Eclipse of the Moon Ch. 04

Story Info
Her torment continues...
11.7k words
4.72
46.1k
49

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WildSong
WildSong
183 Followers

She whimpered, her entire body trembling, not daring to look up at her tormentor, "P-please, please..." His voice was close, and hers was small and desperate. He was right in front of her, she knew, keenly aware of his presence, "I'm s-sorry, p-please..." god, she couldn't stand it.

She couldn't...

Just let him be done... let it be over...

"This is a punishment, Lior-" his hand continued the languid strokes down the length of her side as his free hand came up to capture her chin. He forced her face upwards, taking delight in those terrified eyes that begged for absolution, "-sucking me off isn't really a punishment, now is it? Although I did sincerely enjoy your exuberance. So eager to please..."

Angel flinched. Whether it was upon having to meet his eyes, or hear his remarks, she didn't know. She watched as his tongue peaked out, tracing his canines, something about the motion causing her to press her back flat against the wall, "P-please, Daemon..." she pleaded, broken, his name sounding horrible and dirty as is passed her lips, "Please, I-I'll n-never be bad again. Just please..."

What kind of monster was he that he took so much pleasure in her misery? His lust never seemed to be sated... nor did his desire to break her into bleeding peices. What was he going to do to her?

Daemon's hands dropped, and for a moment, just a moment, Angel thought that maybe her pleading had bought her a moment of reprieve. The thought left when his hands pried apart her arms before staking claims on her inner thighs, forcing her legs down and away from herself.

Her breathing intensified and so did her heartbeat as she started to squirm desperately.

"You just told me you were going to behave" his voice snapped, claws pinching against her thighs as his thumbs brushed the soft inner skin, "now stop that fucking squirming."

She froze at the tone of his voice, icy tendrils making their way down her spine. And although it stopped the movement of her body, it didn't stop the tears. It didn't stop the terror or the panic that came from having him spread her legs apart - and it definitely didn't stop the hatred and insecurity that came from his eyes shamelessly roaming across her exposed body.

"You're shaking, whore..." his fingers crept further up her thigh, inches below the apex between her legs, "What are you so afraid of, hm? What's worse to you than having sucked the cum out of my cock?"

Long hair fell in front of azure eyes, barely resisting the urge to snap her legs closed. It wouldn't do anything. Since he was between her legs it wouldn't do anything other than irritate him. "Please don't..." she whispered, her voice a weak and barely audible sound filled with nothing but fear that rattled her to her core.

"Don't what?" he tapped his fingers against her clenched inner thigh, watching her eyes as he leaned forward, breathing her in, "Please don't what? Come on, don't be shy..."

She was so sore. So broken. So afraid. And as she looked at him, she knew he was enjoying it all. She could see the amusement and the exhilaration that her vulnerability caused him. And she couldn't do anything but fuel it because she couldn't stop being afraid. All she could do was beg. And submit. And pray to someone that had never once listened or answered her.

Her arms crossed over her chest unconsciously, the only bit of modesty that she could muster with him only inches away. Her stomach clenched, rolling into continuously bigger knots, "Please don't f-" she stumbled over the word, eyes diverting to the ground where she could see his hand settled restlessly on her thigh. She started again, forcing the words out, "please d-don't fuck me."

Angel barely recognized the small infinitesimal sound of her own voice.

The raspy sound of his chuckling caused the hairs on her arms to stand on end.

It was cruel... amused.

"Aw, baby, did I hurt you last time? Is that why you don't want it?" his hand found her dry center, cupping her, and he smirked when she tore herself away from it as best as she could with the wall trapping her. He used the momentum of her squirming body to wrap his arm around her middle, lifting her into his lap, forcing her legs outward around his waist despite her squirming. His teeth bared against her throat as she tried to maneuver away, "I think your good behavior is another lie, whore... is that right?"

Lior shook her head, shaking even more than before now that he was on his lap. She could feel the re-emerging hardness of his shaft pressing against her thigh.

The tightness in her stomach would have been enough to make her throw up if there had been anything in it, "I-I'll be good. I-I promise".

"Good" he pressed his lips to the side of her mouth, moving to her ear, "You're not a virgin anymore, Lior... I think it's time you stop acting like one". He slid his hand up to hers, taking it within his own. He brought it to his lips, letting the pads of her slender digits graze over his sharp canines, "Whores enjoy their work - they get off on it..."

She stiffened. He was toying with her. He was going to draw it out... make her squirm, and beg, and suffer. Tears collected at her eyes again as she let go of a shaky breath.

Daemon wrapped his arm securely around her waist, eyes trailing the course of her body, "... and there are few things better... then the feeling of a tight little pussy spasming around a big cock as it cums".

Angel's head shot up, eyes darting to Daemon's. Her heart stopped dead cold.

No. No, no, no.

His smirk confirmed it all.

"No!" she shoved herself back, falling off of him, the back of her head crashing against the floorboards as she fought to desperately free herself from his limbs, "N-no, please-" she winced when his body covered her own, pinning her to the ground. Her wrists were slammed against the floor, previously bruised and broken skin screaming in protest. She shook her head, terrified, looking up at him. What was most terrifying was that his face held little anger... it was more amused than anything. "Please don't do it, god, please..."

He leaned down, his lips a breath away from hers as he looked into those wide blue eyes.

He could see it in her. She still held onto that silly notion that she wasn't a whore... that he was just using her body, and that she had no choice. Even though she told him that she was his whore... he knew she didn't believe it.

Her will still stood. And he wouldn't let her escape with that.

There would be no dignity for her to cling to - not when he forced her body to act. Not when she was cumming all over his cock. It would be the loss of her only safety... the betrayal of her body. She would know that it didn't belong to her anymore - that he controlled it.

That would be her punishment.

Angel's chest rose and fell much faster than his. His weight might as well have been an anvil sitting in her sternum... which was why she was surprised when he moved off of her. Azure eyes turned up, fearful, as she lay a jittery mess on the floor.

"On the bed".

Her bed. The place where she slept every night. The place she had to return to because he would hurt Aaron if she didn't.

"Did I stutter?" his hands were suddenly around her wrists, hoisting her up off the ground.

She snapped forward like a rag-doll, weightless compared to him, crashing into his chest. Her hands found the hard cold planes, but they didn't push - they set. They begged. They pleaded with touch so soft and supple, flaxen hair splayed in front of her eyes as they filled with tears.

A tremor went down her spine as his arm slipped around her waist, a possessive and almost tender movement, gaze finding its way upward as he tilted her chin up.

Her eyes begged for him not to do it. And that just confirmed to him that she thought he could... which was the absolute truth. She would fight it, and she would struggle, and beg, and plead... but her body would betray her. She would buck against his hand, arc against his lips, cum around his cock, no matter how much her mind tried to convince her otherwise.

Daemon tucked strands behind her ear and his lips followed the trail that his fingers made, feeling the tenseness of her shoulders, the rapid pulse under her skin that signaled just how very alive she was. He moved in closer, "This will be so much better for you if you just give in..." he whispered softly into her ear. His hand moved down to her shoulder, tracing down the line of her arm from elbow to wrist, "I'll make you a deal, Angel".

She froze. It was the first time that he had ever said her name. Her real name.

He smirked, knowing he had her attention now.

Daemon brought her closer, no more degrees of separation between their bodies - his hard and solid, hers soft and plaint. "Let me touch you without reserve - do as I ask without resisting. And in return-" his hand moved to her wrist, tattered with cuts and bruises, "-I won't hurt you, or your family tonight. At all. Not a bite... not a bruise".

Angel flinched as her mind raced.

She knew what he wanted. She might be terrified but she wasn't stupid.

He wanted for her to submit. He wanted for there to be a break so that she couldn't call it what it was anymore. He wanted to see her bend of her own volition. She couldn't. Wouldn't.

His arousal pressed against the apex of her thigh, "It'd be nice not to hurt for a night, wouldn't it?" his voice wasn't harsh, but buttery, reminding her of her limited options, "and if you let go... I can make you forget all this pain. I'll give you pleasure..."

Her forehead came to rest on his shoulder, not because she was reassured but because she couldn't bare to keep looking at him, "Daemon... Daemon, please..." Feeling him was too much already, and every muscle was twitching in revulsion of each word that was whispered into her ear. There was no doubt in her mind that he'd be able to feel the warmth of her tears against his icy skin.

His hand ran traversed the column of her spine, "Nobodies here but you and me, Angel... there's nobody too look down on you here for enjoying yourself". Fingers rested on her hips as he pressed a gentle kiss under her earlobe, "It's your choice. Either I can take you gently, slowly, even kindly..." his teeth nipped at the skin, causing her to tense, "or I can fuck you like an animal and tear you apart - again, and again, and again..."

Angel whimpered at the very thought of him doing what he did last time. It had felt like someone ripping through her with a blazing hot cattle iron, and she knew it would be so much worse this time with her body still being so tender.

"D-don't do this to me again, p-please..."

His tongue snaked out to taste sugar-sweet skin, warm like syrup, "That wasn't one of the options I gave you, now was it?" Daemon's free hand slipped into her hair, pulling her head back softly to expose all the tender flesh, some bruised, some not. Crimson eyes bore into hers, "If you don't decide, I'll decide for you". Clawed fingers bit into the skin of her hip, drawing a delicious cry from her lips, "and I think you know which one I'll pick."

Her hands clasped over his when he started to dig into her sides, feeling the skin scream under the sharp pressure.

"Choose" he murmured against the tender flesh that had her pulse flickering so quickly beneath it.

She was terrified. Her voice stuck in her throat but she knew she had to say something, to choose... but this wasn't a choice. Either way he was taking her against her will. Either way she would wake up the next morning, throw up everything but her memories, and hate herself because of what she had done. Or what she couldn't do. She gave everything for her family - to keep them safe - and yet he always found more to take.

Angel could feel herself breaking. The threads that were keeping her grounded were starting to snap... but she had to keep herself together - had to be whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted...

"Three... two... one-"

"-d-don't hurt me" the words came choked, quiet, barely even audible.

Her hands fled upwards and she buried her face in them. She had thought she had been ashamed before - but she was wrong. This was shame. This was desperation, and fear, and weakness... accepting this deal was all of that.

Daemon repositioned his hands over hers, moving them away from blue eyes that were filled with tears, filled with self-hatred. She was in shambles. And he knew that if he really wanted to turn her body against her, if he really wanted her to recognize her place as his whore, she had to be in a mood that wasn't quite as delicate.

He placed her palms on his chest, "I want you to go get cleaned up. I want you to settle, you understand?" he pressed his lips to her cheek, "When you have, you'll come back here and lay on this bed... and we'll go from there".

She flinched when his breath touched her ear, a shudder running through her body.

He smirked at the reaction, "Don't be too long".

When she felt the weight of his hands leave her body, the feel of his skin against hers disappear, Angel tore out of the bedroom. There was no hesitation, and there was no holding back the cracked sobs, the feeling of being sick, the clenching of her stomach that saw her tearing into the bathroom just so she could dry-heave the nothing that was there.

She curled in the corner, knees up to her chin, holding herself.

She should have gone with her parents. She should have gone with Aaron. She should have gone with Julian, or maybe she just should have gone - started running and never come back. But she was here and she couldn't escape. And now she was about to give up her body, force it to feel pleasure that she didn't want from him.

God, she wanted Julian. She wanted to be wrapped up in his arms, sitting on the porch, watching the stars. But it would never work... Daemon would never let it happen. She would never be happy. Never again. But she would always be terrified - she would be until the day she died, until the day he decided to wring the breath from her lungs, and even then... there was an entire afterlife filled with potential.

Angel fumbled around for the brush on the bathroom sink, bringing it down, started to mindlessly pull it through her matted hair. She tried to focus on the bristles as they moved through each strand, but it was hard when she could still feel his fingers going through it - the way they had held her head, and forced her to-

Her fingers trembled as she dropped the brush with a clatter on the floor. She wiped her eyes, taking deep shaky breaths, one after the other.

She had to settle. She had to make herself okay... because it wasn't over yet.

God, what if he wasn't done after this either? What if he just kept going? It would never stop...

Angel pulled herself up off the floor.

She didn't know how long she spent there, staring at herself in the mirror, a reflection of someone that she didn't know anymore looking back at her.

It could have been minutes or hours... however long it took for the shaking to calm enough to just be little tremors and for the red to fall out of her cheeks. The bruises and the cuts, however, didn't go away with the little bit of time that had passed. That was wishful thinking.

Her hands circled her wrists and she combed her fingers through her hair. She splashed her face with water, cleaning it, letting the warmth sink into a body that still felt like it was frozen. It was the kind of cold that sat in her bones, an internal ice that pumped through her veins like little shards of glass.

A shuddered breath. Fingers clenching against the porcelain. The eventual slowing of her heartbeat, the drying of her eyes that were still pink from having cried so much.

She couldn't stay here forever. As much as she just wanted to bolt out the front door, she knew Daemon would get to her before she could even make it down the stairs... and she couldn't risk her family. They were too important to her to lose. They were her everything.

Angel stepped away from the counter, looking at herself in the mirror. She had never felt so small and breakable, and she pleaded with her body not to comply with anything that Daemon would do... not to betray her like he was so certain it would.

She wrapped her arms around her naked frame as she made her way out the door, staring forward, listless as her feet dragged across the ground. With each step her stomach clenched, rejecting what she was voluntarily walking in to. Fingers slipped around her wrist, circling the bruised flesh in anxious dread. But she had to be settled... had to be settled...

Because if she wasn't, if she didn't play by his rules, then he would kill them all.

Angel had to close her eyes as she sat on her bed, one arm crossed over her chest and the other between her legs. She had already had him all over her, but there was still modestly imbedded in her... something small that gave her a pseudo sense of protection that she knew wouldn't last.

"Lay back".

Eyes snapped open at the voice, taking him in as he stood at the foot of her bed, crimson eyes hot against her own. Her stomach bubbled, and she took a deep breath through her teeth as she slowly pulled her legs up onto the bed before lowering herself down.

"Arms down by your sides".

There was a moment of hesitation before she let her arms slide away from the bits they were covering, leaving her bare and exposed under the lustful gaze of the demon. As he moved into her visual range, standing above her, eyes combing over her body, Angel fought the urge not to cover herself again. She felt ashamed and insecure, laying out for him like this. She just wanted him to do it and get it over with.

Daemon ran a hand from her calf to her knee, barely touching it with his fingertips, watching as her thighs clenched together defensively, "You know that's not going to help" he murmured as he kneeled on the bed in front of her drawn up legs, fingers rerunning their course across the tender skin, "tensing only intensifies the feelings. All of the feelings".

It didn't make her stop. She couldn't. She couldn't force her body to relax when she knew what was coming. And unconsciously, she pushed back on her heels to try and separate herself from it even though she knew she wasn't going anywhere.

Daemon moved slowly. The way he was talking had changed. He wasn't calling her a whore anymore, hadn't reestablished the threat looming over her head. And true to his word, he hadn't hurt her... which was all she had come to expect from him.

And that wasn't unintentional.

His little whore wanted the fantasy. The 'love' and 'tenderness' that her mommy had undoubtedly told her to expect when the 'time was right'. The way to get the tight little body before him to respond was to be gentle, because her body didn't know the difference between manipulation and 'love'. It was human. It craved physically intimacy despite what her reluctant mind told it... and he could mold that. He would mold that.

Daemon could see the expectation in her eyes as she looked up at him, obviously waiting for this soft touch to end, waiting for him to weigh her down with his body. But it wasn't going to be that simple. No, he wasn't going to give her the chance to call this anything other than what it would be.

He pushed back from her, sitting on the bed with his legs spread out in front of him, "Come sit here".

Angel looked up tentatively from her lying position, stomach fluttering anxiously as he asked her to move towards him.

Daemon looked to her, lust that was unable to be tempered thick in his eyes, "Come here. I don't like repeating myself". He would be gentle with his reluctant little whore - as gentle as Daemon could be - but Lior was going to learn how to be properly submissive to him. And that meant obeying his orders the first time they were given.

WildSong
WildSong
183 Followers