Eclipse of the Moon Ch. 06

Story Info
Sleeping or awake... there is no escape...
12.2k words
4.78
41.1k
63

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WildSong
WildSong
183 Followers

She whimpered as the man touched her hair, his fingers sliding down the curvature of her neck until they met with her shoulder. The touch was hot, intimate, and completely wicked. She would have moved if it were not for the bindings that had her firmly fastened to the bed. She would have cried out, screamed, if there wasn't something in her mouth, preventing it.

Her arms were fastened above her head, immobilized by the same leather fastening that encircled her ankles. She watched the demon above her as he moved with sinful intent, his motions increasingly provocative as he dragged his fingertips back up to caress silken locks of hair.

The bound girl protested, squirmed, trying to break free from the binds that prevented her from resisting. She looked up at the demon, blue eyes thick with tears, begging wordlessly to be released.

Her captor leaned down from his straddling position, pressing a soft kiss against her parted lips. He slid his hand down, in between the small girl's legs, fingers rubbing a circular pattern over the sensitive bud nestled between her folds.

He hummed against her soft lips as another whimper escaped them, "Will you moan louder if I fuck your clit with my tongue?"

A muffled cry was coupled with shaking of Lior's head, long tresses flying around her head as she did so. She tried to ignore the fingers that drew soft circles against her clit, clenching her legs shut. It only served to make her more sensitive and heighten the pleasure that coursed through her petite frame.

The dominant licked the shell of the smaller's ear, canines skimming the lobe and pulling at it teasingly, "C'mon, Lior, tell me. Will you cum harder if I fuck you with my tongue? What about if I finger your tight little pussy while I eat you out? How hard will you cum then?" He dipped her fingers a little lower, wetting them, "You're so fucking wet, whore... you're little pussy is just begging to be fucked."

Lior vehemently shook her head.

"Feel that? Feel your little pussy clenching as I rub your little nub with my fingers? Just wait till my tongue gets there. I'm gonna make you cum so fucking hard in front of all these people - I'm gonna make you fuck my tongue in front of all of them."

Angel struggled rashly, lithe body contorting helplessly as her heart pounded. She strained upwards, legs shaking tumultuously with the hand that was still between them.

"And then right when you start to cum... when this tight little body is contracting in pleasure..." he smirked, watching the fear flicker across her eyes, "I'm gonna slam my cock into you". To emphasize his point he slipped two fingers inside of her roughly, watching as she tried to break free only to be put at the mercy of her binds.

Tears leaked down her cheeks, head thrashing from side to side.

There was a tightening in her stomach... something familiar and completely unwanted. It burned her... scorched her skin. And it coiled inside of her, building up like water behind a floodgate.

"That's it, whore... that feels nice, doesn't it?"

She whimpered as he speared her over and over again with slow languid draws of his long fingers.

"You like having my fingers push deep inside of you" he curled his knuckles, taking pleasure in how that little body writhed under his touch, "naughty girl... now spread your legs. Show everyone how wet that tight little pussy is".

Lior shook her head, cheeks on fire. The bindings already prevented her from closing her legs as tight as she would have if they had been free. And she couldn't do it... she couldn't stand the shame that would come from having strangers look at the most intimate part of her.

"Spread them" he growled lowly, slamming his fingers into her roughly and watching her flinch in respite, "don't make me ask again. Or maybe you'd like to show them something else?" he leaned down, brushing his lips against her ear and letting his canines trace the sensitive flesh, "like me wedging into that tight virgin ass..."

She cried out into the gag in her mouth, eyes clenched shut, shaking violently.

The threat had due affect, though. Because Daemon felt the pliability in her legs, enough that he was able to push them open with hardly a fuss this time around.

He smirked, spreading them wide so that every bit of her was exposed. The tiny little hole, the throbbing clit, the juices that glistened across her lips.

Cat calls and derogatory shouts from the onlookers swarmed the room they were in.

Daemon licked his lips, "Does that make you wet, whore? Thinking about me taking that little virgin ass of yours?" he slipped his hand down, index finger slipping between the folds of her labia to stroke the bud that was there, "I bet it does. I could lube myself up with your pussy juice and fuck you so hard... I could open that tight little hole right up..."

Angel thrashed as she felt his erection against her inner thigh, panic overwhelming any embarrassment. She tried to twist her body away from his hand, but it was firmly planted between the apex of her legs. Meanwhile, his words kept coming, creating vivid pictures in her head of the horrors to come.

"Flip you over... spread you nice and wide..."one of his fingers slipped back further, and he grinned at the frantic reaction that followed immediately, "then slide into you nice and slow, letting you feel every inch..."

She whimpered and cried out desperately into her gag, trying to close her legs and curl them up towards herself... of course, it didn't work. Not when every motion was being hindered by the straps around her wrists and ankles and the demon between her legs.

She didn't know why she was here, or how she had gotten into this position, but all those things didn't matter right now. What mattered was the looming threat above her... the look of guttural lust burning behind crimson eyes.

Daemon leaned down and grabbed her ass purposefully, feeling her tighten under his hand and lift her hips in an attempt to put distance between them. It only served to drive her pelvis up against him though, brushing against his weeping erection.

He smirked, nipping her ear, "It'll feel like I'm tearing you apart, kid. But it'll feel like fuckin' heaven to me..."

Angel tilted her head away, a fresh wave of tears coming as fear built higher and higher. She couldn't even beg for him to stop. She couldn't even offer him anything in exchange... although he had made it pretty damn clear that he was just going to take whatever he wanted anyways. But god, she was terrified.

After everything that he had done, after all the time he had been here, the fear had not gone down a single ounce. If anything, it had grown... because he was demanding more and more from her every single time. Even when she thought there was nothing left, he found some pocket of herself to take.

Daemon pushed long strands of hair out of her face with his free hand, the muscles in his shoulders and arms straining as he then shifted his weight onto them. He adjusted himself so his throbbing cock was pressed against the entrance to her slick opening, feeling her body bare down in reaction to his change in position.

Lior clenched her eyes shut.

"Look at me" his voice was sharp, an order laced with primal arousal. A demand. A threat.

Frightened azure orbs slid back open resentfully.

"Good girl" he rocked his hips teasingly, the tip of his erection sliding up and down that little wet hole that he knew would greedily suck him in, "make sure you moan nice and loud so everyone can hear you... or we'll have to do this all over again".

He slammed into her suddenly, roughly, without remorse or thought.

And Angel screamed.

Screamed so loudly, in fact, that the world went completely dark... and the pain disintegrated as quickly as it had come.

----

Angel's eyes shot open, rolling straight off her bead and onto the floor in a flurry of sheets and blankets. The oversized tee she was wearing was soaked. And as she pushed herself onto her hands and knees, taking deep breath after deep breath, she felt the tears still warm on her cheeks.

The dream was so fresh and vivid... and it made her look around, petrified that Daemon would be there just like he had been in her nightmare.

He wasn't. Not that she could see, anyways. Or feel.

It took her a good minute to calm her breathing, and another to pick herself up off the ground to turn the lights on.

Her fingers pushed through the bangs that were plastered against her forehead before wiping her palms on her pajama pants.

God, what was wrong with her? She just wanted, for once, not to be plagued with these nightmares... all she wanted was a moment of peace. But she couldn't even have that in her dreams.

And now she was awake. God only knew she wouldn't be able to go back to sleep considering it was a miracle she had gotten there to begin with. She had passed out from the sheer exhaustion of staying up. From night after night of waiting for something to happen. For everything to go even further down into this hellish pit of misery. Because there was no easy way to get to sleep when a demon owned her life... not when she expected him to appear at any moment.

Every night he killed her... and he didn't even have to be in the same room. Because he was somewhere worse.

Her mind.

There was literally no escape from someone she couldn't stop thinking about. Every bit of her life was consumed with how she would deal with the next encounter, preparing for the next blow, the next act of degradation. She had to think about her family, how to keep them alive. She had to think about Aaron... about keeping him safe, and sane, after what had happened while simultaneously being petrified to go near him. She had to think about keeping Daemon happy... if he even felt such a thing.

Bare feet were silent as they hit the floor, yet every step to sounded, to her, like an anchor hitting the ground.

She was thirsty. She had hardly felt like eating or drinking at all except when she left the house... then something resembling her appetite came back. It was never for long though. And never for very much. It was astounding how easily a turn of thought could put her off of whatever she was eating.

Lior peaked out the door before making her way down the hallway and descending down the stairs. And when her feet touched down on the hardwood she wasted no time in moving towards the kitchen. Dawdling was something she felt like she shouldn't do... even if she was alone for the moment.

Glass in hand, she quietly turned on the tap and filled her cup.

She was trying to think of ways to get back to sleep. She had even been thinking about sleeping pills, the ones that her mom took sometimes, but was terrified of what could happen if she wasn't alert. Funny, considering she was terrified that way too.

Angel placed her empty glass in the sink, anxiety gnawing at her stomach as she went to go back up the stairs.

Except...

Except it was different this time.

Because when she passed the living room, it wasn't empty like it had been before. There was a presence. A clear one, a physical one, sitting languidly on the couch nearest the coffee table.

Lior froze on the spot, tensing, heart leaping up to lodge into her throat before it dropped like a cannonball against her rib cage.

Daemon.

Oh god... oh god, why... he was never usually around at this time of night.

"That was fast, kid" the corner of Daemon's mouth tugged up as he watched her. His eyes trailed across her body but seemed content to linger on nervous azure eyes, "It's almost like you have somewhere to be."

"Bed" she whispered back quickly, voice tight, "just bed. I swear".

Daemon smirked at the quickness of her answer and how fast she was to defend herself, "Is that right?" crimson eyes burned against hers, a moment of pause settling between them, "come here".

She moved immediately.

The hesitation that had once come before every command he issued had starting waning significantly. But that was because his patience had grown thinner since she had gotten more time to... acclimate herself... to his presence. His expectation of her was higher now. And the price of failing that expectation, as always, was far too high for her to stumble.

Angel stood completely still in front of his sitting frame. God, even when she was standing taller than him she didn't feel any more secure.

Her teeth latched into her cheek, and she couldn't restrain the half-flinch that came as he stood to be directly in front of her. When his hand came up, tilting her chin so they were face-to-face, she barely stopped from wincing at the touch of his fingers.

"That's a good girl" he whispered, leaning in to breathe in her scent. There was something... on it. Something he was very familiar with. He cocked his head, hand slipping up to rest on her hip through her clothes, "Although I think you're lying about bed. I can smell what you were doing up there".

Lior was legitimately confused by the statement but was instantly thrown into panic by the fact that he thought she was lying, "N-no, I was sleeping. Honest, I was." He could smell what she had been doing? What did that even mean? Unless...

Oh god. Oh god, oh god, the dream.

Had it done something to her? Had it made her smell like she was arou-

"It doesn't smell like you were sleeping..." Daemon cooed, slipping a hand under her waistband to the front of her panties. Which were damp. Oh, he had her now, "It doesn't feel like it either".

Angel couldn't help but shirk back against the hand that was inside of her pajama bottoms, looking up at him quickly, fear showing through in liquid spades, "I... I..." she clenched her eyes shut, hating her body for doing such a thing to her when he was right here, "It- it was a dream. I couldn't-" her voice dropped to a whisper, barely even there, "-help it".

Crimson eyes glowed eerily in the dark of the night, smirk tugging at his lips, "Of course you couldn't..." He stepped around her, circling, like a predator stalking his prey. When he slipped his arm around her waist, he felt the trembling of her body that she was trying so hard to conceal from him, "Your subconsciousness just wants what it wants... and your body, well, it's always been rather traitorous, hasn't it?"

He was playing with her now, enjoying her squirm as she tried to get herself out the corner that her dream had just backed her into.

"Please, Daemon..." her voice was small, almost apologetic as he held her closely from behind.

His lips brushed against her ear, "I haven't done anything, kid. I'm just curious-" his free hand moved upwards, brushing the hair away from her neck so he had access to the marked up skin hidden beneath, "-as to who you were dreaming about that got you into such a state".

Lior took in a shuddered breath as his lips trailed across her shoulder, "I-" she paused right as the lie was about to slip from her mouth. She was about to say that she couldn't remember. She was about to say anything that would have let her potentially avoid admitting her dream. But she was stopped by the sudden impact of her predicament... what would happen if he knew she was lying.

God, he would hurt her... he would hurt her family...

"You what?" he asked softly, his voice all the threat she needed in order to be persuaded to do what she really didn't want to.

She opened her eyes half-way, arm coming up to rest on top of the one that was wrapped around her waist, "I was dreaming-" she whispered, shame clear across her face as the words tried to make their way out. Eventually they did, slow and tar-like as they bubbled forth, "-about... about you".

A silence permeated the air that she wasn't expecting. There was no sadistic laughter, no roaming hands, no sound of him even moving.

It set her completely on edge.

When he turned her around she almost lost her balance and went straight into his chest. Her hands came up reflexively but he caught them before they made contact.

Blue eyes connected with crimson for a long moment, and she fought not to look away from them like she usually did.

Daemon placed her hands down onto his bare abdomen, ensuring that they would stay there before he moved his own away. One slipped upwards, cupping her cheek in an act that could have been construed as tender... if not for everything that had happened in the very recent past.

Lior felt a shiver go down her spine, and finally she had to look away from his gaze. Her teeth latched onto her bottom lip, waiting for the punishment or the mocking tone that she knew would be coming.

His thumb brushed against her lips, forcing her teeth away from the flesh, "Don't bite. That's my job".

The pit in her stomach grew larger, painfully aware of each bruise that showed just how much of a truth he had told. She had to physically stop her hand from going up to her neck to touch the set of prints that were more than likely to become scars now.

"Tell me what you know about me, kid."

Her eyes turned up, shocked by the request.

His crimson orbs held steady.

Soft lips parted before closing again. She didn't understand what he was doing... why he wanted to know such a thing, or why he would care. And the uncertainty drove her towards silence, not wanting to risk saying something wrong.

"Did I stutter?" he asked, his voice a note sharper.

Lior felt her pulse quicken, urging her to react, "I-I'm sorry" she apologized quickly, not wanting to incite his wrath any more than she already had. She looked off slightly when his hand slipped down to crook of her neck, uncharacteristically soft against her skin.

She took a breath, "Your name is Daemon Vertik. And... and you lived in this house back in the 40's and 50's. You were the main reason Trinity Cove took off". Of course she had looked into him... not that there was much to look into. The archives were limited, and what was available was notoriously vague thanks to the control Daemon had established while he was alive. There was hardly anything in the paper, and there wasn't even a government piece of ID to show that he was a real person...

Daemon had been the epitome of a living legend when he was alive. And now he was a legendary demon haunting her from the depths of hell.

"What else?" he asked, his other hand resting on her clothed hip and pulling her closer to him.

Lior forced herself not to stutter under his continued proximity, "They say... that you were a criminal" she gave a small pause, "an assassin. But... I don't know if that's true or not."

Daemon chuckled softly, "Hard to believe, isn't it?"

She withheld the shiver that trailed down her form. Of course it was true. Only someone truly heinous in their actual life could come back as something this terrible in death. Her breath hitched before she continued, "...someone lived here with you. A woman."

The air seemed to get thicker.

Lior didn't know whether or not to keep going, so she stopped. It obviously wasn't the right move, as Daemon's fingers quickly tightened against her body in warning.

"And what do you know about that woman?" His voice, although remaining steady, had dropped an octave and had infected his speech with something harsh... almost bitter.

Angel bit into the side of her cheek, heart beat quickening, "I-I don't know a lot. Just that she lived here with you... and that... people say that she..."

"Say that she what?" Daemon growled.

A deep breath, blue eyes closing, "...killed you".

There was a moment or two that passed where no word was spoken. There was only thick and unyielding silence that made Lior regret what she had just said. The regret swelled when he chuckled, but not the kind of chuckle that denoted amusement. It was irritated. Bitter. Betrayed.

WildSong
WildSong
183 Followers