Eclipse

Story Info
Star Wars OCxOC.
942 words
4.33
6.1k
3
0

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xanaphia
Xanaphia
31 Followers

Mustafar, 30 BBY

"Who is it?" Zerrid An asked through the intercom, studying the hologram figure before him. The human scientist was tall and thin, with mousy features and thick-rimmed glasses.

"Shadi, from the Twilight Companion Agency," A buxom blonde announced, affably. She flashed a million credit smile, letting her fur coat open enough to reveal the tight leather dress she wore underneath. The door to his suite was opened immediately, and Zerrid greeted the young woman with an intimate embrace. Helping her out of her coat, he could not help his eyes from wandering down her voluptuous figure.

"Can I get you something? A drink, or maybe something stronger? Perhaps some Merakuya honey, or Giggledust or Inertia? You know I invented Inertia, so I have the best stuff." he offered, leading her back towards the bedroom area of his suite. The blonde swallowed hard at the mention of Inertia but did not falter.

"Oh, no thank you, Mr. An. I never indulge before my task is complete," she answered sweetly, in a faux-innocent tone. He nodded absently at her response, his grey eyes darkened in distant recognition of the phrase. Shaking his head, he chuckled lightly.

"Well now, far be it from me to distract you from 'completing your task'" He half turned to look at her, catching the electric smile upon her plump pink lips. He opened the bedroom door and ushered her inside, closing and locking it behind them. Coming up behind her, his hands brushed her hair aside, and his breath was hot upon her bare neck. Hands traveled down her arms and he breathed in her scent, vanilla and citrus.

"Did they tell you what I was looking for? Before they sent you?" he whispered in her ear, dragging the strap of her dress down over her shoulder.

"Of course, sir. I understand you require a firm touch."Shadi explained, untying the belt of her dress, letting it open and puddle at her feet. All she wore now was the tiny black panties and thigh high boots. She could feel his appreciation for her nearly nude figure from behind, growing into the curve of her ass as he pressed his body against hers.

"Very nice," he admired, "let's get started right away." She watched with feigned interest and excitement as he undressed as well, and lied upon the bed before her. Climbing over him, she got into position, hands pushing down his shoulders as she interred him between her thighs. Her hands came over to his neck now, the slender digits tightening over his muscles.

"Is this good, sir?" She asked in a coquettish cadence, licking her lips as she looked down into his eyes.

"A little harder...please," he demanded, pushing his hips into her core. She obeyed, her fair hands drawing red marks from his skin. After a few moments of strained sighs and moans from her client, Shadi spoke up again.

"Want to see something incredible?" she asked, giving him the first real smile of the evening. She didn't wait for him to answer, given his difficulty in that, currently. "Look, no hands!" She giggled darkly, as an invisible force continued to strangle the man beneath her. His eyed widened in terror as he began to process what was happening to him.

"The best thing about this is that now I can do this," Shadi explained, as she pulled the blonde wig off of her head, letting the wild tangle of red curls spill over her shoulders.

"Scarlet!" he managed to gasp out, as the realization washed over him. The name drew hot hatred from her, which she channeled into the force choke.

"That's not my name. That's the name you gave me when you turned me into your drug addled assassin," she spat at him, not yet seeking to end his life, just to keep him in pain. "My name is Kaydia Voss." The voice was not the light, playful voice of a high-end escort. Her voice was dark, like deep space.

"Tell me, Zerrid, how does it feel, dying at the hands of the assassin you created? Is the hubris more painful than your lungs bursting?" She purred, as the force grip tightened over his windpipe. He didn't answer, couldn't answer, his trachea constricted and crushed and his eyes bulged out of his head.

Kaydia got up and dressed without a word, replacing the blonde wig. The bedside table was littered with bottles and vials, including a cloudy white one that was familiar to her.

You have completed your task, Scarlet. You have earned your reward.

The dead man said it, though not right now. Not this time, just dozens of times before now. She could feel her mouth salivating, almost on cue. She picked up the vial, swirling the liquid, even three years since she kicked it, she craved it. One little taste, to celebrate the revenge she was taking on the ones who did this to her. Hands shaking, she swallowed down the yearning, dropping the bottle on the wood floor and smashing beneath her heeled boot.

She walked out to her speeder, sitting in the cockpit for a moment, breathing deep, letting the hatred and rage pass through her. She hit a button on the communications device and waiting for the click that assured her it was ready.

"It's done," She said simply.

"Very good, Scarlet," she flinched at the name, but she wasn't transmitting video, so it didn't matter, "We are ready to move into phase two. Your contact will be waiting for you at the rendezvous in twenty minutes."

"I'll be there," Kaydia hailed, pulling her speeder into gear.

Xanaphia
Xanaphia
31 Followers