Eclipse Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what you're saying is that the path of my salvation starts in your bed? Oh Quentin, save my soul. Save it all night long!"

Still chuckling, he checked the console. They were nearly half a million kilometers from Mustafar, and the navicomp was signaling ready. He keyed in the last few commands and engaged the hyperdrive. Stars seemed to leap towards them and then vanish, replaced by the chaotic, swirling tunnel of hyperspace.

Joking and flirting and kissing like this was enough to push down the darkness that crept at the edge of her mind, but it wasn't enough to push down the hunger that growled in her gut. "Got any food on board? Between fighting for my life and having mindblowing sex, I am famished."

"Of course I have food on board," he declared, answering her final question. "Mostly prepack, I'm afraid, since it stores better. But I've got a small supply of fresh foods as well, in case I feel like cooking." He rose and took her hand. "Come on. I'll show you."

12