

"What would happen?" John asked looking confused.

"I would have laid there like a lump when he tried to make love to me."

"He makes love to you?"

"No. Fine you want me to use those words. I would lay there like a lump while he fucked me. No participation, no moans, no groans."

"Could you have done that?" asked John.

"I don't know, but I would've tried for damn sure. Of course, he brought me back so I didn't have to go through with my threat. He knew he fucked up."

"That won't hurt our business?"

"No. He said what he tried to do was personal. That things at our place were business. He apologized profusely."

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,070 Followers